Trip to New York Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma slowed her strokes down as my orgasm stopped, and then leaned her mouth in to suck on my cock one more time. She slid the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, swallowing the cum in her mouth as she did. When she pulled it out, it was only to use my cock to push the cum on her face back into her mouth. I was throbbing the entire time, my cock instantly ready to cum all over her face once again. The rest of me, however, simply fell back onto the bed, exhausted. Emma eased herself down on top of me, resting her head on my chest. I sighed, and eased down into the bed completely. The last thing I did was grab the edge of the duvet beside us, and drape it over the two of us. Emma and I cuddled up fully underneath it, and then looked out the window at the winter night.

"I'm very glad we get to spend Christmas together," Emma said quietly.

"Hmm?" I answered for a moment. "Ohhh, yes. Me too."

Emma laughed, "Did you forget about Christmas?"

My hand caressed Emma's back underneath the blanket.

"For a second there, yes I did," I laughed.

The two of us stayed together for the next few days. In short, it was heaven. Waking up next to Emma, then pulling the blinds open to reveal the New York skyline, and then having room service deliver breakfast. The whole thing was just the best. Emma and I would sleep in and take our time in the mornings. Then in the afternoon we would go out for short outings to specific places in the city. Usually to a book shop the two of us wanted to check out, or just to view some landmark from afar. Of course the December afternoons quickly turned into night, and then it was back to either her hotel or mine. Then it was truly on.

Emma and I reconnected on a physical level that was intense. Every time we had sex it was like we not only hadn't seen each other in a long time, but that neither of us had seen anyone for a long time. The long, dark stretches of night were filled with impassioned fucking in every way imaginable. Emma was aggressive one time, and then the next she would be a moaning pile of submission. She would ride my cock in an armchair next to the window, and then we would end up on the bed, tangled in the blankets from rolling around entwined with each other.

The days fell off the calendar so fast I could hardly believe it. It felt like no time had passed at all. No need for me to go into full detail on every single day, so I'll just leave you with the mental image of what happened on our Christmas Day together.

Emma and I awoke together in my hotel room, and as we waited for breakfast to be delivered, exchanged presents. By happy coincidence, we exchanged virtually identical gifts, giving each other rare copies of books. That was nice on it's own, but then Emma said she needed to return to her hotel for my 'other present'. I was unsure of what that meant, but I agreed to it. Emma left first, and told me to meet her shortly. When I went back to Emma's room, I saw that the door to the bedroom was mostly closed, except for one tiny crack.

"Emma?" I called to confirm she was there.

She didn't answer back herself, but I saw one thing. Emma's fingers slowly slid into the crack of the sliding doors that led to the bedroom. Then, with one graceful push, she slid them both open. Emma raised her arms and held the doors as she stood there and posed. My jaw almost fell open. Emma beckoned me to her, and I stepped forward like I was hypnotized.

Emma was now wearing a very erotic, perfectly fitting and perfectly teasing, set of lingerie. There was a lot of skin showing, but frankly I couldn't tell if it was one piece or several. It was all black lace, dark enough to contrast with Emma's skin, but still see-through enough to tease the skin under it. The black bra gripped her tits perfectly to give her cleavage, but it was also connected to another piece of lace that went up her sternum with one strap, and then laid across her neck like a collar. A black lace thong hugged her hips with two thin straps, and barely covered her pussy. In the middle there was another diamond-shaped strip of lace hugging her stomach, which was also connected with garters connected to sheer black thigh-high stockings. All this capped off with a pair of black high heels held onto her feet with several jeweled straps that went all the way up to her ankles.

Despite me feeling a little like it would be a shame to unwrap it, it was truly the perfect present.