Trip to LA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

I feel like I have no control. They decide what I will buy and again charge it all to Mike's credit card. I ended up with three dresses, three corsets and three pair of heels. We carry all the packages back to her car and then drive back to the hotel and go upstairs. We are both loaded down with packages as we make our way through the lobby and I know we got a look of attention. We finally get back into my room and I sit down on the couch and feel like I'm in a daze.

'I know that was rather overwhelming Candi but your Daddy wanted you to start to understand how things are,' she says sitting down beside me putting her arm around my shoulders. She pulls me close and before I realize it, we are kissing again. We kiss several times helping me forget about all that has happened. I can't help but respond to her kisses and it helps me feel a little better.

'It will all be ok sweetie. You just need to accept how things are going to be for a little while and just go with it. The more you resist, the harder it all will be. Now why don't you take a nap. Your Daddy is going to pick you up at ten tonight and take you to the club. I will see you then sweetie,' she says getting up and leaving.

I had kind of forgot about tonight. I think about the black man that had interacted with me at the club and know what is going to happen tonight and I know there is nothing I can do to stop it. I go take a couple sleeping pills so I can sleep and set the alarm for nice o'clock. My last thought is how I just went to the bar to have a drink and what I let happen.

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers