Trip to New York Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it for long. With Ana right in front of me, my cock couldn't stand the idea of being teased. I needed her. Badly. While she was in mid mouthstroke, I reached down and eased her back up.

"Come here..." I said with a hurried whisper.

Ana rose back up, standing calmly. The smile was gone from her face, replaced with an intense look in her eyes. She stretched out her thin, perfect body, giving me a chance to see it in full again. Then, one of her knees slid onto the bed while she grabbed me by the shoulders. Her other leg went to the other side of my hip, and Ana straddled me over my cock. I grabbed it right as she began to lower herself down. My cock found Ana's pussy, and it immediately slid inside her. She was still wet and slick to the point that there was no resistance to it at all.

"Aye..." Ana moaned.

Ana remained sunk all the way down on my cock, but pulled the rest of her body closer to mine. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders entirely, her chest pressed against mine, and her legs raised one at a time. Instead of simply straddling me, Ana put both her feet behind me. Her entire body began to move as she worked my cock with her hips. The motion had my cock feeling like it was going to explode after just a few pumps. Or maybe that was just Ana's body pressed against mine. I pawed my way up her body, first feeling her thighs and then up her sides to her back. We looked at each other for a second, and then Ana pressed her mouth to mine again.

We kissed several times while Ana let out quiet, desperate moans. I breathed in deeply, and the scent of Ana forced my lips to leave hers and move to her neck. I kissed, Ana moaned, and then her hips started to move faster. She rolled them into me faster and harder, keeping my cock deep inside her as she shifted herself back and forth. I kissed down her neck, to her collarbone, and then down to her tits. Ana's perfect nipples were waiting for it, and as soon as my tongue touched one of them I felt just how hard it was.

Ana worked herself back and forth with a strong tossing of her hips. Not thrusting, just shifting my cock inside herself. I frantically went back and forth between her nipples as I kissed, licked, and sucked each one. That only made Ana moan louder, and her hands grip my back all the tighter. One of her hands reached up to my head, raking her fingers through my hair as she moaned again.

"I'm going to cum..." Ana suddenly whispered, her accent making her words drip into my ears like honey.

Ana made several more motions with her hips, keeping my cock deep and grinding her clit against me. Then, without warning, both of Ana's hands grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me down. I went down flat onto the bed, while Ana stayed upright. Suddenly, her grinding motion was gone, and she was bouncing on my cock with an intense, full-body amount of pressure, pistoning herself with her legs. She began to moan wildly as her long brown hair flew in every direction. I reached up to put my hands on her tits again, and Ana grabbed my wrists as I did. She held my hands against them while also using me for leverage as she tossed her weight up and down.

"There...there...ayeeeee..." Ana cried out.

Ana started to orgasm again. Her entire body tightened up as she stretched herself back, holding onto my wrists so she didn't fall right off the bed. Her pussy tightened and gripped my cock, and her thighs clenched and worked her up and down only a few inches with each stroke. I stared at my cock, getting a perfect angle to see how it was stretching out her pussy. Not only were Ana's lips gripping it perfectly, but I could see how wet she was from the amount of it that had accumulated around the base of my cock.

Several moans later, Ana lowered herself back down into a comfortable position. My cock stayed inside her as she stopped her motions and went down onto her knees. While I ran my hands up her thighs, a wide grin went over Ana's face. She raised her arms up her body, fluffing out her hair and letting it fall onto her shoulders. Then she continued to raise her arms until they were all the way in the air, and while she was still on my cock, she began to sway her body back and forth. Her arms began to slowly wave as she did, and she looked down at me with that happy grin.

"So good-so good..." Ana happily hummed, almost in a sing-song voice.

I could only lay back and stare up at her, mesmerized by that body, and that smile. Then Ana leaned back down and pressed herself on top of me. Her lips barely touched mine as she stayed above me, and then whispered.

"You can fuck me...however you want..." Ana whispered into my lips.

Just the way the word 'fuck' left her mouth with that accent was enough to make me want to cum right there. But instead, I grabbed her by the waist, and spun us both around onto the bed. We landed fully on the bed, with Ana on her back. She spread her legs and raised them up as I climbed on top of her again, and both of us watched my cock sink down into her. Ana moaned again, and I started thrusting down into her with agonizingly slow movements. That only lasted until Ana wrapped her legs around me, and suddenly I found myself going much, much faster.

