All Comments on 'TripleD Titties: A Guide to Reality'

by tangiblemorsel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BRILLIANT!

As a triple D girl myself, I can completely relate to carrying around our own WMD's.

You know the pains of not being able to lay flat on the floor during Yoga.

You understand having to use a mirror to buckle your belt.

Running? Psh..forget that!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My ex was top heavy....

My ex-wife had a 48DDD cleavage. We couldn't find bras in her actual size, so that's what size she wore. Her back hurt all the time. I think I'd rather have handfulls than haymounds.

CuddleyOneCuddleyOneabout 17 years ago
I feel your pain

I wish I were a triple "D." I surpassed that ages ago. I have now been blessed with a size "H" cupped bra and very little eye contact. I know exactly how you feel....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Only those who don't have it really want it

I'm a 40DDD myself. I can SOO relate to your whole essay. They have gotten in the way of so many activities (horseback riding, jogging, fencing, etc.), they disturb the flow of clothing (sexy and professional alike) and they distract others from the real me. I bellydance too. It has vastly helped me accept my body as it was made. My teachers were all of the school of thought that says if you have it use it. We are all endowed with different physical beauty. We need to find ours and accept it. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sad but sooooo true

I'm a 42DD and when I was larger the only thing that worked was exercise, losing weight, changing my diet and taking herbs. I also considered surgery because the pain was too great.

I wish you all the best in managing. A lot of people don't know until they have them.

Thank you for an insightful essay.

SunriseOnTheHorizonSunriseOnTheHorizonabout 17 years ago
I can relate!

When I was about 14, I started getting boobs, going to a size 32C, and then I gained like, 8 lbs when I was 18 and became a D and then a DD. After I had my son, my boobs skyrocketed to a F while I was nursing and now I am a DD/DDD or something....my bras never quite fit right. I've been measured everywhere and it never is right! My favorite place for bras is Frederick's of Hollywood, and Lady Grace is good too. I myself lament over the fact itty bitty boobies get such pretty bras in exotic styles and we are stuck with "granny" bras.

starrkersstarrkersabout 17 years ago
Oh for pretty titty holders!

I'm a 12E (Aussie sizings) and can relate. Took my teen daughter bra shopping a couple of months ago (she doesn't take after me, yet). She came home with a rainbow of shimmery, frilly, pretty bras. I got one. It had the bow, it was wide strapped and multi-hooked. But it had one saving grace - it wasn't white, black or beige. It was red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Be Thankful For What You Have

As a Big Breast lover, I eny all of you. I do feel the emotion in your struggle. I would be glad to help in any way that I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well...

My girlfriend, I have no idea what size she is, but she's plenty big up front... what I will say is that despite that, I wouldn't care for her as much as I do if she didn't have a wonderful mind and personality, too.

Just the big breasts are an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't relate...

I can't relate with your problems, but I can sympathize with you. I come from the opposite end of the spectrum - I have small breasts. Whether they're perky or not, I don't really know. I'm Asian, and many of us are not 'boobically' gifted. Yes there are well-endowed Asian women (whether ordinary women, or porn-stars), but I'm not one of those. I have always been an A cup, and could aspire to be a B if ever I get pregnant. I use push-up bras and put the extra foam padding if I want that cleavage in low-cut blouses, which I have in few numbers since I hardly have a cleavage at all! LOL But I have a friend who's richly endowed (probably D or DD), and we tried brisk walking once. She didn't want to speed up to a jog since it hurt her knockers. And yes, everytime she wears a low-cut blouse, eyes would go 'there' (even mine do, in envy!) So to well-endowed women, cheers to you from the other side of the fence! :-)

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 14 years ago

Thank you for the point of view of a real woman who has to deal with the real problem of the Dynamic Duo and ogling males, to whom your appearance as a goddess switches off the big head and does not allow them to get to know the brains behind the beauty.

I suggest that you do an Internet search for custom corsets. They won't be cheap, but one fitted to you will go a very long way toward reducing the backaches and sore shoulders you certainly suffer with as a result of the Boob Fairy's whimsy. (Yes, I've know a few well-endowed women in my time.) As a man, I'm pleased you're proud of your bounties and do enjoy the view if women such as you choose to proffer one. As a decent human being, I hope you can find a solution to your lingerie problem.

Sinara_NightSinara_Nightabout 14 years ago
So True!!

It is amazing what all of us big breasted women suffer through; from not finding nice bra's to wear that fit; having people talk to our boobs; can't participate in many physical sporting activities; back problems and prople saying that that wish they were our size ... ha! i'll trade any day. I started growing when i was 10 and by the time i was 12 i was a C cup. When i started high school, i was given the nick name of "Tissue tits" by the bullies, cuz they thought i was stuffing my bra.

Anyway my point is that i am greatful you wrote this. It highlights the problem we go through so well. I want to buy bra's that are not white tan or black (colour please!!!!) that have nice thin-ish straps and can be worn under nice clothes without being seen. i want to buy a dress that fits my body and my boobs. i am now an E cup.

bustyalixbustyalixabout 14 years ago
I feel for you...

Intelligent conversations, tennis, shopping...all things my girls must make difficult.

Well-written. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A guy's perspective

I dated a woman with large breasts during my enlistment, and tried to get her to consider a reduction for health reasons that I won't bother to list her (that the Army would have paid for).

I don't understand why, but Maria couldn't accept that her health and happiness was more important to me than the size of her mammary glands.

Then again, I'm also the guy who talked his small breasted girlfriend out of breast implants.

Again, her health and happiness are more important than size to me.

Am I the only guy that feels that way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Good lord! A high school girl with D cups that were so perky that pencils hit the floor? You must've caused an INCREDIBLE amount of wood amongst your classmates! Your first boyfriends probably still think about those days!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
I am in the same boat

Mine are FF and loved your story and relate to everything. Mine started growing at 10 also. Nothing like going to the bra stores getting fitted as a teen every school year and you have gone up a size or two. Or the bra you find fits and it not only is big enough for your boobs it is also the same size to fit your head as a bonnet. Love the story thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous