Triplet Play Ch. 01 - Mom's Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne began untying the ropes. When he was finished Doris tossed him a baseball cap.

"Put that on. Assuming you make it out of here, we don't want you getting a sunburn on your way home," Doris told him. Wayne put the cap on his head.

"Stand up and walk slowly toward the front door. Don't forget your lunch bag, Wayne."

"My clothes are ruined."

"You have all the clothes you need. It'll let everyone see that 'big' dick you're so proud of. Now move," Dean replied, keeping the shotgun aimed at him.

Wayne started toward the door and Dean followed several feet behind with the shotgun aimed at his ass. Wayne walked out the front door then ran to his car, got in and drove quickly away. Dean flipped the safety on and unloaded the shotgun then walked back to the kitchen. The girls were cleaning up the room. Mom started walking toward her bedroom.

"Sit back down, Mom. We're not done with you," he told her.

She slowly walked with her head down to her chair and sat. Dean pushed her up to the table as the girls joined them.

"Missy, would you like to start?" Dean asked. Mom looked at Missy who had tears in her eyes.

"Mom, I want you to know that even though you didn't protect me this morning, I still love you. I always will. I don't trust you or respect you any more, but I'll always love you." Missy started sobbing and shook her hands indicating that she had said all she wanted.

Doris spoke, "Mom, I've watched you degrade yourself into a common whore. I know about the pension Dad gets so I know you turn tricks because you want to, not because you have to. I understand, that with Dad being a drunk and gone, you're lonely. Regardless of what you choose to do in the future, we love you, and until today, I thought you loved us. You let that pig of a man grope Missy." Doris started crying. "You didn't even try to stop him. You sat there and smiled as he did it right in front of all of us. One day, I may be able to forgive you for that, but I'll never forget it. If you don't want us, just leave. We have each other and we'll continue to take care of each other just like we always have." She nodded to her brother.

"Mom, there is a man in this house. You need to understand that, and no one, I mean no one, is ever going to hurt my sisters. You will never bring another man into our home and put my sisters in danger. Keep your men away from us. We all miss Dad but we can't change what he is. We can't change you either. If you want to leave, fine. If you want us to leave, we will. I don't know where we'll go but we'll go together as a family. Doris and Missy are my reasons to live. I'd do anything for them and there is no limit to what I would do to protect them. What happened here today was unfortunate and I'm glad I didn't have to push it farther than I did. Make no mistake, I would have killed that bastard if necessary. If he ever comes back, I will. Anything you'd like to say?" Dean asked.

"You're right, I'm nothing more than a common whore and I sure don't deserve you three wonderful kids. I'm so sorry I put you all through this." She looked directly at Dean. "You didn't have to make me suck you."

"Mom, he didn't make you. Once he put the twenty dollars in your pocket you went at him like a wild woman. He was showing you just how low you've gotten," Missy replied.

"You just don't understand," their mother whimpered.

"Then help us understand," Doris replied.

"I'm a cum addict. Dean, I'd suck you again right now if you'd let me. It's like a drug to me. I have to swallow a load every day to feel normal. When your father was here I was fine. I woke him every day with a blowjob."

"This doesn't add up. He just gave you a mouthful," Missy told her.

"He made me spit it on Wayne. I didn't get to swallow it."

"Is that why you're turning tricks?" Dean asked.

"I give blowjobs for money, nothing else I don't sell my ass."

"You said one fix a day was all you needed," Doris replied.

"Joe, the owner of the bar, is blackmailing me. He tells me who to blow and keeps half the money. If I don't do it he's threatened to turn me in to the police."

"Mom, why'd you bring Wayne home?" Dean asked.

"I thought if I had someone here that could give me what I needed I could quit the bar and find a real job. He's always been so nice before. I never thought he'd touch Missy like he did or threaten you kids."

"Mom, you were smiling when he was groping her," Dean replied.

"I wasn't smiling at what he was doing. I was smiling knowing I was going to get my cum soon. When the craving hits that's all I can think about. Look at my hands. They're shaking. It's like withdrawal."

She held up her hands. They were shaking and tears were running down her cheeks.

"Dean, how often do you jack off?" Doris asked.

"That's none of your business," he replied.

"Bear with me. I have an idea. How often?"

"Two maybe three times a day."

"Which is better jacking off or getting a blowjob?"

"A blowjob obviously," he replied.

"Why not let Mom suck you instead of jacking off then?" Missy asked.

Doris nodded in agreement. "Mom, instead of Dean jacking off will you suck him when he needs it?"

"He's my son."

"That line's already been crossed," Doris replied. "You need it. He's the man of the house. Will you suck him whenever he needs it?"

His mother looked at him with an expression that was pleading. "Yes, anytime he wants me too," she answered.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Doris?" Missy asked.

"You mean us?" Doris replied.

"Yeah, us."

"He's getting all the sex from us he wants and still jacks off twice a day. I don't see a problem," Doris replied.

"You three are having sex?" their mother asked.

"For a couple of years now," Dean answered.

"What do you say?" Doris asked her brother.

"I'd be a fool to turn down an offer like this," he replied.

"Mom, Dean likes pussy and ass too. Will you give him those?" Missy asked.

"Yes, but I need the cum in my mouth at least once a day."

Dean stood and faced his mother then pulled down his pants. "No time like the present to start."

His mother cupped his balls, took his erect cock in her hand and began stroking him. "I love your cock." She licked the pre-cum off the tip then teased the head with her tongue. "Yours is the biggest I've ever had."

"Wait 'til it's in your pussy. It's amazing," Missy said.

"Missy, after we watch this were going to have to eat some pussy," Doris said.

"You want top or bottom?" Missy asked her.

"Top if we 69. Second if we go separately."

"Okay, I'll do you first," Missy grinned.

Mom had moved her hand between her legs and was rubbing herself as she sucked her son's hard cock. She was bobbing in long steady strokes and massaging his balls with her hand. Dean had his hands on her head guiding her and occasionally stopped her to concentrate on the head. Her daughters were watching her every move and had begun rubbing each other's pussies. His mother never took her eyes off him as she began to flush nearing orgasm. Her pace increased as she felt him nearing.

"Give me your cum, baby. Momma wants it all."

Dean exploded into her mouth. He moaned with each throb. His mother came at the his first stream and she grunted several times. When both had finished she opened her mouth to show her children then swallowed it all.

"Thank you. I needed that," she told him.

"Mom, think you could deepthroat him?" Doris asked.

"Not in this position but I think I could with my head way back," she replied.

"Do you eat pussy?" Missy asked her.

"I've never been with a woman."

"We've got three pussies and just one cock. Are you interested in trying?" Missy asked.

"I'd like to shower first," Mom replied.

"Mom, when are you going to quit the bar?" Dean asked.

"Today, but Joe's going to give me a ration of shit over it."

"No, he won't. I'm coming with you," Dean told her.

"You won't need your baseball bat for him," she replied.

Dean grinned.

12