Trip with Brother Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am on FIRE! Get your pants down!"

Joe pulled at his pants and finally managed to get them below his knees. His sister, he now noticed, was breathless. She crawled over the center console, straddled him, grabbed his tumescent cock, and sank down on him. She was so sloppy wet that she impaled herself with ease.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS!" she moaned. She took his face in her hands and kissed his mouth, then looked deep into his eyes as she moved herself up and down. "Fuck me!" she pleaded.

Joe reached for her bottom and held it in his hands as he began to violently thrust himself into his baby sister. "You felt of that bbc didn't you, Hannah? You wanted it, didn't you, Baby?"

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Oh fuck I am cummmmmmmming!!" she screamed. She was panting, her chest heaving. She collapsed against him, hugging him tightly against her. She seemed to try to say something, but her ragged breathing prevented it.

"You okay, Han?" Joe asked, moving her face so he could look at her. Her hair was wet with perspiration around the edges. Strands stuck to her face. She was adorable.

Hannah hunched herself against her brother, screwing her body against him. "I love you," she gasped, then held him tightly against her again.

Joe held her until her breathing slowed. He stroked her face and pushed the wet strands of hair out of her eyes. For the first time ever, he had almost forgotten that his hard cock was still inside the sopping wet sheath of his little sister's clasping pussy. "Did he ask to fuck you?" he finally asked.

Hannah smiled. "Not exactly. He asked me if I had ever been with a black guy. I told him no but I always wondered if what they said was true."

"Is that when you put your hand in his crotch?"

"I knew you were probably watching. It felt HUGE, Joe. I almost came when I touched it. I was so wet and tingling. I kept thinking how embarrassing it would be if I had an orgasm in that bar. By the time we left, I thought I would go crazy if you refused to give me what I needed! I'm sorry, Baby."

"You needed that big black cock, so you settled for my little weinie," Joe teased.

Hannah laughed and rotated her hips, as if to remind him that there was unfinished business. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, a long, lingering, sensuous kiss. "Let's get some things straight, Big Brother. I wanted that big black cock. But I NEED you. It's always gonna be that way, no matter what happens. YOU have my heart." She grinned. "Can I finish you with my mouth?" Without asking, she crawled off of him and, kneeling in the passenger's seat, took his wet cock into her mouth. "Give me that delicious brother cream, Baby!" she gasped, as she held him in her tiny hand, then took him deep into her throat. His cock was coated with her slick cream and it easily slid into her eager throat. She knew, however, that they would both need more of each other later that night.

*****

About a week later, Joe was in the apartment working on school work when Hannah arrived home. He had, as always, been thinking about his little sister. He was amazed that he seemed to love her more and find her sexier every single day. He had been reminiscing about the trip they took, when they lost their virginities to each other. He had thought, at the time, that nothing could be as exciting as sex with Hannah. Things had come a long way since then. Hannah had an ongoing sexual relationship with their father. For whatever reason, it turned him on that she was having sex with their Dad. To add to the thrill, it turned Hannah on even more that Joe liked her having sex with their father - or others if she wanted - especially if they could arrange it so that Joe could watch her on camera.

Then the tables had been turned and Joe had made love to their mother. He had cameras set up in their apartment, so the whole thing had been caught on camera. Hannah had loved watching it, and even though the siblings swore eternal love to each other, they both recognized that they shared the same perversions. Incest. Exhibitionism. Voyeurism. And, now, interracial sex - specifically black men with white women - more specifically, black men with Hannah! This had not happened yet, but Joe thought it was just a matter of time. He couldn't explain it, but the thought of his cute little sister having sex with a black man never failed to make his cock hard. They had met Cal, a tall, handsome black man the previous week. Hannah and Cal had exchanged numbers, but so far, she had not heard from Cal. She told Joe that she was not going to act like a slut and contact him first. They both agreed that nothing would probably come of it.

Hannah burst into the apartment, threw her stuff down in a chair, kissed her brother, and then opened her phone. "Look at this!" she panted, her hands visibly shaking.

Joe took her phone and saw that it was opened to a series of texts.

Cal: Hey, Hannah, remember me?

Hannah: Yes, sure. How are you?

Cal: I'm fine. I was wondering if we could get together for drinks, or maybe for dinner.

Hannah: I'm not really a drinker, but dinner sounds good.

Cal: How about Saturday night? I can pick you up at 7, or we can meet somewhere.

Hannah: If you don't mind picking me up, I'm good with that.

She had given their address.

Cal: Your brother seems like a nice guy. I assume he doesn't mind you going out with a black guy who is nearly 10 years older than you.

Hannah: My big brother looks after me, and he might be a little concerned about the age difference, but I assure you that race isn't an issue with either of us.

Cal: I didn't think so, but you never know. I don't want to cause any problems.

They had texted a few more times and then said their goodbyes.

Joe handed the phone back to Hannah with a smile. "You know what's gonna happen, Little Sister?"

"I'm shaking all over. How am I going to go out with him? I won't be able to eat. I'll be so nervous!"

"You'll be fine, Hannah. Just promise me that you'll bring him back here. Text me and I'll stay in my room - watching, of course!" he laughed.

"I need it, now," she said, biting her lower lip.

"Need what? BBC?" he teased, as she grasped his hand and pulled him toward her bedroom.

"You know what I need, Big Brother. And when I need you, nothing else will do." She unbuttoned her blouse as he watched. "Get naked and give me what I need. Please?"

*****

The big day came. Cal picked Hannah up and they headed out. She had managed to calm down after having several days to think about it. She had a thousand scenarios running through her mind, though. Most of them involved sex. Would that even come up? It was a first date, after all. He seemed like a really nice guy. Would he want to take her to his place? She didn't even know if he lived alone, or with someone else. She realized that she knew almost nothing about this man. Why had she so eagerly accepted his offer to take her to dinner? Was it just because he was black and she and Joe had fantasized about that? She had to admit that was a part of it. She did find Cal very handsome, however, and they both shared a love of history.

He took her to Red Robin, a burger place that was not too pricey. She was glad. She didn't like the idea of a guy spending a lot of money on her. The burgers were delicious, but she was still a bit nervous and couldn't finish hers. Cal finished her burger and ate all the fries - even the refill of the "bottomless" fries. She found out, to her great surprise, that he still lived at home with his mother and 2 sisters, aged 18 and 22. Cal, the oldest, was 27. He showed her a picture of his family. She noticed that his mother was quite beautiful and looked very young. His sisters were striking.

"Wow, your family is so good looking!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, they are. I don't know any women that are prettier than my mother and sisters. You're right up there, though, Hannah. You're a really pretty girl."

Hannah blushed and fumbled to find a picture of her family. She found one that was made at her high school graduation and showed it to him.

"Wow, your mother is a beauty. I see where you got your looks! No other brothers or sisters?" he asked.

"No, just us. Do you..." she hesitated. "Do you have a dad?"

"My father died. He was a policeman and died in a car chase. I was 22 and had just graduated from college. When Coach found out about it, he called me and offered me a job. I continued to live at home and kinda was a father figure for my sisters. They're good girls, though. Let's see, I think they were 13 and 17 when he got killed. Still in school."

Hannah felt tears in her eyes. "Oh, Cal, I'm so sorry. I wish I hadn't asked." She wiped at a tear rolling down the side of her nose.

"You're fine, Hannah. I'm glad to talk about my family. I'm very proud of them. All of them. And, not to brag, but they're proud of me, too," he laughed.

Cal drove them back to the apartment. Neither of them said much. Hannah took out her phone and texted Joe: On the way home. Not sure if he will come in or not. Get in your room, just in case.

As they pulled into the parking lot of the apartment, Cal said, "So, think you might want to go out again? We could go to a movie or whatever you want."

"Sure. I'm not always around on weekends, though," she replied. "Do you want to come in? We can watch TV or something."

"Is your brother home?"

"Yes, but he'll stay in his room. We do respect each other's privacy. We kinda have a pact."

"Well, if you're sure, I'd love to come up," he replied.

Once inside the apartment, Hannah turned the TV on and they sat together on the couch. After a few minutes of small talk, Cal put his arm around her and she snuggled closer to him. She suddenly remembered that Joe had installed another camera recently. They already had cameras in both bedrooms, but he wanted to cover all the bases, so he had hidden one in the bookcase that was right above the TV. She smiled and glanced up at the camera. She mouthed, "I love you," silently.

Joe was, of course, in his room. He had his computer booted up and was monitoring the recently installed camera in the living room. He almost laughed out loud when his sister looked at the camera and told him, silently, that she loved him. He knew that she enjoyed being watched and he certainly could not get enough of watching her. She was so doggone pretty that watching her, even fully-clothed, going about everyday activities, was a pleasure to him. Watching her with their father, or masturbating in her bed (which she did for him occasionally), blew his mind. Now there was the prospect of her having sex with a black man, something that both of them had fantasized about for quite a while.

As he watched, he saw Cal begin to stroke Hannah's lustrous, golden hair. Hannah turned and looked into Cal's face. He leaned down and kissed her as she eagerly accepted his kiss, her lips caressing first his lower lip, then the upper lip. Joe zoomed in and saw her snake her tongue into Cal's mouth. She was getting into it and Joe knew, full well, what she was capable of when she got turned on.

As they kissed more hungrily, he saw Cal unbutton the top button of Hannah's blouse. Joe could now see the top of her sexy, black push-up bra. His little sister's hand fell to Cal's chest, where she caressed him through his button-up shirt. When Cal unfastened one more button, Joe saw her hand fall to Cal's lap. He could see her hand grasping what was, no doubt, Cal's cock. He heard her familiar moan. Joe knew there was no turning back now. It was just a matter of time. His little sister was about to be fucked by a black man. Joe stood and shucked his shorts down, his cock already hard and wet. He knew that, if Hannah really did this, he would probably not be able to keep himself from cumming as he watched.

As he watched them continue to kiss, Hannah suddenly stood and took Cal's hand. She tugged until he was standing, then led him to her room, where she shut the door, ostensibly so that they could have privacy. Joe moved the mouse to change to Hannah's bedroom camera. There they were. The picture was so clear that Joe could not have seen them better if he was in the room with them. He saw Cal sit on the bed and begin to unbutton his own shirt as Hannah stood before him and took her shirt off. Her bra was working its magic. Even though Hannah had nice-sized and perfectly proportioned breasts, with absolutely no sag, this bra pushed them up, making them look nearly twice as large. Joe was of the opinion that she was "beat off" material just dressed like this. She was just so ultra-hot and he counted his blessings every day that she was not only his sister, but his lover as well.

Hannah unfastened her jeans and peeled them down and off. Underneath were black, bikini panties. Cal had his shirt off now, revealing a very muscular chest on a slender frame. His stomach was flat and his abs were distinguishable. Sparse, curly hair was on his upper chest and below his navel. When he unfastened his pants and began to push them down, Hannah could see that he wore silky boxer shorts with a zebra pattern. They were baggy, but it was still apparent that he had a very large package, and she couldn't wait to see it.

Cal sat to remove his shoes and socks. Hannah fell to her knees, removing one of his shoes while he removed the other. Then she did the same with his socks. He then stood and she helped him pull his pants down to his ankles. He placed a hand on her shoulder for balance as he stood on first one leg, then the other, to remove his pants. He now stood before her, clad in nothing but his baggy boxer shorts. Hannah, still on her knees, was staring directly at his crotch, only inches from her face. She knew her brother was watching and, from this angle, both she and Cal were turned sideways to the camera. Her brother had the perfect angle to see what was going to happen next.

Cal reached down and stroked Hannah's hair. "Your hair is so pretty, Hannah. You're so pretty - and so young. You ain't never had black. You sure you want this?"

Hannah looked up to his handsome face and nodded. He reached and began to push his boxers down.

Hannah reached quickly and put her hand on his. "No, let me," she whispered. She reached and put her hand on his crotch, grasping his cock. "Wow!" she smiled. "Did you stop by the butcher shop and get a sack of sausage?"

Instead of pulling his boxers down, she reached into one of the legs and grasped his cock, pushing the silky cloth out of the way. The large, thick head was now visible. Hannah's heart was racing and she couldn't wait to taste it. She thought that the head was probably a little bigger than her father's, so it would not be easy to fit it inside her. He was obviously not fully-erect, so it was yet to be seen if he matched her father's black friend, Gary.

She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. She heard him groan. She was nervous, but she knew that her panties were already drenched and her nipples were achingly hard. She hoped that Cal wasn't the kind of guy who just went straight to the fucking with no foreplay. She needed her breasts to be licked and sucked and admired. She considered them her best asset, although Joe told her that her face was his favorite. She quickly glanced up at the camera, then grasped the elastic of Cal's boxers and started pulling them down.

A slab of black meat appeared, similar is thickness to her father's. What was surprising, and maybe the tiniest bit disappointing, was that it was not erect. It was just hanging there. So thick! The head hung several inches below his prodigious balls, which looked to be every bit as big as Gary's, the biggest she had ever seen. After he stepped out of his boxers, she leaned forward and reverently kissed the head of his cock, then ran her tongue across the meatus.

"Little girl, this ain't the first time you did that, is it?" he grunted.

She looked up and smiled. "No, sir."

When she answered him she could see the massive slab of man-meat move slightly. "I like that, little girl. Calling the black man, sir. That's hot."

Hannah hefted the head of his cock in her tiny hand. She thought it was probably almost exactly the same size of her daddy's, but it might be a bit longer. The head was possibly a bit bigger, too, but she couldn't tell until he was erect. She wondered why he wasn't hard yet. Did she need to remove the rest of her clothes? Or was he so used to having sex with attractive white girls that he was desensitized to it? She swirled her tongue around the head and, opening her mouth wide, took the head into her mouth. She suckled it gently.

"You know what you doing, Hannah. That's perfect. Your brother know you in here with a nigger?"

Hannah looked up at him, removing the head of his cock from her mouth. "I don't use that word. Do you?"

"I want you to use it, but only in situations like this. Understand?"

Hannah was shocked at the gruff tone of his voice, but replied, "Yes, sir."

"You like that nigger dick, Hannah?" he grunted as she licked the head again, noticing that he was very slowly getting harder.

"Yes, sir. It's so big. It's so beautiful," she whispered, in awe.

"What is, Hannah?"

"This... this nigger dick. Your nigger dick," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"That's better, Hannah. Tell me what you want to do with that nigger dick," he said, softly.

She gazed up at him, stroking the full length of his thickness as it began to react to her words and her ministrations. "I want to suck this nigger dick, Cal. Can I suck your nigger dick?"

"Yes, Hannah, suck it. Does your brother have any idea how badly you need nigger dick?"

Hannah, slurping at his cock head, fondling his balls, and stroking his thickening shaft, shook her head.

Cal reached down and, touching her forehead, tilted her head so that she was looking up at him. "Answer me, Hannah."

She reluctantly took his cock head, now bigger than even her own father's, out of her mouth. "No, sir. My brother has no idea how I crave bbc - nigger dick!" she affirmed.

His cock was now beginning to stiffen. It didn't seem to be lengthening, but it was no longer hanging down like it was before. She could feel the power of it hardening in her little hand.

"You ever catch your brother watching porn? Tell me the truth, girl."

She slurped at his cock for a second, loving how it was now reacting to her. She was beginning to get extremely turned on by this little game that he was playing. She smeared her saliva up and down the shaft as she looked into his eyes. "Yes, sir. I've caught him watching porn. He doesn't have a girlfriend." She quickly glanced at the camera and winked, hoping that Cal didn't notice.

"Your brother watches bbc porn, doesn't he?"

Hannah was shocked, but decided that she could play this game with this well-hung, handsome, black man. "Yes, sir. He watches niggers having sex with little white girls, like me."

His cock lurched and, even though it wasn't standing at attention like Joe's did, she knew he was getting very close to being fully erect. She mentally compared it to her father, to Joe, to black men she had seen on the internet and especially to Gary, whom she and Joe has watched fuck their own mother, on camera. She decided that he was thicker than Mandingo, but probably about the same length. It was a thing of beauty and she couldn't wait for him to impale her on it and fuck her until she begged him to stop - but that might be never. She felt confident that she could handle him with little discomfort, especially if he was slow and gentle.

"Go get him."

Stunned, she dropped his cock from her hand and sat back, her bottom now on her heels. "What?"

"Your brother has seen you naked, hasn't he, Hannah? You live here in an apartment with one bathroom. I know he must have."