Trip to a Nude Beach with a Friend

Story Info
A surprise trip to the nudist beach.
2.8k words
4.59
55k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been something of an exhibitionist. One weekend recently an opportunity presented itself to actually act out one of my fantasies.

My wife Jane and I have a good sex life, but one I would describe as normal. We live a good standard of living and enjoy all that Sydney has to offer. I love kayaking and we both look better with a tan and have often explored the beaches in and around where we live.

One of the couples we hang out with have a couple of young kids. Despite kayaking with the husband, Paul, on Sydney harbour, we have yet to spend a lot of the time with the whole family.

We often said we needed to find a beach and take the kayaks and family out for the day. Finally after many drunken discussions and with no free weekend in sight we decided to all take a Monday off work and head off to Balmoral beach on the north shore.

The weather in January was beautiful and I was getting excited about the weekend, not least because I would be spending the day on the beach with both Jane and Paul's wife, Emily.

Emily and I had become good friends. We often met up in the city for boozy lunches and we both occasionally confided in each other about the state of our marriage and our sex lives, usually after bottle number two. Emily was one of those women men fantasize about. Not a model, but everything looked in perfect shape. She was average height, with at least C cup breasts and she certainly kept fit. Seeing her in a bikini for the first time was going to be an added bonus.

On the Friday before our long weekend, two unexpected events happened that somewhat altered my relationship with Emily.

Jane and I were due to have drinks after work on Friday. She phoned me at lunchtime. My wife was a high flying business woman and headed up a large department for a large multinational business.

"Something's come up darling" Jane said. "I'm off to Singapore."

"Gutted about Monday." she added.

Jane had reminded me of the Monday.

"When are you back?" I asked.

"Next Friday!" Jane replied, "They need me for a client meeting."

After exploring any way of Jane flying out on Monday night or Tuesday we agreed we needed to rearrange our beach day.

"I'll phone Paul." I said and told Jane I would drop her at the airport in the morning.

Before I could hang up, Jane suggested I go to the beach anyway.

Not particularly wanting to be the odd wheel, I said I would think about it but doubted I would go through with it.

I ended the call and looked at my phone. I had missed a call from Paul.

"You sound terrible!" I said, when Paul answered the phone.

""Man flu!" I heard Emily shout in the background.

"It's not man flu!" Paul exclaimed. " I picked it up from the kids. Bloody day care!"

"We are going to have to postpone Monday." Paul said. "So sorry mate."

I explained Jane's Singapore trip and we laughed at how hard this get together was proving.

"Emily is not happy either." Paul added. "It's meant to be gorgeous on Monday and now she has a house full of me and two sick kids."

"Three sick kids then." I overheard Emily add.

Paul, in an obvious effort to placate his wife, suggested she could still go to the beach.

Emily replied that she wasn't going to go alone and since I had called to pull out anyway she would just accept it.

"Well go with Tom." Paul suggested.

Emily asked if i was up for it? Hell yes I thought.

"Why not I answered."

On the Monday I drove over to their house to pick up Emily, inflatable kayak in the boot.

We had agreed that I wouldn't come in to see the family and risk picking up any man flu germs. Instead I honked the horn and Emily came out of the house almost running.

She had shorts and a T-shirt on and looked ready for the day, towel over her shoulder.

"Off to Balmoral." she shrieked.

The day was indeed beautiful and in the mid thirties. It was going to be a hot one.

Balmoral beach is gorgeous but popular. We tried to park near enough to the beach so I could carry the kayak without too much trouble. There was nowhere to park. After twenty or so minutes driving around, we pulled over to decide what to do.

I was sure we would find somewhere up the hill, but Emily didn't want me to carry the kayak too far let alone up the very steep hill on the way back.

"Let's try another beach?" she suggested.

Emily got her phone out and looked at options.

A few minutes further on from Balmoral are a series of much quieter beaches. "Here's one with a car park and only a 500 m walk to the beach down a track. Let's go there. Cobblers beach." she stated showing me her phone.

I had an immediate conflict. Cobblers was a nudist beach. I had never been but both Cobblers and Obelisk are the north shores two nude options. I wasn't sure whether to tell Emily before we got there or play it by ear and see what happened.

I chickened out and chose the first option.

"You know thats a nude beach." I told Emily. She didn't.

I mean it's optional nude," I added, "I don't think you have to be nude."

I wasn't sure why I was giving her this way out, but nonetheless I waited for her response.

"Well," she said after a while "I am not going to let that ruin my day at the beach. Like you said you don't have to be naked."

We agreed to give it a go.

We arrived at the car park and we were pleased to see that it wasn't full. Hopefully the beach wasn't full either.

We unpacked the car and headed down the track without seeing anyone on the way.

When we got to the beach there were a few people stretched out. Mostly they were men but a few couples too. Several were nude and several had swim wear. We looked at each other pleased that we were going to get to spend our day at the beach.

We found a nice spot, near some rocks and not particularly overlooked.

We set out the towels and I got the kayak unpacked and started to inflate it.

It was hot already so I took my top off and was down to just my shorts.

Emily suggested we change into swim wear and both of us then turned our back to each other and quickly changed.

Once the Kayak was inflated I told Emily I was going for a quick paddle.

"Don't be too long and keep an eye on me." Emily said.

That wouldn't be hard. She was looking gorgeous and her bikini, whilst covering everything, left the observer in no doubt as to how toned and fine a physique Emily had.

I headed out and hadn't gone far when I noticed back on the beach, Emily who was lying on her front, reach behind her back and undo her bikini strap so she could avoid the tan line.

I paddled around a bit in a stunning setting and watched as a few couples swim around. A couple of I think German tourists were getting rather affectionate in the water and being naked I couldn't help notice the guy had a large erection as I paddled past. HIs wife looked like she was jerking him off under the water and just paused as I went past. I was starting to feel rather horny

Back on the shore I noticed a guy on his own was heading over to Emily so I decided to head in a bit closer.

As I approached the beach I saw Emily point in my direction and then the guy shook his head and moved on.

I headed back up the beach.

"What was that about" I asked Emily, nodding towards the guy disappearing down the beach.

Emily, in giggles and with her bikini back on, told me he had approached her asking if she wanted him to massage suntan lotion into her back since he was worried she might get burned!

"Hah," I said. "I bet he did!"

"The fact he was naked and semi erect probably didn't make you tempted!" I added.

Emily laughed. "No way!" she said. "Anyway I told him that was my husbands job."

She then giggled more and said " then I pointed you out and said that you were my husband".

I laughed. "Good shut down."

We opened up a bottle of water and thirsting gulped down most of it.

"How was the kayak?" Emily asked.

I told her about the German couple and she giggled and said she was jealous that she hadn't seen his cock too. The guy on the beach was rather small she said and she said it was unfair that she had missed out on the German.

I told her I was sure I could ask him and got up pretending to go to do just that.

"Don't you dare." Emily said, still laughing

"What you could do however, is put some lotion on my back if you don't mind. The guy wasn't wrong it's killer hot today." Emily handed me a bottle of lotion and then turned over so I could do her back.

I'm glad she was face down since I definitely felt a stirring as I looked down on her beautiful back and toned bum.

I started to lotion her and as I did she again put her arms behind her back and undid her bikini.

Her breasts were now squashed on the beach towel but the sides were very much on show and I continued to lotion her back whilst admiring the view.

Now I've always been good at massage and without realising I had gone from putting suntan lotion on to massaging her back. I caught myself and stopped. I moved on to her legs. As I lotioned her legs I realised Emily was very relaxed, and enjoying herself and the attention. The odd murmur of approval kept me encouraged.

I finished her legs, not going to high.

"All done." I said.

Emily tied up her bikini, flipped over and offered to return the favour. I passed her the lotion and lay face down on the towel.

Emily started massaging lotion into my back. Whilst she was doing my lower back she teasingly pulled down my shorts a bit to expose the top of my bum, and then squirted a big dollop of lotion down my shorts.

She was in fits.

"Right," I said to the giggling Emily "you owe me. Your punishment for being so cruel is you actually have to wash all of that lotion off my shorts. Otherwise It looks like I've just got a bit over excited."

Emily laughed and pulled down my shorts. She took them to the sea and rinsed them off handing them back on her return.

This was the first time she had seen me completely naked although I still sort of covered myself with my hands.

Emily told me to turn over onto my front again and she would finish applying the lotion. I did as suggested.

After she finished, I asked if she needed any more lotion to which she replied:

"Be more imaginative Tom, I'm not falling for the same trick."

I decided to be bold.

"Well,"I said, "It is a nude beach. I haven't put lotion on your bum yet so if you are planning any all over tans, I suggest you let me return the favour."

We had often flirted but this was definitely a new level.

Emily said that she still wouldn't go bottom less but would I accept another apology and payment of her going topless from now on.

I agreed instantly.

When Emily took her bikini top completely off her breasts sprung into view and I found it was impossible not to stare.

The day carried on with a bit more kayaking and me staring as subtly as possible at Emily's beautiful tits.

Emily asked if she could have a go on the kayak and when she returned it was obvious she had fallen in since she was dripping wet. Her bikini bottoms were slightly translucent when wet and I noticed immediately that she was clean shaven.

She walked up the beach, approached the towels and starter to dry off.

"Tom," she said "I need some more lotion, this ones not water proof."

Happy to oblige I started to rub lotion into Emily's back. When I got to her lower back I pulled the bikini bottoms down just a bit - they were still sopping wet and clinging to her.

"Why don't you just take them off? " Emily said unexpectedly.

I assumed I had misheard and asked her to repeat herself.

"Just take them off!" she said. "Then you can give me that butt massage that you desperately want to."

Not 100 % sure if she was joking, I decided not to let the opportunity slip.

The bikini bottoms were those with two clips on either side. I flicked both clips simultaneously and whipped her bottoms off her as quickly as I could.

The view before me was amazing.

Emily was lying face down, completely naked and her legs even though closed were tantalizingly revealing.

I started to put lotion on my hands and slowly started to massage her lower back again and then moved my hands down over her bum.

Emily didn't stop me,.

After probably too long on her bum, I moved back to her legs, but this time as I got above the knees, I allowed my hand to go a bit further. I was amazed when Emily shuffled a bit and her new position included having ever so slightly spread her legs.

I carried on up the legs.

I didn't stop and slowly moved to where I was oiling with my fingers right up under her butt cheeks and in between her thighs.

Emily's legs opened a bit wider.

Putting some more lotion on my hands I then slowly parted her legs even more and put my fingers either side of her pussy lips and carried on the oily massage.

Still no objection.

I spread Emily's legs further so I now had a full view of her beautiful pussy. Her lips were oiled and swelling and I touched her clit for the first time. I hear her murmur.

I continued to massage her with oil visiting her pussy more and more frequently until finally I stuck a finger inside and started to masturbate her.

She was so unbelievable turned on. I lent forward and replaced my finger with my tongue and started to lick and eat her out. It didn't take long before Emily, naked on a beach with other people around, shuddered and came. She turned over and looked at me. "WOW!" she mouthed. "That was amazing!" she added.

I smiled and she sat up and came over to give me a hug and a kiss. "Thank you." she said, "Paul would never do anything like that with me."

"I was just so horny." She giggled.

"Nor would Jane." I countered. "And me too."

Emily looked at me and then winked. "Can I return the favour?" she asked.

I nodded.

I lay down on the towel and Emily pulled my shorts off revealing my bulging 8 inch cock, very much ready for action.

"Fuck me" me she exclaimed and lowered her mouth over my large head. AsEmily sucked me off and as I was getting close to cumming I noticed the stranger she had spoken to earlier, crouching not too far away. He was filming us and wanking at the same time.

I didn't tell Emily since I was not in the mood to stop.

Watching her blow me was too much to handle and soon I told Emily I was about to cum, expecting her to release my cock and perhaps finish me off with her hand. She looked up at me without removing me from her mouth and carried on sucking.

I have never cum so much in my life and soon filled Emily's mouth up.

She swallowed every single drop.

I one day hope to find the video the guy took posted online since it would be the hottest video out there.

A few weeks later Emily and I are still good friends. Paul and Jane are still great, but if we ever have the chance of another day just the two of us, I know where we will be going and what Emily and I will be doing.

True story.