Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fall silent, letting him continue.

Still chuckling he says, "You're to keep this plug in until you've earned your reward. It may be a few hours, a few days, or even a week before you're allowed to remove it. Besides using the bathroom and cleaning it periodically, of course. I'm a sadist, not a monster."

Moving closer, he stops until my chin is firmly grasped in his hand, causing my eyes to jerk up and meet his own devilish glare.

"You're to keep the plug in for as long as I want, always on the edge and always ready for me to take you. You're also not allowed to masturbate or make yourself come. Am I clear?"

"But Daddy-" I protested angrily but he cut me off immediately.

"Don't "but daddy" me. Either you take this punishment and I fuck you when you've earned it, or I'll never touch again."

I can't believe I let myself get played like that. I really thought I had the control all this time, but it seems like he always did.

Because Daddies always have the control.

Damn, that was good.

As much as I want to resist, to prove that he didn't beat me at my own game, I have to concede. I'm done with the games. And the seduction schemes. At this point, I'll give up everything to finally have my Daddy inside me. Even if that means giving up all the power too.

Honestly, I don't even mind that Vic beat me at my own game. When he rubbed my ass after the spanking or he kissed me in his lap, I could feel the emotion, the tenderness in those minutes. As much as I want Daddy to fuck me, I think what we've started is beyond sex. That is to say, it could be beyond sex if I let my pride go and give in to my Daddy. Give in to what could happen if I gave him the control, instead of letting him take it.

"Okay, Daddy," I sigh. "What do I need to do to earn my punishment?"

Vic smiles wide. I think he realizes I've finally given up on my games.

"To earn your reward, just follow the house rules. Clean up after yourself, drop the attitude, and don't leave your fucking shoes in the floor," Vic states with a serious expression.

Nodding I reply, "Yes Daddy, I promise."

At my words, Vic nods once and releases my chin from his hand.

He gives me one more look before whispering, "If you behave like that, like the good boy I know you can be, you'll have my cock in you before no time."

With that, he whips around and makes for my door, leaving me to digest what just happened.

Over his shoulder he calls, "Don't forget about the mess downstairs you need to clean up."

"Yes, Daddy," I murmur.

Throwing one last look at me, Daddy exits and I collapse on the bed, the wildness of our situation finally catching up to me.

If Daddy wanted a good boy, then that's what I would give him. I'd clean up after my self and be the most well behaved boy I could be. Mentally, I forgot all about Operation Seduce Daddy Vic and formed a new plan.

Operation Good Boy

--

Victor

It's been three days since I finally got the upper hand on Jacob.

The last time I thought I got through to him after he seduced me in the kitchen, he wound up trying to seduce me again.

But it didn't go the way he planned at all.

I realized that if I was ever going to break Jacob's bratiness, I would need to offer him something he wanted and only give it up when he truly proved himself.

And that thing was me.

The past three days have been harmonious.

Not only has Jacob been cleaning up after himself more, he's been doing additional chores around the house. When I've gotten home from work the past few days, dinner has been on the table and the laundry and day to day maintenance of the house has already been done. And every evening he greets me with a sweet "hi, daddy".

This time as he cleans and watches his behavior, it's not to seduce me. It's to serve me.

In addition to following the rules, we've also been talking more and spending time together. Before the divorce from his Mom, Jacob and I used to go to basketball games and movies together and just hang out. It was never fatherly/son between us, but more like two friends.

It should feel like he's only being civil with me to get what he wants but over the past few days, I've noticed a change in him. He smiles more genuinely and he talks to me about his future and his dreams and even his fears. If I'm not careful, I think I'll fall for the boy I'm getting to know.

Rationally, I know this has to end when his mother comes home, or even when I finally decide his punishment is over. But the moments when we're just shooting the shit on the couch and watching a game, they feel so real to me. I just have to ignore the fact he's got a plug in his ass, brushing against his button every time he moves.

--

On my way back from the bathroom later that evening, I pass Jacob's room and notice that his door is slightly ajar. Figuring he'd be out tonight since it's a Friday evening, I poke my head in and notice him sitting cross legged on his bed, reading a book.

His dirty blonde hair falls a little into his face, partially obscuring the right side of his face. The boy looks like an innocent angel sitting there all serene and quiet. It's hard to imagine I witnessed him getting fucked like an animal there just a few days ago. At the sound of the door creaking open, Jacob pops his head up and smiles widely at my appearance.

"Hi, Daddy! What're you up to?"

Since the event three days ago, Jacob hasn't called me anything but Daddy. It's been absolute bliss.

Leaning against his door, I say, "Oh nothing much, baby boy. What about you?"

Jacob closes his book and cheekily replies, "Just reading. Unless you can offer something better to do?"

"Hmmmm," I pretend to consider while I make my way into his room. "How about a movie? I pick and you make the popcorn?"

"Deal!" Jacob squeals and hops out off his, bed making it past me through the door and down the stairs faster than I catch up.

Following at a much slower rate, I can't imagine how running with a plug in his ass felt just now. Imaging him now, bent over and panting in the kitchen from the pleasure coursing through him is unbearable. At the image in my mind, I feel myself grow in my pants.

I know this punishment was supposed to be for Jacob but I never knew I would feel like I'm being punished too. Little does Jacob know, I'm on the cusp of throwing in the towel and giving us both what we want.

Hell, it may even be tonight.

When I hit the last step, I hear Jacob holler from the kitchen, "Daddy, where's the special popcorn seasoning you love?"

"Top shelf of the pantry!" I holler back.

Figuring if wouldn't take but another minute to get the popcorn, I settle down on the couch and start browsing for a movie. Jacob loves superhero movies but I think a sweet romance would get us in the mood for what I have planned for later.

I'm about to put one on when I hear a crash from the kitchen.

I'm up as fast as I can and in the entrance of the kitchen two seconds later. Apparently Jacob was having trouble reaching the top shelf because he had pulled over a rickety stool and was standing on it, very precociously I might add. Around the stool on the floor lays various spices that must have fallen out when he was digging for the seasoning.

Panic makes me yell out, "Jacob, what are you doing?"

Jacob must not have heard me rush in earlier because he startles at my voice, trying to turn around on the stool to face me.

The stool chose that moment to give up under Jacobs's weight as one of the legs topples off, leaving Jacob plummeting to the ground.

I'm not sure what got me across the kitchen in enough time to save him. It might have been adrenaline, or fear, or the strong surge of panic I felt at the possibility of anything happening to my boy.

When the dust settles and all noise has ceased, Jacob is lying in my arms, looking at me with awe and an emotion I can't decipher. His eyes are wide with shock but they quickly turn soft when they gaze at me staring back at him.

"You saved me, Daddy" he murmurs, awe in his voice.

Looking into my boys eyes, all I can feel is relief that nothing happened to him. As I watched him fall, all I could think was, "please let him be okay."

As I continued to survey him in my arms, his body burning into my skin, it all clicks into place. I've been pretending for a long time that I didn't want him. Way before he started his plan of seduction if I was being honest.

But that ends today.

I realized three days ago that Jacob was done playing the seduction game, but that didn't stop me from continuing a game of my own.

We could never be something real if I kept keeping him on the edge like this. If I was simply punishing him because we were in a daddy/boy relationship, it would be different. But I punished him to prove that I could come out on top. That I won.

But it's not about the power plays.

It's about claiming my boy as mine.

The whole time I've been coming to my enlightenment, Jacob has been staring at me with same soft expression.

Unable to control my need for him any longer, and finally ready to fall with my feet first, I swing Jacob up into my arms as I walk a few steps toward the wall. Placing his back firmly against it, I help settle his legs so they wrap around my waist as his arms hook around my neck.

Jacob looks startled for a minute but it all disappears when I fuse my mouth with his. And then we're kissing so fiercely not even an inch of space separates us. Our kisses are so passionate and full of emotion, heightened by Jacobs's near miss just a few moments ago.

Jacob greedily licks into my mouth with his teasing tongue as he humps his full ass back into my crotch. My body is already on fire for the little spitfire in my arms. Whines escape his mouth as I feel his hands tighten around my neck, holding on for dear life.

Without realizing it, my legs start to move as if they have a mind of their own. I can feel my body moving but my mind is only focused on one thing- the taste of Jacob as I grapple for control against his tongue.

My feet have finally moved both of us so Jacob's ass rests against the kitchen table and I stand between his legs, still with the boy wrapped around me. My cock is hard as nails as I fuck up into his clothed ass, wishing that we were naked and in my bed. Jacobs whines reach whimper level as I remember the plug still lodged firmly in his beautiful hole.

Suddenly, Jacob breaks away from me and lays his forehead against mine as we both struggle to catch our breaths. His chest heaves up and down as we lock eyes, the lust swimming in his turning my blood to boiling.

Deciding quickly what needs to happen, I lower my head and whisper,

"You have two minutes to get on my bed, strip, and have your hole as loose and as wet as you can get it. When the time is up, I'm coming after you and I'm going to slide right in your hole, whether you're ready or not."

Knowing Jacob, I thought he would have a snarky comment or a question but the boy slips around me and off the table before I can blink. I didn't even have time to look at the clock before he's already made It upstairs.

My boy must be eager to finally get that plug out and be filled by something more satisfying.

I really hope Jacob isn't keeping an eye on the clock because I know I can't wait the whole two minutes. I barely last thirty seconds before I'm stripping out of all of my clothes and leaving them in the kitchen before walking quickly up the stairs. Even though I jumped the time, I would never fuck him if he wasn't physically ready to take me. I just knew that would get him going.

Reaching the top stair, I pause and strain to hear Jacob from his position in my room down the hall. Faint whimpers echo through the hall, traveling straight to my cock.

Deciding I can't wait any longer, I quickly burn through the last few steps it takes me to get to Jacob until I'm in my door way entrance, drinking in the sight of my boy in all his glory.

Like he was the first time I saw him this way, Jacob lays on his back while he plunges three fingers into his sloppy wet hole, an intense look on his face. The plug and a bottle of lube lay haphazardly beside him on the tangles sheets. The only difference between this scene and that one is that this time, Jacob is in my bed, covered in my scent.

The boy whines louder when he takes in my naked body, narrowing his gaze on my erect cock. Pre cum drips from my engorged head on to the wooden floor below me. As Jacob watches, I take my sensitive cock in my hand and slowly stroke it for his viewing pleasure.

As I take measured strokes, down the shaft, twirling around the head and back down to my balls, Jacob slows the speed of his finger fucking to reach my strokes. When I speed my ministrations up, so does he, letting more whimpers fall.

When I see sweat start to bead his forehead and a glazed look cross his eyes, I let go off my cock and make my way quickly to the bed. It's evident my boy needs me.

The first thing I do when I reach him is climb on top and take his face gingerly into my hands, sliding my fingers along his scalp as I take his small, red mouth under the possession of my own.

Through our kisses, I can hear muffled whimpers as his tongue submits to me, letting me tangle with his as I explore every crevice within my grasp.

I could spend forever just kissing him but that's not what I promised him. That's not what he earned.

I'm ready to give my boy his reward. And he's more than ready to take it.

Forcing my mouth away from his, I hook his legs into my hands under the knee and spread them up and apart so his gaping hole is exposed to me. He did such a good job getting himself ready that all I need to do is slide in.

I can't help myself from bending down and giving him a few licks directly into his hole first. I have to hold his legs in a death grip as he grabs onto to my hair and bucks his hole right into my mouth.

"Daddy please! I've been so good! I wanted to be so good for you!"

Pulling away from his hole I reply breathlessly, "You have been baby, so good. I need you to listen to me though, Jacob. I have a serious question. "

Jacob's eyes clear slightly as he focuses all his attention me.

"Good boy. I need to know if you want me to wear a condom. I'm clean but I'll do whatever you want."

Jacob squirms and replies, "I'm clean too. And I make all of my partner's wear rubbers. Even the guy from the other day-"

A surprise growl from my throat slips passed, shutting down Jacob's words.

"Don't bring up other men when you're in my bed. You're mine now. No one else's.

Jacob's eyes grow soft and then guilty.

"I never said it last week, Daddy, but I'm sorry I tried to seduce you. I just wanted you all for myself but I went about it the wrong way. I'm so happy to be here with you now, to be your good boy. I haven't even touched my self since Wednesday."

"What a good boy, you've been. So, condom, or no?" I question impatiently.

"No condom. I want to feel you bare in me. And I want your come to stay in me long after your cock is gone," Jacob breathes.

I growl in pleasure instead of replying as my fingers slip into his ass and deeply fuck him while he struggles to speak.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes!"

Pulling my fingers out, I waste no time when I position my cock at his entrance and thrust all the way in one go.

Since Jacob hasn't come in three days, it shouldn't be a surprise when he screams my name and comes all over his stomach, his thrusts jostling my cock inside him. Groaning and trying not to come myself, I revel in the way my boy falls apart just from the feel of my cock alone.

Jacob looks stricken as he comes down from his orgasm. Reaching up to my chest with a trembling hand, he whispers, "Daddy, I'm so sorry. I was just on edge and I didn't mean to come so soon."

Shushing him, I croon softly, "It's okay, baby. Since you've been so good, I'll give you that one. But every orgasm from here is mine and only I say when you can have it. Got it?"

Nodding, Jacob replies, "Yes, Daddy."

Noticing that Jacob's cock is already back to a full erection, I start again, ready to fuck another load out of him.

Starting out slowly, I make a few shallow thrusts to help Jacob get adjusted but he has no patience for slow and shallow. Judging by the way he grabs my waist and screws his face up in a tortured expression, he wants it fast and deep. And I'm all too willing to give it to him.

Over and over I ram my swollen cock into his reddened, gaping cunt, pulling whimper after whine out of his hoarse throat. I've had boys in the past but none hold a candle to what Jacob does to me as he falls apart.

When I was denying my attraction for him last week, I never thought I would ever end up here, my deepest fantasy come to life.

Jacob's chest heaves with the effort it takes to breathe through my rough pounding. His eyes roll into the back of his head as I feel his hands on my sides grow limp. My poor boy is being fucked to pieces and I feel like a fucking God just watching it happen. Sawing my cock in and out of him, clenching my ass checks to force more power into my thrusts, I feel invincible.

Not entirely though as my orgasm finally sneaks up on me.

I can tell Jacob is on the verge too because his eyes suddenly snap back to consciousness as they meet mine, showing the panic swimming in those depths.

"Daddy, I can't," he whimpers brokenly. His body shakes with my rough fuck, his cock about to burst again.

As much as I would love to make him come first and claim a punishment, I can't stop my orgasm as it attacks my whole nervous system, stiffening my body and unloading a massive amount of come into my boys well used hole.

"Oh, Daddy! I can feel your come in me! Oh, I feel so full," Jacob moans. He looks absolutely come drunk as my cock continues to paint his insides.

Growling, Jacob's words push me on as I fuck him through my orgasm, pushing my come further into his tight channel as my cock pounds into him.

When I finish, my cock is still hard and Jacob's is at half chub. Looking at Jacob, he looks completely fucked out even though he didn't orgasm again. That simply won't do.

Pulling my cock out and dropping to my head down to his ass, I keep Jacob's legs spread and without any warning to my boy, I plunge my tongue into his messy cunt, licking away all of my come from inside his wet hole.

Like clockwork, screams pierce my eardrums as Jacob loses it under me, trying to jerk his sensitive hole away from my flickering tongue.

"Oh god! Daddy, what are you doing?" Jacob screams. I have to lock my arms around his legs as his body bucks up against my mouth, trying to dislodge me.

As I ignore him and continue to eat out my boy, my come drops out of his gaping hole and down his thighs. I've never seen such a beautiful sight as my boy, on his back with my come leaking from him.

Although I was exhausted from our furious fuck a few minutes ago, my cock goes ram rod straight again and I stand back up on my knees just to drive my cock all the way into Jacob again.

The boy's eyes roll back in his head as his pretty little cock immediately erupts on to his stomach again without permission.

Jacob isn't even aware of his second infraction as he holds on to my shoulders for dear life as I pound him into the mattress.

I can't wait to serve out his punishment later but for now I lose myself in the feel of his tight ass, wet with my own come.

As I hold his legs and fuck him harder than the first time, pleas rain from his swollen lips, wet with the drool leaking out from our intense fucking.

"I can't take it anymore, Daddy!" He screams.

My boy is practically sobbing as sweat pours from his forehead. A glance at the clock on the bedside table shows me that I've been fucking him for close to an hour.