Trip with Brother Pt. 08

Story Info
Joe and Hannah expand their horizons.
10.6k words
4.32
12.9k
33
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe texted Hannah when their mother was dressed again. She hurried into the apartment, with a grin from ear to ear.

"Hannah, sweetie, you must have had a good day. You're smiling like you're on top of the world," Julie said, hugging her daughter and kissing her cheek.

"I got a good grade on a test, and I'm just glad to see you!" Hannah replied. She glanced around the apartment. "I see you've straightened up some things. You know that's really not necessary. We can take care of ourselves - but it is so nice for you to visit, anyway! Want to go out to eat?"

"Oh, I guess I better get on back. You coming home Thursday afternoon? How do you manage to get all your Fridays with no classes?"

"Just lucky, I guess. I don't know that I'll always be able to do that," Hannah replied, as her mother grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

Both siblings hugged and kissed their mother as she said her goodbyes.

Hannah turned to Joe, who was fixing a sandwich in the kitchen. She laughed out loud. "OH MY GOODNESS, Joe! That was the hottest thing I ever saw!"

Joe grinned. "I feel like I never want sex again in my life," he deadpanned as he munched the first bite of his sandwich. "I've seen and experienced hotter things, you know." He grabbed the TV remote and sat down.

Hannah sat next to him and kissed his cheek. "Tell me about them, Big Brother," she teased as she played with his hair.

"Well, watching you with Dad is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I never get tired of it, do you?"

She shook her head, her green eyes twinkling. "No, but what makes it so good is the fact that I'm showing off for the man I love. That would be you. Okay, what's the hottest thing you've experienced?" she giggled.

"I think you know what that is, Baby Sister. Being with you, every single time." He took a big swig of his water.

"Which time was the best?" she insisted.

"Wow, that's a tough one. The easy answer would be the first time, but we didn't know what we were doing and it hurt you," he said, thoughtfully.

"It was so exciting, though!" she said.

"Maybe the first time we did it after we got back home?" he offered. "Remember, it was right after the first time you teased Daddy. Mom and Dad had gone to a movie. Whew! That was the hottest sex EVER!" Joe smiled and felt his cock jerk in his sweatpants. "We took a shower together and washed each other."

"You teased me about Daddy while I blew you," she whispered, feeling the familiar ache in her loins and her nipples begin to harden. "You came so much that I couldn't swallow it all. I don't think I've allowed you to build up a load that big since," she smiled. "I take care of my big brother, don't I?"

Joe took her into his arms and kissed her. She sucked at his lips and tongue, desperate for him to give her what he had just given their mother, a short while ago.

Gasping, she breathed into his ear. "You teased me more about Daddy, and I asked you if you wanted me to fuck him."

Joe could feel his cock beginning to harden. He knew now that he and his lovely sister would soon be having incomparably hot sex again. "You wanted to fuck him. You brought it up to me!" he laughed as he kissed her lips again.

"And you said that you wanted to watch me," Hannah panted as she lay a hand on his crotch and started rubbing through his sweatpants. "Oh, Joe, I need it so bad! Can you? Do I have to wait?"

"I remember exactly how you arched yourself at me while we made love, Hannah," he whispered. "I don't think I've ever seen you so hot for it. The things you said. You were out of your mind. We both were! We were starved for each other."

Hannah smiled, mysteriously. "Remember what happened, afterward?"

"Let me think... I think we showered again and then I tongued your sweet little ass!"

"You violated me by shoving your finger in my ass while taking me from behind! What brother does such a thing to his little sister?" she smiled as she stuck her tongue in his ear.

"And then, while I was fucking you, you admitted to me that you wanted to fuck Dad! What sister says such a thing to her brother when he's doing his best to satisfy her?"

Hannah laughed. "I did do that, didn't I? You know everything I do is for your pleasure. I mean, fucking him is HOT - but I would never have even considered it if not for you."

"I remember that you had a world-shaking orgasm when I kept talking about the possibility!" Joe grinned.

"That's the day you decided to order those cameras, and the rest is history," she stated. "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"Yes, but can I take a short nap first? I promise it will be better if I do..."

"Sure. I will take a shower and work on some homework. If I get it done, I'll wake you up, okay?"

A half hour later, Joe awoke, refreshed. He realized that his cock was at full mast, which was not unusual when he woke up because he usually needed to pee. He roused himself and noticed that Hannah had the door to her room closed. She was probably making sure she didn't awaken him with her music. How thoughtful. He went to the bathroom, peed, took a shower, donned a pair of boxers, and headed for her room.

He knocked gently and heard her say, 'come in'. He opened the door and saw his sister, clad only in a pair of panties, sitting at her computer. Her feet were on the desk and one hand was between her legs. Then he realized that she was watching porn.

He smiled as he sat on her bed, which was a couple of feet behind where she sat, watching the lurid scene on her computer.

"Little sister is watching BBC again!" Joe laughed. "Don't you dare waste all your cums on this!"

She paused the video and turned to him. "I need to quit watching this stuff. It's addictive, and it makes me want to try that," she said, matter-of-factly.

Joe stood and stepped toward her. He took the mouse and started the video again. Riley Reid, a petite brunette, was kneeling over Mandingo's lengthy cock, taking as much of his thick black shaft into her mouth as possible. Both Joe and Hannah had enjoyed watching several videos of these two, before. Riley seemed to be equally as insatiable as Hannah. There was nothing she wouldn't do, and with great gusto. Mandingo had what they had read was 11 inches of solid black cock. Joe was sure that it wasn't as big as their Dad's black friend, Gary, but it was still really big! Riley, despite her best efforts, couldn't get it all in her mouth.

"Let me get to the good part," Hannah said, reaching for the mouse. She fast-forwarded to the last minute of the video. "I've been watching this stuff ever since you went to sleep. I can't wait any longer..." Mandingo was fucking Riley from behind, but suddenly she slipped out from under him and kneeled as he stroked and moaned, big gobs of thick, white cum spewing onto her tongue and into her face. She sucked and licked and squeezed his cock until she was sure that she had every drop, then looked up at his face, adoringly, and swallowed.

"FUCK! That's so HOT!" Hannah moaned. "I still don't think he's as big as Gary, do you?

Joe laughed. "You're reading my mind. No, he isn't as long or as thick. Gary could have gotten rich doing porn with the size of his big black cock," he laughed. "I was surprised at how tight mom was after fucking him so many times. Still, there's something about watching a little white girl take on a hung black man. I don't quite understand it. You would look better doing it than Riley Reid, though. You're way prettier and better built. You could probably take more of that BBC in your mouth, too, Baby Sister," Joe said as they both lay on the bed, holding hands, looking into each other's eyes. "Hannah," he said, stroking her hair with one hand, "Baby, you're the most beautiful woman on earth to me. I love you so much."

"You love me enough to let me do Mandingo?" she asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

"I know how badly you want to try BBC. I want you to have that experience. If I can watch, then it will be all the better; if not, you will tell me about it. Right?"

"Joe, Baby..." she slid down the bed, took the waistband of his boxers in her hands, and expertly peeled them down his legs. "Fuck, Joe, it's so beautiful. Every time, it's like the first time." She licked around the head, holding his shaft perpendicular to his body, her eyes seeking his. As his eyes seemingly peered directly into her soul, she opened her mouth wide and took him all the way to the root. Nothing about this action was easy; it was painful and she constantly had to fight her gag reflex. Counter-balancing that, however, was the knowledge that she was giving such intense pleasure to the man she loved - and it was an extreme turn-on to her to ingest this prodigious manhood into her mouth and throat.

"Oh, Hannah," he moaned. "How in the world do you do that?"

She slid her mouth slowly up his shaft and let it pop out of her mouth. "It's not easy. At all. But I still love doing it. Do you like your baby sister swallowing your cock, Big Brother," she teased as she gently stroked it.

"I can't wait to see you take a big black cock down your throat, Little Sister. I think my nuts will explode."

Hannah smiled, continuing to slowly stroke him. She kissed and licked the head and said, "Does it turn you on as much as it does me?"

"Fuck yes, it does."

"Aren't you jealous? I was a tiny bit jealous when I saw you and Mom this afternoon. It was SO HOT, though. I know you're mine, though. Aren't you?"

"You belong to me, Hannah, and I belong to you. I love watching your pleasure, and I know that there are lots of sexual experiences that you can have other than me," he said, feeling his eyes water.

"I understand what you're saying, and I feel the same way. I just think I'm always going to be a tiny bit jealous whenever you're with another woman," she said, then leaned over and took several inches of his swollen manhood into her mouth, swiping her tongue around it, slurping at her saliva as it ran down the sides of his thick cock-shaft.

"Little Sister, you're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that. Get up here and ride that thing," Joe whispered.

Hannah got off the bed to remove her panties, then straddled her brother, grinding her wet pussy against his hardened shaft as she leaned forward to kiss his mouth. She reached down, grasping his thick cock and eased herself down on it. "Oh, Joe! FUCKKKK! I love it!"

Joe propped a pillow behind him and leaned forward to suckle on of Hannah's breasts. She stroked his face and hair as he gently licked and sucked, first one breast, then the other. She rotated her hips, grinding herself down on her brother's enraged cock, wondering if she could ever give this up.

She leaned over him, her face next to his, kissing his ear. As he slowly thrusted himself in and out of her, she whispered, "I don't ever want to get married. I want to always live with you."

She sat up enough to look into his eyes, raising and lowering herself on him, meeting his slow, gentle thrusts. "It will be like an open marriage. We can have sex with whomever we want, but we only truly love each other."

"I envision it a little different," he smiled. He rolled her over on her side, then onto her back, continuing to stroke in and out of her, slowly and tenderly.

"What?" she croaked. "I'm gonna cum soon..."

"I imagine us both being married, but we live close to each other. Maybe next door..."

"That sounds pretty hot, too, Baby," she gasped, stroking his face. "All I know is that making love with you is something I can never give up. Oh, Joe, I am cummmmmmingggg!!"

Joe continued his slow thrusting into his beautiful little sister as her orgasm made her luscious body shake and seize from head to toe. She kept her eyes locked on his, but her mouth was open, her breathing ragged. Her breasts shook deliciously. When she came down from her orgasm, he continued thrusting into her, but picked up the pace, drawing his thick cock back farther and stroked into her with more fervor.

Hannah gasped, "Oh fuck yes, Baby. Fuck your little sister hard and deep. Get my little pussy ready for a big black cock!"

"Oh that's so hot, Hannah, Baby..." He felt his nuts clench and the warm tingle of his cum flowing through his cock shaft, his cum beginning to spew into his baby sister.

"Fill me up, Big Brother," she moaned as she reached and pulled him to her, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She bucked her hips up at him, rotating them, as her own orgasm hit her. Breaking the kiss, she exclaimed, "Oh I'm cumming so goooood!!"

Joe continued to lay between his sister's legs, his cock rapidly shrinking. He knew that it would soon slip out of her slippery pussy, making a mess on her bed, but he was reluctant to leave his sister's embrace. "So you think it's ready for some BBC?" he teased.

She giggled and looked into his face. "Are you sure it's okay with you?"

"I may be as excited about it as you are," he replied.

*****

A couple of months later, Joe and Hannah had attended a play about 10 miles from their apartment. A friend of theirs was in the play and had invited them. Afterwards, they had invited her to go out to eat with them, but she declined, saying that she and her boyfriend had other plans.

Joe and Hannah found a sports bar nearby. The waiter brought water and menus. Joe excused himself to go to the restroom. While he was gone, a tall, black man approached the stool where Hannah sat. She was startled at first, but then saw that he was smiling, so she smiled back. She immediately noticed that he looked to be in his late twenties and was extremely tall and handsome.

"Miss, you here by yourself? Can I buy you a drink?"

"No, I'm here with my... with my brother," she stammered.

"Think he would mind if I sat here?" he asked, motioning to the stool next to her, which was on the opposite side of where Joe had been sitting.

"I'm sure he won't mind," Hannah replied, her heart beating out of her chest. She suddenly became aware of the tight dress that she wore. It showed her legs to good effect and a slight bit of cleavage was also on display at the top. It certainly was a conservative dress, but Joe had complimented her on how sexy she looked when she "dressed up".

"I'm Cal," he said, extending his hand.

"Hannah," she smiled, grasping his huge hand. A shiver of excitement coursed through her pussy as she imagined that other body parts might be proportional to his hands.

"Y'all live around here?" Cal asked as the waiter brought him a glass of water.

"We both go to college here. We live across town. You in school?"

"Nah, done graduated," he replied. Hannah noticed his eyes roving to her chest, then down toward her legs. "I played basketball here. I'm an assistant coach, now. Hopin' to coach in high school before long. I have a certification to teach History."

"Small world. I'm a History major," she grinned.

"For real? What period of history you like best?" he asked as he signaled to the waiter to bring him a beer. "Want a beer, Hannah?"

