Trip to LA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hello darling. Are you ready for a fabulous day?' His voice seems even my feminine then I remembered.

'I don't know. I have to admit that the whole idea of going out in public makes me very nervous. I mean it was embarrassing enough in a private setting. I can't believe all that really happened last night and I'm having trouble dealing with it.'

'You were great. I heard so many nice things said about you. I know there were a lot of men very jealous of your Daddy last night.'

"But Stacy, I'm not like that. I had no idea we were going to a gay club and that I would be treated like I was. Really Stacy, I'm not gay and I have never wanted to be feminine. I have nothing against others if this is what they like, and I think you look great, but it's not my thing.'

'Do you really like it?' Stacy says spinning to let me look at her. 'This is one of my favorite outfits, at least of the ones I can wear in public,' he tells me ignoring what I said about not being gay or feminine. 'I did bring some clothes for you to wear too sweetie. We are going to have so much fun.'

'Please Stacy, please understand what I'm trying to tell you about myself.'

'I do understand Stevie but you are in a situation where things are expected of you and if you resist things can turn in a very bad way. I really don't want to see anything bad happen to you. You need to understand that you need to obey and do as told.'

'Isn't there anything I can do?'

'Yes, you can do as told and whether you like it or not, you need to behave in a manner that convinces Mike and others that you are enjoying these new experiences. Now let's get you ready so we can go shopping. First, you need to get undressed.'

'Can't I just wear what I have on?'

'No sweetie, Mike called me and told me what he expected of me and, like you, I need to do as told. Now undress.'

I know that I'm in an impossible situation so I start undressing as Stacy watches me. When I get down to my underwear I stop and just look down. I see the way he is looking at me.

'It's a good thing Mike isn't here. If he saw you didn't have panties on, he would turn your ass beat red. You need to do as told and he told you to be in panties while in LA, didn't he?'

'Yes, but I thought it was only when I was with him.'

'No sweetie, you need to wear them all the time. Now take those jockey shorts off. I brought you a nice pair of panties to wear but first we have to get rid of all that nasty body hair. Go into your bathroom, get into the shower and wet down and then I want you to cover yourself with this,' she says showing me a bottle she brought with her. Put it on everywhere from the neck down and leave it on till I come into the bathroom. I'm going to smoke a little bit of this joint while you are doing that. Now go girl and do as I say.'

I go into the bathroom and look at the bottle and see that it's hair remover. Oh fuck, how can I explain this to June. She won't believe any story I could come up with but I have no choice but to use this lotion so I do as I'm told and cover myself with it. After a few minutes I can feel it start to burn lightly and wish I could just wash it off but know I have to wait till Stacy comes in. Finally, she comes into the bathroom.

'Turn on the water and wash all that hair off and you will see how nice it feels.'

I do as I'm told. I wasn't very hairy to begin with but as the water runs over me, I can see hair rinsing off my arms and then when I look down, I see my pubic hair and my leg hair also disappearing into the drain. It looks so strange especially not having any pubic hair. It reminds me of when I was a boy before I started getting hair down there. I finally get it all off and get out of the shower.

'That looks so much better sweetie. Don't you agree?' she says turning me to make me look at myself in the mirror. I look so different. 'Now, let me put some nice lotion on you.'

She starts putting lotion on my arms and then my chest. It feels good but also smell very feminine. Then she kneels down on the floor and covers my legs with the lotion and then my ass. I tense up a little when her hands take my balls in her hands and starts light rolling them in her fingers. Suddenly it strikes me that I'm thinking of him as a her and despite myself, her touch is affecting me and I feel myself starting to get hard.

'Is Candi liking this?' she says looking up at me. 'If so, I bet she is really going to like this.'

I watch as she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth and sucks it all the way into her mouth. Her mouth feels so hot and so wet and I feel her tongue running all over my cock. I can't stop myself from moaning. I can feel myself getting harder in her mouth and then she starts sucking me, pulling back till my cock is almost out of her mouth and then sucking me all the way back in. It feels fantastic and unlike anything I have ever felt. She doesn't stop and it's all I can do to keep standing and then it happens. I cum in her mouth and it's the most intense climax I have ever had.

She stands up, smiles at me, and moves to me, taking my head into her hands and she leans forward and kisses me. Her tongue enters my mouth and when I open it wider to kiss her, I feel her tongue push a lot of my cum into my mouth. I try to pull back but she holds my head tightly as our tongues share all my cum. She finally pulls back and I swallow the cum that is still in my mouth. I'm surprised that I'm not totally grossed out, but I'm not, and between the blow job and the kiss I know I enjoyed it.

'You taste great baby. I love your cock. It fits in my mouth just right. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.'

'Your mouth felt great, better than ever before. The kiss surprised me but it wasn't so bad either.'

'Would you like to kiss me again Candi?'

I look at her. I know it's a guy but I see the makeup and the clothes and I like the way she looks. 'Yes, Stacy. I would like us to kiss again.'

'So would I, Candi. Your mouth is so soft and I love kissing you.'

We kissed passionately and I had trouble ending the kiss. I felt her hands on my ass. They were so soft and smooth.

'We better get you all dressed.' We go back into the main room and she reaches into the bag she brought and takes out a pair of sheer pantyhose. 'Put these on. They will help hide any embarrassing bulges you might get if you see some man that gets you all excited, and will make dresses look better when you try them on.'

'I don't know about trying on a dress Stacy. I don't know if I could do that.'

'The stores we will go to are special stores for boys like us Candi. Boys who prefer being girls. You will love them. They are all so nice and most of the clerks are just like us. This one store has the most fabulous dresses, you will love them.'

'I can't imagine wearing a dress Stacy.'

'You will look great. You have great legs and a fantastic ass. You will be so pretty.'

I put the pantyhose on and tuck myself back like she tells me and then put on a pair of pink bikini panties that are cut high on the legs. I look at myself in the mirror and the front of the panties are smooth and it looks like I don't even have a cock. I can't believe it when I see her take a bra out of the bag and then starts putting it on me. I can see that there are silicone breast forms in the bra. Thankfully, they aren't very big, probably a B cup. It feels so strange.

'I remember my first bra Candi. I was so nervous the first time I went out in public but after a while, I realized looking like I had tits made it more believable that I was a girl, so that helped.'

It doesn't help me feel more relaxed, actually very much more nervous about all this. Then she hands me a pair of black slacks. I go to put them on and realize they must be for women since the zipper is on the side. I put them on. The legs are skinnier than what I'm used to but hopefully no one will notice they are women's pants. Then she hands me a pink sweater. It's made of a soft material, with short sleeves and comes down past the waist line of the pants a little way. Then she puts a black leather belt around my waist with three of four inches of the sweater below the belt. I remember seeing women wearing belts like this. Lastly, she takes out a pair of black loafers, definitely women's, with two-inch heels and tells me to put them on.

She moves me back to the mirror and when I look, I can't believe how feminine the outfit looks. No one will have any doubt that I'm wearing women's clothes. How can I go out in public dressed like this? 'I don't know if I can do this Stacy.' I just continue staring especially at my small breasts and it makes it worse that I can see the nipples pressing against the sweater I'm wearing. Oh, fuck.

'Of course you can, and you must, but don't worry, we aren't done yet. Come sit down in this straight chair.'

When I do, she comes up with a makeup kit and starts putting makeup on me. I can't see what she is doing but feel her putting something all over my face and then working on my eyes and finally putting lipstick on me. She walks away and when she comes back, I feel her put a wig on me and start arranging it and combing it out. She moves in front of me looking at me.

'Perfect, get up Candi and come look.'

I go over to the mirror. The first thing I notice is the wig. It blonde, not too long coming just down to my shoulders. I have bangs and the hair is pulled back behind my ears. I feel her putting clip on earrings on me, gold loop rings about an inch across. I just stare at myself and start looking at the makeup. The lipstick is pink matching my sweater. My eyes look so different. I'm thinking someone can probably tell than I'm a guy but they would have to look closely. I feel her take one wrist and then the other, putting several gold loop bracelets on each wrist. I just stare not believing how I look.

'Candi is such a pretty sissy. You will drive men crazy especially if they are sharp enough to know that you are really a boy. Nothing excites most men more than pretty sissy boys. Now come sit down by me so we can have a little talk.'

I sit down on the couch beside her and she lights up a joint and takes a hit and hands it to me. I had smoked pot a little in college but it's been several years since I had smoked any. I took a hit and handed it back to her.

'It will help you relax sweetie and make our day better. Now Mike called me this morning and wanted me to pass on some information. He talked to your boss and your trip to LA has been extended at least a week, probably more. Your boss wanted you to know that he will explain things to your wife. In fact, he wanted you to know that he had set up a lunch date with your wife at the Marriot. He will make sure she is satisfied with the arrangement. Sorry Candi, his words not mine. I know this has to be hard for you to hear but you need to concern yourself with what is happening here and not worry about her.'

We finished smoking the joint and I couldn't keep from thinking about my boss. He is such an asshole and the last thing I want is for him to spend time with my wife.

'Now Candi, you really need to concentrate on your voice and your mannerisms. It will be easier for you if most people think you really are female so you need to try harder to be more feminine. Your Daddy expects a lot from you and you don't want to disappoint him. I remember one of his sissies that resisted. He has a dark wooden paddle and he paddled the sissy in front of everyone at the club. By the time he finished, the sissy was broken. I think she sucked off almost everyone that night and was fucked over and over. You don't want that to happen so you must try harder. I never saw that sissy again and have no idea what Mike might have done with her but there were rumors that she was sold to some man from the Middle East.'

The pot relaxed me some but after what she just told me, how was I to really relax. Stacy got up and got into the bag she brought and took out a small black purse. It was the style with a long strap and was meant to be worn over the shoulder.

'Put your ID in there along with your lipstick.' When I open it there is a small bottle of lube and several condoms already in the purse. 'Girls should always be prepared Candi. Now let's go shopping.'

I can't believe that I'm actually doing this but when she reaches out her hand, I take it and she leads me from the room and to the elevator. When we get in there are a couple men already there and I see them checking us out. I see Stacy smile at them but I can't make eye contact. We go through the lobby and I notice more men, and a few women, checking us out. We get to her car.

'That wasn't so bad, was it sweetie?'

'Everyone was looking at us. I was so embarrassed.'

'You have to get over that. Your Daddy expects you to look at the men and smile at them. You need them to think you like the attention and you need to make them wish they were with you. You will soon be able to tell the men that realize that you aren't really a girl but that you are a sissy. These men will desire you more than any real girl they see. You need to realize how pretty you are.' She drives off and it's not long till we are pulling into a parking lot of a big mall.

'I thought we were going to some special stores you talked about,' I ask.

'Yes, later sweetie but Victoria Secrets has the nicest selection of panties and you need to get several pairs along with some other things. Now you need to behave like I have been talking to you about. I want men turning their heads and watching us walk away wishing they had the nerve to talk to us. We will be the two sexiest girls in the mall.'

We get out and she holds out her hand and I know I must take it. We go into the mall and start walking down the corridor. I can't believe how many men look at us and smile. I hear Stacy tell me to concentrate on my walk, to let my hips loose. I try to do better but feel like I'm really swishing but I see Stacy look at me and smile telling me that's much better. We finally get to Victoria Secrets. By the time we leave, I have at least ten pair of panties in various styles plus several pairs of nylons, some sheer, skin colored, but also a couple pair of black nylons with the seams up the back. She also made me buy a long, sheer black nightgown and a pink camisole. She charged everything on one of Mike's credit cards but told me he would expect me to pay him back from what I earned. What does he expect me to earn?

'I have the munchies. Let go to the food court and get a snack,' Stacy tells me taking my hand and leading me away. The pink bag from Victoria Secrets lets everyone see where we have been. 'I will get us a couple salads while you find a table. I know your Daddy will expect you to lose a little weight. Us girls must watch our figures, you know.'

I find a table and she returns with a couple small salads. As we talk and look around talking about men we see, a man approaches the table.

'Hello. I couldn't help but notice the two prettiest girls in the mall. Would you mind if I joined you for a minute.'

