Trip to New York Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...wow..." Emma said with a bat of her eyebrows as she pulled her leggings back up and straightened her coat.

I quickly stuffed my cock back into my pants, only now remembering to look around for anyone that may have seen. Luckily we were still alone and obscured, but the post-nut clarity of us having just fucked in public hit me like a ton of bricks.

"We should probably...never do that again," I whispered.

Emma said nothing, but even behind her mask I could tell she was smiling.

"Come on, we need to get back now," Emma said.

"Yeah, even I'm starting to get cold," I added.

"I wasn't even thinking about that," Emma whispered. She winked at me as she started to walk back the way we came, and her hand grazed over my cock as she did.

The two of us hurried back. We backtracked the way we came, quickly hustling our way through Central Park and back to the side that Emma's hotel was on. At that point, all of the excitement surrounding her check-in had died down. Her things were in the room, her people were gone, and the hotel employees that may have noticed her had moved on to working on other things. In addition to that, at this time of night most of the foot traffic along the streets had died down. To no one's surprise, there were few people opting to walk around outside in New York's December. The cold saw to that.

It was also the cold motivating us to hurry along. Emma clutched my arm as we exited the park and crossed the street back to her hotel. She wasn't exactly shivering, but she was moving in a way that said she would be frozen if we didn't get inside soon. Waiting at the crosswalk to get back to the hotel, Emma was shifting from side to side. I wrapped an arm around her and rubbed it quickly, hoping friction would put some warmth back into her. Emma cuddled up against me as the light finally changed, and we crossed the street back to her hotel like we were any other lovers out for a walk in Manhattan on this cold December night.

When we got back to her room however, I was instantly reminded that I wasn't with just anyone. Emma Watson didn't have subpar hotel rooms, ever. Entering her room meant I was instantly hit over the head with a level of luxury that had me momentarily aghast. Emma's hotel room was like a large apartment, which in Manhattan seemed like an enormous apartment. I looked around, seeing a large living space decked out with two couches and three armchairs next to a giant TV mounted above a fireplace. While I tried to take in the sight of everything, Emma and I removed our outerwear, and our shoes that were rapidly dripping melted snow. At that point Emma grabbed me by the wrist and began to pull me through the room.

"Come on, I'm freezing," Emma urged as she pulled me along.

We crossed the room and then passed through a set of sliding French doors that had been left open. On the other side was the bedroom portion of the hotel room. Emma's suitcase had been set on a nearby wooden bench, but other than that nothing seemed to have been touched. Emma hurried toward the bed, which was covered in a very thick duvet that was shining in the dim light like silk. Without a word, Emma grabbed the duvet, lifted it up, and slid her body into the bed. The duvet was instantly pulled up to her chin as she shivered in place, and I quickly followed her.

"Come here..." Emma said quickly between exaggerated shivering noises.

I slid up against Emma as she cuddled up against me. Both of us had that freezing cold feeling where your clothes are still cold from being outside, and that cold was just pressing against our skin. The duvet helped, but I could tell that Emma was still freezing. I put my arms around her as the two of us shivered and jostled our way to warming up the bed. But that process clearly wasn't fast enough for Emma. Even though I couldn't see exactly what was happening under the sheets, I felt Emma's hands begin to grab at my shirt.

"Body heat, let's go..." Emma giggled as she pawed at me.

There was a sudden and fast fumbling under the sheets from both sides. Emma continued to pull at my shirt until I slipped it over my head. I returned the favor, grabbing at the sweater she was wearing and slipping it up and over her head and arms. We pulled into each other and began kissing again, while both sets of hands continued grabbing. Emma got my belt and pants open, but then stopped when I started to slide her leggings off her hips. They were tight enough that Emma pushed them down over her knees herself, and then kicked them off one leg at a time. That was when I stopped going for her clothes and instead grabbed Emma by the thigh.

"Ah! Cold hands!" Emma giggled as my fingers slid along her thigh.

"Mmm, sorry," I said as we started kissing again.

"It's ok..." Emma moaned between kisses.

