Trip to LA Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve's trip to LA gets more intense and kinky.
8.4k words
4.62
11k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

This story contains forced fem, gay sex, discipline among other fetishes. If not your thing, please pass by this story.

*****

I force myself out of bed and can't stop thinking about last night and even worse thinking about it continuing today. I go take a nice hot shower and that help some but when I come back into the room and see the pink pumps and the sissy panties, the feeling of helplessness hits me again. I see the dvd sitting on the coffee table and force myself to put it in the machine and start playing it.

I can't believe how I look dressed so feminine. I can't stop watching as I see we are in the room he took me into in the back of the club. The look on my face is much different than I imagined and it almost looks like I'm enjoying what is happening to me. I stare as it shows me undressing the man and I can't believe how I sound when he makes me beg to see his cock and it's even worse when I see how I react when I see his cock. Oh god, if anyone sees this, they will think that I'm loving it. I can't stop watching as I suck him and it's even worse the way I act when I start sucking all the other men. It finally ends as I'm standing in front of the mirror with cum all over my face.

I realize that they must have been filming this from the room behind the mirrors. Damn, I wonder who was in there watching me. Then I remember Mike saying he was going to send this to my boss. Oh god, how can I face him after he sees this? Even worse, what if my wife sees this? I know she would leave me and make it as painful financially as she could. Could I blame her after I did something like this? I know I was forced but it doesn't look like it in the video. I set down in a chair and hold my head in my hands trying to think of a way out of this but know Mike is right. I have no control.

I hear a beep and know that I just received an email on my tablet. I don't recognize the sender but when I open it, it's him Stacy, the gay boy from the club. How did he get my email address? I start reading his email.

"It was no nice meeting you last night. I know you are probably panicking now thinking about what happened at the club, but sweetie it won't be so bad. I will help you all I can. I can't wait to get together with you today. I just love shopping for clothes and I know some fabulous places that cater to boys like us."

I can't stop from thinking I'm not like Stacy at all. I'm being forced to do this. I'm not gay! I'm not a sissy! Then I remember how I looked in the dvd. It really looked like I liked it. Why did it look like I wanted to suck those men's cock? Why did I do it? I go back to reading her email and see that it's very long.

I thought it might help you if I explained what happened to me. I was like you, straight, married and happy with my life. Then we moved to LA for a much better playing job at a software company as a salesman. It was there that I met Bradley. He was my boss and he looked like one of the guys you see on the cover of business magazines. He was almost fifty, six foot two, handsome. Yes, he was the man I was with at the club.

Everything was great a first and I like working for him. My wife and I went to several parties the firm threw and they were always fun. My wife, Tina was born in Thailand but came to the US when just a child. She is petite as you would guess with long black hair and is very pretty. Everyone always said I married up, that she was too hot for a guy like me. I always agreed with them and felt I was very lucky to end up with such a gorgeous wife. I think it would be best if I tell you about this as I remember I happening. Most of the dialogue is burned into my brain.

It started at the parties. My boss, Bradley was divorced and was known for flirting with the other guys wives at the parties. He always danced with Tina a lot, usually more than I did, and seemed to pay more attention to her than the other wives. I think it was the third party we went to where both of them disappeared for a while and when I asked her where she had been, she told me not to worry about it. I was kind of taken back by her attitude but she had always been a bit like that with me so I backed off. She was cold to me the rest of the night and we left early and she didn't talk to me on the way home and went right to bed when we got home. I tried not to think about it but couldn't help but wondering what might have happened between her and Bradley.

The next day at work, Bradley called me into his office. He talked to me about my sales numbers and told me that he expected me to pick things up a little, that he expected a little better from me when I was hired. I didn't know where this was coming from since I knew my numbers were good. He got up from his desk and came over and stood in front of the chair where I was sitting.

'Did you have fun at the party last night Stan?'

Stan is my real name, I'm Stacy at the club or out on the town. Truthfully, I'm Stacy most of the time now. When I told him it was alright, he told me that he really enjoyed the evening and that he enjoyed the time he spent with my wife. It was almost like he was throwing it in my face which incidentally was right in front of his crotch. He was almost invading my space but I kept quiet.

