Trip to New York Pt. 02

Story Info
I spend Christmas in New York. With Emma Watson.
8.5k words
4.76
9.6k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 2020

After Ana flew out of town, I was left in New York by myself. Honestly it wasn't so bad, despite the pandemic making hotel life somewhat awkward. I used the couple days I was alone to mostly rest and relax by myself. I slept in super late, because there's no better sleep than in a toasty bed in the middle of a freezing winter. Then I would get up, take my time getting ready for the day, and then wander the streets. Shopping in New York was always fun, as well as just taking in the sights. Fewer sights though there were because of the pandemic, but oh well. On to the meat of the story.

As Christmas neared, my planned rendezvous in New York finally contacted me. Emma. Fucking. Watson. Imagine the number of times I pumped my fist in joy when her name finally dinged on my phone, informing me she was being driven into town now, and would be checking into her own hotel later. My heart skipped a bit at realizing that Emma and I were closer than we had been basically in the entire last year.

It's kind of hard to put into words how much I missed Emma. Every lady that comes to the Lodge is perfect in her own way, but there was just something about Emma that made me think about her...ohhhhh...every single day? So when the pandemic hit and she was basically stranded in London for it, the bummer that was me missing her got worse and worse over time. We connected a few times, sure. We would have chats, we started our own mini pandemic book club, we would dirty-talk each other over a video call, one time she watched Anya and I fuck while she masturbated, etc. But, all that wasn't the same as feeling her body pressed against me. The idea that I'd get to feel that again soon was making me very giddy.

Emma and I had planned our time together very carefully. She was only going to be in New York for a short window, so we were certainly going to make it count. The first step was for the two of us to meet up in a way that assured us we weren't going to be seen by either the paparazzi or anyone else who may have recognized Emma. Sure I could've just made my way into Emma's hotel, but the concern of someone at the hotel eyeing her and keeping an extra eye on who she was with was always there. So Emma and I created a different plan.

Her hotel was right on the edge of Central Park, just like mine was. So when she said she was getting close and would be checked in soon, I made my way over there. It had been a cold day, but not completely freezing. The cloudy overcast in the sky was keeping the extremely cold air out, but in exchange the day was quite dark. The evening had grown even darker. I walked along the edge of the park casually, watching the end of day traffic go by, and soon I was across the street from Emma's hotel.

I waited patiently, dressed sufficiently that the cold didn't bother me. Yet another benefit of a mask, keeping my face warm. There was minimal traffic in front of Emma's hotel, with the valet out front waiting patiently in a thick coat. But, no one appeared that I saw. Emma's car had already beaten me here, and she was already inside. I looked up at the building, seeing that like many of the hotels in New York, its windows were also mirrored and unable to be seen through. As I was admiring them, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Emma: "Coming downstairs."

Me: "I'm across the street by the entrance to the park. You'll see me."

And so I waited. But then I was rewarded. I soon saw a shape emerging from the front doors of the hotel, and then it started to move across the crosswalk towards me. Illuminated by the street lights, it was clearly a woman's shape judging from both the shoulder-length hair sticking out of a knitted beanie, and the heeled boots clicking across the asphalt. The shape was wearing a very long, almost ankle-length wool coat that was buttoned up, hiding the rest of her. I stared at the shape, and as it got closer, I saw those eyes. Emma's eyes. She was wearing a mask, but there was no mistaking them.

I stood under a light, until I was sure she saw me, then I turned around and headed into the park. I walked a short way, and then turned back to look. Emma was following me. I walked a little more, starting to follow the curved footpath into the park past the first line of trees. Once I was past those, I stopped and waited again. Emma followed me down the path as she approached. Then she got closer. And closer. And started to walk right towards me. I turned to face her as she closed in on me. And then, when she was barely 3 feet from me, the two of us both reached out, and grabbed at each other.

Emma and I crashed into each other as each wrapped their arms around the other. Even with a mask on, Emma's scene flooded into my nostrils and got my heartbeat going faster. Emma squeezed me as hard as her arms could, and pressed her head against my shoulder. I leaned my head down against hers, and smelled her hair again just to make sure it was her. As I did, Emma leaned her head up to look at me.

"Kiss me..." Emma said softly.

"Don't take your mask off, someone might see," I said quickly.

"To hell with that..." Emma said.

She lifted her head up towards me, and with one hand grabbed her mask at her chin. Her other hand reached for mine as she started to lean in towards me. Then, with one graceful pull, she slid hers down below her mouth, and did the same for mine. For a split second, I saw Emma's perfect lips framed in the tiniest smirk, and then she pressed them to mine. My heart was racing as I felt it, immediately remembering exactly what Emma's lips felt like on every part of my body. We held that kiss for what felt like an hour. Then we quickly kissed several more times, sliding our tongues together as Emma moaned quietly. Then, with one quick snap motion, we backed away, and both masks went back up.

"Umm...wow..." Emma said as she took a deep breath.

I took a look around. In the darkness of the park, we seemed to be completely alone. As I looked back at Emma, I could tell from her eyes that she was smiling underneath her mask. Emma ran her hand up to her hair, pulling it and twirling it in her fingers with nervous energy.

"What should we do?" I asked.

Emma moved toward me while giving me another smile with her eyes. Then she pulled me in for another hug.

"I need to stretch my legs a bit after that flight. Come on," Emma said.

She released me from the hug, and then looped one of her arms into mine. We started to walk deeper into the park, arm in arm, like we were any other couple out on an evening stroll. I of course had to admire her for a moment as we started. Even wearing a mask, Emma looked completely gorgeous, and I hadn't taken in the sight of her in person for a long time. Emma caught me looking, and then gave me a wink as we continued.

We continued into the park, dipping in and out of the park's overhead lights in the early winter evening. Aside from those, the park was getting darker by the moment. Emma and I walked and talked, keeping our voices low despite the fact that we were encountering few people in the park. I guess not everyone was as enthusiastic as we were about being outside on a December evening.

The cold didn't seem to bother either of us. From how bundled up she was I was wondering if Emma could feel any of it. She was able to continue speaking normally as we continued, and only once when we stopped for a moment at an intersecting path did she cuddle up against me. It was at this intersection that we decided to go deeper into the park rather than back towards her hotel. Our catching up conversation was engrossing enough that we wanted to keep going. And that's when things took a turn.

As Emma and I went deeper into the park, the landmarks became fewer and fewer. We were well away from the streets that surrounded the park, and seeing fewer landmarks like baseball fields and gazebos. At a certain point we looked around and only saw trees in every direction.

"I guess it's hard to get lost in here with a map on the phone and all, but still..." I said as I looked around.

Emma did the same, looking behind us, and then off to the sides. There really was nothing there but trees.

"Mhm," Emma said.

At that point Emma stopped walking, and I was subsequently stopped by her pulling on my arm to hold me back. I turned to look at her, but all I saw was a quick whoosh of her pushing herself back into me. Emma brought her hand up to my face as we got close. Before I could object, Emma pulled down my mask, and then her own, and her lips went back to mine. We kissed several times, and Emma put her arms around me while I did the same to her. Even through the bulky coat I could feel the amazing curves of Emma's hips. She could feel something too, judging by how hard she was pressing her body against me.

"Someone might see..." I finally whispered as we took a breath.

Emma pulled away and raised her mask again as she looked down the path in behind and in front of us. Then she looked in a different direction, to our immediate right. There was a waist-high fence dividing the path from the trees and shrubs behind it. Emma grabbed me by the arm again, and pulled it for me to follow.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh..." Emma said with a grin.

She gripped the fence with one hand, and then carefully swung her leg over it. With a quick hop, Emma pivoted from one leg to the other, and then adjusted herself upright on the other side of the fence. When she waved me to follow her over the fence, I quickly did by grabbing a post on the fence and then swinging both legs over it. My feet sank into the snow off to the side as Emma started to stomp her way to the other side of a nearby tree. I followed quickly, moving through the snow and into the darker area beyond the trees and the shrubs. All I could really do was follow the dim outline of Emma's coat as it dragged over the snow. When I caught up to her, Emma was leaning against the trunk of a tree, and pulling her mask down once again.

"No one is going to see us here..." Emma said.

I myself said nothing else. I moved in on Emma, and pinned her up against the tree with both hands. We started to kiss again, this time much more intensely. This was the next closest thing to total privacy we had had, which meant that neither of us stopped ourselves when our hands started to wander. Emma kissed hard, with a lot of tongue involved, as her hands groped the front of my pants. I grabbed at Emma's hips, and then dipped my hands inside her coat to feel her thighs.

Once my hands were inside her coat, I found that Emma was wearing a bulky skirt, and underneath it thick fleece leggings. I let my hands run up them until I was underneath her skirt, and then gave a firm rub between her legs so her pussy would feel it even through the thick material. I continued to do that with one hand, while the other started to unbutton Emma's coat. She let out a quiet moan as I started to kiss her on the neck, and then I whispered in her ear.

"Put your mask back on," I ordered.

"Noone is going to see us..." Emma insisted again.

"Even so, you shouldn't risk it while this happens..." I said.

"What?" Emma asked with a sly grin.

I again said nothing. I simply sank down onto my knees in the snow. It was cold, but I didn't care. Feeling my lips pressed against Emma's lips and skin had gotten my heart pumping so fast I felt like I was broiling. I ran both hands up Emma's thighs under her skirt, and then continued until I found the top of her leggings. Emma quickly snapped her mask back in place as soon as she felt my fingers grip the thick material and start to pull it down.

"Oh my god yes please..." Emma moaned quietly.

Emma pulled her skirt up a little as I started to work her leggings down her hips. Without realizing it, I had gripped Emma's panties as well, and as soon as her leggings started to pull down, I saw nothing but the smooth skin of Emma's hips and above her pussy. The cold air must have hit her with a bit of a shock, as Emma shuddered once and then giggled. To help keep her warm, I leaned my face against her and started kissing just above her pussy. Heat was pouring off of Emma, and as I pulled her leggings down the tiniest bit more, I could tell that it was coming from between her legs.

Emma's pussy came into view as I bunched her leggings up around the top of her thighs. On top of them sat her panties, folded up and pulled down so they were just barely off her pussy. That was how I saw that not only was there a patch of wet on the inside of them, but Emma's pussy had left a string of aroused juice still connected to her panties. That became the target of my tongue as I moved my mouth into position. The instant I made contact with Emma's pussy, she silently gasped in a breathy huff, and grabbed the tree behind her with both hands.

"Oh fuck..." Emma whispered, the sound not making it far.

My open mouth pressed against her, covering Emma's pussy while my tongue laid over the entire thing. When I slid my tongue up the first time, I felt Emma's pussy parting from the pressure, flooding my tongue with the taste of her. My tongue went back down and repeated the motion, much slower this time.

"Ohhhh my god yes keep doing that..." Emma whispered.

I gave Emma's pussy several more licks the same way. Every one was a slow drag of my tongue from bottom to top, putting forceful emphasis on her clit when I reached it. Emma's breathing got a little louder during, and then during one lick she let out a quiet but high-pitched moan.

"Shhhh..." I whispered to Emma.

Emma promptly countered my shooshing by grabbing the back of my head with a wool-gloved hand, and pulling me back into her pussy. With a renewed vigor driven by the uniqueness of the situation, my tongue went back to Emma's pussy. This time I put out a flurry of hard licks right against Emma's clit. She moaned again, but this time clapped her hand on top of her mouth over her mask. I could feel the cold sinking in as my knees sank into the snow, but I didn't care. The taste of Emma's pussy was the only thing I was focusing on.

I continued to eat her pussy as Emma continued to stifle herself from making any kind of moan or scream. She was mostly succeeding, only gasping into her hand every now and then. Then her hips began to sway a little. She was just pushing them away from the tree and back in a slow, steady rhythm. It pushed her pussy into my face harder, so I took the opportunity to push my tongue against her clit harder.

"Oh god...oh gaaahd..." Emma moaned in a whisper.

I looked up at her, analyzing what unmasked parts of her face I could see. Her eyebrows were raised, and her eyes were wide. She was focusing directly on me, and as I started to lick even faster, she started to rapidly nod her head. I kept licking the same way, and heard Emma breathe out several long, heavy sighs under her mask.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhh..." Emma breathed out quietly.

Her ass bounced off the tree several times as she slowly pivoted her hips, then she reached back with both hands and braced herself on it above her head. Her hips pressed into my face one more time, and then I looked up as Emma started to shudder. Maybe it was the cold finally getting to her, but as she started to cum her entire body shook.

It was over as quick as it started, and Emma suddenly bent forward. Her coat flopped back into place, hiding her hips and her pulled down leggings. As I pulled away Emma quickly pulled it shut around herself, not bothering to fix her leggings.

"Oh my god..." Emma sighed out again, looking flustered.

I moved in close to Emma again so I could whisper in her ear.

"We should get out of here."

"What for?" Emma said.

"Because I really need to do more to you than that..." I said.

"Then why are we waiting?" Emma asked.

"Because I'm not having you take your mask off so you can do that," I said with a grin.

It took Emma a moment, but then she laughed and batted her eyebrows suggestively.

"That wasn't what I had in mind," Emma said.

With that, Emma turned around and faced the tree. I didn't know what she was doing at first, but then she grabbed the trunk of the tree with both hands, and bent forward.

"Hurry..." Emma whispered.

"Oh fuck..." I said with exasperation. What this was, was incredibly dangerous. For Emma in particular, but also the Lodge as a whole. We all depended on secrecy, and if my face got out there in connection with any of them, things could get bad from there.

That said, as soon as Emma reached back and hiked up her coat to reveal her ass, I immediately moved in. I couldn't stop myself. Emma left her coat draped over herself, so really there was a tiny window of her ass exposed, but below that I could see the bunched up leggings that were still pulled down, and knew her soaking wet pussy was waiting for me. I pulled my cock out, and felt the ambient cold around me hit it. That didn't stop me from getting fully rock hard, and then pressing the tip against Emma's pussy. As soon as the tip parted her lips, the entire thing began to slide in with one easy push.

"MMMph..." Emma loudly exclaimed and then quieted herself.

I felt her knees go weak as my cock went all the way inside her. The moist warmth of her pussy felt especially amazing on my cock in the cold air, and at first I just held it inside her and enjoyed the sensation. Emma turned and looked back at me, all her features aside from her eyes hidden by her hat and her mask. But the eyes were all I needed. They were wide, and begging for it. I grabbed her hips with both hands, and then began to thrust into her pussy.

"Ahh-haaa...fuck..." Emma moaned quietly as she leaned against the tree again.

Emma held onto the trunk of the tree with both hands, leaning her shoulder onto it for additional support. Her hips steadily picked upward to ensure that the angle of my cock could ram straight into her, and once she felt several thrusts go at just the right angle, she held that position. The way her coat was laid out across her back, the only part of her that was exposed was immediately around my cock. It was definitely the most clothed woman I had ever fucked, but the feeling of Emma's pussy made it feel so amazing I didn't care.

I started to roughly pound Emma from behind, taking no consideration for secrecy. If I had been going slow, we may have given a quick excuse if someone saw us. But there was no mistaking what I was doing while I was ramming my hips into Emma's ass at full speed. Luckily the snow was absorbing the wet, slippy noises as my cock stretched out Emma's pussy.

"Yes...yes...ohhhh my god..." Emma moaned silently, her mask stretching out over her open mouth.

Emma kept looking back at me, her hair waving back and forth into her eyes with each thrust. The mere act of her looking back at me was enough for me to get even more into it, making me thrust harder and harder. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as my hips crashed into her. All the while Emma's pussy gripped my cock and made each thrust feel like it could be my last. Very soon, it was.

I quietly groaned and Emma winced at a particularly rough thrust. Both noises were absorbed by the snow all around us. I leaned forward far enough that I was right on top of Emma, and thrusted forward several times with short, rough shoves of my cock. Emma continued to stare back at me, and I was close enough that I could smell her hair even through my mask. That quick scent along with the few final thrusts pushed me over the edge. I shoved my cock all the way into Emma and held it there as I pressed my face into her back. Without even thrusting again, I felt my cock explode in the tight grip of Emma's pussy.

Emma let out another quiet cry as I slowly worked my cock inside her as I came. Her hot breath was heard, but not seen as the mask blocked all of it from turning to vapor in the cold air. As I rolled my cock into her again and again, the sensation of what felt like tons of cum poured out of my cock inside her. The warm sensation of Emma's pussy and my cock filling it up ran through my entire body, and even after I finished I didn't want it to stop. I only pulled out when Emma stood up straight and then eased me backward.