Trip with Brother Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was better than I ever imagined..." he said, so sated that he could hardly even muster a smile.

"I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong," she smiled.

"What?" he asked. "What?" he asked again as she continued to grin, enigmatically.

"Well, right now you think that you never want sex again. But it's my turn and I intend to get some satisfaction. Just because I swallowed your cum -- and by the way, I thought you would never finish! -- doesn't mean that I'm through. You know that, right?" she smiled, her eyes twinkling.

"Right now I've got to pee!" he said as he jumped up and headed to the bathroom.

As he stood, peeing, he heard his mother walk in behind him. Then her body was pressed against his back and he felt her hand snake around and grasp his cock. "Let me hold it while you pee, Baby. I haven't done that in a long time!" she laughed. Joe allowed his mother to hold his cock as he continued to pee, then he gently moved her hand away so he could tap it a couple of times to finish.

"Let me wash it for you, Baby. Mommy is fastidious. It's got pee on it now," she said as she stepped to the shower and turned it on. She stepped into his embrace and kissed his lips. "Are you going to fuck your mommy, Joe?" she teased as she stroked his face. "Please?"

Incredibly, Joe felt his cock twitch. Even though he felt that he could take a long nap and probably not even think about sex for a couple of days, at least, he knew that his recovery time with Hannah was sometimes as little as 10 or 15 minutes. By the time that his mother washed his genitals, he thought, he probably would be ready to go -- it hardly mattered if he came again. He was completely satisfied and he knew that Hannah would want him that night, anyway. He almost laughed to think of his 'problems'.

He and Julie got into the shower together. Julie endeavored to keep her hair from getting wet, but she soaped his body and cock and balls, washing them thoroughly. He, in turn, soaped her breasts and her pussy. Her pussy was so slick and wet with her natural lubrication!

"Oh, Baby, stop... Let me do that. I don't want to cum yet..." she whispered.

Soon they were drying off. Joe's cock was in a state of semi-erection and his mother kept eyeing it, smiling, and winking at him. "I can't wait," she whispered, as if someone might hear her.

Joe combed his hair before returning to the bedroom. When he walked in, his mother was laying on the bed, her legs spread wantonly, presenting herself to his appreciative gaze. She was pinching her nipples. "Do you like my body, Baby?" she gasped. "Tell me you do, whether you do or not," she implored.

"Mom, you know that I love your body. I've fantasized about you so many times," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed and stroking her hair.

Tears came in her eyes. "Oh, Honey, that is the sweetest thing I ever heard. Come and kiss me now."

Joe crawled between her legs and, his now fully-rejuvenated cock resting flush on her wet pussy, took her face in his hands and tenderly kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and received his tongue, suckling it as she had his cock and balls previously. They kissed, sucking each other's tongues, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her hips in a circular motion, causing his tumescent erection to stimulate her clitoris.

She momentarily broke the kiss and they gazed into each other's eyes. Joe whispered, "Can I go down on you, Mom? I have fantasized about that, too!"

"Oh Baby, you don't know how bad I want that, but not this time! I want to cum with you inside me..."

"Does this mean there will be another time?" he smiled.

His mother gazed into his eyes, then teasingly said, "Give me a reason to want another time, big boy!"

Joe raised himself up and, reaching to grasp his now-eager member, rubbed the head on her slippery wet gash. His mother kissed his well-developed chest muscles and ran her hands across his muscular upper arms.

"Joe, you're so hot! Your body is amazing, Baby!" she exclaimed. Then, in a whisper, "Fuck me now, Baby."

Joe fitted the crown of his cock into his mother's opening and pushed. She opened her legs wide and arched her back to receive him. He felt himself sliding deep into the warm, wet, surprisingly tight, sleeve of his own mother's pussy. The crazy thought slipped through his mind that he was returning home. He hit bottom and knew that the entire thick length of his young cock was engulfed within his mother's body. He moaned and closed his eyes, pushing his loins toward hers, as if he had more to give her.

"Ohhhhhh, Baby," she moaned. "Just lay here. Don't even move," she gasped.

The enormity of what they were doing suddenly hit him. He was fucking his own mother -- the object of hundreds, if not thousands, of masturbation sessions. He could feel the nipples of her breasts -- the nipples that sustained him as an infant -- digging into his chest. She had, once again, wrapped her trim, shapely legs around him. Her sweet, gorgeous face was inches from his own. Her blue eyes were the prettiest he had ever seen. Her face was perfectly beautiful. The few freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks only enhanced her beauty. Her hair shone like spun gold. He had, of course, always loved his mother and had taken her love for him for granted. The emotions that now coursed through him caused tears to spring to his eyes. Unexpectedly, he felt tears coursing down his face and saw them dripping into his mother's face.

"Oh, Baby, I love you so much," she panted. "Fuck me!"

He slowly pulled himself back until only the head of his cock was inside her and then slid just as slowly back inside her.

"Oh Baby, that's so good!" she cried, her face contorting into a mask of pure lust. "Fuck me hard and deep!"

Joe knew now that he could cum again, but felt that he could control it. He was gratified that his mother was telling him exactly how she wanted it and he was eager to show her that he was a good lover. He wanted to please her, to sate her so thoroughly, that she wouldn't be able to get him off her mind -- just as his father could never again get Hannah off of his mind. He picked up the pace, withdrawing quickly and just as quickly slamming back into her eagerly receptive body. With every stroke, she moaned and praised his exertions. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his back and her loins were moving in a circular motion, as if to screw herself onto his pleasure-giving rod of flesh. The two lovers wallowed in the throes of their incestuous union.

"Fuck... me... fuck...me... fuck...me... ohhh...fuck meeeeee!" she chanted as she felt her long-awaited climax begin to shake her body. Small tremors quickly turned into an earthquake in her loins and then the tidal wave of her orgasm gripped her. She unwrapped her legs from his body and placed her feet flat on the bed, giving her the traction to thrust her eager loins at her beautiful son's jackhammering cock. "OHHHHH I'm CUMMMMMINGGGGG! Don't ever stop!!" she screamed.

Joe continued to hammer at his mother's body as fast and hard as he possibly could. He was determined to give her exactly what she wanted and needed. She would have to tell him when she'd had enough. He was young and strong. He was so intent on his mother's pleasure that his mind was not on his own. His mother's orgasm had washed over her and she had announced it in unmistakable terms, but he had continued to thrust in an out, deep and hard, into her yearning body. She had gotten still, but she now wrapped her legs around him again. She opened her eyes and gazed into his. They both had a fine sheen of perspiration on their bodies. Her hair, around her temples, was damp.

He quickened his pace, as if to tell her that he would go all day if that's what she wanted. He was amazed that she hadn't stopped him by now, and he was beginning to tire. "You're... so... good..." she panted. "Stop!"

Joe immediately stopped and, sinking deep in his mother's body, reached and grasped her buttocks and pulled her to him, as tightly as possible.

"Unnnnnnnngggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed as she hugged him to her, still gazing into his face, her orgasm even stronger than the first one. Her legs began to shake and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. "Cumming!" she shrieked. Then her mouth fell open and she lay, panting, never taking her eyes from his face. Joe moved to roll off of her, but she shook her head. "Not yet, please?" she gasped.

When her breathing had finally slowed, she gasped, "That's the best sex I ever had in my life! I'm not kidding."

Joe smiled. "How can that be?"

"Because I love you more than anyone on earth -- you and Hannah -- and it's forbidden -- and I've fantasized about it for years..."

"Wow. So, did I do good enough to..."

"Anytime you want it, Baby," she whispered as she kissed his lips again. "Are you going to cum again or are you going to save it for Hannah?"

The shock of her question caused his heart to race and he felt his penis deflating immediately. "What?" He rolled off of her and sat on the edge of the bed.

She laughed. "I'm joking, Baby... Speaking of Hannah, check and see if she's on the way home. We need to get dressed!"

As Julie started getting dressed, Joe checked his phone to see the location of his sister. To his surprise, the app showed that she was in the parking lot of the apartment.

He quickly texted her, "Don't come up! Mom's not dressed!"

The reply came immediately, "LOL. No shit! I've been watching the last 30 minutes! Text me when I can come up."