Trip with Brother Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, besides being my mother, you're one of the sexiest women on the planet!"

"Joe! You can't... you shouldn't say things like that about your mother. It's not right!"

"Having sex with Dad's friend your entire married life isn't right either," he pointed out, "but you do it every chance you get... don't you?"

She nodded. "Yes, Honey. I'm a horrible woman. I've cheated on your dad so many times. I can't even begin to count them. I am a cheater and a fake. I go to church and act like I am a good Christian. I tried to teach you and Hannah to be pure..."

"Mom. Don't. I know you love Dad. I'll never tell him. I could tell how much you enjoyed Gary -- and WHY!" he chuckled. "I never saw anything like that!"

Julie couldn't help but smile. "You noticed that, huh?"

Joe smiled. "I've seen Dad. He's kinda got that... affliction... too. Maybe not to the same extent."

Julie laughed despite the tears rolling down her face. "You have a way with words, Honey. I love you so much. Thank you for still loving me..."

Joe stroked his mother's shoulder-length blonde hair and looked into her shining blue eyes. Shit, she was a gorgeous woman. He placed his hand on the back of her head and drew her toward him as he kissed her lips. To his great surprise, she kissed him back.

A moan came from deep within her as her son kissed her lips. She wanted, so badly, for the kiss to last and last and last. She was so hungry for him and, she admitted to herself now; she had been ever since she initially discovered the videos on his computer.

She suddenly broke the kiss. "No, Joe. We cannot..."

"Why not? Give me a logical reason. Do you not want to?" he argued.

"Because I'm your mother. This is way over the line, Joe. It's one thing for me to... you know... with Gary. He's not a blood relative. This is incest!"

"I know you're right, Mom. But you drive me crazy. You're so sexy. You don't have any idea how many times I've beat off thinking about you. You look so sexy all the time, no matter what you're wearing. I'm... sorry. I just can't help but tell you now that everything is out in the open..." he blurted.

"You cannot know how flattering that is to me, Honey... I keep forgetting that you are 20 years old!" she muttered.

Joe stroked her arm. Neither of them could think of what to say. Tentatively, his hands shaking, he reached and placed his hand on Julie's breast.

She regarded him, her heart beginning to race. Her mind told her to stop this right now. There was no way to rationalize this. His hand was resting on her bra-encased breast. She couldn't even feel it, except the weight of it barely registered. It was almost unnoticeable, except that she knew it was there and it should not be!

"Joe..." she whimpered.

Joe took his mother's hand in his other hand. He pulled at her as he lay back on the bed. Now they were laying on their sides, staring into each other's faces, Joe's hand still resting on his mother's breast. He squeezed gently; he saw his mother's mouth open as she closed her eyes. Whether intentional or not, he knew this was a signal that he could continue. He reached with his right hand and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She was wearing a white blouse and tan shorts. He had already noticed how they hugged her ass.

Even though she was aware that Joe had unbuttoned her top button, she kept her eyes closed. It reminded her of when her children were small. They had thought that they were invisible if they kept their eyes closed. Now, she tried to tell herself that this was not happening. She could not allow this to happen, but she felt powerless -- completely devoid of strength.

With trembling hands, Joe unbuttoned the next button, and then the next. Julie's eyes remained closed; her breathing was ragged. He could now see her black bra and her cleavage. Fuck, she was so sexy! He knew her breasts were not extremely large, but they were larger than Hannah's and this push-up bra made them look huge. He leaned forward and kissed the top of one of her breasts.

Julie gasped. "Oh Honey, what are you doing? We can't..." she gasped, her breath coming in ragged spurts.

"I'm taking your blouse off, Mom. Do you want me to stop?" he asked, his voice shaking.

She opened her eyes and simultaneously reached and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse. "Now what?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"Take your clothes off," he suggested.

"Joe..."

"Don't do it unless you want to, Mom," he whispered.

"You've seen me naked..." she said.

"Do it for me." He swallowed. "Please?"

Julie sat up and removed her blouse. Then she stood and unfastened her shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. She wore black bikini panties underneath.

Joe stared in amazement. "Mom, your body is perfect!" It was. Her stomach was incredibly flat and there was absolutely no indication that she had ever had babies. Her legs were well-shaped from almost-daily exercise. Her face was that of a 30 year old woman. She looked like a slightly taller, slightly larger-breasted Reese Witherspoon.

Julie looked down at her reclining son. He was worshiping her with his eyes and it was turning her on incredibly. "What next, Joe?" she smiled, seductively. "What do you want Mommy to do?"

"Take my pants off for me," he ordered.

Julie knelt at the end of the bed and untied his shoes. She removed them and his socks, then crawled onto the bed and began to unbuckle his belt. Having accomplished that, she unfastened his jeans. As she grasped the waistband of his jeans she looked into his face and smiled. She pulled as he lifted his ass off the bed. She peeled his jeans down and off, dropping them at the foot of the bed as Joe sat up and removed his shirt before laying back down, clad only in his boxer briefs.

Julie smiled. "You've...uh...got quite a package there, young man. You sure you didn't get the gene?"

Joe grinned. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, but I'm not Dad. I'm a mere mortal."

Julie reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She reached underneath with both hands to cover her breasts as she let it fall to the floor. Awkwardly, she got onto the bed and walked on her knees, then straddled his body. Smiling, she leaned forward, her hands still covering her breasts, and kissed his lips. She then kissed his ear and whispered, "Want to kiss Mommy's breasts, Baby?"

Joe managed to get himself up onto his elbows. He leaned forward and kissed one of her breasts, right above where her hand had it covered. Then he did the same for the other one.

She smiled down at him. He reached for one of her hands and tried to gently move it from her breast. She smiled mischieviously and shook her head. He bent his head toward her hand and took one of her fingers into his mouth. He gently suckled it as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. She parted her fingers just enough for her nipple to peek through. Joe licked eagerly at it.

"Oh Baby," she sighed, as she uncovered her breasts. Even though Joe had seen her naked breasts in the videos, he was shocked at how perfect they looked. They were slightly larger than Hannah's and, like hers, stood up on her chest with practically no sag. They were perfectly spherical, about the size and shape of softballs; the nipples stood out erect and hard, aimed slightly upward. The only difference was that Julie's nipples seemed to be quite a bit longer than Hannah's.

Joe rolled her onto her back and began to kiss and lick and suck his mother's breasts. He knew exactly what his sister loved and he was confident that his mother, or almost any woman, would love the same thing. As his mother moaned and urged him to continue his lascivious ministrations, he gently bit one of her nipples, just to see her reaction.

"Oh Baby, eat them up! Suck them! Lick them! Bite them! Chew on my nipples, Baby! Ohhhh you're so good at this!" she exclaimed as she raised her head up to watch her wonderful son as he squeezed and licked and sucked and bit her breasts. The older she got the more she needed her nipples to be pinched or bitten harder. She loved it. Neither Gary nor her husband spent nearly enough time with her breasts. She could tell that Joe was a 'tit man' and that he had experience pleasing a woman in that department.

Joe was biting his mother's nipples much harder than Hannah had ever allowed him to do. She obviously wanted that. He bit harder, taking his hands and kneading the firm flesh of his mother's magnificent tits. He paused and looked into her face -- "Doesn't that hurt?"

"NO! It feels wonderful, Baby. If it hurts, I'll tell you. I love this! By the way -- what time does Hannah get home?"

Joe looked at his bedside clock. He knew that Hannah should not be back to the apartment for at least a couple of hours, but there was no need to risk it. He grabbed his phone and opened the FindMyPhone app. "She's in class," he said after a moment. "She won't be back here for at least two hours."

"You like my breasts, Baby?" she asked. "They really like you!"

"There's nothing about you that isn't sexy, Mom. I would suck your toes if you wanted. I would kiss you all over. You're the sexiest woman I know!" he exulted.

Julie laughed. "Oh, Baby. You don't have to say that...But I'm glad you did!" For the first time she reached down and grasped his swollen cock through his boxers. "Joe! You've got an erection for your own mother!" she smiled.

"This little thing?" he laughed.

"Baby, that thing is NOT little. Lay on your back..."

Joe lay back as his mother crawled between his legs and began to kiss his enraged cock through his boxers. She trailed her tongue up and down the length of his steel-hard shaft. She grasped the elastic waistband of his boxers and looked up at him. "You ever had a blow job, Baby?" she gasped, her voice shaking with lust.

He nodded.

