Tripping

Story Info
Jacob schemes to turn his Step Dad into his Daddy.
12.5k words
4.7
25.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All sexual activity takes place with consenting adults over the age of 18

*Scenes of unprotected sex are displayed and should not be used as guidelines for safe sex practices. This work is merely fiction.

Thank you for reading!

*****

Victor

"Brittany, he's doing fine. I promise," another assurance slips out of my mouth as I use one hand to hold the phone and the other to unlock the front door.

"I know Vic, but I worry about not being there for the beginning of his sophomore year of college. First the divorce and now practically abandoning him with you while I'm out of the country..."

"First of all," I sigh into the phone while opening the front door, "you and I had only been married two years so it's not like his whole family was torn apart. I barely even got anytime to be his step dad. He was totally fine after we split."

Walking in the house, I can hear her mutter under her breath but she stays quiet, listening to my attempts to calm her down for the fourth time this week.

"Second of all, you did not abandon him. Jacob is 21 years old and fully capable of taking care of himself. He talks to you every other day on the phone and Skype. Jacob knows how important your work is with Doctors Without Borders. And we've been getting along great- oof!"

Ironically, at that moment, my foot hits one of Jacob's tennis shoes that he's left out in the middle of the floor. My phone goes flying as I lose my footing and end up sprawled on the floor.

I can hear Brittany yelling from the phone but it takes me a minute to get back up on my feet. I'm not quite 40 yet but I'm no spring chicken either.

Glancing over at the discarded shoes on the floor, I try to temper my anger so Brittany can't hear it in my voice. Though I didn't lie to her earlier about things being great, because they really are, sometimes Jacob can get on my last nerve. He's a great kid but lately it seems he's been pushing me a little. For the past few weeks, I've noticed he's been blatantly ignoring the few house rules I set up when he moved in. He's also been wearing less and less clothes around the house. I tried to ignore him as much as I can, but I'm a human man and the boy has a beautiful body.

I've attempted to tone down how much time I spend thinking about him and his glorious body but it's been a long time since I've been with anybody. What a world of trouble I would be in if Jacob knew how much he turned me on but fortunately I think I've flown under the radar so far.

However, no matter how much attraction I have towards him, it doesn't excuse the way he's been acting lately. I've been chalking it up to missing his Mom but something feels off with his behavior lately. If he was my boy, I'd lay him across my thighs and spank his backside until he turned purple. But that could never happen.

Sweeping the phone off the floor and putting it to my ear, I hear, "Victor! Are you there? What happened?"

"It's all good, Britt. I just tripped," I rush to assure her. I quickly change the subject so I don't have time to get mad again.

"Anyways, what were we talking about? Oh right! Jacob is doing great and we're getting on fine here. He eats three times a day, goes to bed on time, and his school work hasn't faltered at all," I repeat verbatim from the last three times I've said it this week.

I hear Brittany sigh and then concur, "Honestly, I know he's fine. When we talk on Skype, I can see how happy he is being there with you. I just miss him."

"I understand, Britt. And he misses you too. But your service with the Doctor's is up in three months and then you'll be back stateside! Just hang on a little longer."

"You're right about that! Thank you for calming me down, Vic. And keeping Jacob in the first place. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't take him in."

Feeling myself grow a little uncomfortable, I mumble, "You know it's no problem. You don't have to thank me every time we talk, you know?"

She laughs and replies, "I know, but you're just a really amazing guy and both of us are lucky to have you in our lives."

Brittany continues to embarrass me for a few more minutes until I can convince her to get off the phone.

I love Brittany, and would do anything for her, but having to take these calls more than once a day has been getting on my last nerve. She's been gone only three months but you'd think Jacob was a child instead of a fully grown adult in college the way she's so protective of him.

Even though Brittany and I were married for two years, we realized that we were never going to work as husband and wife. After the divorce, she and Jacob moved out but she remained my best friend and I hers. When she asked if I would take Jacob in so she could go help halfway around the world in Angola, I accepted immediately. Jacob and I always got along and I honestly liked having him around during our marriage.

Speaking of Jacob, my eyes scan back to the floor where his shoes still lay discarded. He's been testing the house rules lately but this is the first time he's blatantly disregarded them.

Feeling myself getting angry again, I decide to go searching for Jacob to set the record straight. If he thinks he can walk all over me and my rules like this, he's got another thing coming.

"Jacob!" I yell, waiting for a response. I knew he was home because when I left this morning, there were no shoes in the entrance.

"In the kitchen!"

Stomping my way inside the kitchen, I pull up short when I take Jacob in.

He's completely naked expect for a hot pink jockstrap and my cooking apron. Neither of which helps to cover his entire backside that now remains completely exposed.

Jacob's pert little ass sticks obscenely off his stick frame, two beautiful, pale globes to compliment such a tiny body. Jacob's always been a smaller kid but the summer after high school when he turned 19, he also hit a growth spurt. He didn't get much taller than his 5'6, a few inches shorter than even his Mom, but he did grow in other places. An example of that on full display for me, God, and anyone to see.

Jacob must have heard me enter because he calls over his shoulder, "Hi, Daddy!" His back is still to me as he prepares something on the stove.

That's another thing that came with this new behavior. On top of breaking house rules, he's also taken to calling me "Daddy". I think I would be disturbed if I didn't break into a half chub every time he did it.

I'm still shocked into silence over his current dress but the "daddy" causes an unwanted reaction. Suddenly, my cock begins to stiffen in my pants as lust rolls through me.

Jacob knows I'm bisexual, but he has no way of knowing that when I'm with male partners, I prefer them to call me daddy. And I require most of them to wear what Jacob has on right now. Well, the jockstrap anyways, not that the apron isn't fucking hot as hell-

No. He's my stepson. Well, former stepson, but I refuse to think of Brittany's son that way. No matter how gorgeous he looks like this, displayed only for me.

Despite myself, I feel a roll of shame at the pleasure of hearing Jacob call me "daddy". If Brittany knew I was lusting after her son, she would be heartbroken and I would feel awful. I push it aside for now and try to get my bearings straight. I came in here to tell him off, not get hard over his delectable body.

First I need to find out why the hell he's practically naked in the kitchen and then we can have a discussion about his behavior.

"Jacob. We need to have a talk."

Jacob

Standing across the kitchen from Daddy Vic with my back still turned to him, I can hear the barely controlled anger resonating in his deep voice. You'd think I'd be terrified to face the mountain of a man hovering behind me but I was actually ecstatic. Things were going exactly according to plan.

I knew it was a risk forgoing all of my clothes but it was essential to Phase 2 of my plan: "tease and repeat" of Operation Seduce Daddy Vic.

Phase 1, "brat attack", had gone off without a hitch when all of the subtle house rules I had been breaking resulted in getting a rise out Vic just now. I've done everything from leaving dirty dishes out to just walking around in my tiniest clothing. According to my well thought out plan, leaving my shoes in the floor was supposed to be the last straw before he confronted me. And here he is, just like clockwork. Now that he's ready and irritated, I was all set to put Phase 2 into action.

So that's why I'm standing here, naked except for the apron and my jock. The plan was to tease him with a little taste of my body, getting him all hot and bothered while I acted like a brat. When he was riled up enough, it would be time for phase three. For now, I would just show off all my assets and continue to call Vic, Daddy. That was another risk because I didn't know how Vic would react but it was vital to the plan.

Not only was Vic bisexual, which he disclosed to me when we meet, but he was also into daddy/boy kink. That he did not disclose to me. I found out that information when I borrowed his phone to call my Mom the day after she left for Africa. I was trying to make a call when a message popped up and my eyes glanced across it without thinking. Evidently, Vic was sharing some naughty texts with boys on Tinder, asking them to call him Daddy. Aside from the fact that those messages made me horny as hell, they also made me incredibly jealous. Finding those texts and dirty pictures made me realize that if I ever wanted to stop lusting after Vic from afar, I would have to make my move now. I didn't feel guilty going after my former step dad because I knew my Mom was fully over him. Plus, she would never need to know what happened with Daddy while she was gone.

Ever since my Mom married Vic when I was 18, I've been half in lust, half in love with him. Not only was he a really good man and treated my Mom and I well, he was also fucking hot as hell.

Somewhere in his late 30's, Vic had greying hairs at his temples but the rest of his hair was thick and dark. It complimented his beard, also more pepper than gray. Since Vic was the foreman of a construction company, he was extremely ripped and muscled across all of his tan skin. He wasn't that tall, only 5'11 or so but still way taller than me. His thick build and strong muscles made him feel taller than he actually was. I'd fantasized about him for the last two years and now that we were here alone, I was ready to enact my plan.

Spinning around, I gasp, "Daddy! What do we need to talk about?"

Vic's eyes flash at my words as the tent in his pants grows a little larger. Oh yeah, he's exactly where I wanted him.

"How about we talk about the fact that you're naked in the kitchen? Where the hell are all your clothes?"

"Dirty," I reply with a shrug. "It's laundry day and this was all that was clean."

As I speak in my most innocent falsetto, Daddy Vic can't take his eyes away from my exposed skin. The apron is barely long enough to cover my crotch and stomach so my chest and thighs are completely exposed.

"Right," Vic clears his throat while taking a lot of effort to pull his eyes away from my thighs.

"The other thing I wanted to talk to you about was-"

Victor's speech is cut off with a suppressed moan. Pretending not to know that I caused the moan by turning around to the stove and exposing my ass again, I say over my shoulder, "What is it that you were saying, Daddy?"

Another throat clear and then Victor says, "Uhh, maybe you could find some clothes for this? I just-"

Cutting him off by flipping back around I say, "What do you mean? Do you not think I look okay, Daddy?"

Victor's eyes are practically out of his head with lust as he takes in my body again. Just for him, I position myself so he gets a side view of my naked ass and my pert nipples. Daddy's tongue is nearly lolling out of his head and the anger at my brattiness has long since abandoned. It's almost time for phase three.

"No! No, I don't mean that at all! It's just that it's not really appropriate that you're naked in the kitchen."

I fake indignation and exclaim, "So I'm not allowed to show off my body now? Are you slut shaming me, Daddy?"

Vic quickly backtracks and reasons, "I mean, of course you're allowed to show off your body! You can do whatever you want with it. But it's just a little uncomfortable-"

"And why is it uncomfortable, Daddy?"

Victor stumbles over his words again as he tries to keep control over the situation. Unfortunately, he doesn't realize he never had it. I do.

"It's not really that, it's just-"

Time for Phase 3

I interrupt, "It's just that I'm making you uncomfortable. Right, Daddy? And I bet I know where you're feeling uncomfortable the most."

While looking him dead in his eyes, I quickly press my body up against Daddy Vic's and place my small hand on the huge tent in his pants. Instantly, I feel his cock jump in my hand as I curl my fingers through the material of his pants, trying to stroke the monster inside. Victor moans and throws his head back while I tease him.

For a second, I really thought I had him. I thought Operation Seduce Daddy Vic was a success and I'd be pounded into the counter in no time.

But it didn't quite work out that way.

After he moaned, Victor's eyes snapped open as if hearing his own voice made him suddenly realize what was happening. Springing away from me, I can still see the lust in his eyes but it fights with another emotion. Outrage.

"What the hell are you doing, Jacob?" he seethes. Vic's body is taught with tension. I remain clam, hoping I can salvage the work I put in with Phases 1 and 2. The lust is still there, I just need to coax it back out again.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to startle you. Living with you these past months has just made me so horny for you and I thought maybe you were feeling the same way-"

He cuts me off immediately and interjects while waving his hands, "No! You're a very pretty boy, Jacob, but we can't do anything. I'm your step dad for fucks sake! And what about your Mom, what would she think?!"

"Former step dad," I purr while inching closer. "There's not a single reason why we can't have a little fun. I'm well over 18, and you know my Mom has already moved on and started dating. She would be so happy if you did the same."

"Yes, she would, but not if it was with her fucking son!"

Brushing aside his attempts to thwart me, I can tell I'm losing Vic, so I quickly switch tactics.

Scooting closer towards him so we're half a foot apart, I croon, "You can lie to me Vic but you can't lie to yourself. I know you want me. Don't think about my Mom or anything else. Why can't we just play a little bit? Just once?'

I watch as the gears turn in Vic's head while he stands panting heavily. Just my one crotch grab from earlier was enough to unsettle him. I would give up if it were anyone else but from the way he's reacting now and some of the subtle looks he's given me in the past, I know he wants me.

Making my last Hail Mary pass, I reach out my hand to caress his arm this time but it's gently knocked immediately away.

Steel resolve sits in his eyes as he growls, "No. This won't happen."

Victor backs up a few feet and continues in a steadier voice, "I don't know what you think you know, but I don't want you at all and I never will. What I actually want is for you to follow the rules and stop dressing so provocatively around here. You should just find someone your age because this is never going to happen."

I really don't know if I expected my plan to work 100%, but I didn't think I'd fail completely. A rational person would give up when the chips were down, but I wasn't rational, I was resourceful.

Thinking quickly I reply calmly, "Yeah, maybe I will find someone my own age."

Victor nods and backs out of the room, seemingly needing a break from our "discussion." He can pretend he doesn't want me but I saw his eyes before he left. They were blazing with enough heat to set the world on fire. Not only that, but his cock was nearly busting a hole through his pants.

Victor may think that what just happened was over and that I'd let it go, but everyone knows a good boy always has a back-up plan.

And this one is even more ambitious than the last.

--

Victor

Closing the door after a long day at the job site, I blindly walk into the entrance, flipping through the mail as I go. A whole week has gone by since Jacobs's stunt, and things have been pretty quiet around the house. He apologized to me after what happened in the kitchen and I told him we could just forget about it.

However, actually forgetting about what happened has been harder than I imagined it would be.

That day I told Jacob that I never wanted him, and would never want him, I was lying through my fucking teeth.

I don't know exactly when I started noticing him in a different way but it just happened. I think it was around the time his Mom left for Angola and we were left alone together. I started to notice that the boy with gangly limbs and a pimply face traded his youngish looks for an evenly toned body and a clear, pretty face.

I didn't want to want him, but I did. Badly.

Turning him down in mock outrage was just a front to keep myself from giving in. I don't think Jacob realized how close I was to saying "fuck it" and pounding him right there in the kitchen.

Pretending I didn't want him wasn't ideal but it was the best solution I could come up with. And it even seemed to be working so far. Not only has Jacob been keeping his hands to himself after our last...discussion, but he also has been cleaning up after himself more. Not to sound cocky, but I think I've finally gotten through to the boy-

thump

"Oof!"

Suddenly, my foot hits a lump on the ground and I go flying, barely catching myself on the wall right in front of me before I hit the ground. Deja vu and disbelief hit me at the same time as I look at what has impeded my entrance.

The object I tripped over was one of Jacobs's tennis shoes.

"God dammit!" I yell to an empty room.

Apparently, I hadn't gotten through to him at all. I guess the time for polite chats were over. This time, I was getting through to him no matter what it takes. Making an impulsive decision to confront him guns-a-blazing, I sidestep litter all over the downstairs and make my way to the stairs.

In retrospect, if I had been a bit less headstrong in my resolve to confront Jacob, I would have noticed that not only were Jacob's shoes left in the entryway, two pairs of clothing made up the litter that was strewn haphazardly all over the downstairs. Disregarding everything that wasn't the lecture I was about to give Jacob, I make my way up the stairs and stomp my way towards his bedroom door.

When I arrive at the door, without even a second thought, I push it open. My mouth automatically swings ajar in shock as I take in the scene before me.

Much like myself, Jacob was also distracted and didn't notice being walked in on as he rode the cock of a very fit, handsome jock I had never seen before.

Standing in the doorway with my mouth open, I watched as Jacob bounced up and down in a steady rhythm, throwing his head back and letting several high pitched whimpers and moans escape. The jock below him had his eyes rolled back into his head as he very obviously enjoyed the tight backside of my boy, his hands helping Jacob bounce his slim waist and thick hips up and down. Sweat glistened against Jacob's pale back, turning into beads and rolling down into his ass crack to meet the cock drilling into him like it was a competition.