'I don't understand how you ended up with that woman. She is something else.'

'Yea, I guess I got lucky.'

'You better behave yourself or you could lose a woman like her. She called me this morning and said you had a real attitude about her and I spending time together. Do we have a problem here Stan?'

'I just asked her where she had been. Both of you were gone for quite a while.'

'I think you should pick up my phone and call her and apologize. You need to show her that you trust her. Matter of fact, I want you to ask her if she will join me for lunch at the Hyatt Hotel. They serve a great lunch there.'

I can't believe he expects me to do that but he reaches over, picks up his phone and hold it out to me.

'Call her Stan.'

I take the phone but hesitate.

'I expect my employees to do as told, now call her.'

His attitude is definitely different than it was before being much more demanding and aggressive. I call her and he stands there in front of me and he listens as I apologize for the way I acted the night before and then I tell her about lunch. I can't believe how excited she sounded when she heard the invite and told me to tell him she would love to meet him at the hotel. I hang up and hand the phone back to him and tell him she will meet him for lunch. He takes the phone from me.

'That's better. I better not hear about you giving her a hard time again. Are we clear Stan?'

'Yes Sir,' I answer feeling like he is almost threatening me about my job.

'Now go back to work and try to put some effort into your job instead of worrying about what your wife might be doing with me.'

I go back to my desk. Fuck, where did all that come from. I can't believe Tina called him and talked to him about our relationship. Now she is going to a hotel and meeting him and he tells me not to worry about him and my wife being together. It was almost like he was inferring that I better worry about it. How could I not?

It's so hard to get any work done and it gets worse when I see him leave his office at lunch time. I'm freaking out thinking about the fact they are meeting in a hotel. I keep watching the clock waiting for him to come back to work and gets worse and worse till I finally see him come back. He was gone for over three hours. I see him look at me as he goes past my desk and I can't help but notice the smirk on his face. Finally, the day ends and I get home and Tina is sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

'How was lunch?'

She looks at and smiles. 'It was great. Bradley is so nice. He is really a man's man.'

'He was gone from the office for a long time.'

'Are you going to start with that again? I thought Bradley talked to you about that.'

'He did. I can't believe you called him and talked to him about our relationship. It's none of his business.'

'Do I need to call him again? Is that what you want?' she almost shouts at me. 'Do you! He told me your work hasn't been the best. Maybe you should worry about that and stop worrying about Bradley and me. It's probably a good thing he likes me or your job might be in jeopardy.'

'Why are you being like this Tina?'

'Maybe I just like being around a man like him. Maybe I'm tired of your whiny attitude and like being with a real man. Now fucking leave me alone.'

I can't believe what she said. I go to the bedroom and get out of my suit and try to digest what just happened. I know we have had difficulties from time to time but she had never talked to me like she just did. I hear the door slam and then hear her drive off. All I can think about is whether she is going to see him. I go back into the living room and try to watch tv but it's impossible not to think about her and what's happening between us. I fix myself some dinner since she hasn't come back. It's almost nine o'clock and try to relax, it's impossible, but jump when I hear the front door open. I look up and she comes in and Bradley is right behind her. She doesn't say a word and just goes upstairs and into our bedroom. I start to get up but Bradley tells me to stay seated and takes the soft chair across from mine.

'I thought we talked about this Stan and then your wife shows up at my door crying and telling me how you are treating her. That is unacceptable Stan. Do you enjoy your job or do I need to find a replacement for you? There are men all over LA that would love to have your job.'

We had just bought this house and I was up to my ears in debt and couldn't afford to lose this job. 'I just asked her about lunch Sir and she got all upset.'

'So, it's her fault? Is that what you are saying?'

'No, but she is my wife and when she is meeting with another man, it makes you wonder. It's only natural.'

'Maybe you aren't man enough for her. Have you ever thought about that or do you just think about yourself? Maybe it's your fault that she feels like she needs to spend time with another man. Maybe someone that is more of a man than you can ever be.'

'It's not right. She is my wife.'