She squeezed his cock through the material of his boxers. "Oh Baby, this thing is so big and sooooo hard for your mommy!" she giggled. "Do you want to cum in mommy's mouth?"

He swallowed and nodded. His need to cum was becoming urgent. He hoped she didn't keep teasing him until he came in his boxers. He wondered if she would be as good as Hannah. He couldn't imagine it being any better. Hannah was wild for oral sex -- both giving and receiving. She loved the taste of cum and she loved to try to deep throat him. How would his mother compare?

Julie pulled at the waistband of his boxers as he lifted up to allow her to pull them down. She gazed at his long, thick, stiff cock, pre-cum leaking from the head, the shaft already greasy with his own natural lubrication.

She opened her mouth, as if in shock, then looked into his face and smiled. "You've got the gene, Baby! Oh, Joe, it's so beautiful! I WANT it!"

She leaned forward and, grasping it, studied it. She looked into his face, then back to his throbbing penis, then back into his face. "This thing is ANGRY, Joe. I think it needs my mouth on it, don't you?" she teased.

Joe could hardly wait. He loved the way Julie was teasing him, but he wanted her lovely mouth on his cock. She gave him a big grin then, holding his cock perpendicular to his body, her forefinger and thumb wrapped around the base, she opened her mouth and engulfed his entire, desire-swollen, cock-head, and a couple of inches of his shaft, into her mouth. She closed her mouth around him, closed her eyes, and savored the delicious taste of her own son's cock in her mouth.

Joe moaned with abject pleasure. He felt that it was impossible for anything to be better than his delicious little sister giving him head, but his mother's mouth felt equally amazing. He looked down at her shining blonde hair; then she opened her beautiful blue eyes as she gazed into his face, gauging his pleasure. Hannah had told him that giving oral was empowering -- the turn-on, at least to her, was how much pleasure she was giving him. Instead of it being subservient, she observed, it gave her a sense of control over him. He knew what she meant, as he felt the same when he gave her oral. He imagined that his mother was feeling the same things.

Julie pulled her mouth off of his pulsing cock, studied it a minute, then hefted his nuts with her other hand. "Oh baby, your balls are so BIG!" she exulted. She leaned farther down and began to lick hungrily between his nuts, turning her head sideways to suck at the seam. She moaned as she sucked and licked his nuts. Suddenly, to his severe disappointment, she backed away and got off the bed. "Baby, get up and stand by the bed," she suggested.

Joe had no idea what she wanted, but he complied. Julie grabbed a pillow and laid it on the floor, then kneeled in front of him. She looked up at him. "Ball sucking needs to be done while you're standing," she stated. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Um, no..." he muttered.

She grasped his cock and gently stroked it, then cupped his swollen balls in her other hand. She leaned forward and, opening her mouth wide, engulfed his cock to the root.

"Oh FUCK!!" Joe gasped. His thick, 8-inch young cock was crammed completely into his mother's mouth and gullet, and she seemed to have done so with no effort whatsoever. She kept holding his nuts with one hand, while she reached around and grasped one of his buttocks and held him deep in her throat while she adjusted herself to ensure that she had swallowed every millimeter of his cock. He felt her mouth and throat vibrate as she moaned. Incredibly, as he gazed down at the incredible sight of his own mother swallowing his cock, he saw her tongue poke out of her mouth and, as she lifted his balls upward, endeavored to lick them. She pushed gently, but insistently, upward, her warm, wet tongue swiping as much of his prodigious nuts as she possibly could.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom!" he exclaimed, as he felt the unmistakable tingle that signaled his impending orgasm.

Julie immediately pulled her head back, allowing his enraged cock to pop free. She continued to hold his tumid balls. "Not yet!" she begged.

Joe felt light-headed and sat on the edge of the bed. She had withdrawn just in the nick of time. He was panting with excitement and an intense need to cum. His mother, still gently holding his balls, looked expectantly up at him, her breasts bouncing sensuously with her own quickened breath.

After a moment, she closed her hand tighter on his nuts and pulled gently, urging him to stand, which he did. She smiled up at him as she lifted his nuts and kissed them. Then she licked them slowly and sensuously, her eyes darting back and forth between his inflated nuts and his face. Then she sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, washing it with her warm, wet tongue. She closed her eyes, obviously loving the feel of her son's ball in her mouth. She continued to gently stroke the other one, but soon let the first one drop from her mouth, replacing it with the other one.

This was an unfamiliar feeling to Joe. It felt incredible and he felt as if he would love for her to do that for hours, but the sensation wasn't so sharp as to bring him to the point of orgasm quickly. "Oh, Mom, that feels so good," he croaked.

She allowed his nut to slip from her mouth and whispered, "I love balls, Baby. Can I suck them some more?"

He nodded, but then his mother was standing. What was she doing? She got on the bed and lay on her back, then said, "Get on your knees and straddle me, Baby."

He started to straddle her, facing her. "No, Baby. The other way. Toward my feet... Like a 69. You know what that is, right?"

He almost laughed. He didn't know what she was up to, but he turned around and started to get in the classic '69' position, although he had never done it with Hannah unless she was on top.

His mother reached for his buttocks with one hand, pulling him down until his swollen balls were resting in her open mouth. She took her other hand and held his aching cock. She pulled him down until his nuts were forced into her mouth. He couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but it felt like that both of his nuts were totally inside her mouth. Then she started sucking, very gently and he could feel her tongue tenderly swiping them. It felt like a hundred warm wet tongues as she moaned and pulled him even tighter into her wanton, open mouth. He had thought she wanted him to give her oral, but he couldn't quite position himself to do so. He reached and began to touch her pussy lips gently, then tenderly flicked her clit with his finger. His mother was moaning underneath him, continuing to deliciously work on his nuts. She was slowly stroking the full length of his cock.

Just as he was about to announce to her that he couldn't hold back any longer, she let go of his cock and pushed up at him, indicating that he should get up. He quickly rolled over and looked to her for further instructions. His cock was leaking pre-cum like never before. Was he imagining it, or were even his nuts tingling?

She crawled between his legs as he lay on his back, his legs spread, ready for anything she wanted to do to him. His mother was obviously way more experienced than him or his sister. He was eager to see what she might do next. He quickly glanced up at the camera that was hidden on a bookshelf. He noticed that the green light was on, indicating that it was recording. The thought ran through his mind that he and Hannah would watch this later, and probably many times in the future.

Julie grasped his cock and smeared his pre-ejaculate up and down the shaft as she simultaneously manipulated his saliva-wet balls. "I want to taste your cum, Baby," she panted. "Tell me when it's about to happen. I may not be able to take it all. Okay?"

Joe nodded as Julie again took him deep into her throat. The effortless way she throated him amazed him. He wondered if she could do that with his father or Gary. He wondered how long it had taken her to learn this. He knew that Hannah wanted to be able to do this and he wondered if watching the tape of their mother later would spark his sister's competitive nature. He could feel his mother's tongue swiping around the lower part of his deeply-embedded shaft and he could feel her throat muscles working on the swollen head of his cock. He wondered if this was her gag reflex or if, somehow, she had learned to do this on purpose.

"Oh, MOM! I'm cumming!" he yelled louder than he intended.

She quickly moved her head back until only the head of his cock was inside her mouth. Just as she did, the first boiling clump of his man-seed blasted into her mouth. He heard her moan, joyously, as he continued to ejaculate rope after rope of his fertile sperm-load into her cum-thirsty mouth. He saw her swallow, open her mouth wider, and force her head farther down on his shaft. After what seemed like an eternity of inexpressible pleasure, he felt his orgasm begin to diminish. His mother continued to swallow and moan and take more of his cock into her mouth. He couldn't even tell if the head of his cock was in her mouth or her throat. On impulse, he reached and grasped her head with both hands and fucked his cock deep into her throat and held her there. Only when his orgasm was long over and her continued frenzied sucking made his cock too sensitive, did he withdraw.

His mother lay back, gasping for air. He could see remnants of his cum-load on her lips and chin. In that moment, he thought she was the most gorgeous sight he had ever seen -- even hotter than his little sister -- although he would never tell Hannah that in a million years.

Joe felt as if he could never have sex again in his life. As lovely as his mother was, laying there totally naked with his cum on her chin, he felt that he would never need or want sex from her, his sister, or anyone else the rest of his life. He felt like he needed three things -- to pee, to eat, and to take a long nap.

"Well?" she panted. "Was that as good as you thought it would be?" She crawled up so she could lay down next to him and stroke his face.