Trip to Mexico Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim discovers the fun in Mexico.
1.3k words
4.58
8.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim smiled and said "I don't expect my wife will be back til much later. The only hard part will be getting into my clothes with this boner."

Jack gave out a hearty laugh as they made their way to the locker room. They chatted like they were old friends while they dressed. Jim had to wrap his towel around his waist so as to not make his bathing suit look like a tent.

Inside they talked about regular guys stuff. Sports, Work, weather etc. Outside where they were out of earshot they could talk more openly.

"Jack, that was the most amazing blow job I have ever had in my whole life. I'm guessing that this wasn't your first time. How long have you been doing this?"

"I've always have had a huge sex drive and discovered early on I was bi. Playing with friends I knew I was hooked after I sucked my first cock. Don't get me wrong, I love pussy...a lot, but there is something to be said about guy on guy sex. We have the equipment so we know what to do with it. And we guys don't get hung up on emotions it is just sex for the sake of having sex. Here's my room."

Jack used the card and the handle lit up as Jack pushed the lever and the door popped open. The reality of what was about to happen was sinking in as being very real. What was unthinkable 2 hours ago is now about to become true. He cleared his throat and asked in a rather weak voice "so what are the things you like to do with guys?"

Jack sensed Jim's discomfort assured him "whatever the other guy is comfortable with. I don't want anyone to do what they don't want to do. But I do like to start this way." as he took a step towards Jim and wrapped his arms around his waist He placed his lips on Jim and Jim had no resistance. In fact he felt his lips separate and invite the tongue in. They were each in a t-shirt and shorts which easily came off. While they were kissing they explored each others bodies. Once they found each others cocks they started to stroke when Jack said "Is that thing ever gonna calm down?"

"I think it's gonna take a little work to get it too."

"I'll be right back" as Jack turned and left the room. He returned a few seconds later holding some lube. "I think I can figure out a way. We can get it a real good work out." And it dawned on Jim that he was about to actually fuck another man. Something he never ever thought would happen..

He stood there as Jack approached him with a glob of lube in his hand which he generously applied to Jim's member. Man it felt amazing. Jack then took another amount and put it too his hole as he climbed on the bed for doggy style. "take it a little slow at first. I will loosen up real quick." Now usually Jim would never be hard enough to fuck anything let alone a tight ass. But this little blue pill has out performed it's expectations. Jim teasingly ran his fingers up and down Jacks crack and put a finger in it.

He lined his well lubed cock with Jacks inviting asshole.He started to put the head in but not too quickly. As his motions increased he went a bit deeper. A little deeper now and Jim could feel the sphincter loosening up along with a moan coming from Jack. Jim began to slide his cock in and out of Jack now slowly but picking up the pace. He realized he was enjoying the hell out of fucking some ones ass. It was tighter then anything he ever felt before. As Jack was acclimating better Jim picked up his pace.

"Oh my God that feels amazing Jim. You are so hitting the right spot."

For some reason this turned Jim on even more. It has been a very long time since he was praised for his sexual prowess. Jack was moaning so loud know the whole floor must be hearing it. Jim could feel the familiar tug in his balls and announced that he was going to cum soon. His thrusts were becoming piston like as he was approaching his orgasm. With a grunt Jim started to unload into Jake's ass. Even though he had already cum that morning he shot a monster load that just wouldn't quit. He kept on going long after he finished shooting.

He finally withdrew and and leaned on Jake's back. His cum dripping from Jake's hole.

"That was simply amazing. I have never had a fuck like that in my life." Jim noticed his hard on was starting to ease up.

"You should feel it from the other end. There's noting like a good prostate massage."

"I've never even considered anything like that before, but then again at this point how the hell can I say no?"

"OK, why don't you lie on your back. I promise to take my time for you, make this a very pleasurable act."

Jim laid on his back s instructed as Jack started to lube up Jim's hole. He rubbed his fingers up and down the crack teasing Jim. Finally after a minute or 2 he slid he first finger in. Not too bad was Jim's thoughts as Jack worked his finger in. When Jack felt Jim relax he slid a second finger in. A tiny bit of discomfort but still not bad at all. As Jack felt Jim relax a third finger went in. Jim realized that Jack is definitely experienced with doing this. Jack knew when Jim was ready. He pulled his fingers out bringing a gasp from Jim. It was a gasp of disappointment that didn't last long. Jack pushed the head of his cock against Jim's hole and he eased it in until Jim reacted. Jack pulled out a tiny bit but then eased back in a little further. It didn't take long for Jim to get loose enough to begin the fucking. Jack worked his cock in and out of Jim like a master, Jim had never had his butt hole penetrated let alone a prostate massage. He was in another world now, his feet over Jacks shoulders as Jack leaned in to kiss him.

This was heaven. Jim had no idea what so ever what he had been missing all these years. He had always been faithful to his wife and never even considered man on man sex and now here he is getting pounded by another man up his ass and feeling that he was alive, every nerve in his body was firing...in a good way.

"Good Lord that feels so good, I wish I had done this a lot sooner. I hope you can keep this up for a while because I don't want to stop."

Jack just looked down at Jim and smiled. "Wish I could but I'm not superman and your ass is one of the tightest I have ever fucked. You're gonna have me cumming soon." Which he did indeed. With a series of grunts Jack was moaning "Oh Jim, I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your sweet tight asshole!"

Jim could feel the slickness from Jack's cum as Jack continued pounding him. After a few more pumps Jack was done and collapsed on the bed next to Jim. They didn't have to tell each other how amazing that was. They both knew.

Sadly Jim knew it was getting time to wrap this up. He didn't want it to end but knew it had too. They spent the next few minutes making out and caressing each others bodies. They exchanged e-mail addresses as they realized they lived a few hundred miles apart. With one last hug and a kiss Jim exited the room. He left it a whole new man. He loved his wife and that will never change but a new door has opened up for him and he gladly walked through it.