Trip to New York Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Aye!" Ana moaned again.

She leaned back slightly, getting dangerously close to the steering wheel but pressing her clit against me harder. She moaned louder again as her pussy clenched my cock and worked it up and down. I gripped the wheel tightly as Ana started to cum. She moaned, and screamed, and then began to speak in a long, interrupted stream of Spanish, the only words of which I made out were the Spanish words for "good" and "cock".

Ana went wild on top of me as her orgasm had her screaming in the car. The whole thing was just...so fucking hot. I felt like my cock was about to explode even though I was sitting there focusing on everything closely *except* for my cock. My attention was mostly on keeping the car going straight. But, when Ana finished cumming and slouched down to the left, my focus returned.

"Aye...I'll get off you now," Ana giggled and started to pull herself off my lap.

"No..." I grabbed Ana by the thigh with my free hand. "Keep going..."

Ana giggled again, and then began to bounce her pussy up and down on my cock again. I kept my eyes on the road, only looking at Ana's tits out of my peripheral vision. She worked my cock with the same hard, fast strokes of her hips while continuing to moan. It was so fast, so intense, and the level of nervousness I had during somehow made it hotter. My hand clenched down on Ana's thigh as I felt my cock tighten, and then that was it. While Ana continued to bounce on my cock, I exploded inside her. Every movement she made shoved my cum deeper into her pussy as she didn't slow down in the slightest.

After I had finished cumming, Ana stopped. She leaned back and teased her tits with her hands, and then giggled with a smile again. Then she crawled off of me back into her own seat as I breathed a sigh that was one part post-orgasm and one part nervousness.

"Next time we'll pull over first," I said to Ana.

The trip continued much the same. We continued driving for the rest of that day, crossing into Utah and then continuing after dark. I said I would keep driving, and Ana sat with me late into the night until she finally crawled into the makeshift sleeping area I had assembled in the back of the SUV.

"Wake me up if you get lonely," Ana smirked as she crawled back and slipped into the giant sleeping bag I had brought with me.

I kept driving for a long time, finally crossing into Colorado. That was when it first started to get cold to the point that I noticed. We had gone from hot California and Nevada weather to Rocky Mountain-adjacent winter in one stretch of driving. While I fought off a shiver and turned the heat on, I thought back to Ana again, and decided I could use a break. The very next rest step I saw, I pulled in.

Looking around, the rest stop was completely empty. I pulled in and parked off to the side, away from the lights in the parking lot, and away from the main building. After parking, and looking around one more time, I shut off the car, and crawled my way into the back. Ana was laying in the sleeping bag, seemingly completely out of it. But when I got back there, and started to unzip the sleeping bag to join her, there was a sudden, quiet shift.

"Are we stopped?" Ana asked in a whisper.

"Yeah...got lonely..." I whispered back.

Ana reached out with both hands and pulled me into the sleeping bag with her. The back of the SUV was plenty long (back seats folded down), so we could fully stretch out together. I wasn't even fully in the bag yet when Ana started pulling off my shirt. That's when I reached down for her body in the dark, and discovered that she had already taken off her clothes. Ana pulled mine off without a word and then, working within the confines of the sleeping bag, wrapped her legs around me. I barely had time to adjust before Ana slid my cock back into her pussy.

We fucked in the total darkness of the back seat, just listening to each other moan and feeling our way around each other's bodies. The rest stop stayed abandoned, and thank god for that because soon the windows were fogged up, and for several stretches of time the SUV was clearly rocking in place. When we finally finished with me cumming inside Ana's pussy while her legs were wrapped around me, we zipped ourselves together inside the sleeping bag, and kept each other warm the rest of the night.

We continued the next morning, finding a large traveler's stop that had gas, and food, and even those showers you can buy time for. After quietly slipping in and out, refreshed and ready for more travel, we set off again. Only caveat was that Ana had packed essentially zero clothes that were winter appropriate, since she was planning to fly to Cuba after leaving LA. So, I gifted her one of my hoodies, which pulled double duty as both keeping her warm, and assisting in disguising her in public.