Ana moaned and took it, squeezing me with her legs and wanting it harder. The whole time I was fucking her we continued to kiss, and Ana's hands continued to touch me like she was completely starved for attention. A couple times I was tempted to change positions, but then Ana would pull my mouth to hers, or reach down and play with her clit while I fucked her. I couldn't tell how long it had been, but I felt like I had just started to fuck her when I felt myself close to cumming.

"Are you going to cum?" Ana whispered, accent heavy.

I moaned out a 'yeah' and went a little harder.

"Cum into me..." Ana commanded with a whisper.

My body obeyed. Like, I'm talking almost instantly. A few more thrusts into her pussy, and Ana's eyes flashing up at me. That was all it took after hearing her say that. I started to cum inside her and put pump after pump of my load deep in her pussy. Ana moaned, and grinned, and enjoyed every second.

When I was finished, Ana pushed me off her, and I flopped back down onto the bed. Rather than lay back and rest, Ana rolled closer to me and half-laid on me. She picked up one of her legs, showing off the curve of her ass, and then slid back down to my cock. She gripped it with one hand, and began to slowly jerk it. Then her mouth went to it, and she started to slowly suck again. After seemingly tasting her pussy off my cock, she pulled back, and kept stroking. Then, one final drop of cum emerged and began to run down my shaft. Ana licked it up with her tongue, and then finally put her head to rest on my stomach.

"Mmm..." Ana happily moaned.

We sat like that for a moment, until my heart stopped going 100 beats a minute. Ana lightly kissed her way up my stomach and chest, and then cuddled up next to me.

"How was that for you?" Ana asked in a teasing fashion.

When I turned and looked down at her, my eyebrows raised as if to ask 'are you kidding me?' Ana giggled and grinned. We sat for another moment, and then Ana glanced and pointed across the room.

"What's with the suitcases?" Ana asked.

I hesitated a moment, debating calling the whole trip off to have Ana to myself as long as possible. But, I decided to explain the situation.

"Actually...you got lucky you came when you did. Because in the morning, I was going to start driving to New York."

Ana's eyes went wide, and an excited grin spread across her face.

"That is perfect!" Ana cried.

"Hm?" I asked, confused.

Ana planted both hands on my chest and leaned in real close.

"I can come with you!" Ana excitedly said.

My eyes widened as Ana pushed herself up to sit on her knees. I did the same, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

"You...want to drive across the country with me?" I asked.

"Yes, it's perfect. I really need to get out of town for a while. It will be a good thing to get away from places where the cameras will be looking for me. If I'm just sitting in a car with you, how is anyone going to spot me?"

I was taken aback, but in the back of my mind the trip was already looking more appealing having Ana at my side.

"Yeah that makes sense, it's just...a long trip?"

Ana shrugged.

"I don't care. I've sat on buses for hours and hours. Obviously we will have more fun than that," Ana batted her eyebrows as she said it. If that weren't enough for me to take the hint, the way she said it in that accent was.

"Obviously," I said.

"Yeah?" Ana tilted her head, waiting for the answer.

"Obviously you can come," I said.

Ana squealed with joy, clapped her hands, and then jumped back on top of me. We celebrated our newfound arrangement by first making out. Then with Ana riding my cock again. Then me thrusting up into her while she remained on top of me. Then Ana finished me off with the greatest 'thank you' blowjob I'd ever gotten.

We talked more after that. It was almost too convenient that I was leaving in the morning. Ana had everything she needed already packed after leaving LA. She had nowhere to be until she flew back to Cuba for the holidays. She even already had someone watching her dog. She was happy to tag along for the entire drive, and I was more than happy to bring her with me.

We set out the next morning, later than I had originally planned...because Ana had kept me up later at night than I had originally planned. I added her bags to the back of the SUV, filled up the last-minute things (food cooler filled with ice), and locked down the Lodge. Ana hopped into the passenger seat wearing navy leggings, a cream-colored tank top, and her hair a wonderful free-flowing mess. And we were off.

The drive first took us south and then veered east. From where the Lodge was, it was still the fastest route to get on I-15 and go east from there. Well, there was an equally fast way going on I-40, but I would rather go through Las Vegas, Denver, and Chicago than...Arizona. Better scenery, and even if the weather slowed us down, it didn't matter. The car was equipped with everything we'd need, and we had plenty of time.

Ana was a fun roadtrip partner, even setting aside how fucking hot she was. She liked all kinds of music, was fun to sing and laugh with, liked to chat, etc. She even volunteered to take over the GPS to plan the route and stops. And the best thing was, whenever we did make a stop, we didn't have to hide her. Ana simply popped on a mask and sunglasses and boom, she was just another hot chick at a gas station with no paparazzi to worry about. Which also allowed us to sneak in a kiss whenever the car was stopped, without fear of someone catching us.

By the time we had reached Las Vegas in the mid-afternoon, it felt like hardly any time had passed at all. We marveled at it as we drove by, but didn't stop. For one thing, Vegas was still mostly closed because of the pandemic, and the other was that we couldn't trust Ana to not be recognized in such a place. So we continued on by ourselves.

It was somewhere on the other side of Vegas, in the Nevada desert near Utah, that Ana started to get a little antsy in her seat. I started to notice it out of the corner of my eye. Ana would shift in her chair, pushing her hips forward. Then she would cross her legs, and uncross them right away. Or she would stretch her legs out in front of her, and then pull her feet in closer to herself and spread her legs. She had long taken off her shoes, allowing her to tuck her feet under herself. But when she did that this time, she turned her entire body to face me. I looked over for a second, and saw that she was looking at me, that funny little smile on her lips.

"Hi there," I said before my eyes went back to the road.

"Hi," Ana answered with a smirk.

There was a click beside me as Ana unbuckled her seatbelt.

Disclaimer for this next part. Don't drive distracted. Do as I say. Not as I do.

Ana leaned in close to me, and then gave a tiny giggle as she kissed me several times on the cheek. I thought that was the end of it, but then her hand touched my chin and turned my face the tiniest bit closer to her. She turned her head as I watched the road sideways, and then she kissed me on the lips several times. When she pulled away and giggled again, she kept her face close to mine to whisper in my ear.

"What does the road look like ahead?"

"It's gonna look like this for a while," I said, nodding towards the emptiness of the Nevada desert all around us.

Ana bit her lip and let out a tiny sigh.

"Boring," Ana said, and then let out a laugh.

"I'm going to try to...pass the time..." Ana said quietly.

I took a quick glance to my right, and saw Ana's hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her leggings. She continued to do so as she reached across the center console, and started to rub my cock through my shorts.

"Yeah? Your mind starting to wander out here?" I egged her on.

"Mhm..." Ana gave a quiet moan as her fingers gripped the bulge of my cock through the material.

She sat back in her chair, and then lifted her hips up and off it. Slowly, she hooked her thumbs into her leggings, and began to ease them down. When they were halfway down her thighs, she stopped, and let her hand slide down to her pussy.

"We're all alone out here. You might as well take them off,"

"Ok," Ana said quietly as I continued to drive.

She pushed her leggings off the rest of the way, and then tossed them into the backseat. Her legs went back as she slouched down in her seat and spread them, and her fingers began to lightly rub her pussy as she looked over at me. I continued to keep my eyes on the road as best I could, but I was only human. More than once I looked over at Ana, watching her fingers run up and down her pussy before she slid them inside. When she pulled them out, they were plenty slick, and she pressed them onto her clit with a steady rub. It was at that point that I looked Ana in the eyes. She was staring right at me, and let out a very pretty and very smiley giggle. She was, pardon the pun, baiting me.

I reached over across the center console, and brought my fingers to her pussy. I first did the same thing she did, rubbing up and down several times. Ana had already made the outside of her pussy wet just from starting to play with it. When I moved my fingers down and shoved them inside her, I realized just how wet she was. Wet to the point that I slid my fingers back and forth several times inside her, and still couldn't believe it. Ana gave a tiny, whimpering moan, and then reached over towards me.

"What about you?" Ana asked.