'Maybe if you want to keep her and keep your job you need to change. Do you want to keep your job Stan? Do you want to keep your wife?'

'Yes, I want her and I need my job. I don't understand what is happening and why. I don't know what I should do Sir?'

'First of all, you need to apologize to her and let her know that she has to right to do whatever she wants to do with whoever she wants. If you can't accept that, then you better think about what it will be like to be without a wife and without a job.' He calls to Tina and asks her to come down.

She comes down the stairs and it's easy to see she has been crying. She stops in between the two of us.

'Stan wants to apologize for the way he has been behaving, don't you boy?'

'Yes, Tina, I don't want you to be upset with me.'

'On your knees in front of her and apologize like you mean it boy.'

I can't believe he said that and that he keeps calling me boy, but I know what's at stake so I get down on my knees in front of her and apologize and tell her that I'm sorry about the way I have been acting and will do whatever she wants me to do

prove that I really am sorry. She looks down at me and I can't tell she is really pissed.

'I want Bradley to spank you till you are crying like you made me cry.'

I can't believe she just said that and I look down in disbelief.

'I want you to take your pants and shorts down and lay across his lap like a little boy so he can teach you a lesson. I will leave you if you don't do it. You said you would do that whatever I wanted, so show me you are sorry.'

'Do as she say boy, or you will be without her and without a job. Now take your shoes and socks off, NOW!'

I don't know what to do and just sit there till he tells me now again. I take my shoes and socks off feeling so humiliated.

'Now the shirt,' Bradley tells me and when I get it off, he tells me to take everything else off.

Feeling so out of control, I do as I'm told and find myself standing there naked. My cock is shriveled up from the embarrassment of both of them, fully dressed, looking at me.

'Now get over my lap boy. It's time you get what you deserve for not treating your wife like the princess she is.'

I do as I'm told and lay across his lap. I have never felt this humiliated.

'Spank him hard Bradley. He deserves it.'

And he does. I can't believe how much it hurts and it's not long till I'm begging him to stop but he doesn't. I hear Tina telling him to make me cry and it's not long till I'm crying like a little girl. He finally pushes me off his lap and I fall onto the floor.

'Now crawl over to your wife and tell her that you will be a good boy and will do as told from now on.'

I wipe the tears away and crawl over to her and tell her what Bradley told me to say.

'Kiss my feet boy,' Tina says, her voice firm and demanding. I start kissing her bare feel and she lifts one up showing the dirty sole of her feet. 'Lick it clean like a good little boy.' I force myself to do it. It's disgusting but things are so out of control that I just do it. She finally pushes my head away with her foot. I just lay there wondering how we got to this spot when I hear Tina again.

'Invite Bradley to our bedroom boy,' Tina says to me, standing above me looking down at me. 'You are pathetic.'

I'm still sobbing from the spanking. My ass feels like it on fire. I feel like everything has changed between Tina and myself. She is even calling me a boy like Bradley did. I feel she has lost all respect for me. I don't know what else I can do. 'Sir, will you come with us to our bedroom.'

'Why don't you crawl to it and show me the way boy,' Bradley says triumphally. 'Be a good little boy and show me the way to your wife's bed.'

I hear Tina laugh. I just lay there feeling broken. 'Do it husband, crawl up the steps and invite a real man to your wife's bed. Or maybe you need another spanking, maybe with his belt.'

The last thing I want is letting him loose on my ass again. I start crawling and I can feel Tina and Bradley following behind me, his arms around her waist. I crawl up the steps and into our bedroom with them trailing.

'Now boy, I want you to stand up and undress your wife for me.'

It just gets worse and worse but what can I do. I get up and start undressing her. The look on her face clearly shows what she thinks of me.

'I knew you were a wimp but I never thought you would behave like this. I thought you would just leave me. What kind of man gives his wife to another man?'

'They are called cuckolds sweetie,' Bradley tells her. 'They are men who know their wives deserve more than they can ever give them. They are usually just kept around to serve their wives and their wife's lovers.'

