Trip to Chicago Ch. 02: Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great game that had something for everyone. For the fans that liked pitching, the first six innings were a pitcher's duel, with each team only having two hits. There were also some great defensive plays. For the fans that liked scoring, the Cubs didn't disappoint, scoring three in both the 7th and 8th inning. All in all, it was a perfect afternoon.

After the game, they were jammed in with everyone on the L platform waiting for the train. "You know, we could have avoided all this if we had driven," Nick said, getting in one more dig at his brother.

"I totally agree. We could have avoided this. But who would want to avoid this? This is Cubs Baseball!" David shouted. Jackie just laughed.

When they got home, Jackie yelled, "last one in the pool is a rotten egg!", and she ran upstairs to change into her suit.

The guys ran up the stairs behind her. Doors slammed, and after only a few minutes doors swung open and all three of them were running down the stairs. They ran out to the pool, and all three dove into the water at about the same time. When they surfaced, they splashed each other and were laughing like little kids. After a few minutes, Jackie pulled herself out of the pool.

"I'll get some beers."

David and Nick were standing along the edge, crouched down so only their heads were above water, talking. When Jackie walked back out, David just stared. He hadn't noticed the bathing suit she was wearing when they were all running to try to get outside, but he sure noticed it now. The top was somewhat ordinary, though Jackie's boobs looked great in it.

But the bottom had all of Nick's attention. There were three wide straps that connected the front panel to the back. The front panel was a five-sided piece of fabric. It wasn't tiny, but it wasn't huge. There was a lot of her pelvis you could see between those straps. But what really got David's attention was the way the straps -- and the skin between those straps -- looked like arrows pointing directly to the front panel and what lay behind it. He couldn't take his eyes off that panel, and automatically thought about what was behind it. It was the hottest bathing suit he had ever seen.

He had seen lots of bikini's that actually had way less material and showed a lot more skin. But the particular design of this one, with those straps and open areas "pointing" to her pussy, really had an effect on him. In fact, when Jackie yelled, "come and get 'em", David knew he couldn't get out of the water until his erection subsided. So, to create a diversion, he splashed water on Nick's face and then took off swimming to the other end. Nick was in hot pursuit, so David did a flip turn, dove deep under Nick, and came up swimming back to the other side. By this time, he could get out of the pool safely.

As they sat around the table drinking, David tried to control his dirty thoughts about his sister-in-law.

Since they were exhausted from the heat of the day, they decided to order in pizza for dinner. During dinner, Nick said he had to go out of town Monday morning but would be back Tuesday night. Jackie protested.

"You knew your brother would be here. You couldn't delay the trip?"

"Sorry, honey. When the client calls..."

"It's okay, Jackie. I understand. I'm not leaving until Thursday evening. We'll have more time together. And you and I can have more fun together without him, anyway!" David said with a chuckle.

Jackie was pissed off the rest of the night, so she didn't join in much of the conversation. Finally, they all went to bed.

By the time David woke up the next morning, Jackie was already sitting out on the edge of the pool, drinking her coffee from a travel mug with her feet dangling in the water. David knew the routine, so he had put on his bathing suit before he went downstairs. He grabbed another travel mug that was next to the coffee pot, filled it up, and went outside. He sat down right next to Jackie.

"Morning," he said as he sat down.

"Hi, David," she replied with a strained smile.

"Whatsa-matter? You miss my crazy brother already?"

"Ha, no, not at all. I'm just pissed he went out of town."

"Hey, it's okay. I understand."

"No, actually you don't."

David looked confused. "Huh?"

Jackie sat quietly for a minute. Then she turned toward David.

"Remember when you asked what the motivation was to lose the weight?"

"Yeah. But you didn't answer."

"I started nine months ago."

"Well, you've done an incredible job. You look fantastic. But what made you do it?"

Again, she paused for a few seconds.

"I started when Nick started sleeping with a young woman at the office."

David's eyes bugged out as he looked at Jackie. "WHAT? No... you're kidding, right?"

Jackie's eyes got a little wet.

"That's not something I'd kid about. I thought if I looked hotter, he wouldn't go looking for someone else."

"Jesus Christ, Jackie. I can't believe this. I'll kill him."

Jackie started laughing. "You mean like when you defended my honor and broke Tommy's nose at Harvard?"

David showed another look of shock. "How'd you know about that. I never told you. Or Nick."

She laughed again. "My girlfriend, Marla, saw what happened and asked one of the guys what it was about. She told me."

David sighed. "I'm sorry, Jackie. My brother's an asshole. How could he do this? And how could he do this to YOU? Why would he want to sleep with anyone else when he can sleep with this?" he said, using both hands to point to Jackie the way the models point to prizes on a game show.

Jackie smiled. "Thanks, David. But when he started, I didn't look like this."

"Fuck, it doesn't matter. You were still you. You were still beautiful."

"He's going out of town with the girl. That's why I was pissed yesterday. I know they're working on the same project, so she always goes out of town when he does."

David couldn't believe all this. This was the last thing he expected to hear. He put his arm around Jackie and pulled her toward him. She laid her head on his shoulder and sobbed a little.

She pulled her head away and looked at David. "You've always been the best to me. I love you."

Before he could even think, David bent leaned over and kissed Jackie. She opened her mouth and let her tongue slip between her lips. David opened his mouth and accepted her tongue, meeting it with his own. They kissed hard for a few seconds. Then David reached across her body and put his hand on her breast, and she let out a long moan. He was gently massaging her breast and felt Jackie's nipple push through her bathing suit. He moved his hand over her breast, rubbing her nipple in the process.

Suddenly he pulled his mouth and hand away. His eyes were wide as he looked at Jackie.

"Fuck, Jackie, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. It just happened. You must hate me!"

"No, no, no," Jackie protested. But David hardly heard her as he jumped up and walked into the house.

Jackie sat there for a minute as her eyes welled up with tears. Finally, she walked inside, but David wasn't in the kitchen. She walked upstairs and saw his bedroom door was closed. She knocked.

"Please don't," David yelled through the door. "I need to be alone."

Jackie turned the handle of the door; it was not locked. She walked in, and David was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"David, talk to me."

"Shit, Jackie, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. I have no excuse except that I love you and felt terrible about what Nick did. I only put my arm around you to comfort you, and then it just happened. Please forgive me." David was looking down.

"David, look at me."

He slowly raised his head.

She walked closer to him.

"When you put your arm around me, I felt comforted. I knew it was a loving gesture. It felt wonderful." Then she paused for a second. "But when you kissed me..."

"I know," he interrupted. "It was terrible of me. I'm sorry."

"But when you kissed me," she continued, "it felt wonderful. Did I pull away?"

"No."

"In fact, did I stick my tongue in your mouth?"

David smiled. "Yes."

"And when you put your hand on my breast, did I slap your hand or tell you to stop? In fact, I think you noticed how excited I got when you started rubbing my hard nipple, yes?"

David smiled some more. "Yes, I noticed. It made me happy."

Jackie said, "Stand up." He stood.

"If it made you happy when you touched my breast, and if it got me excited, I think you'd better try again."

She pulled David's head down to her and kissed him. Again, she initiated some tongue, and he gladly joined in. He had wrapped his arms around her, but she pulled one away and placed his hand on her breast, making it very clear what she wanted. David massaged her breast again, but once again he stopped and broke the kiss.

"But what about Nick?"

"What about Nick? I don't know what's going to happen, but right now I'm not too happy with him. And right now, I'm with someone I love and who I think loves me. And I want you."

David just looked at her for a second, processed what she said, and started kissing her again -- even harder than before. His hand returned to her breast, and she responded with another moan.

Jackie put her arms around David's waist and pulled him hard against her. She moved her body left and right, grinding on his hard dick. David let out a moan as he continued kissing her and massaging her breast through her bikini. Jackie slipped her hands into his bathing suit, still grinding but now with her hands on his bare ass. David reached around her and pulled on the string to untie the bow that kept her top in place. He moved his hand away from her to grab her top and lift it over her head, exposing her beautiful breasts.

Her breasts were shaped like perfect cones, with medium-sized areolae and very thick nipples which were light pink in color. The stiffness of them let David know how excited she was. He put both hands on her breasts. As he said "Oh, god, Jackie", she let out a long moan. He was almost mesmerized with her breasts, torn between wanting to caress them and wanting to move his hands so he could look at them. In one motion, he slipped one hand off her breast, leaned forward to put his mouth on her nipple and put his free hand into her bikini bottom to cup her pussy.

Jackie gasped when his hand touched her pussy and his mouth sucked her nipple. Either one would have felt great; together they almost caused her to have an orgasm. Now, instead of grinding against his dick, she was grinding against David's hand, wanting more.

David moved his mouth to her other nipple and used his free hand to again caress her entire breast. At the same time, he slipped his middle finger all the way into her soaking pussy.

"Oh, god!" Jackie screamed. David slipped his finger in and out at just the right pace to drive Jackie crazy. Then he paused the motion to tap on her G-spot, which brought more moans. When he went back to fingering her, he used his thumb to stroke back and forth across her clit.

"UGH! UGH! RIGHT THERE!" she screamed.

David continued the motion, fingering her pussy and gently rubbing her clit. Jackie's breathing became faster and faster, and she continued to push her pelvis into David's hand. Suddenly she screamed "OH FUCK!" as her body started shaking. Her head fell back and her pelvis started a series of jerking motions. David kept fingering her and kept his thumb on her clit until she slumped in his arms and pulled his hand out of her bikini bottoms.

"No more....," she whispered. "Too sensitive."

David put his arms around her and held her. She laid her head on his chest and attempted to get her breath under control. After a minute she looked up at him and smiled.

She didn't say anything. She pulled away from David and reached in his swim suit to untie the drawstring. She put her hands in the waist band and pulled his suit to the floor, smiling when his hard dick popped into view. As she stood back up, she cupped his balls and tickled them. David let out a moan.

Jackie pushed down her bikini bottoms, giving David his first view of her pussy. She had a wide, dark landing strip on her mound. Her long pussy lips were a little darker than the rest of her body. David couldn't hide his excitement at seeing her naked, wearing a big smile and a very stiff dick. Jackie lay on the bed, spread her legs wide, and said, "Make love to me. Please. I need you in me."

David crawled over her legs to get on the bed.

"Are you protected?"

"Yes. I'm on the pill. Please, David. Make love to me."

He scooted up and grabbed his dick to position it. Jackie reached forward and grabbed it, quickly pushing the head into her pussy. David pushed forward and slid all the way in, and they both moaned. Jackie wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him into her as far as possible.

David didn't move for a few seconds. He couldn't believe he was looking at Jackie's naked body. He couldn't believe how incredible her body looked. He couldn't believe his dick was in her pussy. He couldn't believe how incredible his dick felt as she squeezed her muscles. Still without moving his dick, he leaned down and kissed Jackie, who returned the kiss with passion. Suddenly David couldn't control his body as he had this incredible urge to slide his dick in and out of her.

He started pumping in and out. Jackie was in perfect rhythm with him, thrusting her body up as he pushed his dick into her. She started moaning and groaning with every stroke. David had his arms extended to hold his body up so he could maximize his thrusts. He'd pull out almost the full length of his dick and then slam down hard. He kept this up for a few minutes, and Jackie was making loud noises of satisfaction the entire time.

David's forehead was sweating and his arms were getting tired. He dropped down to his elbows which shortened his strokes a bit but brought his chest in contact with Jackie's breasts and nipples. The movement of his chest against her still nipples added more stimulation to the already-incredibly-excited Jackie.

After a few more minutes, David knew he wouldn't last much longer. He again extended his arms into push-up position and started long, hard strokes again. After 30 seconds, Jackie screamed, "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" and her body started shaking just like when she had her first orgasm. She thrust her pelvis up hard, and her pussy contracted hard. David was already near his limit, but when her pussy started squeezing his dick, he exploded. He shot stream after stream of cum into Jackie, grunting with each shot.

He was still trying to pump in and out to provide more stimulation to Jackie, but finally he just collapsed on top of her. He had the sense put his forearms on the bed to support his weight so he didn't suffocate her.

They were both exhausted and breathing heavily; neither aware of anything except the incredibly powerful orgasm they had each had.

It was almost five minutes before Jackie opened her eyes. A few seconds later, David opened his, and they both smiled. Jackie hugged David and lifted her head to give him a soft, closed-mouth kiss on his lips.

"Thank you. You made me feel like a sexy, desirable woman."

David started laughing. "You didn't need me to do that. You ARE a sexy desirable woman. Shit, Jackie, you were always desirable in my mind. But now... I mean you're every guy's fantasy."

Jackie smiled. "Except my husband's, apparently."

Suddenly, David looked sad. "Oh yeah. Your husband. My brother. I just slept with my brother's wife."

Jackie put her hands on both sides of his face and turned him so he was looking directly at her.

"Do NOT feel sad or embarrassed or guilty, do you hear me? You provided much-needed comfort to someone you love -- and who loves you. I would do it again in a minute, do you understand?"

David smiled. "I'd like to do it again, too. But I think I'll need more than a minute."

And they both laughed.


12