Trip with Brother Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking air deep into her lungs, she gasped, "Big Brother, I just can't do it. You've got too much cock! You've got a horse cock like Daddy and Gary!"

"Fuck, Hannah, I don't care. You have no idea how good that is," he groaned.

Hannah crawled up over him and straddled him. Seeing her intention, Joe reached for her bottom and pulled her dripping wet pussy to his mouth. He tenderly licked her bald labia, then tentatively flicked her clit with his tongue, before pulling her to him and inserting his tongue as far into her warm, musky cunt as he could.

"Oh Baby, you know how I love that!" she growled. "Oh, Joe, how is it so good? How could it ever be this good with anyone else?" She grabbed his head and ground her pussy into his face as he pulled her to him and made love to her pussy with his mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Joe flipped her over on her back and continued to lick and suck at her delicious young cunt. She opened her legs wide and pulled her knees back so that they touched her tingling breasts, displaying her entire nether region to her brother's lascivious view.

Joe continued to suck her clit and lick her steaming pussy. Then he placed a finger inside her, withdrew it, and began to probe her ass. He knew that his sister loved a little ass-play now and then. He didn't always have the urge for it, but when he did, it was almost overwhelming.

"Mmmm, oh you naughty brother," she gasped. "Putting your finger in your little sister's asshole!"

Joe took his finger out of her ass, spread her legs even wider, and began to stick his tongue in her ass.

"Oh, FUCK, yessss. Oh Joe, that feels so good!" she moaned.

Joe repositioned himself so that he had better access to his lovely young sister's ass and began to probe her asshole as deeply as possible with his tongue. She moaned again and seemed to thrust herself toward his mouth. "Come to me, Joe," she gasped as she grasped his hand and pulled him up toward her face. She kissed him deeply, seemingly starved for his kisses.

She broke the kiss and looked into his face. "It's time," she stated. "I want to try it..."

Joe smiled, understanding what she meant. "You really want that?" he asked.

Hannah nodded. "I bought some lube a while back just in case we ever decided to do it."

Joe laughed. "You did? Where?"

"Joe, every drug store and department store sells it. We're not the only people who fuck, you know!" she giggled, as she got up and went to her room.

She returned a moment later, tossing a tube of lubricant to her brother. He studied the tube for a moment, then pretended to read the label. "Keep out of reach of children. Directions: grease penis thoroughly. Insert penis in orifice of choice. Re-apply as necessary."

Hannah laughed and kissed her brother's lips, then turned her back and got on all fours, her ass pointed toward his face. Joe opened the tube and, taking a large gob of the lubricant on his fingers, began to smear it on her asshole. After a moment, he pushed his index finger deep inside her.

"Oh yeah," she gasped. "That feels good. It really does."

"Won't this hurt?" Joe asked as he continued to poke and prod at his sister's delectable bottom.

"Yes, I'm sure it will -- at first. But it feels good to have your finger in there and we've seen how much Mom loves doing it. I still don't see how she took Gary in there. She may be as much a freak of nature as he is!"

Joe squirted another gob of lube into his hand and began to coat his enraged cock with it. He kneeled behind his sister and rubbed his cock between her butt cheeks, then pushed his swollen cock head against her nether ring.

"Go slow, Baby," she gasped. "Are you going to be disappointed if I make you stop?"

"Of course not, Han. You just tell me what to do. We can stop any time. Ok?" he asked as he fitted the tip of his cock into the rosebud of her asshole and pushed. Incredibly, he felt her ass seem to open itself to him as his cockhead, slickened by the lubrication, popped inside her.

"Oh, stop!" she yelled.

"Does it hurt? Want me to take it back out?" he asked.

"I was just startled," she gasped. "I didn't expect it to go in that easy... I don't think it hurts, but just don't move for a minute. Let me get used to it, okay?"

After a moment, she whispered, "I can't believe this. It doesn't hurt at all. Push a little more in, Kind Sir?"

Joe placed a hand on her hip to steady himself as he leaned into her, pushing his thick young cock slowly into his sister's clasping asshole.

"Fuck, you're big, Brother!" she groaned, causing him to pause his slow push into her asshole. "Don't stop, though," she grunted. "I'll tell you if you need to stop, believe me!"

