Trip with Brother Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gary, Baby, you're hung like a fucking farm animal!" she marveled.

"Get on all fours, you sexy bitch. I'll show you who's a farm animal!" Gary ordered.

Julie quickly got on all fours, facing the side of the couch, unaware that she was giving her children a perfect view of the muscular black man mounting her from behind. Her bountiful breasts hung like firm fruit from her chest as she thrust her ass into the air, eagerly awaiting the delicious fucking that the muscular black man was about to give her.

Gary bent and kissed her pussy from behind. The siblings could very clearly see him hungrily licking at their mother's pussy, then, shockingly, he licked her asshole, bringing moans of delight from Julie.

"Don't start something you can't finish," she teased.

Gary slapped her buttocks hard, then crawled behind her to rub his cock against her pussy lips. Julie reached behind her, trying to hold herself open as Gary rubbed his mammoth cock head on her drooling opening. He pushed and the siblings could see her wince. Then he was inside her. When the head popped in, he thrust into her, imbedding at least 8 inches of incredibly thick black cock inside their mother. There was still plenty left outside.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, you STUD!" their mother screamed. "I fucking love that nigger dick! Fuck me!"

Gary slapped her buttocks again and began to saw his bloated cudgel in and out of her clasping cunt. On each stroke he went deeper. It was evident that he knew what he was doing. He wasn't trying to go all the way in on the first few strokes. No, he was slowly allowing her pussy to acclimate itself to his huge girth. He knew it was virtually impossible to get all of his length inside her. He knew that Julie enjoyed a little pain, but he had deep feelings for her and certainly did not want to hurt her. He settled into a rhythm of stroking her deep, withdrawing until only two or three inches were left inside, then thrusting into her, careful not to thrust too hard. He was a powerfully built man and knew that he could damage a delicate woman if he let himself.

"Gary! Oh sweet, sweet, Gary! Oh I love this! I love when you fuck me! Oh that feels so good! Fuck my slutty cunt, Baby! Make me cum on that nigger cock!" Julie moaned and screamed.

Gary bent forward and spat on Julie's asshole. He smeared the spittle with his thick index finger, then pushed a couple of inches of it into her clasping rectum.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!" Julie screamed. "Deeper in my ass!"

The siblings could see that Gary had at least 10 inches of his cock inside their mother's pussy, and now he was pushing his long, thick, index finger deep inside Julie's asshole as she screamed in orgasm. Julie held nothing back. She screamed her delight, at the top of her lungs, in response to what the horse-hung black stud was doing to her body.

Julie managed to move out from under him, both his dripping cock and his finger slipping out of her. She lay on her side in a fetal position, gasping, her body heaving with the intensity of her orgasm. "Oh Gary, can it be any better than that? Fuck, you're so good!"

Gary lay behind her, his cock still fully hard. He put his arm around her and allowing his wet prick to rest between her firm ass cheeks. He stroked her hair and kissed the nape of her neck.

*****

Joe was spooning his sister, not unlike what their mother Gary were doing. As they watched the computer screen, they touched each other, Hannah playing with his stiff, wet, cock as he played with her breasts and wet pussy. They intermittently kissed and Joe kissed and sucked her breasts some. They were both on the verge of orgasm.

They saw their mother turn toward Gary and kiss his mouth. In contrast to their animalistic fucking, this act was very tender and loving. It was apparent that they had deep feelings for each other. It wasn't just about sex.

Hannah, laying on her side, raised her leg slightly, and lay back toward her brother. She grasped his throbbing cock and pushed it inside her slick wetness. She felt her brother's body stiffen and heard him groan as he kissed her naked back. She felt his warm load of man-seed flooding her young body. This triggered her own delightful orgasm. She closed her eyes and floated, knowing that she had never felt anything as wonderful as having her brother inside her as they both reached climax.

Joe knew that he couldn't stop himself from cumming when Hannah pushed his swollen cock inside her slick young pussy. It was delightful! He didn't even try to stifle it. He just leaned forward and kissed her sexy back and allowed himself to unload jet after jet of his scalding load inside her. Then he felt her body trembling with orgasm. He knew that no matter what happened, or how perverse they became, he loved her as deeply as any man could love a woman. As he floated in the afterglow of his orgasm, he knew that he would be happy to just pledge himself to her and ask her to reciprocate. He imagined how wonderful life would be to have this beautiful woman, his beloved sister, as his companion for life.

*****

Julie rolled over on her back. As Gary got between her legs, rubbing his impossibly hard cock on her still-hungry pussy, she pulled his face to her and kissed him deeply. As he entered her again, they took turns sucking each other's tongues. Gary impaled her with at least 10 inches of his manhood, very gently entering her until he sensed that further efforts might hurt her.

He pushed himself up so that he could look in her face. "I love you, Julie. I always have. I loved you the first time I saw you in our dorm room that day. I thought you were the prettiest girl I ever saw and you were so kind and sweet to me. I wasn't used to people treating me like they didn't see my race."

As Gary very slowly stroked in and out of her, she stroked his face and his hair. "I love you, too, Gary. I truly do. I would never hurt Don, though. I love him and he is the father of my children. We can never do anything that might risk that, right?"

"I know. I know. I don't want to do anything to hurt Don. But this is more than biological for me. When I was married I kept comparing her to you. There was no comparison. Besides, she didn't enjoy a horse cock like you do!" he laughed.

"I love when you make love to me, Gary. You truly know that fucking and making love are two different things. You fucked me so good, Baby. Now you're loving me. It's sooooo good! I wish we could do this all day," she whispered.

"Remember when I used to come and stay when Don was out of town? We fucked - made love - all day long. And that's really not much of an exaggeration is it?" he asked, his voice so low that the siblings could barely hear him.

"We only stopped long enough to pee, rehydrate and shower the sweat and cum off of us - then we were at it again! Wow, we were so young. I wish I could go at it like that again!" she replied.

"You're not getting any complaints from me, Julie. Sex with you is the best I've ever had. It always is."

"I wish you could get all of that thing inside me, Baby. I've always wished that. I know it would feel so good to both of us," she moaned.

Gary pushed deep inside her and looked down. "That's as far as it will go, baby. You've got about 11 inches of nigger cock in you. Does that turn you on?" he grinned.

"Fuck yes it turns me on! I want all fourteen inches of your beautiful nigger cock, Baby! I can't take all of Don, either, though. Women were not made to take horse cocks!" she laughed out loud.

"I love your body, Julie. I love kissing your all over. Except for those nasty feet. I don't like feet," he smiled.

"Is that so? Want to - you know - again?" Julie asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," he exulted as he pulled his wet, dripping cock from her pussy.

Julie, once again, got on all fours. "Lick my ass, baby! You know I love it!"

Gary kneeled behind her. To her delight, he thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy, then withdrew them and smeared her juices on her nether ring. He then spread her ass-cheeks and drilled his tongue into her asshole.

"Oh Gary, shit that feels so good. Oh Baby, Don never does this for me. Hardly ever, anyway. Do you like it?" she gasped.

Gary paused to answer. "Baby, I dream about it! I love it and it drives me crazy how much you love it!"

He returned to his oral ministrations. He lapped wetly at her asshole as he stuck a thick finger inside her. Julie reached down to play with her clit, wantonly pushing her perfect firm buttocks at his face.

"Put another finger in me, Baby. Fuck this feels so good. It's fucking unbelievable!" she groaned.

*****

The siblings were mesmerized by what they were seeing and hearing. Everything their mother and Gary said and did only served to turn them on even more, despite the fact that they had orgasmed together only moments before.

Watching Gary lick his mother's ass made Joe long to kiss and lick his sister's ass and he promised himself to do that soon. Perhaps one evening after they had finished their homework. He would treat her to hours of oral loving of her breasts, her pussy, and her asshole.

Hannah longed to feel a tongue in her asshole. She knew that Joe would do it for her if she asked. Maybe next week one night? Right now she needed him inside her again. She reached back and, once again, guided him into her slick pussy. She knew that he would have more staying power this time. She didn't even care if he moved at all. She just needed her big brother's cock inside her. There was nothing on earth that was better. Sure, fucking her father was incredible and almost incomparable, but she was so in love with Joe. It was just different when it was the man you loved, she reflected. She was practically addicted, now, to fucking her father, but she knew that she would stop immediately if Joe asked her to do so. She would do anything for him.

*****

Gary had two fingers in Julie's asshole as he tongued her wetly. He smeared more of her copious cunt juice around it, delighting in her taste as she moaned and continually urged him to continue. He knew she loved this.

He suddenly stopped and withdrew his fingers from her asshole. He could see it clench as if reluctant to relinquish his digits. "Are you ready, Baby? I know you want it," he asked.

"Yessss. Fuck my ass, Baby! Put it in me! Please?" she begged.

Gary reached for the lubricant, then stood on the sofa-bed. He squirted some into her clenching, gaping asshole, then smeared a great deal on his cock-head and shaft. Bending his knees, he placed the head of his well-lubricated cock against her asshole. Julie pushed back in her eagerness until the head popped inside her.

"Fuckkkkkk I'm cummmmmmmming!" Julie screamed as Gary's bulbous cock head popped into her asshole. She almost always came when he pushed himself into her ass. Her asshole pinched at his cock as her orgasm wracked her body. She grasped one of her breasts and pinched the nipple roughly. "Spank me!" she screamed.

Gary was fighting his own orgasm as Julie climaxed on his cock. He knew she would do this. She always did. He had never met a woman that loved ass-fucking like Julie did. She nearly always came as soon as he entered her. He spanked her ass, hard, and she moaned her appreciation.

"Go deep, Baby. Fuck it feels so good! Push that nigger dick deep! You just don't KNOW!" she wailed as she pushed herself back onto his incredibly thick log of pleasure-giving man-flesh.

Gary steadied himself with one hand on her ass, then slowly pushed himself deep inside her. Once the head was in, despite how tight she was, he could ease himself into her with relative ease. He pushed about 10 inches inside her and stopped, knowing from previous experience that this would be their limit. Julie was grinding back against him, though. Her beautiful body was covered in a sheen of sweat. She was moaning and groaning and rotating her hips in utter delight.

"It's so good! I love it! Oh Gary, I need this every fucking day! There is nothing that feels like this! I am cummminggggggggggggg!"

Gary spanked her buttocks as another orgasm seized her sexy body. He reached down and grasped one of her firm breasts and pinched her nipple, wishing he could bite it. That gave him an idea.

As her orgasm diminished, Gary withdrew from her. "No, no, put it back in, Baby! Please?" she begged.

"Lay on your back, Baby!" Gary ordered as she slapped her buttocks again.

Julie quickly rolled over on her back, unsure of what Gary was up to. Whatever it was, it would be wonderful. She knew that.

Gary grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back until her knees were practically touching her breasts. He immediately grasped his cock and placed it on her perfectly presented asshole and shoved inside. This was a position that they rarely utilized when they had anal sex, but Gary liked it for the simple reason that he could see her beautiful face and magnificent tits.

He pushed his cock inside her again. This position didn't allow him to penetrate her as readily as the other one, but he managed to get almost as deep inside her as he had been moments before. The look of passion on her face as he pushed deep inside her ass was priceless. This woman loved a cock in her ass! Don, he knew, rarely fucked Julie in the ass. Gary was glad. He felt that this was something that was special to him and Julie.

Julie was panting. Gary's incredible shaft of meat inside her asshole gave her such an indescribable, animalist pleasure! If he let her, she would impale herself on his entire 14-inch shaft, probably doing damage to herself. She was thankful that Gary was very careful. He knew what a weapon he had. He knew the pleasure it could give a woman, but he also knew the damage it could do. Gary was so good to her. He gave her things that Don wasn't into. She liked a little pain, some spanking, some pinching, and some biting. And she absolutely LOVED anal sex. Don occasionally would do that with her, but it wasn't near as often as she wanted and needed it. She knew that Gary had no such qualms. He was as eager to shove his immense black cock in her butthole as she was to be reamed out by him.

Gary couldn't help but grin as he witnessed how totally out of control Julie was. She was wriggling on his tumescent length, her chest heaving with excitement, drool running out of her mouth, gasping, her hands grabbing at him, urging him to move inside her.

"Please fuck my ass! Please? Oh fuck, Gary, it's so good! It's better than anything!"

Gary leaned down and grasped her breasts, massaging them roughly. The nipples were as hard as rocks. He leaned down and licked her nipples, then took one of them in his mouth, placed it between his teeth, and began to bite down on it, increasing the pressure, gauging how much she wanted and when he should stop.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww! Yesssssssssss! Fuck. Bite it! Fucking chew on it! Gary, fuck, you're so goooooooooood! Ok. Hard enough," she laughed.

Gary immediately wet her bitten nipple with his tongue, washing it wetly, soothing it. Then he turned to the other one as he gently massaged his saliva around the nipple he had just bitten.

As he increased the pressure of his teeth around this nipple he felt her body begin to quake. He almost laughed. He could play this woman like a musical instrument. He knew what she loved and he was eager to do exactly what she wanted. He wished that he still lived near her and Don. When Don and Julie first married, it was so easy to find plenty of time to spend with her. Sometimes Don went out of town for business and Gary, invariably, stayed with Julie the entire time. This was mostly before the children were born. Julie and Don had married when they were 20 years old, when Gary was only 18. He had already experienced her delicious treasures before she was wed. She had taught him nearly everything he knew. Years later, however, he introduced her to the pleasures of anal sex. It had always been their special thing ever since then.

Julie grabbed at his hair and pulled his head down to her chest as she rotated her hips as she climaxed. Her clenching asshole was milking his cock; Gary could not hold back any longer. He withdrew and, kneeling between her legs, stroked his cock. It erupted a massive load of potent man-seed. His first rope of cum landed squarely in her lovely face, causing her to squeal in delight. He continued to stroke himself, watching huge gobs of his cum land on her neck, her breasts, her stomach, and finally thick globs of it ran thickly down the incredible length of his prick, running down his low-hanging nuts and then dripping onto Julie's bald pussy lips. She reached down and massaged it, forcing some of it inside her.

Julie gazed up at him. "I never can believe how much you cum, Gary! I love watching it! Thank you, Baby. You gave me everything I wanted!" she said gleefully as Gary lay in her arms and they began to kiss.

*****

The siblings watched their mother and Gary kiss for several minutes, then watched as they both got up and went into the bathroom. They could hear the shower running.

Hannah moved to let Joe slip out of her. She then threw her leg over the top of him and, holding his thick, wet cock, placed it at her entrance and sank down on it. She lay on top of him and closed her legs, allowing his legs to splay with her between them. This was a position that they had experimented with lately. Joe kissed her and, simultaneously, grasped her firm ass cheeks, holding her in place as he thrust himself into her and rotated his hips to stimulate her clit with his pubic bone. Hannah had discovered that this was almost perfect stimulation as long as he wasn't too aggressive. His long cock deep inside her, combined with this delicious clitoral stimulation could give her several orgasms in rapid succession. Combined with the fact that they could kiss and he could even kiss or play with her breasts in this position, this had quickly become her favorite.

Joe gently and expertly thrust his cock inside his sister as he guided her body against him for maximum clitoral stimulation. He kissed her sweet mouth, almost hypnotized by the passion and love that he was feeling for her. She was soon shuddering in orgasm. He continued with the same motions and, within a few seconds she was spasming in climax again. She was rutting vigorously against him as her third orgasm washed over her. This was followed by several other orgasms until Joe, overtaken by the stimulation of her spasming, warm, wet pussy massaging his cock began to shoot his load inside her. At that moment there was nobody else in the world for either of them.