Her hand groped its way into my lap, where she began to touch my cock through my pants again. But this time she didn't stop. Ana undid my pants, and with some assistance from my shifting in place, pulled them down enough for my cock to fully spring out. The feeling of Ana's soaked pussy on my fingers got me hard very fast, and as soon as Ana saw it I heard her let out another giggle. Her hand gripped it tightly, and began to slowly jerk it up and down. While I continued to play with her pussy with one hand, Ana licked her own hand and then began to stroke my cock a little harder. Thank god for cruise control. I let out a tiny moan as Ana worked her hand on the tip, and she giggled again.

"I love it," she laughed. "You're so hard...I just want to..."

Ana's hand squeezed my cock, right in the middle of the shaft. As hard as I was, it made the tip of my cock throb. Ana bit her lip as she held the squeeze, and then jerked it some more. Then she shifted in her seat again, getting on her knees and leaning down onto the center console. I kept my eyes on the road as she moved, and her head hovered over my cock. Then I felt a warm string of saliva run down onto it, and Ana pulled her head away. When I looked down again, she was happily stroking my cock with both hands.

"Is this ok?" Ana asked with a giggle.

"Yeah..." I said, half in a whisper from my breathing picking up.

Ana laughed again, "Do not crash."

I shook my head and let her continue. Ana's hands ringed around my cock as she tightly stroked it up and down. They were perfectly placed, one gripping the shaft and the other closing around the tip with each movement. It started to feel really, really good, to the point that I had a bit of highway hypnosis and realized the road was just kind of passing me by unaware.

With one hand on the steering wheel, I reached over toward Ana again. The way she was bent over the center console had her ass pointed out towards the window, which again hurray for tinting. I ran my hand over her ass, and then dipped it down until I found her pussy. My fingers pressed again, and slid back inside her. Ana let out a hard moan as she felt it, and then her head dipped down. Her hands parted to make way for her mouth, and she slid down deep on my cock. My fingers started to pump into her pussy faster. Ana let out another stifled moan with my cock half in her mouth, and then started to suck faster.

My knuckles were turning white on the steering wheel as I maintained control of the car. Just had to keep my eyes on the road, and stay between the lines. That, and maintain the rhythm of fingering Ana's pussy. She was so wet that even over the hum of the car on the highway, I could hear my fingers slipping around inside her. When I pulled them out and ran them lower, searching for Ana's clit, she pulled her mouth off to moan louder again. Of course she did so while her tongue licked over the tip.

"Ahhhh..." Ana moaned.

"Can we just pull over and fuck?" Ana spoke almost directly into my cock.

"I'll look for an exit..." I said.

"Hurry..." Ana said quietly.

I tried to stare further down the road, looking for any kind of sign that would lead to an exit. There was nothing there. Ana went back down on my cock, squeezing the bottom of the shaft with one hand while her mouth sucked up and down with rapid bobs of her head. I continued to pump my fingers into her pussy, feeling Ana's wetness start to make it's way up my fingers, and no doubt down onto the seat. Ana started to squirm, her hips moving up and down like she was ready to start humping the seat.

"Are we close?" Ana asked quickly before her mouth went back down.

"I don't see one yet," I said in frustration.

Ana leaned up and whipped her hair out of her face. Then she started to move again. One knee went up onto the center console, while her hands grabbed the back of my chair.

"I can't wait..." Ana said, breathing heavily.

I steadied myself in place as Ana crawled directly on top of me in the driver's seat. I kept my grip on the wheel, and kept my foot hovering over the brake just in case. Ana put one knee down beside me, and then slid the other to my opposite side. She shimmied her body in place, carefully wedging herself against me and avoiding touching the steering wheel. She kept herself bent to the right, allowing me to still see through the front of the windshield. Then she reached down with one hand, and aligned my cock with her pussy as she sank down again.

"Ahhhhhh fuck..." Ana moaned as she settled into my lap.

Ana set one arm on my shoulder while the other held the center console. Then she started working herself up and down. Her hips stayed mostly down as she started to bounce on my cock with hard, forceful thrusts. My cock was as deep as it could be with Ana's full weight on it, so it seems a few inches for each thrust was enough.

"Fuck! Baby!" Ana cried out as she worked her hips.

I couldn't help but get more involved, grabbing the shoulder strap of her tank top and pulling it down. Ana did the rest, pulling it down from the top and exposing her tits. I turned my head just enough to keep an eye on the road while also licking one of her nipples, which caused Ana to moan louder and then start riding even faster.