Triplet Play Ch. 02 - A New Routine

Story Info
The triplets begin sharing mom.
4.2k words
4.63
20.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,298 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

Triplet Play - Ch 02 - A New Routine

After the morning problem everyone cleaned up and got ready for the day. Dean went with his mother to the bar. Her boss wasn't happy, but he accepted her resignation and paid her what he owed her. Going back to the house, Dean took some more pain medicine and took a nap. Betty spent the day cleaning house and then fixed them all a very nice dinner. Afterward they watched TV together. Before going to bed Betty asked all three of her children to sit and talk.

"I've thought about this all day, and I want you to know how sorry I am for what I've put you through. I agreed to some things this morning that I'm really not comfortable with."

"Such as?" Doris asked.

"Most everything we discussed."

"So, you're backing out?" Missy asked her.

"I really need the cum once a day. I'm willing to use my hand or mouth to collect it. I don't want to cross any more lines than that."

"No fucking? No pussy eating?" Dean inquired.

"No. Sucking you once a day is the best I can offer."

"Give us a minute," Doris said. The triplets walked into the kitchen. "What do you think?"

"Guys, I want mom back. I'm okay with it," Missy said.

"I'm willing to give it a try, but if she cheats there need to be consequences," Dean said.

"Agreed," Doris added. "If she fucks up even once it's a new ballgame."

"Meaning what?" Dean asked.

"She becomes our submissive. We take her," Missy suggested.

The others nodded and returned to the living room.

"Mom, we're okay with that," Missy said.

"But...," Doris began. "Any other men, here or elsewhere, and there'll be hell to pay."

"None at all?" Betty asked.

"None. If you need dick, you use mine," her son told her.

"I don't think I'll need that as long as I get the cum."

"Every morning, at the kitchen table, with all three of us watching. You suck Dean and get his cum. Every morning, understood?" Missy asked.

"Do you all need to watch?"

"Yes. After the humiliation Missy got this morning, you need to be reminded of that," Doris replied.

"One other thing. I don't like the rush blowjobs like you did today. I want you to take your time. I want to enjoy it."

"It's embarrassing, sucking my son."

"Take it or leave it, mom," he said.

"Okay. I agree. If I'm having a bad day, can I get it more than once?"

"Ask us at the time. We all three will discuss it," Missy said.

"Okay."

She kissed all three goodnight and went to bed.

"It's not going to work," Doris said.

"Probably not. She's already trying to change the rules," Dean added.

"Let's give her a chance at least. I think we should get together and formulate a plan B, just in case," Missy suggested.

"Absolutely. But right now, I'd like to fuck my brother and sister," Doris said grinning.

The three went to Dean's room. As Dean was removing his shirt, his sisters saw the bruises on his chest where Wayne had hit him. Between his black eye, swollen nose and the chest, he was a mess.

"I think tonight we need to let you relax and let us do all the work," Missy suggested.

"Let's give him a good blowjob then you and I can go play. I think he needs to take it easy," Doris added.

"My ribs are pretty sore. I don't think I'll be able to do much," Dean told them.

"Not a problem. We'll do all the work," Missy said.

"I'm going to enjoy sucking and fucking you with mom watching," Doris told them.

"I doubt we'll be doing that," Dean replied.

"Why not? Mom's going to be sucking you in front of us every day. Why can't we?" Missy asked.

"She is going to be home a lot more now. You know, I was really looking forward to watching you fuck her," Doris said frowning.

"All the more reason to be obvious about what we're doing. When she sees how much fun we're having she'll want in on it," Missy replied.

"It worked for me. When I realized you two were doing it, I was kind of disgusted. Then I accidentally walked in on you, saw you riding the anaconda, and stripped on the spot," Doris laughed.

"She'll come around soon enough," Missy said. "I'll bet within a week she'll be fucking Dean and eating pussy like a pro."

"Fucking, yes. Eating pussy, I don't think so. She seemed really hesitant about that," Dean told them.

"Gimme a break. She's a cum addict. Mom will eat the first cream pie she sees," Missy said, grinning. "Lay back. Let's get this BJ on the road."

"Yes, ma'am," her brother replied.

Dean sat back on the bed and positioned himself with his legs parted. Both girls, now nude, crawled up between his legs. This was an activity they all enjoyed and had done many times. Doris and Missy had their routine well-orchestrated. One began by licking his balls and perineum and the other concentrated on his cock. After a few minutes they would switch.

Missy began on the balls and Doris used her tongue to get him hard. Both were taking their time. Dean moaned when Doris took the head into her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels good," he told her.

She looked up at her brother and winked, then traded with her sister to lick his balls. Missy swallowed most of his cock on her first bob and soon both girls began working on it from the base to the tip. Dean was usually able to keep from cumming pretty well, but with his fatigue and soreness he unloaded quickly. He finished in Missy's mouth, and she shared it with Doris.

"God, I love this stuff. Do you think we're addicted too?" Missy asked.

"Maybe. I look forward to a mouthful at least every day. I want the fucking and eating pussy too though," Doris replied.

"Me too. How about we let Dean get some sleep and we go eat some pussy?" Missy asked.

They kissed their brother goodnight and went to their room.

*****

When Dean walked into the kitchen the following morning, his sisters and mother were already there. The girls were wearing short nightgowns and his mother was still in her robe. She rarely dressed unless going somewhere. Betty poured him a cup of coffee and nervously set it in front of him.

"Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome," she replied as she sat.

"How do you feel this morning?" Doris asked.

"Stiff and sore. I took some Tylenol a minute ago," he said.

"Too sore for mom to suck you?" Missy asked.

"No, but I think I'll lay on the couch for that."

Their mother didn't speak or look up from her coffee. They could all tell she was a bundle of nerves. Doris stood and pulled her nightgown off over her head then draped it over the empty chair. Missy chuckled and did the same thing before both returned to their seats.

"What are you doing?" their mother asked.

"We talked it over last night. This is how the women of the house dress now," Doris announced.

All three kids looked at their mother.

"I think I'd rather keep my robe on," Betty replied.

"That's fine for now, but when you're sucking Dean, it comes off," Missy said.

"I don't have anything on under it," she said hesitantly.

"Good. That's less you have to take off," her son told her.

"I shouldn't be naked in front of my children. It's inappropriate."

"Mom, when Dean finishes his coffee, you're going to suck his dick in front of us. A little nudity is not an issue," Doris replied.

"But...," she began.

"No buts. If you want the cum, you collect it naked," Missy instructed.

Betty looked back down at her coffee. Dean looked at his sisters questioningly. Both grinned and winked at him. Dean finished his coffee a few minutes later and put his cup in the sink.

"Mom, you're up. Take his clothes off," Missy advised.

Dean walked over next to his mother. She stood and nervously pulled off his t-shirt then knelt and pulled down his gym shorts. She stared at his cock as it sprang free from his shorts.

"Let's go to the living room," he said, offering his hand to help her up.

All four walked to the couch and Dean sat facing her. His sisters stood on either side of him. All three faced their mother as she stood there looking at the floor.

"The robe, mom," Doris said.

Without looking up, their mother unbuttoned her robe and slipped it off. She had a good figure, with breasts larger than her daughters. Her pubic hair was a thick black triangle. She looked good.

"Turn around, mom. Let's get the whole view," Missy instructed.

Still looking down, she did a slow 360.

"Mom, you've got a great body," Doris told her. Missy and Dean verbally agreed.

"Can we please get on with this?" Betty asked.

Dean stretched out on the sofa with one leg over the back and the other with his foot resting on the floor.

"Get between my legs," Dean told his mother. As she positioned herself on the sofa, her legs were tucked under her with her ass up in the air. "Mom, I want you to take your time. Don't rush it like yesterday. Okay?"

She nodded, once again staring at his cock.

"He likes his balls licked and sucked too," Doris added.

Her daughters knelt next to the sofa for a closer view, just inches away from their mother's face. Missy used her finger to wipe away a drop of pre-cum and offered it to her mother. Betty licked it away eagerly then ran her tongue over the top of the glans for more. She moaned as she did, then ran her finger up the underside to express even more. Using just her lips she sucked it away.

She encircled her son's cock with her hand and began licking his scrotum. Betty jumped as she felt Missy's hand slide over her ass cheek but continued what she was doing. After a moment, she raised his sack and licked behind it. Dean squirmed a little as she did and moved his hands to her head. In a few seconds she raised up and took his cock in her mouth.

There were no signs of nerves anymore. Betty was on a mission. Her mouth slid up and down on her son's cock taking in a fraction more with each swallow. She gagged at about two-thirds of his length but continued.

Doris got up and moved her brother's legs so that they rested on his mother's calves, pinning her to the position she was in. Dean gripped her hair tightly and a few seconds later his mother froze then tried to squirm away. Missy was tonguing her mother's pussy. Betty was pinned. Her struggles stopped quickly as she began rocking her pelvis and moaning onto her son's cock. As Dean watched his mother, her face flushed darker red. With a loud series of moans, she came. Both legs were shaking as she swallowed nearly the full length of her son's cock and stayed there through her orgasm.

Missy backed off and raised up grinning. "I think she likes that."

Doris put two fingers into her mother's pussy and stroked her. Betty moaned again and raised her mouth off her son's cock.

"Oh, God. I wasn't expecting that," Betty said.

"Your daughters are full of surprises," Dean said with a chuckle, then pushed her head back onto his cock.

Doris had stepped out of the room and returned wearing a strap-on. It was smaller than her brother. She stepped up behind her mother and entered her fully.

Betty jumped but moaned then began matching her daughter's thrusts and grunting with each. Missy put a single wet finger in her mother's ass. Betty's moans got even louder. Dean moved his legs off hers and released her head. She made no effort to pull away but did lift off his cock looking at her son.

"Cum for us, mom," he told her.

It was just moments later when she began shaking and collapsed forward onto him, cumming a second time. Her tremors lasted a long time and both girls continued their assault. She came a third time a few minutes later.

"No more. Please, no more," she begged. Her daughters backed out then knelt next to the sofa. "I didn't agree to that," she whimpered.

"Wait 'til you try the anaconda," Missy said.

"What's that?"

"The monster you've been sucking. It fills your pussy to overflowing," Missy replied.

"I'm exhausted. I can't do that."

"So, you're going to try it?" Doris asked.

"We've done everything else. I might as well."

"Mom, welcome to the group," her son told her.

"Thanks, I think."

"Mom, are you going to finish sucking him, or can I?" Doris asked.

"We can all share it," Missy suggested.

"Girls, I need this," their mother said.

"You'll still get the prize. Come on. Let's do this together," Doris pleaded.

Betty smiled. "Let's move to my room then."

They made their way to mom's room. Dean got comfortable and propped up with pillows to watch. His mother assumed her position in the center between his legs and his sisters got on both sides.

As mom began working on his balls, his sisters directed their attention to the shaft and head. This was Dean's first ever three girl blowjob and it was intense. Betty sat up to watch her daughters sucking their brother's enormous cock. She smiled seeing how talented and enthusiastic they were. She lost track of time watching them.

"Mom, you'd better get ready. He's getting close," Missy told her.

Betty bent forward and took the head in her mouth, teasing the frenulum with her tongue. Dean rewarded her seconds later with a half dozen streams. She sat up savoring the thick liquid for a moment before swallowing and groaning with delight.

"Greedy," Doris complained.

Missy pulled her mother to her and kissed her, slipping her tongue inside for remnants of her brother's liquid treat.

"You can get away with that once a day. Otherwise, we share. Okay?" Missy asked.

"Sorry. I'll share from now on. Anyone interested in some breakfast?"

"I am," Dean replied. "I'm starving."

"Give me a few minutes to clean up and I'll whip something up," Betty told her kids.

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. As soon as they heard her step into the shower Doris spoke.

"That went better than I expected."

"No kidding. I expected we'd have to wear her down over a few days," Missy replied.

"Yeah, so did I," Dean added.

"When are you going to slip the anaconda to her?" Missy asked.

"Soon, very soon," he said, smiling. "I wonder if she's on birth control?"

"She had her tubes tied right after we were born," Doris replied.

"How are you holding up? You really look like crap," Missy asked her brother.

"I'm okay as long as I'm not moving much. The ribs are the only part that hurt."

"There goes the fucking for a few days," Doris grumbled.

"What? My mouth isn't good enough for you?" Missy chuckled.

"Your mouth is wonderful, but dick is dick," Doris said, stroking her brother's semi.

"I think we need to reserve his dick for mom today. You and I can use the toys if we need to."

"I really would like to put it to her today," Dean added.

"Fine, but tomorrow I get some," Doris agreed.

Both nodded as they all got off the bed and returned to the kitchen. Betty left the bathroom a few minutes later and went to the living room. She put on her robe then joined them in the kitchen.

"Mom, the robe is fine while you're cooking, but otherwise it comes off," Missy told her.

"Okay," she replied.

"What do you think of mom's bush?" Doris asked her siblings.

"I like it," Dean replied.

"I do too but she needs a little gardening," Missy added.

"I think so too," Doris agreed. "Mom, after breakfast we're going to give you a little makeover."

Her mother nodded but said nothing.

"Mom, you seem anxious again," Dean told her.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to them. "This just seems wrong. A mother isn't supposed to have sex with her children."

"Says who?" Missy asked.

"It's against the law," Betty replied.

"When was the last time you heard about a mother going to jail for fucking her adult child?" Doris asked.

"Well, never. But they could."

"We won't do it if there are cops here. Problem solved," Dean offered.

Betty put plates in front of each with scrambled eggs and toast, then took her seat.

"Robe, mom," Doris reminded her.

She stood and reluctantly removed it then sat again. They ate quietly. When Dean was finished, Doris got up and put his plate in the sink then climbed up on the table, sitting where her pussy was in front of her brother.

"Your dessert is ready," she told him, smiling.

He didn't hesitate as he bent forward licking her. Betty's eyes were glued to what her son and daughter were doing. Her hand moved between her legs and began gently stroking her clit.

"Mom, his cock is hard and waiting for you. Go sit on it," Missy suggested.

"I...I...shouldn't."

"You need it. Go see how wonderful that big cock feels inside you," her daughter told her.

Betty stood and stepped toward her son. He moved his chair back and waved his hard cock at her, then grabbed her hips and pulled her toward his lap so she was facing the table. She offered no resistance as he pulled her down and lined up. Betty eased down slowly then hesitated as the tip touched her entrance. Her son pulled her down onto him. His cock filled her completely and she moaned in pleasure. She gasped when he hit bottom then began a slow steady rise and fall, moaning with each penetration. Her daughters watched and grinned at each other. Doris reached out and put her hands on her mother's head then pulled her face toward her pussy. Betty didn't resist and was soon lapping at her daughters already wet cunt.

"Mom, you've eaten pussy before, haven't you?" Doris asked. Her mother nodded and continued. "Damn, she's good at this."

"You said you'd never done a woman before," Missy said.

"I was embarrassed. I thought you'd think I was weird."

"Leave her alone. She can't lick and talk at the same time," Doris told her sister, as she pulled her mother's face back to her waiting pussy.

"Bitch," Missy said. "How's her pussy?" she asked her brother.

"Tight and slippery. It's good."

"All pussies would be tight on your anaconda," Doris chuckled.

"So far, anyway," he replied, as he smacked his mother's bare ass.

She moaned sending vibrations into her daughters pussy.

"Fuck, that was good. Smack her some more. I'm gonna cum," Doris panted.

With the third smack, Doris moaned loudly and pulled her mother hard into her pussy, then came with repeated moans. Doris scooted back when she became sensitive.

"My turn," Missy said, as she moved to where her sister had been.

Betty continued sliding on her son's huge cock. As soon as Missy was settled, she began licking her.

"Wow, you are good at this," Missy told her mother.

Betty was also getting close. Her son's cock was hitting all the right places and seemingly, all at the same time. She intensified her assault on her daughter's bare pussy, and soon both mother and daughter were cumming hard. Betty was moaning loudly, and her legs were trembling as she did.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," her son told her, just as he erupted and filled her pussy with his seed.

Betty came again. His huge throbbing cock took her over the edge. She grunted with each of his thrusts as her entire body shook from the orgasm. She collapsed forward into her daughter's lap panting. After she caught her breath, she raised up and turned around, then licked her son's cock and balls clean to get the remaining cum. Before standing, she kissed the tip of his softening cock.

"Thank you. I needed that. It's been a long time," she said.

Doris handed her a dish towel. "You're leaking."

Before using the towel, she used her finger to gather the cum and licked it from her fingers.

"So, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Doris asked.

"When I tasted cum the very first time and realized the high I got from it, I talked to some girlfriends about it. They thought I was off my rocker. It made me feel like a freak, I guess. I switched to only women for about three years before trying cum again. Until today, I've never really been satisfied riding a dick. I just wanted to suck them and get the cum. Eating pussy and being eaten is my favorite way to get off."

DocWords
DocWords
3,298 Followers
12