The next day went quickly. Driving through Colorado was never boring, what with all the mountain scenery, and Ana made it more fun. She was full of good ideas, like weird games where we try to find candy bars we'd never had before at a gas station. Or that before we get back on the highway we should drive down the road from the gas station a ways, so she can suck my cock before we continue on. Or, like I promised before, that we should take the next exit. We would pull off the highway, drive down the road a short ways until we were more or less somewhere out of sight, and then quickly climb in the back to have a quickie. The enclosed space of the SUV only made Ana's moans seem louder.

I won't go into full detail on every day of the trip, but it went on much the same like that. We would drive for long stretches, and then we would blow off some steam. There were a few close calls, particularly in a rest stop in Nebraska where Ana pulled me into the bathroom with her so we could fuck. A couple nights we stayed at whatever motels we could find. And let me tell you, being in a shitty, cheap motel somehow made fucking Ana De Armas even hotter.

Our only major stop was in Chicago, where Ana quickly went into a large department store downtown to pick up a winter coat for herself. Now that we were in the Midwest it had gotten noticeably colder. The kind of cold where you rush out of the car to get into a building whenever you stop. And of course, being the Midwest, it went on for fucking ever. Flat fields of snow were the extent of our scenery. By the time we were halfway through Ohio we were both sick of it.

But at last, late in the night while the sky was orange with the glow of snow, we had finally made it. New York.

The hotel I had booked was in the heart of Manhattan. It was also probably more expensive than was called for, but this was my vacation after all. Check-in was a fun affair. As I pulled up to the entrance and the valet appeared, Ana bundled herself up until she was practically the invisible woman. Covid mask on her face. Scarf wrapped around her neck and chin. Sunglasses. Hair done up into a bun and then hidden by the hood of my sweatshirt. The caution was warranted, because if the paparazzi found out she was here now, it would create many, many problems.

Luckily she passed through the lobby and found a corner in which to wait undetected while I checked in. Once that was done, she simply slipped into the elevator next to me, and silently followed along as I walked to the room. Despite being a hotel in what could almost be considered the heart of Manhattan, the corridors upstairs were surprisingly quiet. I looked back as Ana followed me about 10 steps behind. As I walked to the room, she first took off her sunglasses. Then the hood and the scarf hiding most of her features. Those eyes of hers locked onto me as we silently tiptoed down the hall, until finally we reached the room of the suite.

I took the liberty of breaking the seal they placed on the door, indicating no one had been in it since it had last been cleaned and disinfected (thanks to the pandemic for making that part oh so sexy). I then opened the door and let Ana in first, taking one last look around to ensure no one had seen us. We were alone as we went in, and as Ana took off her mask and spun around to look at me again, that grin returned. I barely got a second to look around the room before Ana came at me again, pressing herself against me and immediately starting to kiss. I of course kissed back, but Ana started to paw at me as well. pulling me by the waist of my pants towards whatever piece of furniture was closest.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"The bags are here," I said quietly against Ana's lips.

She gave a pouty frown, and then turned and walked off to hide in the bathroom. I answered the door to a masked bellhop wheeling in the cart that contained mine and Ana's bags. I directed him to just leave them by the door, and he promptly disappeared. Once the bags were inside, I locked the door, and then took a moment to orient myself with the room.

It was very pleasant. One of the larger hotel rooms had been in, and probably the largest I had booked myself. The entire room was set up almost like a 1-bedroom apartment. The main area by the door was a living area, complete with a half-circle couch that reminded me of a much smaller version of what we had at the Lodge. Giant tv, a little breakfast nook table, and best of all was the windows overlooking Central Park for almost an entire wall. The bedroom was just as nice, with one notable perk being a giant mirror mounted behind the bed.

While I was looking around the bedroom, I suddenly heard the bathtub turn on from the bathroom. I smirked to myself and approached the door, which was a pane of frosted blue glass that obscured almost everything. As I approached, I could see something inside, but it was little more than a blurry silhouette of a body. I quietly rapped my fingers on the glass, and waited for Ana to answer. As the door began to slide open, the first thing I saw was Ana's bare leg waiting for me. When it slid open all the way, I saw that Ana was now wearing the hoodie I had given her, and nothing else.

"Hi," Ana said with a grin.

I didn't say anything as I bent down to pick her up. Ana yelped and giggled in delight as her bare legs wrapped around me. Crossing the tile towards a marble sink, I carried Ana with me before setting her down on top of it. She held onto me as we started kissing again, and I followed her lead by running my hands up her thighs. Ana's hands tugged at my shirt, and then went up to my face to pull me in. I opened my eyes just long enough to get a glimpse of her body hidden by my sweatshirt, just to save that visual one more time in my mind. Then I reached up and unzipped it the entire way, causing it to fall open and expose Ana's chest and stomach.

Ana's hands quickly groped for my pants, opening them and pushing them down in a hurry. By the time my cock was already out I was hard, and Ana was squeezing it again as I leaned in closer to her.

"Wait..." Ana suddenly said. One hand went up and pushed me back by the chest.

Ana slid off the sink and then quickly exited the bathroom, beckoning me to follow her. I did, and Ana walked right for the window with a view of Central Park. She walked right up to it as she stared out it, and continued to do so as she put both hands on the glass and bent over. I came up behind her, and Ana lifted one of her legs backward, hooking it behind mine. I stared at the back of her head as I grabbed my cock and shoved it inside her from behind. Ana cried out as one of her hands squeaked on the glass, and then I started to fuck her as the two of us admired the New York skyline. Thank god I confirmed the windows of the hotel were mirrored before I booked the room.

After a brief but satisfying quickie, Ana and I both set out to wash the feeling of the road off ourselves. I took a lengthy shower, while Ana soaked in the tub for a while, and then transferred to the shower to finish. When she emerged, she was wearing the complimentary hotel bathrobe, and keeping herself bundled up in it was a lovely tease. I ordered room service so we could have a few snacks, and then we set out to just relax and wind down before crashing hard in the hotel bed. It was during that phase, where the only light in the room was the glow of TV, and the glow of Ana's phone on her face, that she suddenly let out a groan of frustration and sat up in bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

There was a moment's hesitation from Ana.

"He's texting me again..." she said with a heavy annoyance in her voice.

"Oh..." I said quietly. "Is it like an...angry text?"

Ana rolled her eyes as she looked at her phone.

"He didn't think I was being serious when I left. And he's still acting like that."

Ana showed me a quick glance at her phone. There was a wall of texts I won't reiterate word for word, but there was a lot of "This is stupid" and "Don't be so dramatic" type messages. Ana took her phone back and started typing.

"I said...we are done," Ana narrated as her thumbs moved.

I nodded in support as I watched.

"I am not coming back..." she continued.

Ana's eyes glanced over at me as she paused. Then she looked back at her phone.

"I am already with someone else," Ana said pointedly, and then made a grand gesture of pressing send.

She sighed heavily, and I reached over to put my arm around her. Ana responded by rolling over and climbing on top of me. At first it was just a closely intense hug, but Ana began to kiss me again. It was slow, it was quiet. It was very enjoyable. Ana's still wet hair tickled my face as she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, and the sweet scent of her fresh from the shower was amazing. Then...

*bzzz*

Ana's phone vibrated on the bed next to us, and she gave another sharp groan of frustration.

"I'm shutting it off," Ana said.

I watched as she picked up the phone and then unlocked it. The light hit her face as the text opened, and Ana froze for a moment. The white glow of the phone hitting her face made it all too clear that her expression was changed. Ana's normal sweet expression faded away as her brow tightened into an angry scowl.

"What?" I asked softly.

Ana turned the phone around, showing me a one word response to her text.

"Bullshit." was all it read.

"Bullshit?" Ana repeated, and then added, "Asshole."

"That's fucking petty," I said, shaking my head.

"I know! And he's been like this since I said I was leaving. Thinks he has some kind of high ground in this situation. Like I'll be lost and alone without him and won't ever find anyone else."

"He has *seen* you, right?" I half-scoffed and half-laughed.

"He just doesn't believe I'm actually going through with it. Thinks if he can hold out I'll come back."

There was a moment's silence as Ana fidgeted with her phone in both hands. Then she looked down at her phone, and then at me. She had a wide-eyed look on her face.

"I just had the best idea. I bet I know what will shut him up," Ana said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I need your help," Ana added.

"Alright."

Ana smirked for a moment, and then held up her phone again.

"We need to send him some pictures."