"I haven't decided what I want yet. I'll order when Joe gets back from the restroom. To answer your question, I am really interested in the Civil War era," she told him, nervously as she saw Joe walking back and then taking his seat on the stool next to Hannah.

"Joe, this is Cal. Cal, my brother, Joe."

Joe reached over Hannah and shook hands with Cal, then surreptitiously elbowed Hannah.

"Cal is an assistant coach for the basketball team," Hannah explained.

"I thought you looked familiar!" Joe exclaimed. "I've been to a few of the games. That loss that week was a heartbreaker. Bad calls."

"Well, we never like to blame it on the officials, but they didn't do us any favors," Cal smiled as he took a sip of his beer. "Joe, I'm happy to buy you and your sister a beer. If you want something to eat, my treat. You a history buff, too?"

"Thank you for the offer," Joe replied, "but we're happy to have your company as we eat... And yes, I'm a history buff, thanks to my little sister here. We went on a trip to see a lot of the Civil War battlefields last year."

"It was my high school graduation present. Our parents paid for it, but just Joe and I went. We had SO MUCH fun!" she gushed.

Cal took another sip of beer. "Go to Gettysburg?"

Both siblings said, "Yes!" in unison.

Cal laughed. "I've been there. I'd like to go back. I can tell you guys enjoyed it."

The waiter came and took their orders. Hannah looked over at Joe with a frown. "Joe, aren't you interested in that game on the TV over there?" she asked, motioning to a TV set some 20 feet away from them.

Joe glanced at the TV, realized that it was a game in which he absolutely no interest and looked back at Hannah, puzzled. "Go!" she whispered.

Joe suddenly realized what she meant, almost laughed, and said, "Oh, right. Be right back!" He eased off the stood and went to stand and watch the game.

Joe kept glancing over at his sister, who was now turned toward Cal and obviously enjoying her conversation with him. Both were smiling and chuckling, and nodding. Then he saw Cal place his hand on Hannah's bare knee. Hannah reached and, instead of pushing his hand off her knee, placed her own hand on top of his.

Just as this happened, the food arrived, so Joe returned to his seat. They ate their food, both drank a Coke, but Joe was practically left out of the conversation. As they finished their food, Joe looked over and noticed that Cal had his hand underneath Hannah's dress, although it was obvious that he was only touching her slightly above the knee, on the inside of her thigh. Still, Joe's cock began to stiffen. Was she going to pick this guy up? Would he go back to their apartment, or would he insist on taking Hannah somewhere? That didn't sound like a good idea at all. He tried to listen to their conversation, but could only hear bits and pieces of it.

"I'm gonna step over here and check the score, Han," he said. Hannah nodded, not even looking at him. She was totally engrossed in her conversation with Cal.

Joe tried not to look too obvious, as he continued to watch Hannah and Cal. He barely glanced at the game on the TV, and could not have cared less who was playing or what the score was. He saw Cal smile, lean toward Hannah, and whisper something. Then he saw his sister's small, delicate hand tentatively reach forward and place her hand between Cal's legs. Shit! Was she feeling of his cock? From this angle, Joe couldn't see exactly where her hand was, but she quickly withdrew it, then looked around at him. A small motion with her head told him to return to the barstool.

"Can you pay the check, Joe? I don't have my purse."

Joe grabbed the check, pulled out some cash, and laid it on the bar. As he was doing so, he saw Hannah hand Cal her cellphone. What was she doing? He saw Cal hit a few keys, then hand it back to her. Then she pressed a few keys, smiled at Cal, and got down off the barstool. She looked over at Joe. "Ready?"

When they got to the car, Joe asked, "What was that with the cellphones?"

"We swapped numbers," she replied. "I thought for a while that he was going to insist that I leave with him. I did NOT want to do that."

"Did he ask you to?" Joe asked, as he put the car in gear and eased onto the street.

"No. Find a parking lot."

"A parking lot?"

"Find a place we can pull over where there aren't a lot of people."

Joe saw a Walmart in the distance, pulled into the parking lot and parked in an area far from any parked vehicles. "What?" he asked.

Hannah unstrapped her seatbelt and reached under her dress to wrestle her panties down her legs and off. "Undo your pants, Joe. I can't wait."

"What the fuck, Hannah?"

She impatiently reached for his belt, unbuckled it, and then unzipped him. "Pull your fucking pants down!"

"Hannah, we can be home in 20 minutes!"