Triplet Play Ch. 01 - Mom's Guest

Story Info
The triplets get rid of Mom's new man and make her an offer.
5.1k words
4.42
44.9k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,310 Followers

Chapter 01 - Mom's Guest

Dean, Missy and Doris were triplets. They were eighteen, seniors in High School and lived with their mother who was an alcoholic and worked in a bar as a waitress. Some of the money she earned was from turning tricks with the customers. They hadn't seen or heard from their alcoholic father in years.

When Dean came downstairs his mom and a very large man, who looked a bit older than she was, were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and smoking. He had brown, slicked back, long hair and looked mean. Missy was standing right next to him with her hands over her face and was obviously crying. The man was looking at Missy. Mom was watching what the man was doing and smiling. His right hand was fondling Missy's ass and his left was holding her by the hair.

"You've got a nice tight little ass girl."

"Get your hands off my sister," Dean shouted.

The man looked at him and chuckled. "I'm the man of this house now, I'll put my hand anywhere I fucking want," he said defiantly. He didn't move his hands.

Dean picked up his mom's coffee cup and threw the hot contents in his face. As the man's hands quickly went to his burned face, Dean turned and grabbed the rest of the pot and held it over the stranger's head.

"You little son of a bitch, I'll kill you!"

Dean spoke softly and calmly, "Don't move too quickly or I might accidentally spill the rest of the pot I'm holding over your head."

The man glanced up and froze as his face flushed in anger. Missy rushed out of his reach but stayed in the room. Doris was standing in the doorway watching. The smile on Mom's face was replaced by a concerned look.

"This is Wayne, kids. He's going to be living here with us from now on," she announced very matter of factly.

"Put the coffee pot down, boy. We don't want any accidents."

"After we talk. There's already a man in this house. We don't need or want another one. Especially one that grabs my sister's ass." Dean was still calm.

"We got off on the wrong foot, boy. Put the coffee pot down."

"It's fine right where it is, for now."

"You can't hold it there forever and when you take it away I'm going to bust your ass like it's never been busted before."

"I have no doubt of that. I know I can't beat you in a toe to toe fight. This time you'll win. Our next disagreement won't be head on. I'll win that one and any others that follow. Did Mom mention that her son has rather severe behavior problems?"

Dean didn't have behavioral problems at all. He was one of those people who was quick thinking and could sell ice cubes to eskimos and could easily take on the personality of most anyone. Acting was his passion and he was good at it. He also knew he was about to get his ass kicked and wanted to plant an idea is this bastard's mind before that happened.

"Your arm's shaking boy."

"My arm's getting tired. I'm about to drop the pot. You've had your warning, Wayne."

Dean was so calm and cool that he was menacing. He turned and put the pot on the counter. Wayne's fist struck him hard in the back of the head sending him face first into the counter. Missy and Doris began screaming. Mom stood to get out of their way but said nothing. Wayne hit him with two kidney punches that lifted him off the floor then grabbed his hair and pulled him to a standing position facing him. He kneed Dean hard in the groin and if he hadn't been holding him up by the hair he would have fallen. Wayne waited for Dean to catch his breath. Dean looked him in the eye, still calm but obviously hurting.

"I warned you, Wayne." Dean smiled at him.

Wayne hit him hard in the face then let him fall to the floor. He kicked him twice in the stomach then knelt next to him, raising his head by his hair.

"I'm the man here now, boy. You take my orders. Just so you have no confusion about it, your sisters are mine to do any fucking thing I want. If you're a good boy I might even let you watch me fuck them."

He slammed Dean's head into the floor then sat back at the table. Mom sat back down and didn't speak. Missy and Doris ran to Dean and helped him to his room. It was several minutes before he was fully alert and moving freely again.

"I guess I should have had Wheaties instead of Frosted Flakes," Dean said jokingly.

"You're eye's almost swollen shut," Doris told him.

"Are you okay?" Missy asked.

"I'll be fine."

"What are we going to do?" Missy asked, crying.

"We're going to stop this today but I'm going to need both of you to help."

"We're with you. What do you need?" Doris asked.

"Remember the movie we watched with the crazy cannibal guy?"

Both girls nodded and grinned. They discussed his plan and about fifteen minutes later the girls went back into the kitchen with Doris carrying a gray gym bag. They stayed clear of Wayne and stood behind their mom who wasn't paying any attention to anything but her cigarette, coffee and her hangover. Wayne followed Doris and Missy with his eyes and a lustful grin. Both, at the same time, turned their backs to him, bent over and wiggled their asses. Wayne sat up mesmerized. He didn't even know what hit him. The baseball bat in Dean's capable hands hit him on the right side of his head sending him unconscious to the floor. Mom jumped out of the chair. Dean pointed the end of the bat at her.