Joe grasped both of her hip bones and, while slowly pushing, pulled her back toward him. He was entering her very slowly, but was amazed that this tiny girl's little butthole was accommodating his thick young cock as if it was designed to do just that.

"Am I hurting you, Hannah?" he whispered. "I'm almost all the way in. Do you want all of your big brother's cock, Little Sister?"

Hannah's eyes were closed and it was evident that she was uncomfortable. She whispered, "I want it all, Joe. Don't stop. Get it all in there."

Joe pulled her gently and gave one last push then rotated his hips slightly. "Baby Sister, that's all I've got. If you need more than this, you'll have to ask Dad," he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed her back.

"No thanks," she groaned. "Nobody else is getting this but you. Ever. And this may be the only time!"

"Want me to take it out? We don't have to do this, Han..." he said as he withdrew slightly.

"No! Don't you dare! Put it back. Let me get used to it," she groaned.

Despite his sister's request, he didn't want to ever cause her any pain, so he withdrew completely.

"What are you doing?" she whined as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Gonna grease it up again," he replied. "It's bound to feel better if it's a little slicker," he said as he applied more lubricant and smeared it up and down his rock-hard shaft.

"I already miss it," she whined and giggled.

Joe got off the bed and stood on the floor. "Turn around this way, Han," he suggested, as he guided her around so that her sweet ass was presented to him. He took his cock in hand and placed the head on her slightly gaping rosebud and pushed. To his delight, several inches slid into her quite easily.

"Oh that's good, Joe. That was a good idea. That's much better," she said as she moved her ass in a circular motion and pushed back toward him. "Give me all of it, kind sir!"

Joe fed his pulsing rod of man-meat slowly into his sister's eagerly receptive bunghole until she was completely impaled. He stopped and grunted with pleasure. "This feels amazing, Little Sister. You're so tight!"

"I think I'm going to cum, Joe," she whispered. "It feels so different, though. I don't know for sure..."

Joe placed a hand on one of her perfectly rounded butt-cheeks as he saw his sister's mouth open in a silent scream and her entire body began to tremble as if she were having a seizure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!" she moaned as she pushed herself back toward her brother, as if to receive even more of his cock. "Oh I love you, Babeeeee!"

Joe almost laughed at how quickly his sister had reached an orgasm. All kinds of things began to run through his mind. Would she want this often? Would she want to do it with their father? Could she take a vibrator in one orifice while he fucked the other? Would she ever want double penetration from two guys? He didn't think he wanted to do that, but he almost came thinking about watching his little sister doing it.

"Oh goodness," she gasped. "That was so good!! I want more! Fuck me, Big Brother. Give your little sister a good ass-reaming!" she giggled.

Joe used her hips for balance as he drew back until only the head of his thick cock was left inside his sister, then pushed deep inside her. It was heaven! It reminded him of the first few times he fucked her pussy, which was the first sex either of them had ever had. He realized that he had been so intent on not hurting her that he had not been thinking about his own impending orgasm. Now, as he began to fuck in and out of her tight, clasping asshole, he began to moderate his pace so that he wouldn't cum too soon.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Hannah was chanting. "Oh FUCK, Joe... why have we not done this before?" she gasped. "Go ahead and cum if you need to, but if you keep doing this I'm going to cum again!"

Joe had never denied his little sister an orgasm. They had had enough sex that he knew he could control his climax, at least long enough for her to get what she needed. "Cum, Little Sister. How do you like your big brother's cock in your asshole?"

"I fucking LOVE it!" she yelled. "No wonder Mom loves this so much! Fuck! Oh, I'm cumming... I AM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!" she screamed as her body shook like an earthquake.

Joe was stroking her hard and deep. He was pulling out almost all the way, and slamming back into his little sister's slickened asshole. When Hannah screamed her pleasure, he felt his nuts cramp and felt the delicious tickle between them as his load of man-seed began its journey down his long, thick shaft and began to pump wad after wad into Hannah's bowels. The tightness of her nether chute only enhanced the pleasure that he felt.

"Oh give me that load, Baby!" she whined. "Fill your little sister's ass with your cream! I love it, I love it, I love it, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" she moaned.

Having spent his load, Joe allowed his cock to slip from her asshole. When he did so, Hannah collapsed onto the bed and rolled over on her back. Even though he was completely sated, Joe still gazed hungrily at his little sister's nakedness. Her perfect breasts, her flat stomach, her well-toned legs, her trimmed pussy, gleaming with moisture -- and that face -- fuck, nobody in the world was as pretty as Hannah. Nobody -- but his mother was a close second!

Hannah smiled up at him. "I love it when you look at me like that," she said. "Know what I didn't like about it?"

"What? Was it not good?"

"Oh it was good! Whew! But we can't kiss. You know how I love to kiss you when you fuck me. Come here and kiss me, Big Brother!" she giggled.

Joe lay on his side and the siblings embraced each other. They hungrily kissed each other, sucking each other's tongues, moaning and caressing each other.

"Can you cum again?" she whispered, after a few moments, as she broke their kiss and began to kiss and tongue-fuck his ear.

"You don't want to do anything after it's been..." Joe began.

"Can you stroke it off? I like to see it," she asked as she kissed his neck and then bit his ear lightly.

Joe knew, without a doubt, that he could. He could almost always cum at least twice. "Does my baby sister want to watch her big brother jerk off?" he teased.

Hannah rolled over on her back. "Straddle me and cum in my face," she ordered.

Joe got up on his knees and threw a knee over Hannah's chest, so that he was straddled her upper chest. He reached for the lubricant and squirted yet another dollop on his almost fully-recovered cock. As he began to stroke, it became rock-hard in no time.

Hannah had propped herself up on some pillows. Joe was on his knees, stroking his massive member, the head of his cock only inches from her face. Hannah spat in her hand and began to massage his nuts as he continued to stroke.

"Cum in your little sister's face, big brother! I am dying to taste it. I hope it's a big load. You know how I love it, don't you?"

Joe did, indeed, know how Hannah loved cum. He didn't quite understand it, but it was a huge turn-on for him. He loved watching her worship a cock, either his or their father's with her eyes and mouth. "You're a cum-slut, Hannah," he gasped, as he continued to stroke his young cock and his sister continued to stroke his nuts.

"Yes, I am," she smiled. "What can I say? I love it. I love your cum, Baby! Take your time. I love watching you stroke it. I love talking about it, too," she said as she looked lovingly into his face. "I love you, Joe."

"You're the sexiest girl in the world, Hannah," he grunted. "Who are you going to fuck next -- and let me watch?"

"Hmmmm... well, who do you want to watch me with? And when am I going to get to watch you?"

"Well, I want to watch you with Gary, or some other black guy, but that may not be in the cards..."

"I'd do it for you, Baby. I don't really care about fucking him, but I would do it for you..." she giggled. "But I really would love to sample some black cock! You know they're my favorite porn videos!"

"Bull. You're dying to fuck him. Don't lie to me! He's bigger than any those big black cocks that I've seen online," Joe teased. He knew that he could cum any time now, but he wanted to make it last a while longer.

"You want to see me fuck a black guy, Joe?" she smiled, with a gleam in her eye. "I would do it for you," she laughed. "And me!"

"That's really hot, Han. You want to don't you? You want a big black cock? You want to worship BBC?"

Hannah smiled. "Cum in my face, Big Brother!"

"Who do you want to watch me with, Baby?" Joe grunted, on the verge of cumming.

"You know who," she grinned. "Mom, of course."

Joe gasped as his first great spurt of cum gushed out, landing on his sister's nose. She opened her mouth and leaned forward so that her mouth was within a couple of inches or his throbbing cock. Another gob shot directly into her mouth. She fought the urge to take him into her mouth, loving the feeling of his penis depositing its massive load directly in her mouth. Instead, she kept her mouth wide open as her brother continued to stroke himself. He continued to stroke until nothing was coming out, then rolled over onto the bed with a deep sigh.

*****

Julie found it impossible to keep her mind off the fact that her son, Joe, now knew that she had had sex with Gary. Not only that, but he had a treasure trove of videos of her on his computer. She found herself daydreaming about him watching these videos as he stroked himself off. As depraved as this was, she couldn't help but be aroused at the thought. She only hoped that he would never show anyone else these videos. She even contemplated doing something to his computer to destroy them, but she knew that most everything was now backed up in some way.

She wondered what she should do. What were her choices? She could just pretend that she didn't know, of course. Or -- she could confront him. He would, no doubt, be furious that she had searched his computer. So be it. She imagined that he probably had a copy of the folder on his laptop at college. She had been planning on going to Joe's and Hannah's apartment. She had been once, when they first moved in. There was nothing on the walls in the living area and the place could use a good cleaning. Hannah always helped clean the house, but now that she was busy at college, Julie imagined that she might need a little help. If she happened to be there when they weren't home, she would check Joe's laptop, just out of curiosity.

That night she called Hannah and told her that she wanted to come and clean the apartment and perhaps help them with the décor. Hannah argued that the apartment was already clean, but if she wanted to throw some pictures on the wall, it was okay with her.

When she got off the phone with her mother, Hannah turned to her brother with a gleam in her eyes. "Well tomorrow is your chance, Big Brother."

Joe looked up from his studies. "What do you mean?"

"You know how Mom is. She wants to decorate the living room. After all, there's not a thing on the walls."

"So what? Who cares?" he scoffed. "What does that have to do with a chance?"

"Well, she's coming shortly after noon. You get out of class at 1:00. I don't get out until 4:00. You can have her to yourself to make a pass... and the camera will get it all, as long as you're in your room!"

"You're nuts. I wouldn't make a pass at Mom. I wouldn't know how to go about it. I don't want to ruin my relationship with her."

"You could blackmail her. Show her the video of her and Gary. Tell her you won't tell if she'll give you some of the same action," Hannah teased.

"Right. I wouldn't do that in a million years. You know that. If anything ever happens, it will just happen. There's no way to plan for it," he said.

Hannah sighed. "Yes, I know. But I know how you love to watch me with Daddy. I want to watch you with Mom!"

*****

Julie arrived at the apartment shortly after noon. The twins had given her a key several weeks previously, just in case she should ever need it. As soon as she got inside, she went directly to Joe's room and opened his laptop. She was relieved to see that he hadn't taken it to class. As it booted up, she walked around the apartment, taking stock of what needed to be done. It was reasonably clean. She would dust a little, wash the few unwashed dishes, and put all the dishes in their proper places. Then she would go to Hobby Lobby and get a couple of things to put on the wall. There really wasn't that much to do.

She was gratified when she found a copy of the folder and was able to open it with the same password. Apparently everything was exactly the same. She opened the file of her and Gary. She never tired of watching it, despite the fact that her son had acquired it in such a clandestine manner.

She watched it for a few moments but was becoming so aroused that she decided to close it. She opened up a few of the other files, all of which featured her. She tried to imagine Joe watching these. In one she was fully clothed, but bending over a great deal, as she cleaned the room. In some others she was in a nightie or a bra and panties. And, of course, there was that one where she was naked walking from the bathroom to her room. She imagined that Joe got quite a thrill watching these -- but they all paled in comparison with the one in which she had sex with Gary. In it, she not only was naked, but was fucking and sucking and moaning and screaming with orgasmic rapture. She wondered how many times Joe had stroked himself off watching these videos. She imagined that he probably peeked on her when she didn't know it and had been doing so for quite a while.

"So, you found them," came a voice from the doorway.

Julie jumped and nearly fell out of the desk chair. "Shit! You scared me!... I was just..."

"You found my secret folder, Mom. How did you get it open? It was password protected..."

"Joe, Honey... I'm sorry..."

"Did you find the one at home, too?" he asked as he walked behind her and reached for the mouse. He clicked on one of the videos, the one showing his mother walking naked from the bathroom to her bedroom. "This one was my favorite for a long time."

"Joe... can we talk about..."

"We're talking about THIS, Mom. You have been snooping on my computer. That is most definitely not cool," he said calmly.

"Joe, think about this... You spied on me," she said nervously. "That's worse than innocently going through your computer!"

"Ok. You're right. Did you open them all?"

She stood, then sat on the bed, leaned forward and put her head in her hands. "Yes, Honey. I watched them all. I don't know what to say. I never meant for anyone to ever know..." She began shaking, and Joe realized she was weeping. "Oh Son, I am so ashamed," she sobbed. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Joe sat down next to his mother and put his arm around her. "Don't cry, Mom. Your secret is safe with me. We're both in the wrong here."

She leaned her head over on his shoulder. "I know you saw me with Gary..."

"Yes. That's the hottest thing I ever saw in my life," he smiled, leaning forward so he could look in her eyes.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her fingers. "What? It didn't disgust you? Your mother is an adultress!"