Trip with Brother Pt. 06

Story Info
Further adventures of the Russell family.
14.4k words
4.47
17.2k
23
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School had started. Hannah had decided to attend the same college where Joe was attending. They had found a two-bedroom apartment within walking distance of campus and, much to their father's chagrin, they had decided to rent it. Julie, their mother, had agreed that it would be much more convenient for the siblings if they didn't have such a long drive every day.

The siblings, of course, were overjoyed. They slept together every night and had sex several times a week. Hannah was lucky enough to get all of her classes on Mondays through Thursdays, with an occasional class on Fridays, so she planned on going home on most Thursday afternoons. Joe had Friday classes and sometimes didn't go home for the weekend.

Their father, Don, was very pleased when he learned that Hannah would be home on most Thursday evenings. That was the night of Julie's Ladies Bible Class at church, so that gave him around 3 hours alone with Hannah. Since they had sex, though, Don had vacillated between guilt pangs and longing for his daughter. He really wanted to be alone with her, and perhaps they could enjoy something physical, but he didn't think it was a good idea to have sex with her again. Not intercourse. Probably not that.

Joe and Hannah, of course, were making plans for Hannah's activities on Thursday evenings. Joe had his computer set up to pick up the camera feeds from home - one in the living room and one in Hannah's bedroom. His parents had apparently forgotten that the cameras even existed. His mother had mentioned that she dusted the one in the living room one day, but other than that, neither of them had said a word about them.

Joe had ordered two more cameras, similar to the ones at home and, with Hannah's approval, had mounted one in her room in the apartment, and the other in his own room. They liked to watch the recording of them having sex. The possibility also existed, of course, that they might have other sex partners and could also watch those recordings - or watch it live on their cellphones! They had talked at length about that possibility and it turned both of them on very much. This hadn't happened yet. Hannah was very selective and she was, after all, in love with Joe. Joe wasn't even interested in dating other girls - Hannah satisfied all his needs, both physical and emotional.

It was three weeks into the semester before Hannah had her first Friday free. During her Thursday morning classes that week she couldn't get her mind off what might happen between her and her dad that evening. Joe was counting on watching whatever happened. Hannah was extremely turned on at the prospect of doing something sexual with her father, but her excitement was drastically enhanced by the knowledge that she would be watched on camera. The fact that it was Joe, her brother and the man that she loved more than life itself who was watching, was an extra bonus. It was such a turn-on that she could barely concentrate in class. Her nipples tingled and she could tell that her panties were wet with anticipation. Even though she and Joe were having sex almost every night, she never got enough, but thinking of doing her dad almost made her cum spontaneously. Still, she was nervous. What if Dad had totally changed his mind? What if he thought it was a mistake? What if he was feeling guilty? She would have to be careful so that she didn't come across as slutty. She never wanted her daddy to think of her that way.

That evening, a few minutes after Julie left for her Bible Class, Hannah emerged from her room wearing a tee shirt and tiny jeans shorts. She was braless and hoped that the hint of her unfettered breasts might interest her father. She had considered wearing less, but didn't want to appear too bold.

Don had been looking forward to his time alone with Hannah. He had promised himself that he would not fuck her. That had been wrong. He felt bad about it. He suspected that she might expect him to do something and he didn't think he had the willpower to just say 'no'. It was really in her hands. It was up to her. She could lead. He would only do what she wanted. Whatever that was.

Hannah joined him on the couch. She glanced at the camera and winked at her brother, then started telling her father about her experiences at college. He was very interested and they had a very good conversation. Both of them pretended not to notice when Hannah's feet ended up in Don's lap, her still-tan, slender legs laying on the couch.

Don tried to rub her feet without placing them next to his cock, even though it was still semi-flaccid. As good as she looked and as sexy as her legs were, he was a bit too nervous about the situation to get a raging hard-on quite yet.

"So, any interesting boys, yet?" he asked, tentatively.

"No, not really. I haven't been on any dates yet. A few guys flirted with me, but that's about it. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, you know," she informed him.

"I just want you to be careful. I hate to think of...," he hesitated.

"Daddy, just because I'm on the pill doesn't mean I am sleeping with every guy I see. I've been with one guy... well, besides..." she faltered, not quite knowing how to express herself.

"I wasn't meaning to ask you about that, Hannah. It's none of my business. You're 18. I mean, you know that we brought you up a certain way, but after what... after what we did, how can I ever judge you? I'm so sorry, Hannah." Much to her surprise, Don sniffled and tears began to flow down his face. "I'm so sorry, Honey," he blubbered.

"No, no, Daddy! Don't cry! Please!" she begged. Tears began to course down her own cheeks. She should have known that her sweet daddy would feel regret, but she had just assumed that he had been able to compartmentalize, shelving those things of which they should be ashamed. She now felt a shock of guilt herself. What had she done? What had she allowed to become the main focus of her life? Why was she here, planning on fucking her own father, when she should be at church with her blessed mother?

She got up and moved to Don's lap. She cried with him, her head on his shoulder, her tears running down his neck and under the collar of his tee-shirt. Don held his daughter close to him, becoming aware of the smell of her shampoo and the feel of her obviously braless breasts. She was so incredibly sexy. She was the object of his fantasies. Then she had given herself to him. He had found the strength to apologize and to resolve to make it right with her, but now the feel of her body in his arms was threatening to intoxicate him, yet again, with uncontrollable lust.

He remembered how eager she had been. He remembered how she adored his huge, horse-like cock. He remembered how she gazed at it as she spontaneously had an orgasm without even being touched. He remembered how she purposely left the bathroom door cracked so he could see her amazing young body. He remembered how she came so hard on his stiff cock when he had barely gotten a couple of inches inside her. He remembered the expression on her delightfully sweet face when her body was wracked with orgasm. He remembered how her chest heaved and her perfect young breasts bounced gently as he fucked her. He remembered her determination to take as much of his gargantuan member as possible. He knew she had loved it and he realized that she wanted it again, as he did.

Despite his best intentions, he could feel that his cock had hardened. It wasn't fully erect, but it was unmistakable. She was sitting on it, her lusciously ripe ass pressing against it. He realized that she knew he was becoming aroused. She was smart and she wasn't inexperienced. He was dying to know more about her sex life, but he resolved to never ask. It was none of his business, but he imagined her young naked body spread before some boy who, with an incredibly stiff young cock, took her virginity. He hoped that he had been gentle. He hoped that she had enjoyed it. He couldn't get that image out of his head. His beautiful baby, his cute little girl, spreading her smooth young legs, offering herself to some boy. It made him jealous, and excited him, simultaneously.

Hannah loved the feeling of her dad's arms around her. She could feel her breasts mashed against him. It felt good. She could also tell that he had an erection. It felt like she was sitting on a tree root. What should she do? He felt guilt. If she made a move and he went against his conscience, that would be terrible. But she wanted it. She was dying to at least feel of it with her hand. They didn't have to do more than that. She could just move it so that it wasn't as uncomfortable to sit in his lap. Or, she could just get out of his lap. She didn't want to do that.

Don could feel her wiggle on his lap. He knew it must be uncomfortable to sit on his lap when he had a full erection. He also knew that his daughter should not be in his lap at such a time. But she knew. She wasn't one bit naïve. She knew what her sexy body did to him. Yet she wasn't getting up. She most likely enjoyed the fact that she held this power over men - over her own father. He should chastise her for that but, truth be told, that aroused him even more. He remembered how her mother loved how she could affect him when they were young. Shit, she still affected him that way. She wasn't a spring chicken, but she had an awesome, young-looking body. And she still loved fucking him. He often chuckled when he thought of how wild his wife was in the bedroom. Nobody would ever suspect how much she loved sex. His cock hardened even more as he thought of this.

Hannah suddenly stood up, startling him out of his reverie. She straddled him and sat on his lap. She looked in his face. Her eyes were red from crying. "Maybe this will be more comfortable," she smiled through the remnant of her tears.

"Hannah, honey," he gasped as he felt her move her crotch against his rock-hard length. That was no accident, he knew. "Hannah..."

