Trip with Brother Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately crawled back between his legs and began to kiss and lick his cock again. Their father, at first, seemed to be trying to stop her, then resigned himself and lay his head back, closing his eyes.

Hannah had given up throating her father. Her throat was hurting now and she felt that continuing to do that might actually make her throw up. She licked up and down his swollen shaft, however, and sucked at the meatus of his crown. She tried drilling her tongue inside, bringing more groans and moans from her father. She slobbered and licked and sucked at his cock-head as her hands milked his saliva-greased shaft.

"Hannah, stop!" her father groaned, reaching to stop her.

Hannah pulled his shaft back, possessively, so that he couldn't reach it from his inclined position. "Why stop?" she smiled, knowingly.

"I'm gonna...make a mess!" he blabbered.

"That's the point!" she giggled, then stretched her mouth over his crown, pumping his cock with both hands. She could feel his shaft throbbing and knew he was close. She aimed his cock slightly upward toward the roof of her mouth just in time to receive the first huge gob of her daddy's potent sperm. He moaned in abject pleasure, no longer caring about a mess or whether his daughter could handle it all. He shot rope after rope of his warm cum into his daughter's mouth. She was eagerly accepting it, swallowing and then opening wider, hungry for more. She continued to pump until only a trickle of his cum was oozing out the end of his deflating shaft. She licked the remnant off and then suckled at his meatus, just to be sure. She showed him that she had a mouthful of his cum, then swallowed it and smiled before crawling back in his lap to kiss him again.

Despite having just had his balls completely drained, he eagerly tongue-kissed his daughter's mouth, tasting his own cum, then devoured his her luscious breasts again. He reflected that, in the event that he could not ever cum again, he would still want to suckle and lick at his little girl's incredibly sexy breasts.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so goooood, Daddy! I knew you would be good at this! Oh I love it!" she squealed.

Suddenly he disengaged and began to unbutton her shorts. Taking his cue, she quickly stood and removed the remainder of her clothing, including her sopping wet panties. She started to get back in his lap, but he guided her down onto the couch, her head laying on the opposite end from him. He got on his knees on the floor, pushed her legs apart, and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of his young daughter's desire-drenched pussy.

Feeling like a feral animal, he practically attacked her pussy with his mouth and tongue. Oh she was delicious! He sucked at her clit and fucked his tongue into her wet hole. He sucked her juices into his mouth, savored them, and swallowed them. Hannah was going crazy beneath him. She was urging him on, pulling his hair, her eyes rolled back in her head. Her legs were splayed wide and she was hunching at her father's face as he lapped at her cunt like a starving dog. Don pressed his tongue on her swollen clit and mashed, moving his head so that his tongue would maintain contact with the tiny bud of pleasure. He was so hungry for her that he was tempted to bite her. She was so fucking perfect. So incredibly sexy. His cock was almost totally erect again - a feat that he thought was nearly impossible. When she had insistently taken his cum-load in her mouth, he had given up on the idea of, perhaps, fucking her again. Now he realized that it was no longer out of the realm of possibility. And why not? With all the other things they were doing, why not fuck too? They both wanted it. Didn't they?

Hannah maneuvered her body so that she could reach his hardening cock. "Daddy, I love it! It feels so good! Oh fuck!" she gasped.

Don abruptly got to his feet, his semi-hardened phallus hanging between his legs, the head far below his nuts. He grabbed his phone and quickly checked the location of Julie. He checked the time and realized that they probably still had at least an hour. He led Hannah to her bedroom.

Meanwhile, Joe was still watching and intermittently stroking himself. His balls ached, yet he was determined to save his impending load until his father impaled his sister on his unbelievable truncheon of man-meat. Joe thought that his own cock was still growing, but he doubted it would ever be as long and thick as his father's. He switched the camera to his sister's room and saw her crawl on her bed and wantonly spread her legs for their father. She looked directly at the camera and scrumptiously licked her lips, then gave Joe a big smile and a kissy face.

Unlike last time, when Don stood on the floor as he fucked her, he crawled between her legs, his half-hardened cock dragging the bed as he positioned himself.

"I've been wanting this ever since last time," she moaned. "I can't stop thinking about it. I got my schedule arranged so I can be with you..." She paused, then, "So we can fuck every Thursday night! Oh Daddy, I love your big cock and what you do to me! I won't ever get enough of it!"

Hearing his luscious daughter say these words made Don's cock spring to its full hardness. He rubbed the swollen head across her greasy pussy lips, then remembered that he hadn't gotten the lube from his bedroom.

"I better get the lube," he said, but she grasped his arm insistently.

"No, let's try without it. I'm wet. I like the feeling," she admitted.

She grasped his trunk of cock meat and pressed the head against her wet, but tiny opening. She put both feet on the bed and thrust her pelvis against him as she pulled him to her. She could feel the head of his prick begin to nudge its way inside her. She knew that this was the most difficult part. She pulled more urgently and, suddenly, his enormous crown slipped inside.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned. "Oh Baby, that feels so good!" Her young pussy was so incredibly tight and unbelievably wet and warm. He could have sworn that the muscles inside her cunt were milking him. She was so much like her mother!

"Daddy I love it! Give me more, but slow! I want it all!" she gasped, barely able to catch her breath. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She was so excited and eager to fuck her father once again. She couldn't wait to have him inside her and she didn't care if it hurt. Her entire body craved him. She had to have it. She would do anything to get it.

Don grasped his daughter's ankles and, spreading her wide, pushed himself into her very slowly. He could feel quite a bit of resistance despite how well lubricated she was with her own natural juices. She put her hand on his chest, stopping him. He could tell by the grimace on her face that he should withdraw, which he did. As eager as she was, she needed to regroup.

"Lay down, Daddy," she ordered. He did as she asked, unsure of what she wanted. Did she want to be on top?

To his utter amazement, she grasped his lust-hardened cock and spat on the head, then took it in her mouth. He knew she must be tasting her own pussy juices, but she apparently didn't mind. She wetly suckled at his crown, allowing her drool to run down his shaft. She took her hand and greased his entire shaft with her warm spittle. Then she lay down again, and spread her legs in expectation.

Don once again positioned himself and she, more easily this time, pulled him into her. Once the head was in, he once again grasped her ankles and spread her as wide as he could, looking to see if he was causing her pain. She apparently liked it, based on the expression on her face. She pulled at his cock with her tiny hand, thrusting her hips at him. He slowly slid his cock into her, much easier this time, despite her incredible tightness. She managed to pull about half of his cock inside, then, now impaled on at least half of his huge member, stroked her dad's chest and gazed lovingly into his face.

She reached up and pulled her daddy's face to her own and began to suck at his lips and tongue. He eagerly replied in kind, feeling his cock slowly sinking farther into her body. Her tight, wet cunt was heavenly. He couldn't imagine anything feeling better than this. He longed to impale her with his entire length, but realized that was probably not going to happen. Perhaps when she was older. Maybe after she was married and had children? He wondered how long this could continue. He knew at that moment, that he could never resist her.

"Daddy, oh fuck me deep!" she moaned. "Slowly!" she added.

Don urged himself a bit deeper inside her. "So good!" she screamed. He was thankful that they didn't have to be quiet. "Oh Daddy, keep going deeper! I love it, I love it, I fucking LOVE it!" she shrieked. She was wild for it! He had seen the same reaction from several women before, but he had never fucked a teenager and certainly had never fucked anyone as beautiful as his young daughter - except her mother, of course. The fact that she was his daughter made it infinitely more exciting to him. He had always loved incest fantasies from the time he was a boy with beautiful sisters and cousins.

Don was on the verge of orgasm. Her unexplored depths were grasping his cock so deliciously that he had to grit his teeth to keep from cumming. It felt as though she had tiny fingers deep inside her boiling cunt which were massaging his cock, urging him to fill her with his sperm. He had an almost irresistible urge to violently plough his entire, gargantuan manhood into her. He had fucked women who wanted that, but he was not going to hurt his little girl. He wanted nothing more than to give her the greatest pleasure possible.

He let her ankles go and she tried to wrap her legs around his muscular body. Her hand was on his ass, urging him deeper. Her hungry loins were hunching up at him, but he wasn't sure that he could go any deeper.