I sat up in bed, giving Ana a quizzical look complete with one eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"He doesn't believe me that I'm already with someone. We'll just send him proof."

A hundred alarm bells went off in my head. That broke just about every Lodge law I had. Me getting involved in this kind of thing was bad enough, but there now being a digital record of my relationship with Ana was also risky.

"Whoa whoa, we can't just...snap pictures of ourselves together. That's..." I started.

Ana quickly interrupted, waving her hands.

"No no. We don't need to send like...all of us. I'd just need some pictures with like...part of you."

Ana's eyes glanced down at the bulge in my pants, and it dinged in my head.

"Ohhh...I mean..." I started again.

"You won't hardly be in the pictures at all. Just me," Ana added.

"Yeah but even so. You want him to have pictures of you...like that? That's dangerous." I said.

Ana shrugged, "Oh he wouldn't dare release them. It would make him look like such an asshole he couldn't risk it."

I thought about it for a moment, trying to foresee every possible outcome. But as I thought, Ana came closer to me, and started rubbing her fingers over my cock through my pants.

"I..."

"Please?" Ana said.

Ana leaned in closer, climbing on top of me again. As soon as I felt her hips grinding against me, the worry started to fade.

"Alright..." I said.

"Yay!" Ana loudly whispered. She leaned in and kissed me around the cheeks several times, and then sat up.

"What should we do?" I asked.

Ana quickly looked around the room before scooting off the bed and onto the floor. She adjusted herself as she went down to her knees, and then beckoned me to her. Still slightly unsure, I got up off the bed and followed her to where she was.

"So...what should we do?" I asked again.

Ana had her phone in one hand as she sat back on her knees, but as soon as I got closer she lifted herself up. Her free hand started to make its way up my leg, and her eyes followed it.

"We just need to show that I'm here...with you..." Ana said as her eyes flicked back up to me.

Ana's hand began to grope my cock through the pajama pants I was wearing. First her fingers went over it, and then she gripped it a little to feel the outline of it. That was all the tease I got before her fingers worked their way to the waist of my pants, and pulled them down just far enough to make my cock spill out. Ana waited on her knees in front of my cock, grinning to herself as she watched it harden fully. I took a deep breath, as this was getting into very dicey territory. Ana however, did not seem phased in the slightest as she handed me her phone with the camera open.

"Here. Get one where I'm just...like..." Ana said and trailed off.

She raised herself up onto her knees a little more, so her face was perfectly level with my cock. Then she grabbed the shaft with one hand, and leaned her mouth in close to it. She didn't fully put her mouth on it, but she opened her mouth slightly, and pressed her lips to it. My cock was throbbing as I stared down at her, both with my own eyes and through the digital lens of the camera. It was the kind of sight dreams are made of.

"Go ahead," Ana said as she held the pose.

I snapped a few pictures, and then scrolled on the phone to look at them. Ana held my cock and slowly stroked it while she waited.

"Is that good?" Ana asked.

"Your robe is kinda making it look weird with the flash," I said as I turned the phone down to Ana. It was almost a white flair with the soft material covering her body.

Ana nodded, and without a word she undid the belt holding the robe shut, and then shrugged it off her body. She stayed on her knees below me, now completely nude. I raised the phone again and looked down, moving it to get the perfect angle that captured both her face, and her tits from above. At first I had to wait, because Ana was on her knees in position, but her eyes weren't looking up at me or the lens. She was staring straight at my cock. I waited and watched as she slowly stroked it in front of her face. Then, she turned those eyes back up to me. Even in the dim room lit only by the tv, the color of those eyes blazed at me.

That time I snapped even more pictures, momentarily entranced as I was by Ana holding that position.

"How is that?" Ana asked.

"Perfect," was all I could say.

I handed Ana her phone back, which she took and looked at for a moment, scrolling through the pictures with her free hand. Her other hand remained on my cock.

"Yeah those are good. I'll send those in a minute..." Ana trailed off.

She raised the phone, still on, and then dropped it on the bed. Then she turned back toward me, and this time her mouth fully slid down my cock. I felt the pressure from her lips tighten as she sucked hard and slid herself down. Then she pulled back, her lips tightly dragging on my shaft, and began to slide herself back and forth.