'You going to be a good little cuckold for me Stanley boy?' Tina asks, laughing. 'Now that I'm undressed, I want you to go undress Bradly. Be a good boy and get on your knees and take his shoes and socks off.' When I just look at her, she slaps my face really hard. 'Do what you are told cuckold!'

I get down on my knees and start taking his shoes and socks off and can feel him taking his shirt off. I get them off and start to get up but Tina stops me.

'Take his slacks off cuckold,' Tina tells me. 'You look good on your knees in front of a real man.'

When I do, I see his silk boxers and they are tight enough that his cock and balls are clearly outlined through them. It's easy to see that his cock is hard and much bigger than mine.

'Look at it cuckold. Look at his cock and maybe you will understand why I needed more than you had to offer. If I knew how small your cock was compared to real men, I probably would have left you years ago. Take his shorts off.'

I take them off and his cock flops out right in front of my face. I try to move back but Tina has got behind me and holds my head right in front of his cock.

'Look at it boy. That is a man's cock. I love the way it feels when he fucks me. He fucked me so good at the party. I wanted to leave with him but he made me go home with you. All I could think about all night was how much I loved the way he fucked me. The hotel was nice too. He filled my pussy up with his cum that day. Now I want you ask him to fuck me.'

'Please Tina, don't do this to me.'

'Ask him!!' she says as she slaps me hard. 'Do as you are told wimp.'

I can't keep from sobbing as I look down at the floor. 'Sir, will you fuck my wife.' I hear Tina laugh.

'Sure boy, but I'm tired of looking at your pathetic little cock. Where is your underwear drawer baby?' he asks Tina. She points it out and he goes over and rummages around and comes back with a pair of pink panties. 'Put these on and then kneel down beside the bed. It's time for you to see how a real man fucks his bitch.'

I can't believe he called Tina a bitch but it doesn't seem to upset her.

'I love it Bradley,' Tina says laughing. 'Maybe I should keep him in panties all the time. I would love having you know he is wearing panties at work. Maybe it will help him learn his place.'

'Good idea baby. Now put your panties on little boy and get in position. Your sweet wife needs a good fucking and shouldn't have to wait any longer.'

I put the panties on and it's the start of my transformation into a sissy boy and I kneel there and watch them fuck. I can't believe the nasty language coming from my wife as they fuck and the way she acts when he makes her cum. It was never like that when we made love.

Anyway, Stevie, that how it all started with me. I still live with Tina as her cuckold and our only sexual contact is if she wants me to satisfy her orally. She no longer sees Bradley but now she only has sex with black men. That makes it even worse for me but I can't afford to leave her and now I have very little control of my marriage. Bradley now is more interested in boys, especially young boys, and he is my Master. Hopes this help to make you feel better.

Damn, I can't believe the story Stacy just told me. That must have been so humiliating but seeing him now, he seems to enjoy where he is in his life. I can't imagine that happening with my wife, June. I don't think I could handle watching her fuck other men. I think about what he said about his wife and black guys. I wonder if she makes him do things with them?

I stop the video since it's almost finished as I read Stacy's email. I did see the last part where I was standing there with cum all over my face. How could I do that, let them treat me like that? I look at the clock and it's almost eleven already and I know Stacy is going to show up at one. Oh god, she is taking me shopping for a dress. I want to run away and hide but I know what will happen if I don't do what Mike tells me to do. That is not an option so I guess this nightmare won't stop.

I get dressed to go out and wait for Stacy to show up. I really wish there was some way out of this shopping trip. I can only imagine what people will think when they see us together and I really don't think Stacy will make it any easier for me. I know if I resist this that it will get back to Mike and things will only get worse.

Finally, I hear him knock on my door and I open it to let him in. It's even worse than I was hoping. He has these tight white jeans on with a silver rhinestone belt. He is wearing a shiny silver shirt, actually a blouse, with long puffy sleeves and I low cut neckline with several silver chains hanging from his neck. He also is wearing a pair of silver ankle boots with two-inch heels and pointed toes. Several bracelet and rings decorated his wrists and fingers. He is wearing considerably more makeup than he had on last night including false eyelashes. He couldn't look feminine if he tried.

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers