All Comments on 'Triple F Ranch Pt. 04'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

Building up nicely. Charlotte's indecision about whether to take the plunge or not is quite a tease. I'm sure she will! Looking forward to the next installment.

Jaydean409Jaydean4098 months ago

I do enjoy your writing but is there any eroticism or sex in the? My preference would be that before James washes and grooms Sky he bends her over and fucks her hard!!!!

Firefly_WritingFirefly_Writing8 months agoAuthor

@jaydean409

It's not that I can't write smut. Nor that I'm opposed to it. But I try to showcase the opposite side of things in these stories as BDSM as a whole isn't about the sex. Sex is part of it, yes. But to me, the more enjoyable and fun things to explore in writing for me anyways, are the emotional and deep running trust sides of things. The states of mind. All the other juicy things, aren't y'know...physically juicy. I typically don't write the sexier scenes. Although it does happen occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice continuation. So there are consensual full time ponies. Sounds interesting. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where is the next part(s) :-D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES