Triplet Play Ch. 02 - A New Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can eat my pussy anytime you want," Doris told her.

"What else are you into?" Missy asked.

"Other than sucking, I don't have a lot of experience with men. I've probably done about everything with women."

"BDSM?" Missy asked.

"I'm not into pain stuff. I do enjoy some bondage," her mother replied.

"It's pretty obvious you like watching and being watched," Doris added.

"Yes, I do like that."

"Butt stuff?" Dean asked his mother.

"Your father and I did that a few times. Mostly, I've had that with strap-ons. Never anything the size of you."

"He's good at it. He takes his time. You've got to try it," Missy said.

"Not today. I'm still quivering from a few minutes ago."

"I'm gonna need my cock sucked again later. Are you up to it?"

"I'm always up to it, but I don't want to monopolize you."

"Missy and I talked about it. He's all yours today but he's pretty sore still. You'll have to do all the work."

"Just say the word. I'm ready and willing."

"How about we do that trim now?" Missy asked.

"Let's clean up the kitchen first," Betty suggested.

"Don't get too pushy or we'll have to tie you up and have our way with you," Doris advised. As they began working on the kitchen they continued to talk.

"Are you kids into that?"

"I like being tied and used. Doris likes being the dom. Dean likes everything."

"He doesn't like being butt fucked," Doris added.

"No, that's for sure," Missy said, grinning. "Mom, have you ever done videos?"

"Not on purpose. Some asshole at the bar recorded me sucking him. I dropped his phone into his beer and ruined it."

"We've recorded lots of stuff. We keep it locked and hidden," Missy said.

"Who, besides you three, participates in your playtime?" their mother asked.

"Your friend Sharon, a couple of times," Doris admitted.

"Sharon? From my work?" Betty asked.

"That's the one," Doris replied.

"She was over once and accidentally walked in on Dean jerking off in the bathroom. When she saw the anaconda, she was hooked. I tied her up and we all used her. She's a natural submissive," Doris said.

"Sharon?"

"Wanna see the video?" Missy asked.

"Maybe later. Sharon? Damn, that surprises me. I don't care what you kids do with her, but I don't want her knowing about what we're doing."

"Agreed. How about that trim now?" Missy asked.

Her daughters walked her to the master bath and had her sit on the vanity. They used mostly scissors just to trim and shape her triangle. The razor was used just to touch up her nearly bare labia. They rinsed her and handed her a mirror.

"What do you think?" Doris asked.

"Well done. I'm glad you didn't shave me."

Betty started to get up, but Missy stopped her. "Dean, come and check this out," she shouted.

He walked in a moment later and knelt between his mother's drawn up legs. His fingers began exploring as he looked at her. Her clit hardened at once. He grinned up at her then licked her from asshole to clit.

"Oh, god," she sighed.

Dean took his time licking and kissing her labia. Her soft sighs continued. Doris and Missy began sucking her nipples as her son tongued her fevered pussy. As she neared orgasm, he moved his attention to her clit. She simply exploded. Her entire body shook as she came. Her legs clamped down on his head holding him there until it was over. He backed away smiling.

"Mom, you made his dick hard. Are you going to leave him like that?" Doris asked.

"My I?" his mother asked.

He helped her off the vanity and took her seat. She worshiped his cock, giving him a long slow blowjob. When he came, she took him out of her mouth and sprayed her face and mouth with her son's semen, then looking in the mirror, wiped it into her mouth.

12