All Comments on 'Trip To Self'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disjointed

Very disjointed, could do with some chapter breaks

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
I loved it

This was a great read, romantic, amusing, sexy. There were stark cuts from one scene to another, but I had no trouble following the story.

I'm very pleased to find another talented author to watch for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous!

Your story was wonderful!! Very sexy! Hot! Romantic! Cute! I loved the characters Chris and Alexis! I loved that Chris had integrity and respect for Alexis and how they both finally came together! Explosive!! Thanks for a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story in ages

The story had me rivetted. I liked the way that the sex was not THE story. It's so refreshing to have a plausible and attention-grabbing story line. Some parts I had to read a couple of times as it was not always obvious who was speaking. However, overall I was absolutely impressed. More?

jes1701jes1701over 18 years ago
Fabulous, Absolutely fabulous!!!

I loved the story seemed like it could really happen. It's if not every girls fantasy it was totally one of my fantasy. I loved the way the story developed and how the sex was not a "wam, bam, thank you Mam" kinda thing. It was real and developed the way it would naturally in that kinda situation.

Please keep up with your awesome writing, and you have made a fan for life with this story.

~ Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing

This was by far the best story I have ever read on this site. Not only was it undeniably sensual, it also deserves a lot of credit for being able to stand as a story, not just an erotic story. That's not something many people on this site can boast. I could easily see this being made into a movie. And the fact that I felt you were describing my boyfriend didn't exactly hurt.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Loved it!

sexy...very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

A wonderful way to spend time reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transitions

Loved it, except for the lack of transitions from one scene to another. Suddenly, things don’t make sense, then I realize it’s a new scene, then I have to go back to reread where the new scene starts. Annoying. Otherwise, great story.

awr75bsawr75bsalmost 2 years ago

I was a rider; and took a similar trip back in the day. Thanks for bringing back some good memories. My one of my daughters lives in the French Quarter. Next time I visit, I will be sure to take in an amateur night. Thanks for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous