Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't care, though. Nothing's going to stop me until my boy is full with another load of my come and he only knows my name.

Thankfully, he won't have to wait long as I can feel my orgasm tickling my spine. Needing to finish this on my terms though, I rip my cock from Jacob's hole and throw myself on the mattress.

As much as Jacob was begging me to stop, he whines when I leave his hole empty.

Grabbing him by the hips, I guide him onto my waist and urge, "I'm about to come but I want you riding me when I do. Can you handle that?"

Instead of replying, Jacob seems to gather another energy source from somewhere because he greedily straddles my waist and fucks down on to my cock, taking the whole thing in seconds.

He barely pauses to moan before he's up and riding me like his life depends on it. I wish I could last longer but my boy is about to receive another load to join the last.

Grunting, I finally shoot another smaller load as Jacob bounces up and down during my whole orgasm, flexing his rim around my cock.

When he feels the last spurts of my cock shooting in his cunt, Jacob collapses onto my chest and closes his eyes, completely exhausted.

Deciding that we can clean up after a quick snooze, I join him in a post sex nap, my arms coming around to snuggle him close into me.

--

The Next Morning

Jacob

The first thing I became aware of when I opened my eyes was the light pouring in through the blinds. I could have sworn I only drifted off for a minute last night but then-

And that's the second thing I became aware of. My Daddy was passed out asleep under me and his cock was still buried deep inside my hole. As I stirred, his morning wood start to thicken and I let out several moans. My ass was so sensitive from the pounding it took yesterday along with having to sleep with Vic's giant snake in my ass.

All the squirming around on his cock finally roused Vic as he grunted awake, swinging his arms around to my neck and kissing me before I could say a word.

Pulling away from the impromptu smooch, Vic chuckled and grumbled, "Good morning, boy."

"Good morning, Daddy," I replied quietly.

Vic grows serious as he looks into my eyes. I knew we were going to have a discussion about last night but I didn't think it would be this soon. Deciding I should probably have clothes on for this, it takes a great effort to slide off of Daddy's thick penis.

Vic groans when the head finally pops free from my hole but he doesn't let me get far before I'm wrapped in his arms again, this time underneath him.

"Daddy, let me up," I whine.

"No, I want to ask you something first," Vic growls.

Nodding my consent, Vic starts with, "Last night was amazing. And I want that with you for as long as you want me."

My breath catches and a smile splits my face. Knowing he's not done yet, I interrupt quickly and say.

"I want you to, Daddy. I can't promise that I won't act up every now and then, but I'll always be your good boy in the end."

Vic chuckles and replies, "I know you will, baby. My only concern now is your Mom. How do you wanna handle her?"

I've actually been thinking this through so I'm ready with my answer when he asks.

"I don't want to blindside my Mom with a whole relationship when she comes home so I think we should keep things casual until she's back in the states. After we talk to her, we can move towards becoming official. Does that sound okay to you?"

Daddy grows pensive and replies, "As long as no one else touches what's mine. I'll do whatever you want, as long as you stay my good boy."

Blushing I reply, "I'll try, Daddy. I can't promise I won't have to resort to being bad to get what I want but only in dire situations."

Laughing, Vic concedes, "Okay, you can be bad, but only in dire situations. But then I'll have to punish you."

With that, my heart warms as Daddy snuggles me into his chest. I don't know how the rest of this will play out, but I know I'll be better off than I was with Daddy by my side. This whole thing started as a harebrained seduction plot but I never thought I could actually find something permanent with Vic. I guess we'll just have to see.

--

Victor

It's been two years since the first day I tripped over Jacob's shoes in the entrance way and every day since, I've never been more thankful of how much of a brat he can be.

If he wasn't such a brat, I never would have found the true love of my life.

At first it was just casual sex like we agreed to. Glorious, earth shattering sex. We didn't want to start anything serious until his mother came back and we could explain our relationship.

But then she did, and at first she was confused and a little hurt but she got over it. Even though she was still extremely protective over Jacob, she knew I would never hurt him and chose to support us.

Even though we had his mothers support, I got nervous and hesitated to make Jacob officially my boy. I knew I still wanted him more than anything, but I got cold feet about whether I was even worthy of such a boy.

However, that is until he came up with another scheme to force my hand.

In our years together, Jacob usually stayed a good boy until he had to use his scheming powers for good, i.e pushing me to be a better Daddy.

A month after Brittany came back, I walked into my home and immediately tripped over a pair of shoes. Jacob's, to be exact.

That night, I punished my boy something fierce and then I officially asked him to be mine. I knew then that I was worthy of him, because I was the only one that could reign him in when he acted like a brat.

Jacob only acted out one more time since that.

Last week, he pulled the same thing except this time, he said he would never do it again if I agreed to one thing.

"You're engaged?!" Brittany screamed through the phone. This time she was off in Yemen but she didn't worry about Jacob anymore. We had been living together for a year and a half at this point.

"Yep, we're engaged. I guess you could say Jacob got me all tripped up for him."

Laughing, my boy placed a kiss on my cheek and then went into the kitchen to make dinner.

In just a jock, an apron, and a gorgeous glittering ring on his finger.