Trip with Brother Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surge of something like panic surged through her, but at the same time, she found his words to be extremely exciting. Was he turned on by the thought of her brother seeing her naked? Had he seen his beautiful sisters naked? Had he had sex with them?

"Answer me, Hannah. This isn't going to work if you're not honest with me. Do you understand? You gotta answer me."

Hannah realized that she was trembling, whether from fear or excitement, or both, she could not say. She gazed up at Cal. He was handsome. He had a look of patient expectation. She swallowed. "Yes, sir, my brother has seen me naked before."

"He like it?"

She didn't answer. What was she supposed to say to that? Where would this lead?

"I think so," she finally whispered. "He stared."

"You ever wore anything just to see if he would look? You do enjoy him looking at you don't you?"

Hannah reached for his near-hard cock, stroking it. She looked into his eyes and nodded. "Yes, I like it when he looks at me."

"That's hot, baby girl. A sister enjoying her brother's admiration."

Her hands trembled; realizing that her words might ruin everything, she kissed his cock, then looked up and whispered, "Do your sisters like you to look, Cal?"

Cal smiled. "You a smart girl, Hannah."

"Do they enjoy your nigger dick? Both of them?" she brazenly asked.

"Come up here, little one," he said softly as he helped her to her feet. They lay down on the bed and kissed, tenderly.

Her hand went to his cock and stroked it. It was so huge. She loved the way it looked and the way it felt in her hand. She was trembling with lust.

"You fuck your big brother, Hannah?"

Hannah's eyes got big with fear. She could not possibly admit this. But he would know if she lied. This was getting out of hand. What should she do?

"You can tell me, Hannah," he said gently as he stroked her face. "I have been having sex with my sister since she was 18. There's nothing like it, because we love each other so much. You understand, don't you?"

"Why would you think I've done that with my brother?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"I saw how you were, together, that day we met. I saw you in the parking lot before you and he went into the bar. He kissed you right on the mouth. I thought he was your boyfriend, until you told me different. I just knew that you were lovers, like me and my sister are lovers," he said softly. "That doesn't mean we are monogamous, though. Are you and Joe monogamous?"

"No. We aren't." Then she heard herself say, "But we don't have many other partners. And when we do, we tell each other about it."

Cal chuckled. "Wow. We do the same thing. My sister really gets turned on when she knows I've been with a white girl. I showed her a picture of you."

"Do you make her say, 'sir' and 'nigger'?" Hannah asked.

He shook his head. "No, I don't need any extra excitement when I'm with my sister. Not only is she sexy as hell, but I love her with all my heart. You understand that, don't you, Hannah?"

Hannah nodded. "I could never love anyone like I love Joe."

"Bring him in here," Cal said.

"I can't..."

"He knows what we're doing. You told me he likes to watch black men with white girls. This is your chance..."

Joe could not hear every word they said because they were whispering, but he was getting the gist of it. He didn't know if his sister was going to agree to what Cal was asking or not, but just to be sure, he quickly pulled on a tee shirt and sweatpants. Glancing at the computer, he saw his little sister, dressed in her sexy bra and panties get off the bed and leave the room.

In a few seconds, she was knocking on his door. He got up and unlocked it, wondering why he had bothered to lock it, anyway. He had a notion to just pull her into his room, lock the door, and wait for Cal to leave.

"You hear what he wants?" Hannah whispered.

"Yes. What am I supposed to do?" Joe asked. "What does he want me to do? He doesn't want any gay stuff, does he?"

"Just come on. If you don't like it, leave. I'll tell him to go home if he does anything we don't like," she pleaded.

Joe reluctantly walked the few feet to her room. Inside, Cal lay on her bed, but he had put his boxer shorts back on.

Joe didn't know what to say, so he just nodded, then sat on a chair next to the bed.

"You a mighty lucky man," Cal offered.

"What do you mean?" Joe asked, nervously.

"This pretty little girl, your sister, is your lover. She tell you that my lover is my sister, too?"

Joe nodded.

"There's nothing as exciting in the world, Joe. Knowing that you're making love to your own sister - whom you have loved all your life. You can never love anyone like you do your own family. So, we understand each other, right?"

"So, why do you want me in here? I mean, this is embarrassing to me. And Hannah, too. Why would you do this?" he challenged.

"White boys like watching the black man with white women. She told me you watch that kind of porn. She says that you enjoy her telling you when she has sex with another man. This is way better than her just telling you, right?"

Hannah got on the bed and began to kiss Cal's lips. She felt that talking was ruining the mood and was just awkward for everyone. She reached for his crotch and placed her hand on his cock.

"Suck him, Hannah," Cal whispered. "Suck your big brother. I want to watch."

Hannah paused, looked at Joe, then looked back at Cal. "Yes sir," she said as she moved onto the floor and started fumbling at Joe's waistband.

Joe stood and dropped his sweatpants to the floor. Hannah quickly pulled his boxers down, revealing his thick, wet, half-hard cock. As always, a surge of lust passed through her body when she saw her brother's cock, even though it was not nearly as big as the black one just feet away from them. This was her beloved brother. She loved him more than life - and his cock was big and thick enough for anyone. It was perfect for her.

She leaned forward, eager now to show off for this big black man reclining on her bed. She grasped Joe's buttocks and, pulling him to her, took his cock almost to the root in her throat. She adjusted herself a bit, then pushed her face forward, inhaling his entire length. She moaned with lust and excitement. She loved that she could show off her skills to Cal.

"Fuck!" Cal exclaimed. "Girl got some skills!"

Hannah pulled her mouth off Joe's cock, now dripping with her saliva, in order to get a breath. She looked over at Cal. Her chest heaving, she gasped, "I love my big brother's cock! Want me to swallow his cum?"

"Not yet, Baby Girl. Let's not get into too much of a hurry. Joe, take her underwear off of her. Slowly."

Joe was losing whatever trepidation he might have had. Hannah was obviously wildly turned on. He pulled her up from the floor, and sat her in his lap to kiss her. She thrust her tongue into his mouth with a moan of lust. He sucked at her tongue and shoved his tongue into her mouth as she sucked at his lips and tongue. He reached around her and expertly unclasped her bra, allowing it to fall down her arms and off.

Cal whistled. "Wow, Hannah, you have a really sexy body. Joe, suck your little sister's breasts," Cal encouraged.

Joe pulled Hannah to his mouth, sucking one of her breasts into his mouth as he tweaked the other one with his hand. He sucked and licked at her lust-stiffened nipple, then did the same for the other one.

"Oh that feels so good, Joe - Big Brother. Ohhhhh how can anything feel this good? You always take care of your little sister, Baby. Ohhhhh it's so goooood! I love you, Baby. I love you so much, Joe. Kiss me, Baby." Joe relinquished his sister's breast and began kissing her sweet mouth again as he reached for her panties and began trying to pull them down.

Hannah stood and, without breaking the kiss, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Joe stood and turning Hannah around, lowered her to the chair. As he fell to his knees, she opened her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed, extremely wet pussy to both his and Cal's gaze. Joe attacked her pussy with his mouth, voraciously slurping at her wet slit, drinking his sister's delicious juices. He was insane with lust for her, the presence of Cal barely registering as he flicked her clit with her tongue, causing her to scream out her pleasure and to grasp his head and pull him to her. He gently took her clit into her mouth and began to suck.

He heard Cal say something, then realized that he was standing next to them. Joe was not about to stop sucking and licking at his beloved little sister's delectable cunt.

"Fuck yes, Baby Girl, suck that nigger dick," he heard Cal say. He stopped and turned his head. Incredibly, Cal had taken his boxers off and Hannah was leaning over the edge of the chair, several inches of his fully-erect, colossal manhood in her mouth. Both Cal and Hannah were moaning. The room was filled with the distinct odor of sex.

Joe stood. He didn't want to wait. He had to have her. He could not remember when he needed her as badly as this moment. He knew that she would be quite willing, as she always was, to fuck him later, but he needed her now. She was HIS. Not Cal's. As hot as it was to see her with a black guy, there was only much he could take. His cock was throbbing with need. Pre-cum ran down the shaft, more bubbling forth from the meatus. His balls ached to empty themselves.

He reached for Hannah's hand, pulling her to her feet, causing her to relinquish the gargantuan black cock from her mouth. A quick glance at Cal told him that he was displeased.

Joe lay on the bed, crossways, as he pulled her toward him. She climbed on top of him, but at the last moment, she turned around. She was now facing toward Cal, who stood beside the bed, his thick cock standing straight up and reaching almost to his navel. She reached for Joe's cock and inserted it in her pussy, then sat all the way down on it.

"Ohhh fuck, that's so good!" she squealed as she reached toward Cal. "Bring that nigger dick here!" she begged.

Joe knew that this position was called reverse cowgirl, but was pretty sure they had never done it this way before. He wasn't crazy about it because he couldn't see her face, or breasts, and he couldn't kiss her. Right now, though, her slippery, tight pussy was milking his needy cock as his sister stuffed as much of Cal's horse-cock into her mouth as she could.

Suddenly, he sensed that Cal had stepped back. He heard his sister moan in disappointment. Then Cal was pulling her up, off of Joe. What the fuck?

"Suck his dick, Hannah. Eat that pussy cream off his cock," Cal ordered.

Hannah eagerly turned and crawled on the bed, taking Joe's cock, wet with her juices, into her mouth. Momentarily taking him out of her mouth she turned her head and said to Cal, "I love the taste of my pussy on my brother's cock!" Then she turned and began to feverishly suck at his cock and balls. She felt the familiar tingle in her loins and knew that she would soon have an orgasm. They were much more intense if a cock was in her pussy, but she often had spontaneous orgasms.

She halfway expected, and would have welcomed, Cal fucking her from behind while she sucked Joe, but she heard him sit in the chair next to the bed. She knew he was watching her work her expertise on her brother and she knew that it was an intense turn-on for Cal. She knew exactly how he felt. Nothing turned her on like incest, and apparently Cal was the same way.

"Hannah, I'm gonna cum!" Joe groaned.

She quickly came off of his cock and for Cal's benefit whispered, "Yes, Big Brother, give your Little Sister all your delicious cum! I'm starved for it!" She dove back onto his cock, allowing the head to enter the top of her throat, then, massaging his balls tenderly, aimed his cock at the roof of her mouth. Huge gobs of his delicious seed began to spurt into her mouth as he moaned and placed his hands on both sides of her head, caressing her. She quickly swallowed, but Joe's unending ropes of delicious seed continued to fill her mouth. She felt some of it seeping out of her mouth and begin to trickle down toward her chin. Sensing that he still wasn't finished, she pulled him out of her mouth and aimed it at her face. One, then two, then three thick gobs of her brother's semen painted her face. It felt so warm and sexy. Eventually Joe gently pushed her up, having completely and expertly been drained by his incredible little sister.

Hannah turned around, facing Cal. She opened her mouth, showing him that it was completely filled with her brother's offering. She looked deep into Cal's eyes, then swallowed. Then she began wiping her brother's cum from her face and eating it off of her fingers.

"Fuck!" Cal groaned and she noticed that he was stroking his cock. There was nothing soft about it now. It was as hard as steel. She thought it was the most beautiful penis she had ever seen - it looked powerful and dangerous. This was a weapon that could do major damage to a woman. Her father was as big, though - or almost this big. She exuded confidence when she was with her father and she was confident that she could handle this big black man, too. She just hoped that he was as tender and loving as her father was.

Cal stood and Hannah lay back, her legs spread, her feet on the edge of the bed. Joe had rolled over and was still panting for breath. She figured he was satisfied for a while. She was eager for tonight's main event. Her only regret was that Joe was so spent that he might not enjoy watching as much as he would have. No worries. It was being taped. They could watch it again and again, as many times as they wanted.

Cal stepped to the edge of the bed and began to rub his huge cock up and down her cuntal crease. "Tell me what you want, Hannah," he whispered. "You sexy little white girl, tell me what you want."

Long gone was any hesitation. She was going to give Cal anything he wanted - within reason. The thought had crossed her mind earlier that he might try to fuck her ass, and that just wasn't going to happen. Other than that, she would give him anything he wanted and say anything he wanted.

"I want that nigger dick," she panted. "I want you to breed me with that big black cock!" she exclaimed.

She sensed that Joe was positioning himself so he could watch them, up close and personal. Cal wallowed his cock head in her opening, wetting it, then pushed. At first it seemed that there was no way it would fit, but then the head popped inside. As Hannah had hoped, he stopped, and allowed her to adjust to it. The man knew what he was doing and he was being as gentle as he could be.

"Oh, you're big," she exclaimed. "I love it, Cal. Give it to me. Slow, please," she gasped.

Cal locked her beautiful green eyes with his own as he slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper inside her.

"Yes," she groaned. "YES! Oh I love your nigger cock! Fuck me deep," she groaned. "Not hard - not yet."

When Cal was inside her as deep as he thought was possible, he crawled up on the bed with her and lay prone between her legs. He was careful not to push his cock any deeper, fearing that he might hurt her. That was the last thing he would ever want to do with any woman.

Hannah reached down to see how much of his cock was still outside her. It felt like more than 2 inches - about the same as it was with her father, although sometimes she felt that he went a little deeper. She looked into Cal's eyes as she wrapped her legs around him. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her lips as he began to withdraw very, very slowly, a few inches, then sliding back in. On the in-stroke, she was sure that he was hitting bottom. She didn't think she could possibly take any more, but what he was giving her was wonderful. The man knew how to please a woman. She had almost no emotional connection with him, as she did her brother and father, but she had to admit that this was fantastic sex.

"You like it, Little One?" he gasped, as he picked up speed and began to fuck her with longer and harder strokes.

She nodded. "It's so good, Cal. I love it! You're so good. I love your big black cock!"

She glanced over at Joe, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. Incredibly, his cock was fully hard and he was stroking it as he watched the big black man fuck his little sister.

Cal was groaning from his exertions, continuing to fuck her with a steady rhythm. She reached and stroked his face. "Are you this good with your little sister? Are you this tender with her?"

Cal smiled. "She can't get enough of it, Little Girl. And I can't get enough of her. Just like you and my man, Joe. There's nothing like it."

Hannah imagined this handsome black man fucking the beautiful sister that she had seen in the photo. "Oh I wish I could watch you make love to her!" she groaned as she felt her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. "Oh Cal, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmming! I'm cumming on your big black cock! Fuck me hard and deep! I love that nigger dick, Cal!"

"Fuck!" he groaned. He closed his eyes and she could feel his massive cock swelling inside her, filling her with his potent sperm. She wondered if he was imagining fucking his sexy sister and giving her a baby, the product of their love.

As Cal collapsed on her, his beautiful sweaty body wrapped within Hannah's arms and legs, she imagined, for the thousandth time her own brother giving her a baby. The very thought made her need Joe again. She knew it always would.

She reached for Joe's hand and whispered, "I love you more than anything, Big Brother."