'No please sit down. I'm Stacy and this pretty girl in Candi. She new to LA and I'm just helping her get settled. We are out for a girl's day and doing some shopping. You will have to excuse Candi. She is rather shy, and as I said, new to the LA scene. Say hello Candi,' she tells me and I say hello to the man.

'I'm Thomas, it's so nice to meet both of you and welcome to LA Candi. I'm sure a pretty girl like you will love it here in LA. Maybe I could show you around sometime.'

I just smile at him but Stacy starts talking to him again. 'I bet she would like that but just starting out here she could use a little help. I bet if you could help her out, let's say maybe with a thousand dollars, I'm sure Candi would love to spend a couple hours with you.'

I can't believe she said that. I see Thomas look at her and then at me and I can see he realizes that Stacy implied that I was a hooker and that he had to pay to spend time with me. I also realized if he did it, what would be expected of me.

'I see,' Thomas replies. 'I would have to think about it but I would really like to spend some time with you Candi.'

'Do you have a business card Thomas?' Stacy asks. 'Maybe I could call you in a couple days and see what you have decided.'

He hands Stacy a business card and then gets up and looks at me. 'You are lovely Candi and it will be hard to resist spending some time with you. I'm sure we would both have a pleasurable time together.' He then walks away.

'I can't believe you did that Stacy. He thinks I'm a whore and he can pay to fuck me.'

'You need to settle down sweetie. I doubt if he will do it anyway. Besides, didn't you think he was attractive. I know if he had been interested in me that the thought of him fucking me wouldn't have upset me especially if I had a chance to pick up a thousand dollars for a couple hours of my time.'

'I'm not a whore,' I tell her trying to calm down.

'How do you think you are going to pay your Daddy back for the money he spends on you Candi?' We just spent over two hundred dollars at Victoria Secret and we have even been to get your dress and shoes and all the other things you need to get to please your Daddy. You must not forget the situation you are in here sweetie. I know it's hard but it is how it is. Now let's go find you some pretty dresses.'

I try to concentrate on what's happening and I realize things just keep getting more and more out of control. Now I'm expected to fuck men for money? I feel so helpless. We get to her car and she drives off. She takes another joint out of her purse and tells me to light it. I do as I'm told and try to relax as we drive several miles and then pull up in front of another store. We finish smoking the joint and it does help me relax some.

'It's ok Candi. Things will be alright. You just need to trust me and your Daddy. He will take good care of you sweetie.'

We go into the store and it's full of women's clothes. A clerk that know Stacy comes over and she helps us out. I can tell she is really a guy but is very passable and is actually very cute. I'm taking to a dressing room and made to undress down to the bra, panties and pantyhose. I hear her ask Stacy where she found me and that I'm so pretty.

She leaves and come back with a red dress and helps me put it on. It fits very tight coming down mid-thigh. It's sleeveless with a plunging neckline. I see them both checking it out. She leaves and comes back and I see her take a bra out of the box and when I look closer, I can see it's another bra with silicone breast forms in the bra pockets but these fake tits look much larger than the ones Stacy had me wear. She unzips the dress, pulling it over my shoulders and puts the bra on me. I can't believe how heavy the bra feels and when I look down, I see the breast forms are quite big, they must be a D cup. Then she pulls the dress back up, zipping it up.

'You are right Ann, that is much better,' Stacy says, and when I look in the mirror it looks like I have big tits. 'Take the dress off her, I love it. I want to try some corsets on her. I'm sure making her waist look smaller will make her cute butt look even sexier.'

They try several corsets on me lacing them up so tight I can't even take a deep breath. Stacy ends up deciding on a red leather corset that can be worn as a top, a lacy pink corset and a satin black corset. They try a couple more dresses on me that Stacy likes and finally they take me to the shoe section and I'm fitted with a pair of black pumps, four- inch spiked heels and thin ankle straps. Then they pick up a pair of white pumps and a pair of pink pumps both with the four-inch heels. They make me try on a pair of pumps with five-inch heels that make me almost stand on my toes but they decide I'm not ready for those yet.