"Sit down or you're next," he growled.

She sat immediately. Doris grabbed the gym bag and tossed it to Dean. He opened it, removed some rope and tied Wayne's hands and feet securely. He tossed two pieces of rope to Doris and she tied mom's hands behind her then tied her to the chair. Missy was busy clearing everything off the table. Dean and the girls struggled, but managed to get Wayne up on the table and onto his back. They tied his arms and legs to the table legs leaving him with his extremities hanging over the sides. Missy folded a dish towel and put it under his head for padding. Dean double checked all the ties and smiled.

"Anyone hungry? I'm having a bowl of Wheaties this time."

Both girls nodded. Dean went to the cabinet and got out the Wheaties and three bowls. Missy grabbed some spoons and Doris got the milk from the refrigerator. They fixed their bowls and began eating as they stood leaning back on the counter looking at Wayne. They were all smiling.

"What are you going to do?" Mom asked.

Dean was even more calm now than before. "I haven't fully decided yet. Mom, every summer you say something to me that fits our current situation. 'The flies aren't the problem. It's the dumbass that keeps holding the door open.' Remember saying that, Mom?" She nodded. "This piece of shit on the table is one of those flies. Who's the dumbass that opened the door and let him in?"

She put her head down. "I was."

"He was grabbing Missy's ass right in front of you. She was crying. You had a fucking smile on your face. What kind of mother are you?" Dean was red in the face and obviously getting angry. "Then he beat me up and threatened to have his way with both of your daughters and you said nothing. Not a goddam word. Mom, those are your daughters!" His Mom was looking down at the floor. "Look at me, Mom!" he shouted. She raised her head to look at him. She was crying. "There is a man in this house. That's me. If you ever pull a stunt like this again it will be the very last stunt you ever pull. No one is going to hurt my sisters. Not you, not anybody. Do you understand that?" She nodded. "Answer me!!" he screamed.

"Yes."

Wayne started to stir. Dean poured the rest of his bowl of cereal on Wayne's face to wake him up, then put the bowl in the sink. Missy grinned and did the same thing. Doris shrugged then poured hers over their mother's head, leaving her quite a mess. Wayne began to struggle with the ropes. Dean took a couple of deep breaths and a calmness came over him. He smiled as he began to speak, once again with a soft, menacing, demeanor.

"You're wasting your time, Wayne. They're very secure."

"Untie me you little cocksucker." Wayne was pissed.

"When I'm ready. I tried to warn you, Wayne, but you were too stupid to listen. Now you're going to have to listen. I'm really surprised that Mom didn't tell you how crazy I get sometimes. Psychotic, that's what they called it, wasn't it girls?" Missy and Doris nodded.

Wayne snarled, "This time, I will kill you when I get up."

"Then don't count on getting up alive." Dean had a big grin on his face. "Doris, will you bring me the tool box from the basement, please?"

"Sure," she replied.

Doris ran down the stairs quickly and returned carrying the heavy tool box. Dean put it on the seat of one of the kitchen chairs and started taking things out and laying them on the counter where Wayne could see them. He named each as he took it out; tin snips, pliers, awl, hammer, handsaw, drill, vice grips, boxcutter and finishing nails. He held up each one to Wayne as he named them.

"What are those for?" Wayne asked. He was obviously getting a bit nervous.

"They're tools, Wayne. Sometimes you put things together with them and sometimes...you take things apart." Dean grinned again. "Can you even imagine what tools like this could do to the human body? I mean really? If not handled carefully they could cut off fingers or toes, break bones, smash joints or even blind someone. Can you imagine what vice grips might feel like clamped on someone's balls, Wayne?" Dean was really coming across as a crazy man. His grin was maniacal yet his every move and expression was deliberate.

Wayne was sweating. Dean shuddered at his own statement then reached back into the tool box and pulled out a large pair of scissors. He took the scissors and cut off several large locks of Wayne's hair right in the front hairline, where it would be obvious, then dropped the hair in his mother's lap.

"I'll let you keep anything I cut off. Okay, Mom?" She didn't answer. "Anything special you'd like?" Again, she didn't answer.

Dean turned back to Wayne and walked to the foot of the table. Beginning at the ankle he used the scissors to cut the pant leg all the way up and through the belt then handed the scissors to Doris who cut the other leg. Working together they pulled his trousers off, leaving Wayne in his boxers. They repeated the process on his 'wife beater' undershirt. Missy grabbed a brown paper lunch bag and wrote 'Wayne' on the outside then put the contents of his pants pockets inside the bag. As an after thought, she drew a happy face then put the bag on the counter.