The competitive nature in Hannah had caused her to almost choke herself, trying to take his mammoth cock into her throat. Now, she was determined to take every millimeter of his glorious manhood into her body. She leaned forward and reached between them, trying to gauge how much more he had to offer. She was gratified that there was still more of his daddy-cock that had yet to penetrate her, but she wasn't sure she was going to be able to take any more. She thought that perhaps he had managed a tiny bit more than last time, but try as she might, he wasn't going any deeper. She felt like that he was hitting bottom - her cervix - and she imagined him cumming directly into it. She stopped straining and took her hand from her father's ass, allowing him more freedom to move.

"You're hitting bottom, Daddy! Do me slow and deep. Cum inside me," she whispered sweetly as she gazed into his face. "I love you inside me. I love fucking you."

Don began to pull slowly out, then slowly plunged back into her depths. He watched her face to gauge if she was experiencing pain. He wanted to pick up the pace, to fuck her more violently, but he did not want her to be uncomfortable at all. He started pulling out and thrusting in with more vigor.

"Oh that's so good! Fuck me like that! Yes! Oh Daddy, fuck your little girl!" She almost giggled when she said this, remembering that Joe had suggested she say something like that. She glanced at the camera as her father continued to plunge into her more and more vigorously. She winked and blew her brother a kiss as her daddy began to really long-dick her more and more violently.

"Oh your big cock is going to make your little girl cum on my Daddy's cock, you STUD! Fuck me with your horse-cock, you stallion!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. She didn't care if what she said made any sense. All she cared about was the clenching, overwhelming orgasm that washed through her as he father fucked her violently, allowing his mammoth organ to go into her depths as far as he could. She was loving it! Every time he hit bottom, she gasped and moaned. Her face was so beautiful. When her orgasm enveloped her, she shook from head to toe as her eyes rolled back in her head. She bellowed, "Oh Daddy I am cummingggggggggg! Fuck your daughter! Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ohhh it's so goood!"

That was all he could take. His cock jerked and throbbed as he began to shoot jet after jet of white-hot sperm into his daughter's hungry pussy. He felt a spasm down his spine as he continued to stroke her deep, his cock pulsing as he unloaded inside her. Then he collapsed on her.

Hannah was in the after-glow of her glorious orgasm. Her father's huge, yet deflating cock was still inside her. She was reluctant to allow it to escape her body. It felt so good, stretching her cunt-shaft. She loved it and knew that she wanted this often. After tonight, she thought, her daddy would be eager to fuck her as often as he could. She managed a little wave at the camera as she felt his cock slip out of her, followed by a great volume of his cum. She reached and got some on her fingers and sucked them until it was all gone. Then she reached for more, and did it again.

*****

The semester flew by. Hannah and Joe settled into a routine. They were adamant that their studies could never be neglected. They made love nearly every day, in one way or another. Hannah went home almost every Thursday afternoon, eagerly expecting sex with her father. Don was always ready and eager. Joe usually watched on the computer and, when he couldn't, watched the recording later.

Both siblings went home for Thanksgiving. Hannah regretted that she would not get to be alone with her father that week, but she knew that it would just make it better the next week. She dreaded the 3 weeks that they would be off from school when the semester was over and there would be family home practically all the time. Perhaps there would be time to be alone with Don; they would just have to wait and see.

On Thanksgiving morning, Don's best friend, Gary, arrived. He was single, having been divorced several years earlier. Gary was a very tall, fit, black man. He had played tight end for a Southeastern Conference team, and had been roommates with Don. Don had been a college football player, but had played at a Junior College his first two years. When he transferred, Gary, a freshman, was his roommate. Gary had kept his physique, much like his best buddy, Don. Over the past few years he had become a regular in the Russell home for Thanksgiving and usually showed up and stayed a few days around New Year's in order to watch football games with his friend. Don and Gary usually went hunting on Thanksgiving weekend.

Joe was sitting at the kitchen table talking to his mother and Hannah as they prepared the Thanksgiving meal. He pitched in and helped all he could, eager to learn what he could about how to cook the various savory dishes that his mother always prepared. There was the usual turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, yeast rolls, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, and both green beans and pinto beans. For dessert there was pecan pie, German Chocolate cake, and homemade egg nog. Hannah was busily making a platter of appetizers that consisted of deviled eggs, stuffed celery, various pickles, and green olives. Joe was trying to help her.

Gary wandered into the kitchen, helping himself to a few of the olives and some stuffed celery. "You kids making good grades in school?" he asked.

"I'm kicking butt," Joe exalted. "Four point O!" He high fived the much taller black man.

"What about you, Han?" Gary asked as he hugged her to him, making sure he hugged her firmly enough to feel her firm breasts against his massive chest.

Hannah smiled, a bit nervously. Gary was such a flirt. "This is my first semester, but I think I have all A's," she replied demurely. She felt her nipples tingle from the hug that the sexy black man had given her. What would it be like...?

Gary walked over and hugged their mother from behind, his arms easily wrapping around her small waist. He kissed her cheek. "Y'all got those brains from this chick here. Your Dad ain't that smart!" he laughed. "Hannah got her looks from this woman, too! No offense to you, Joe Boy, but you look like your Daddy." He laughed again and kissed Julie's cheek again as she unwound his arms from around her waist.

"You need to behave and get back in the living room. Lunch is not ready yet. You're bothering me," Julie said, blushing.

Gary bent over and whispered something in her ear, causing her to smile mysteriously before she pushed him away.

Joe caught his sister's eye and raised his eyebrows, causing Hannah to giggle.

*****

Hannah went shopping the day after Thanksgiving with some of her friends from high school. Gary and Don went hunting that morning, but Don had to visit a coworker in the hospital that afternoon. Gary went to sleep on the couch while Julie worked in the kitchen. She still had leftovers to put into smaller containers, dishes to wash, and many other tasks. Hannah had told her that she would help her when she got home, but Julie liked to keep her kitchen organized just the way she wanted it.

When Gary went to sleep on the couch, Joe went upstairs to his room and closed the door. He felt the need of a nap, but needed to finish a paper that was due the following week. When he booted up his computer, he habitually checked the surveillance cameras, making sure they were operating properly. Hannah's room was clear and he could move the camera to see most of her room and even out into the hallway and the door to the bathroom. He switched to the living room camera where his Gary was napping.

Just as he was about to switch it off so that he could finish his paper, he noticed his mother enter the living room, straightening some things. He had utilized the cameras several times to watch his mother. He hadn't, yet, seen her unclothed, which was his goal, but he had once seen her walking through the house in her bra and some shorts. His mother was so sexy! She had the same shape as his sister, Hannah, though her breasts, waist, and hips were larger than his petite sister. She had that same, incredibly sexy, shape. She was one of the most gorgeous women that Joe had ever seen. She wore her blonde hair down on her shoulders, though today she had it in a ponytail. Her perfectly straight, white teeth and her sparkling blue eyes were just some of her assets. Joe loved looking at her and had enjoyed spying on her via the cameras, even though she was fully clothed. She was so graceful and so delightfully gorgeous!

Joe nearly fell out of his chair when his mother sat down on the couch where Gary was napping and kissed his cheek! He saw the muscular black man open his eyes, smile, and open his arms to his mother. 'What the fuck?' Joe thought, but his cock immediately started growing.

*****

"Wake up, sleepy head," Julie whispered. "Everyone is gone except Joe. He's upstairs with his door closed. He said he was going to take a nap. He hibernates," she laughed. "We may not see him again until Spring."

They started kissing, obviously starved for each other. Their mouths were open as both attempted to suck the other's tongue. Julie's hand was between Gary's legs, massaging his cock.

"Fuck, I wish we were alone, Baby," Gary croaked. "It's been too fucking long!"

"I know! I know! I'm hoping that we can be alone before you have to go back home. I think about it all the time! You know I love that big black cock" Julie moaned as he kissed her neck and began to unbutton her blouse. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and reached behind her, unfastening her bra. "I better leave the shirt on, Baby. Suck my tits?"

Gary pulled Julie on top of him so that her C-cup, firm, perfectly shaped breasts were in his face. He groped and sucked them like he was starved. "Fuck, Julie, I've never seen better tits than yours!"