Trish Strips at my Aunt's Wake! Ch. 01

Story Info
My slutty cousin goes nude permanently to inherit her estate.
4.5k words
4.41
25.2k
66
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish was one of my cousins - not that much older than me; maybe five years or so - but I always had the hots for her. She had a bad-ass attitude as a teenager, and while her tits weren't huge, they were still rather nice.

She always dressed rather provocatively - and combined with her looks and body - my god, was she hot! She caught me looking at her more than once, and therefor never really liked me, as I guess she thought she was above me. Maybe it's because she didn't like her cousin leering at her; I don't know. If she didn't want everyone looking at her like that, perhaps she shouldn't have dressed like a slut to begin with. One year at Christmas, I accidentally snapped a picture with my Polaroid camera, and it just happened to be pointing at Trish's chest when it went off. She was furious, but my aunt found it hilarious for some reason.

My Aunt Emma, or Aunt Em as we all called her, had been married to a very successful investment banker. He had died suddenly during a trip overseas when I was about eight or so, and left his entire estate to my aunt, who never remarried. I learned later on, that there was a stipulation in his will forbidding it, or she would lose everything. Nice guy, huh?

Trish was an only child, so she was destined to inherit my aunt's vast amount of wealth, or at least she thought. The trouble was that she was also bratty - even into adulthood - so her mother with whom I got along very well, decided to take her down a notch when it came time for the estate to be bequeathed to her.

Aunt Em treated me like a son, and told me that I would get part of the inheritance as well, and that she wanted me to be the executor of the estate when she passed. I agreed wholeheartedly to her proposal, although I had no idea what was actually in her will, and actually kind of forgot about it as I got older. I stayed in touch with my aunt on a regular basis, and she asked from time if I ever planned on getting married. I just never met someone suited for me I guess, so each time I would explain I had not found the right girl for me yet.

Eventually, Aunt Em grew older and fell into ill health. She was transported to Hospice and I immediately went to see her. I got directions to her room, and as I was about to knock on her door, it opened and Trish exited briskly; almost bumping into me. I hadn't seen her in at least fifteen years, and somehow, she had managed to get even hotter as she aged; much like fine wine. She was now in her mid forties, with styled ash blonde hair, and her features had sharpened significantly, giving her a striking appearance. She was wearing a rather tight - and rather short - black dress. She didn't appear to have changed her dressing habits as she got older.

"Hi Trish!" I said with a smile, giving her a quick once-over. "How have you been? It's been a while."

She didn't appear to be wearing a bra, and her soft tits looked rather squishy as the neckline of her tight dress pushed them flat against her chest.

"I see you're still ogling me!" she snapped. "You haven't changed a bit, you perv! Now get out of my way!"

She strode away and I entered the small room without knocking, since the door was already open.

"Hi, Aunt Em." I said as cheerfully as I could, considering the situation. "How are you feeling?"

She shook her head before answering.

"Not well, Jack." she replied. "I'm so glad you were able to see me before it's too late."

"Oh, don't talk like that." I said reassuringly. "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Jack, this is the hospice." she answered somewhat sternly. "I won't be getting better. I only have a few days left.

"I couldn't help but overhear Trish in the hallway." she added. "What was she talking about?"

"I was just looking at that dress she was wearing. She looks really good, Aunt Em. Time has been kind to her."

"Maybe so, but she still dresses like a little trollop." My aunt observed. "She always looks so trashy, Jack."

"At least she's dressed." I said with a slight snicker.

At that moment, my aunt looked at me with eyes as clear as the day she turned sixteen. A smile curled around her lips, and she let out an uncontrollable giggle.

"What is it?" I inquired; my curiosity piqued by her sudden reaction to my statement.

"You've always been attracted to her, haven't you, Jack?" she inquired. "Be honest with me now. It won't affect anything between us, I promise."

I swallowed hard, and nodded.

"Yes." I admitted. "The way she dresses; I mean, to a teenage kid, who wouldn't be? I know she's my cousin and all, but guys can't just turn their hormones off, you know? Now, she's all grown up and still looks great. Even better!"

"Did you know that's it's legal in all states, to marry your cousin?" my aunt inquired.

I was stunned greatly by her question, and could only manage to shake my head in response.

"I, I thought it was second cousins who could marry." I finally replied.

"Nope. I looked into it, Jack." she said slyly. "You could legally marry Trishy if you wanted to."

"Even if I did- and I'm not saying I would want to," I said quickly, "she would never go for it, Aunt Em. She hates my guts for some reason. She always has."

My aunt shook her head.

"She does not hate you, Jack." Emma explained. "That was her way of hiding the fact that she always had a crush on you as well. Just like a little girl does to a little boy. Pick on him and call him names. It's just that her personality would never let her admit it; even as an adult who is now in her forties. You see, in all likelihood, she thinks that a relationship with her first cousin would be incest as well - and as I have explained to you - it is not. So my question to you is this: if I dangled a carrot in front of her face, would YOU agree to the marriage? Be honest, Jack."

I thought about it for several seconds, mulling over in my mind, if I would really want to be with her or not. I supposed that if she really wasn't snotty all the time, that I might enjoy being around her; particularly if I could peek in on her while she was showering, or if since were married, she would consent to having sex with me, although I seriously doubted the latter would ever happen. I made my decision and nodded.

"Yes I would." I stated assertively. "I hope this doesn't change your view of me."

"Not all," she replied, "but it will change the will dramatically. Jack, I need for you to get in touch with my attorney immediately, and tell him to come here at once! I must make up a new will and testament, to change my bequeathing of the state before it's too late!"

I did as my aunt requested of me and sadly, four days later, she passed away. Her attorney had contacted me to advise me that she had a new will drawn up; one which superseded the original with an entirely different division of her assets, along with several stipulations for the inheritance of those assets. Even I didn't know what was in the new will, but it was to be read at the wake - well at least part of it, anyway - in front of all of those who were in attendance.

"I think you'll like this new will much better, Jack." Sam Jones, Esq. said to me quietly, as we shook hands just inside the door of one of the side rooms of the church where the funeral was to be held the following afternoon. "I don't think she was crazy, but this HAS to be the most bizarre will I have ever drafted for a client. The stipulations for your cousin Patricia to inherit her portion of the estate, are unique to say the least. They're pretty far out in space, but totally legal under the law. If she agrees to them, she HAS to abide by them or lose everything. To YOU, I might add, so I think she'll be desperate to follow the rules."

I was of course, quite puzzled at this.

"I don't understand." I replied.

He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"You get a third right off the bat; no stipulations." he said quietly. "That's all I can tell you for now. Consider yourself a multimillionaire, and... congratulations, Jack. I'll let you know when it's time for me to read the will."

We shook hands again, and then parted ways as I made my way toward the open casket, to see my aunt's body and stand there like an idiot, shaking everyone's hand or hugging them, as they passed by. All guests had been urged to stay for the reading of the will and some refreshments afterwards, in an adjacent room. To my surprise, there was a videographer there as well, recording everything on a digital camera. I had seen funerals filmed before, but not wakes, so I wondered if perhaps he was there to record the reading of the will on DVD.

Shortly thereafter, Trish showed up in an outfit that would have been completely inappropriate for anyone else, but not her! Only Trish could pull off black spike heels, a mid thigh-length black skirt, and of all things; a white - not black - blouse at a funeral and make it look good. Not only good, she looked great! I mean, she was totally hot! As usual. As I would also soon learn, that look wasn't the only thing she was about to pull off. She would soon be pulling off much more than that, for an even hotter look in my humble opinion.

Heads turned to follow my sexy cousin as she approached the casket and kissed her index finger gently, before applying it to my aunt's forehead. She then took her place grudgingly, next to me in line, as mourners showed up to extend their condolences. One by one, they filed by; stopping to offer words of encouragement to us.

"You look really nice, Trish." I said quietly, during a break in the line. "That's a very nice outfit you're wearing. It's nice to see you again."

"Shut up!" she whispered fiercely. "I'll bet you'd just love to see what's under this outfit too, wouldn't you, you fucking perv?"

I was slightly annoyed at her remark, and for some reason, my inner self failed to stop me from speaking this time.

"You know damn well I would!" I hissed back at her in just as subdued of a tone. "You dress like a fucking slut, and then get upset because I jerk off while fantasizing about fucking you and cumming in your cunt, and knocking your gorgeous ass up, you trashy fucking slut!"

Trish's mouth dropped open in amazement, as I turned to greet the next guest. For once in her life, she was at a loss for words. So was I. I couldn't believe what had just come out of my mouth, but now, the cat was out of the bag about how I really felt about her and there was no putting it back inside. A few minutes later, the pastor came over to make an announcement.

"If everyone would follow me to the next room, there will be refreshments served after the reading of the will by Emma's attorney, Mr. Samuel Jones, Esquire. I will state this if I may, however, due to some of the wills contents, anyone under the age of eighteen will not be allowed to attend the reading of the will."

This caused some murmuring and several glances were exchanged, but we all filed into the adjoining room except for a few attendees who were under the stated age. They were accompanied to another area to wait, by some of the church staff, and given food and drink there instead. Rows of chairs had been placed for the adults to sit while the will was read. The pastor motioned for Sam to stand beside him, and began speaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with a sad heart that we are all here this evening, but it was Emma's request that you all be present for the reading of her last will and testament for some odd reason. I will now turn this over to Mr. Jones, who will be reading the will, prior to turning over full power of attorney, to Mr. Jack Osborne, who will then become the official executor of her estate."

"What?!" Trish whispered incredulously into my ear. "Mama made YOU the executor of the estate? What the fuck?!"

"Yes," I whispered back, "but she just made a new will, and I have no earthly idea what is in it to execute. I'm just as much in the dark at this point as you are, Trish."

Sam cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Let me just preface this by stating that if anyone is offended by nudity, you may leave now."

A buzz of voices could be heard, as everyone looked around at one another; including Trish and myself. Had Aunt Em hired a stripper to perform at the reading or something? We were all puzzled by this, but in pure fascination at his remark no one moved, so he continued.

"I will only be reading the first portion of the will that is intended for the guests to hear at this time. The rest will be read later on in private, for those involved with the estate itself, to learn of further distributions of the assets."

He cleared his throat again, and began reading the will aloud.

"For all of you who are in attendance this evening, I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to attend my wake. I certainly hope that you will also be at my funeral and service tomorrow as well. It is with careful consideration that I have rewritten this will. It seems as though my daughter, Patricia Cheryl Cruise, has chosen to go through life making a spectacle of herself, with outrageous outfits that scream cheap and easy. In fact, I'm willing to bet that she has probably worn something completely inappropriate and possibly even provocative for a situation such as this, to this wake tonight."

A few chuckles could be heard, and Sam continued.

"So, since my daughter likes to be the center of attention and wear such provocative outfits to draw attention to her body, here is my first stipulation for you to begin the process of inheriting quite a large sum of money; at this point, several million dollars."

He paused for a moment, and I glanced over at Trish, who was looking rather ashen - if not downright ill - at what her mother may have done out of spite at the last minute. I suddenly remembered my aunt's chuckle at my mention of Trish at least being dressed the other day. Oh my god, was she going to be the reason for the nudity warning?! Was I finally somehow going to see my dream girl nude?! Something told me that Trish may have been thinking along similar lines, as Sam continued.

"I believe that deep down inside, my daughter is a closet exhibitionist, and I am going to test that theory with this stipulation: Trish, there was a recent ruling in federal court, where the reality porn star Bo Dangles was sentenced to mandatory nudity for life, by the judge."

Trish gasped audibly at that last sentence, as she had a pretty good idea at what was coming next. My body tingled with excitement, as I realized my suspicions were correct! Aunt Em really was that spiteful after all! She was giving her daughter stipulations to her inheritance, just as Uncle Ed had given her! I liked these stipulations much better, however. MUCH better!

"You see, there is now a new federal registry for people who wish to become nudists, that makes it legal to be clothes free in all US states and territories if you become registered. There are two categories: Voluntary and mandatory. A voluntary nudist may opt out of wearing clothes anytime that he or she wishes, but the mandatory designation is in effect 24/7 and permanent. Once the paperwork is signed, there is no going back. That person will be required to spend the rest of their life completely nude, except for a few exceptions that will be relayed to you, should you accept this deal.

"So what I am telling you, my dear Trishy - or should I call you Trashy - is that in order for you to collect your portion of the inheritance - and this is not a trap; you will receive millions of dollars as your share of the estate - you MUST agree to take your clothes off in front of everyone present here tonight, and sign the paperwork that Sam - um, that would be me - will provide to register you as a MANDATORY nudist. This is all strictly of your own choosing and free will. If you agree to this, you will be required to take off all of your clothes in the next few minutes, and be completely nude for the rest of your life; even if you live to be one hundred years old. If you are ever caught wearing clothes outside of the few exceptions to be laid out, you will relinquish your entire inheritance. The remainder will go to your cousin, Jack, and you will also be required to pay back every penny that you have gotten to that point. Let me repeat: If you ever welsh on this, your 'favorite' cousin gets EVERYTHING."

Sam looked at Trish, who appeared ready to vomit.

"Come up here." he instructed. "You will make your decision publicly - right now - in front of everyone, NOW."

Trish slowly stood up and and wobbled over to the podium on rubbery legs. She looked frantic, and as though she were going to pass out. Sam held up a stopwatch and pointed at her.

"You have sixty seconds to make your decision." he stated. "Make it count. This is a one-time offer, and it's going, going..."

Trish looked absolutely flustered, if not downright terrified. She glanced desperately around the room, as everyone stared intently at her, secretly hoping she would strip off all of her clothes in front of them. Not too many people actually liked Trish, and they were all very eager to see her humiliated beyond words, let alone fully nude. She swallowed hard, as Sam spoke up to prod her decision.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven... come on Trish, are you going to go nude for your mother's money or not?" Sam coaxed. "Do it, Trish! Take it all off for us! Show everyone just how greedy and slutty your mother thought you really are! Take off all of your clothes, Trish! Three, two, o-"

Halfway through the very last second, my hot, sexy cousin actually decided to take the nude challenge and spend the rest of her life without ever wearing any clothes again! She was really going to strip in front of her mother's friends and her own relatives, and go clothes-free until she died, just to inherit the money!

"Okay!" she suddenly screamed at the last possible moment. "I'll do it, okay? I'll take my fucking clothes off in front of all of you perverts and sign your fucking stipulation and nudist registry, okay? I want my fucking money, and I'll do anything I have to, to get it, even if it means having to be nude all of the time and forever! You want to see me nude? Here you go!"

With that, she began taking her clothes off in front of no less than one hundred and fifty guests! People gasped in surprise, as Trish slowly started to unbutton her blouse, trying to stall as long as she could at first, but the inevitable was going to happen anyway, so she just decided to get it over with as quickly as possible and take her clothes off to the delight of everyone present.

"She's doing it!" someone exclaimed in incredulous excitement, as Trish began removing her clothes. "Holy fucking shit, she's really going to do it! The greedy bitch is actually going to take her clothes off and go around nude for the rest of her life to inherit the money! Come on, Bitch; show us your tits and ass then. Hurry up and strip for us. Show us that cunt, you trashy whore!"

Trish seemed on the verge of tears as she undressed, but she continued removing her clothes anyway; determined to earn her inheritance, even if it meant humiliating herself in front of everyone. One by one, she slowly unfastened each button on her blouse, as everyone stared in silent anticipation of seeing her fully nude. As she pulled the last button free, her top opened slightly, and just as I had suspected, she was NOT wearing a bra. Trish pulled her shirttails free from the elastic hem of her black skirt and pulled her blouse open, revealing her soft, saggy tits, which pointed straight down like an African bush-woman's. She cast her shirt to one side and leaned over to pull her skirt down, at which point her soft tits hung down and wobbled freely; forming perfectly cylindrical tubes of flesh, with pale, chunky nipples at the very ends. It was abundantly obvious that she never had worn a bra, and I wanted to squeeze them so fucking bad!

12