"Listen, boy, let me up before you get yourself in trouble."

"I'm crazy, not stupid, Wayne?"

"Let me up and we'll call it even."

"No, Wayne, even was before you grabbed my sister's ass. We'll be even when I say we're even. I'm in charge here, not you. What do you do for a living, Wayne?"

"I drive a truck."

"I'm surprised. I didn't think you'd be able to do complex tasks like reading road signs and breathing at the same time." Dean looked back at the toolbox. "I like tools. Do you have any favorite tools, Wayne?"

"Uhmm, no. I'm not much of a tool guy."

Dean's calmness worried Wayne more than his words and his words were making him very uneasy.

"Wayne, tell me, why are you here on my kitchen table wearing only your boxers and work boots?"

"I pissed you off."

"Oh, that, you certainly did. But what did you do that pissed me off, Wayne?"

"I touched your sister."

"Touched?"

"I grabbed her ass."

"And you made my sister cry, didn't you? I don't like it when people hurt my sisters. It makes me really angry. Do you have a sister, Wayne?"

"Yes."

"Would you like it if someone was hurting her?"

"No."

"Then why would you think it's okay to hurt mine, Wayne?"

Wayne didn't answer. Dean picked up the pliers and looked them over. Wayne's look was sheer terror. He turned his face toward his sisters where Wayne and his mom couldn't see and winked at them. They had to force themselves not to grin. Dean took hold of Wayne's little finger then held the pliers out like he was going to grab it. He hesitated then shook his head, let go of the finger, and put the pliers back on the counter.

"Why are you in my house, Wayne?"

"I'm your mother's lover."

"You were my mom's lover. Do you understand the difference between am and were, Wayne?"

"Yes. Let me up. I'll leave."

"What's the rush? We're just getting to know each other. What does my mom like about you, Wayne." He didn't reply. "I asked you very nicely, Wayne. I really get crazy when I get angry, Wayne. You don't want me to get angry do you?" Dean had his menacing grin again.

"She likes my big dick."

"You have a 'big' dick, Wayne?"

"Yes."

"Is that true, Mom? He's got a 'big' dick and you like it." No reply. "Mom!" he shouted.

"Yes," she replied.

He was calm again. "So Mom, are you a fan of all 'big' dicks or just Wayne's 'big' dick?"

"All of them."

"You've seen a lot of dicks, haven't you, Mom?"

"Yes."

"In you expert opinion, is Wayne's 'big' dick really special?"

"It's bigger than average, I guess."

"It's not a 'monster' dick, Mom?"

"No."

"Let's see how big Wayne's 'big' dick really is."

Dean used the scissors and cut off the boxers and pulled them away exposing Wayne's limp cock.

"I'm not particularly impressed, Wayne. I assume it gets bigger when you have a hard on?"

"Yes."

"Doris, free Mom from the chair but keep her hands tied."

Doris removed the rope holding their mother to the chair but left her hands tied as before. Dean pulled on the collar of her robe to help her stand.

"We want to see Wayne's 'big' dick, Mom. Suck him."

"Dean, please? Don't make me do that."

"Oh, I forgot. You suck dicks for money, don't you? What's the going rate for a blow job, Mom?" She didn't reply. "Mom?" Still no reply. "Wayne, have you ever given my Mom money for a blowjob?"

"Yes."

"How much did you give her?"

"Twenty dollars."

Dean reached into Wayne's lunch bag and took out his wallet. He removed two twenties then after making sure his mom saw it, he tucked one of them in the pocket of her robe.

"You have your money, Mom. Now, suck his 'big' dick."

She didn't move. Dean grabbed her hair and pushed her face to Wayne's crotch. She opened her mouth and sucked his limp cock inside. It took a couple of minutes but he got a full erection. He grabbed the tape measure from the tool box.

"Move, Mom. I want to measure Wayne's 'big' dick." She stood with spit hanging from her lip. Dean measured Wayne's cock, shaking his head. "Seven and a quarter with a four inch girth. That's a 'big' dick, Wayne?" Dean asked, laughing and looking at his sisters. "Mom, sit back in your chair."

She sat in the chair and Dean moved it so that her face was where Wayne could easily see it then unzipped his pants and took out his cock. His mom gasped at the sight of it.

"Suck this one, Mom."

"You're my son. I can't."

"Sorry, I forgot." He took the other twenty and put it in her pocket. "You've been paid. Now it doesn't matter who's cock it is. Suck it."

She took him in her mouth and began her work. She wasn't acting like a woman being forced to suck her son. She was a woman enjoying what she was doing. Wayne was watching. When she got Dean fully hard he tried to pull out but she resisted. He pushed her head back and held his cock near her face.

"This is a 'big' dick, Mom. See that, Wayne? You have a 'little' dick. Mom, you like my 'big' dick don't you?"

"Yes."

"Mom, suck it until I cum in your mouth. Don't spill a drop and don't swallow."

He didn't have to tell her twice. His mother licked the pre-cum away as she swirled her tongue around the head and then took him in. She worked on him feverishly and soon he erupted into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as he did. Doris walked up and held Wayne's head steady.

"Mom, give Wayne a big sloppy cum kiss."

Wayne tried to struggle but it was no use. Doris held his head firmly then pinched his nose closed. Mom leaned over his face and kissed him letting the cum flow from her mouth into his. Wayne tried to spit it out but most of it landed on his face.

"Like that, Wayne? Are you going to hurt or threaten my family again?"

"I'm going to kill you! You crazy little prick!"

"Oh, Wayne. When are you going to learn? I am crazy. Doris, on the shelf, in the basement, is a gallon jug with writing on the outside. It says H2SO4. Carefully, bring it up here. Don't drop it or open it. Missy, I need a clear glass bowl and a raw piece of meat, please."

Both girls went and got the items he requested. He put the raw chicken leg in the empty bowl and placed it on the counter where Wayne could see it.

"Now, Wayne. It's time to start the real fun. This is where it really gets crazy. As you can see, we have a raw chicken leg in the bowl. In the gallon jug is a chemical called, H2SO4. Do you know what that is, Wayne?" Wayne shook his head. "It's sulfuric acid. We certainly wouldn't want to 'accidentally' spill that on ourselves, would we? I'll have to be very careful. Watch what happens to the chicken leg when I pour the acid on it."

Dean opened the back door to allow for more air circulation, put on the yellow kitchen gloves from the sink, then poured the acid carefully into the bowl. It began bubbling and fuming immediately. Doris ran to the windows and opened them. Mom coughed a few times from the fumes. Wayne's eyes widened with terror as the acid rapidly began dissolving the chicken leg. Dean smiled at him then picked up the bowl and carried it out the back door and placed it on the ground. He came back inside and held up the gallon jug.

"We have almost a half gallon left, Wayne. Sure wouldn't want to spill that on us would we?"

Dean held the open jug over Wayne's crotch and tilted it slightly. Wayne was terrified and frozen, not daring to move. He had no doubt this crazy kid would pour it on him.

"So, Wayne, how do we solve our little problem, you and me?" he asked smiling.

"I'll leave. I swear to God. You'll never see me again."

"I'm not sure I can believe you, Wayne. See you've threatened me several times and threatened my sisters. Threatening me is one thing, but threatening my sisters makes me very, very angry, Wayne."

"Look, I know when I'm beat. You're the man of the house. Girls, I'm sorry I was an asshole. I'll leave and I promise you'll never see or hear from me again."

Dean turned the jug upright and capped it. "You know what'll happen next time don't you, Wayne?" His expression went from serious to a big grin. "I really am crazy. The acid is going to eat your 'big' dick, your balls and probably your asshole. You know that don't you, Wayne?"

"You'll never see me again. I swear." Wayne was frantic.

"I don't want you around any of my family, Wayne. If you walk into a bar and see my Mom selling her pussy in there, I want you to turn around and leave."

"I will! I swear."

Dean sat the jar back on the counter, removed the gloves, then walked into his parent's bedroom. He was carrying his father's 12 gauge shotgun and a box of shells when he returned, making sure Wayne could see him as he loaded it. He made a special point to let Wayne see the safety being released. Dean was grinning and aimed the muzzle directly at Wayne's crotch.

"Mom, Missy, come over here behind me. Doris, take the scissors and crawl under the table and cut the ropes. Wayne, don't move a muscle until I tell you to. I would make a really big hole in you from this short range."

Mom and Missy got safely behind him. Missy untied her mother's hands. Doris cut each of the four ropes then quickly joined her mother and sister. Dean set the lunch bag on the table between Wayne's legs.

"Sit up slowly, Wayne, then remove the rest of the ropes from your wrists and ankles. No sudden movements. I'd hate to miss my senior prom just because I blew your balls and 'big' dick off."

DocWords
DocWords
3,310 Followers
12