Suddenly she was kissing him. Tender kisses on his face and neck. He swallowed. He tried to speak. She continued to kiss him, then kissed his lips gently. Then she began to delicately lick his lips before inserting her tongue insistently into his mouth. He could barely breathe. His heart raced and his cock throbbed as she continued to slowly but surely move herself against it. She wanted it; that much was obvious. Could he resist her? Could he say no?

Hannah continued to wriggle her crotch against his incredible erection. She was moving as if she were fucking him, her hips rotating in a circular motion as her crotch moved up and down the length of his aching cock. She was still kissing his face, shoving her tongue in his mouth, licking his teeth and lips, biting his ears gently.

Then she paused momentarily to remove her shirt. Her lovely, B-cup breasts bounced lasciviously as she looked in her father's eyes to see if he approved. She knew he did.

She hefted them with both hands, brazenly displaying them for her father. "Suck them, Daddy. Please, suck them," she begged breathlessly. Her own excitement from feeling her dad's unbelievable sex organ between her legs was making her hyper-ventilate. She was eager to fuck. She wanted to be naked with him and let him impale her on his giant Daddy-cock! There were other things she wanted, but fucking him was now an imperative. She had to have it. She was accustomed to having sex as often as she wanted it. She wanted it now, and she would do anything to get it. Her brother was watching, making her even more desperate to fuck her father, knowing how it would please Joe and how they would re-live it together.

Don grasped her breasts, allowing himself to feel of them, to weigh them, to gaze at their perfect, symmetrical shape. Her nipples were small, hard and eager; her areolae were not very large. Don could never recall seeing such perfectly shaped breasts in his life. They were lust-inciting. His Julie's were fantastic, even at her age, but they were bigger than Hannah's. Still, Hannah's were large in proportion to her tiny waist. Don began to delicately kiss his daughter's nipples, then took one of her breasts into his mouth and gently suckled it, eliciting a groan of pleasure from his sexy daughter. He rolled his tongue, expertly, around her nipple as he continued to suck. After a moment, she gently disengaged him from her breast and fed him the other one. She pressed herself into his mouth, loving the feeling of how much of her firm breast he could get into his mouth. It was delightful. She had experienced orgasms when Joe sucked her breasts and felt that she might have another one if her precious daddy continued to lave her firm, teen breasts with such expertise.

Don held one of her breasts in his large hand, running his tongue wetly around the areola. He could feel the tiny bumps on the areola with his tongue and knew that they were extremely sensitive. He knew how to suck breasts to maximum effect. His daughter's were so lovely that he felt that he could suck them for days. His mouth watered at the mesmerizing sight of them. The way she squirmed and moaned as he continued to suck and lick her sumptuous breasts only excited and pleased him even more. If she wanted to feed them to him until they heard Julie's car coming up the driveway, that was okay with him. He loved the way she tasted; he loved the feel of her young, supple nipples in his mouth. He loved the sounds that she was making. He loved the way she was squirming in his lap, moving her sexy young body against his mammoth log of man-flesh.

Hannah suddenly slid from his lap, into the floor, and immediately began to pull at his athletic shorts. He raised his butt off the couch, allowing her to shuck his shorts and undershorts down, releasing his wet, diamond-hard, foot-long cock. Hannah gasped. It looked like a giant anaconda to her. She had somehow forgotten how huge it looked naked. How did he walk around with all of that in his pants? Joe's was big (it was fucking perfect, she reflected), but their dad's was much thicker and 3 or 4 inches longer! She knew that Joe had a solid 8 inches, or more, so how long did that make her father's? Hannah had seen horse cocks on their uncle's farm and she would swear that her father's cock was every bit as big as that of a stallion!

Hannah had regretted not taking the opportunity to suck her father's cock. She intended to erase that regret. She wrapped both hands around his cock at the base. It was a fucking work of art! The veins were blue and swollen. The thick shaft was blood-red, crisscrossed with tiny capillaries. The head was shiny, purple, wet, and angry. She kissed, in a frenzy, up and down his cock, then licked it from her hands all the way to the crown. Then she licked around the crown. Her father moaned as if in death throes. He tried to say something, but it was unintelligible.

Hannah felt a surge of pure lust. She was in control of this situation and that made her already-drenched pussy flood more of her juices into her tiny shorts and panties. She could feel rivulets of her love-juices running down her inner thighs. She held her father's sex-weapon and aimed it toward her face as she looked at her father's face. He had lain his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. She stroked him slowly until he raised his head and looked into her eyes. That was when she took the head of his cock into her mouth for the first time. She swished her tongue around the corona as she applied gentle suction and allowed her copious saliva to run down the entire length of his pleasure-pole.

"Oh, baby, that's so good!" he groaned. "Suck your Daddy's dick, Little Girl! Show him what you can do!" These words drove Hannah wild with renewed surges of fuck-lust.

She realized that sucking her daddy's cock was an entirely different proposition than sucking Joe's. Her mouth was just the right size to accommodate Joe and she could even take him in her throat - which she absolutely loved to do. She wanted to do that for her dad, but she didn't think she could. She could barely get the head of his monstrous cudgel into her mouth. She was very careful with her teeth. She knew that her gag reflex wouldn't be an issue. She had trained herself to manage that. But his sheer thickness was larger than her gullet! - Wasn't it?

Don couldn't believe the prowess of his beautiful teenage daughter. She had taken the head of his cock into her mouth easily, with seemingly no effort. Her tongue was wrapping itself around his corona and a couple of inches of his tumescent shaft. Her mouth was so incredibly wet and warm. Her angelic face looked even prettier with the head of his cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes, obviously enraptured with what she was doing to her father. Her expression was that of pure bliss. There was no doubt that his young daughter was doing exactly what she wanted to do -- and that she knew what she was doing!

Hannah let his cock fall from her mouth, saliva dripping down her chin. She gently picked his nuts up from the couch, marveling at their size. They looked to be the size of billiard balls. She kissed them tenderly, then ran her tongue over them, coating them with saliva. She didn't mind the fact that they were covered with hair. She lifted them and licked behind them, moaning with lust as she tongued his taint. She then focused her eyes on her daddy's face and the pleasure that she was giving him. She attempted to suck one of the colossal testes into her mouth. Her father moaned. She grasped her father's nut-sack, careful not to squeeze the balls, and pulled it to her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out. She pressed one of his swollen gonads into her mouth and gently closed her mouth as much as she could. One of his precious, sperm-laden, balls was inside her mouth. She felt she might pass out with the passion she felt. Her pussy was clenching and threatening to cum. She pulled her head back, washed her father's nut with her warm saliva, and then took the other one into her mouth.

"Oh, Baby Girl! Hannah, sweet baby, that feels so good!" he cried.

She sucked wildly at his scrotum, covering his lust-inciting nuts with her saliva. She wanted, so badly, to get both of them in her mouth. She loved his nuts! She wanted their contents in her mouth, down her throat, in her face, in her desperately cock-hungry cunt!

Insane with lust, she grasped his meaty shaft and hungrily took the head of his immense phallus, once again, into her mouth. She thrust her head downward, forcing his elephantine cock-head into her throat. She grasped his shaft with both hands and pulled, determined to force his cock further into her throat. Her breath, of course, was completely cut off. Her face turned red and she appeared to be on the verge of passing out. Still, she twisted her face downward around his thick shaft. She realized that she now had her father's incredibly large crown in her throat and at least another inch of his colossal shaft, as well.

Don, fearing for his daughter's safety, grasped her hands away from his cock and quickly withdrew it from her voracious mouth. Hannah fell back, still clad in her blue jeans shorts, gasping for breath and coughing, but smiling and laughing.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked, worriedly, but saw that she was smiling and reaching again for his cock, running her little hand up and down the saliva-slickened shaft.

Meanwhile, Joe was watching the entire scene. He had been stroking himself and trying to prolong his impending orgasm. He and Hannah had not had sex the previous evening, so he had two days of cum built up. Since he was in the habit of cumming nearly every day, that was quite a bit for him. When Hannah fell back, coughing, however, he was momentarily startled. He was already feeling guilt for putting her up to this. Then he saw her get on her knees, cough again, giggle, and resume stroking their dad's immense phallus.