Emma grabbed my pants again and pushed them down. This time it was my turn to reach under the covers and push them down the rest of the way. I couldn't see, but I could feel Emma's body getting closer to mine. Her chilled legs were rubbing against mine, her feet looking for a place to tuck themselves to warm up faster. Despite her still being cold, her skin already felt warm to me, and having it pressed against me had my cock rock hard in no time.

As soon as my pants were off, Emma crawled on top of me. The movement had my cock twitching with anticipation as the feeling of Emma setting her body on mine. Then, with a quick movement, Emma raised herself up so she was straddling me. It pushed the duvet back, and revealed her body to me. I stared, dumbfounded, at Emma's thigh on either side of my waist. Then up to her stomach, and to the cleavage that the plain black bra she wore showed off. Both of Emma's hands went behind her back, unsnapped it, and she let it dangle down her shoulders before she pulled it off herself entirely. Emma's amazing tits were only visible for a moment as she stared down at me and bit her lip. Then she reached behind herself, grabbed the duvet, and slid down as she pulled it over her head.

Emma disappeared under the covers as I felt her body moving. She draped it up to my chin again, but I could see her outline moving underneath it. Then I started to feel it. Emma began to kiss her way down my chest, her smooth body gracefully sliding lower. My eyes closed so I could focus entirely on the feeling. The sensation of Emma's lips moving down my torso had my head swimming, and my cock throbbing. As she went past my stomach, she stopped. For a moment, instead of her lips on my chest, I felt her hand delicately placed there. Then I felt her lips again, this time when Emma slid them over my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." I moaned out almost uncomfortably loud.

Now, I may say this often, because a lot of women at the Lodge have phenomenal techniques with which they use their mouths on my cock. But when I say that Emma's technique was truly mind blowing, I mean it in a way where I really want that to go on record. Maybe it was because in this particular encounter I hadn't felt her do it in a long time, but when Emma started going for it under the covers in that moment I felt my soul start to separate from my body.

She started with no teasing. Emma's lips slid down my cock, and as soon as she was down far enough for it to touch the back of her throat, she began to bob her mouth up and down. But there was so much more to it than that. I felt her tongue swirl around the tip as she came back up. I felt her alternate between sucking harder on the way up and the way down. I felt her spin her head from side to side, creating a whole new level of sensation with each movement. Looking at the covers just showed a constant motion where she was. Then, after she had worked her mouth for a little while, I felt the nails of her hand dig into my chest harder, and then she went lower.

In a way that made it seem easy, Emma slid her mouth further down my cock until it pushed into her throat, and then kept going. She only stopped when I felt her lips wrap around the very base of my cock, and then she held herself there for several seconds. When she pulled up, it was just to start working her mouth up and down the few inches that my cock was in her mouth. At least that's what it felt like. The sensation was almost overwhelming, to the point that I flipped up the covers just to visually confirm that that's what it was.

When I pulled them up and looked down, what I saw was what I expected, but better. Emma had her mouth all the way down my cock, to the point that I could barely see the very base of my shaft. Her eyes were turned up to look at me, peaking through the strands of hair that were falling into her face. She held herself there a few more seconds, and then with agonizing slowness, pulled her mouth back up. My cock popped out of Emma's mouth with a quiet slurping sound, and she began to climb back up on top of me. Emma pushed her hair to one side of her face as she got into position.

"Fuck I missed that feeling," I said as my hand went to the side of Emma's face. We kissed several times as Emma began to grind her pussy against my cock, teasing it with how wet she was.

"You can have more later, if you want," Emma said with a smirk between kisses.

Her saying that, and continuing to press her soaking wet pussy against my cock, only made me want her harder. I couldn't answer with words, I just started kissing Emma faster. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and Emma sucked on it to tease even more. I really wanted her to slide back down and put her mouth back on my cock, but every time her hips moved and I felt the moist heat from her pussy, I couldn't make her stop.

Emma reached down with one hand and angled my cock toward her pussy. Emma perfectly lined the tip with the opening of her pussy, and pushed her hips down. We were already getting quite warm pressing against each other underneath the sheets, but as soon as my cock pushed into Emma's pussy, it felt even warmer. She sank her hips until they were all the way down, shoving my cock all the way inside her. Emma's face as she filled her pussy went from the passion of the kiss, to a look of intense glee.

"Ahhh...that's what I missed," Emma said as she started to grind her hips.

Emma kept her body fully pressed against me, and the blankets pulled up to her shoulders. We were effectively sealed together underneath the heavy blankets, and I was glad for it. It made Emma not bounce her hips up and down, and instead had her grinding back and forth. She was effectively gliding her lower half onto my body again and again. All I had to do was lay back and enjoy it, but of course I did so with my hands on her ass to encourage her.

Emma's moans were slow as she rode my cock. Each movement was deliberate, and deep, and Emma was taking her time to really feel my cock stretching her out each time she forced herself down on it. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was hanging open as she either panted heavily or let out a breathy moan. When she started to get louder, I moved my hands up. As Emma swayed her head from side to side, I touched my way up her back and then to her hair. With a gentle press, I guided Emma's head back down to my chest. Her lips pressed against me again, and I felt the hot breath on my skin as Emma moaned. Then she started to get louder again.

"Ohhhh-hoooo my go-o-o-o-o-d..." Emma moaned.

Her hips started to move differently. Not faster, but with a flustered movement to them that told me she was having trouble keeping her rhythm. I grabbed her by the hips and assisted her by pulling her into my hips each time. Every thrust kept my cock deep inside her, and at the end of each one I felt the wet from her pussy slide against the area right above my cock. Emma was grinding her clit on it, and it was getting her to the edge, fast.

"Yeah that's it...don't stop..." Emma said, likely as a reflex since she was the one doing most of the work.

Her head laid on my chest as she continued to work her hips. Again and again I felt hot moans on my skin, and then realized that the chill we brought in with us was completely gone. Emma's skin felt like warm silk rubbing against me, and her pussy felt like it was pumping even more heat into me starting from my cock. Emma gasped into my chest as her hips quickly shifted again.

"Ohhhhh....ohhhh....ohgod!" Emma moaned loudly.

Emma's face turned and went down completely into my chest. Her hips went flush against me, keeping my cock all the way inside her. Then she began to quickly rub her clit against me as a powerful orgasm began to rush through her body. I felt Emma's hips shake as her entire body practically vibrated. Emma lost her composure and rhythm, and urgently rubbed her clit against me again and again as my cock stayed deep in her pussy. After a series of loud moans muffled against my chest, Emma let out breaths that sounded particularly labored, and then went limp on top of me.

Emma's breathing was rapid for a moment, and then I felt her huff against my chest as she let out an exasperated chuckle. When she lifted her head up and pushed her hair out of her face, Emma had a pleasant and amused expression. I grinned back at her, and Emma moved in to kiss me again. We exchanged several more kisses, and then Emma began to shift on the bed again. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, while Emma followed. She straddled my lap and leaned in again, which gave me a very good look at her tits. She obviously caught me staring.

"So...did you want more?" Emma asked with a glee in her voice.

When I nodded, Emma turned around and then sat back. For a moment she was sitting right next to me, but then she bent down. She shifted her hips up, presenting her ass to the corner of my eye, and then dropped her head down. My own head dropped back against the headboard as Emma's mouth went back to my cock. Once again, she went deep. Very deep. After three not-so-shallow pumps of her mouth, Emma went all the way down until I felt my cock pushed down her throat.

The feeling shot through my entire body, Emma pumping my cock in her throat. My arms tensed up, and I slapped one of them down on her ass. I felt her moan, and she shifted her hips again to push her ass out even more. My fingers began to slide along her ass until I felt between her thighs. Then I moved my fingers up, and found her still soaking pussy. As my finger slid inside her, Emma muffled out a moan with my cock in her throat. When I started to pump my finger into her at a fast pace, Emma matched that speed. She started to slurp her way up and down my cock while my finger made a slippery wet noise in her pussy. After several pumps of her going like that, I had to completely freeze with my finger inside her, and just lean back to moan.

Emma continued to work my cock into her throat again and again, until I felt like I was ready to explode. But in the moment I really didn't want to, so instead I reached down and pulled Emma off. She instinctively pulled her mouth away, and then giggled as she turned and began to climb on top of me again. I didn't let her, instead grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling myself upward. Emma fell back as I fell on top of her, and her legs parted around me. As she fell back onto the bed Emma giggled, but as I grabbed my cock and shoved it back inside her, her mouth dropped open in a gasp.

I stayed above her, supporting myself in a pushup position as my cock sank into her. Emma stared up at me, her mouth and eyes wide. Then, she reached up with both hands and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. At that moment, she looked so needy, so desperate for me to keep going, that I wanted nothing more than to do whatever she wanted. I dropped down fully on top of her, and began thrusting my cock into her with hard, fast thrusts. Emma tightened her arms around me as she stared up into the ceiling, moaning at every movement I made.

"Ohhhh my go-o-o-o-d don't sto-o-o-o-o-p..." Emma moaned in a higher pitched voice.

Her arms tightened around me, but her legs not only spread, Emma lifted them up and let them hang in the air. I thrusted down harder as I saw them in my peripheral, and soon I saw them start to shake. Emma's feet curled, and then she pulled her legs in and wrapped them around my waist. I went harder still.

"Oh god!" Emma cried again. Her voice was continually getting higher, like she was about to start crying, but out of joy instead of sorrow.

I leaned back, suddenly desperate to fuck Emma in every position I could think of. Emma slid off me and laid flat on her back on the bed, while I grabbed her legs and lifted them up again. Grabbing her by the ankles, I spread them wide, and for a moment both Emma and I did nothing but appreciate the sight of my cock spreading her pussy open with each thrust. Then, as we locked eyes, Emma pulled her feet together, and gently pushed me backward.

I pulled out of her and sat back, while Emma got up and quickly spun around. She bent down on all fours, and her mouth went right back to my cock. Before Emma could pump her mouth down onto my cock properly, I started to do the job for her. Emma didn't object as I started to thrust into her mouth, causing the 'mmm' sounds she made to be distorted into a staccato rhythm. While I thrusted, I ran my hand down her back and gripped her ass tightly. But that just gave me another urgent need.

Once again, I pulled my cock away, and shifted to the side. Emma looked up at me, until I grabbed her by the hips and pushed her forward. With a giggly yelp, Emma ended up flat on her stomach as I crawled behind her. As soon as my hands were on her hips, Emma raised her ass up as high as it would go while her face went down into a pillow at the top of the bed. It gave me the perfect look at her perfect pussy, allowing me to see just how thoroughly soaked she was, both inside and out. So was my cock, after being coated by both Emma's mouth and her pussy. It had the same slippery shine, as evidenced by how easily I shoved it back inside her despite how tightly her pussy gripped.

"Ohhh yeeeees..."

My thrusts into Emma at this point were harder than anything we had done yet. My hips slammed into her ass as my cock stretched out her pussy, and the entire time Emma just moaned and threw her ass backwards into it. Judging by how tightly she was grabbing the pillow under her face, she wanted it all the harder. Only problem was, I couldn't take this much longer. Emma's pussy felt too perfect to fuck like this, and not have my body racing towards an orgasm. I continued to thrust roughly, feeling the buildup happen quickly. Then, Emma raised her head off the pillow, turned to look back at me, and whipped her hair out of her face. Then, as if sensing what was happening, Emma opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue.

That was all I could take. I pulled out of Emma, who immediately scrambled to turn around as I moved forward on my knees. Emma turned around and shifted upward, allowing her head and shoulders to lean against the headboard. As I moved forward, I found she was the perfect height. Emma's waiting mouth stayed open, along with her tongue hanging out, and as soon as I was close enough, I shoved it back in. Emma let out an 'mmph' as it slid in, and then grabbed me by the hips. I was going to because I knew Emma could take it, but apparently I didn't shove my cock down her throat fast enough, and Emma pulled me in to do so without a word. That one thrust was enough, and although Emma was holding me down her throat, the way her eyes stared up at me told me what she wanted next.

I pulled back, and as I did Emma's hands glided perfectly from my hips to my cock. As soon as it was out of her mouth, she gripped it and began to stroke it with a tight, slippery grip. I began to cum immediately, and the first burst of cum to fly out sailed perfectly onto Emma's waiting tongue. The next flew out and landed on her upper lip, while the rest joined what was already on her tongue.