Trish Strips at my Aunt's Wake! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish pulled the skirt past her knees, letting it fall to her ankles, then stepped out of the skirt and kicked it to one side. She then repeated the process with her lacy black panties, and stood completely nude in front of everyone; trembling with fear as the reality of what she had just done sank in. She was everything I had ever dreamed of or fantasized about, as she exhibited her fully nude body for everyone to ogle. I was rock hard, and I'm fairly certain that every other man in the room was as well. Several people began to clap, and soon the room was filled with the din of appreciative applause and wolf whistles.

"Good girl!" someone hollered. "I knew you'd do it! Good god almighty, you look hot!"

Trish seemed to gasp for breath and appeared ready to faint, when she suddenly lost control of her bladder instead. The bitch was so scared that she pissed herself in front of the entire audience! She looked absolutely mortified, as she stood totally nude in front of everyone; devoid of all of her clothes, except for her trendy high heels. Urine streamed from her neatly-trimmed vagina, and ran down her slim legs and dribbled onto the carpet.

"Now you've ruined your shoes." Sam observed. "They look expensive too."

His voice brought everyone back to reality.

"Please remove them as well. I'll have them cleaned and returned to you before you go. You will not be expected to go barefoot as part of the agreement. Shoes are allowed, as are hats and gloves in colder weather."

Trish nodded and slipped them off, dropping them alongside the rest of her clothes.

"You may rinse off in the baptismal tank." the pastor offered. "The water is heated, so you won't get cold."

"I'll help you." I offered.

Trish glared at me, but took my hand as I led her out the door and down the hall to the main gallery of the church.

"There you go." I said, as I helped her climb into the silver plated tub set atop the alter. "Bath time for Trishy!"

"You were part of this, weren't you?!" she demanded, as she reclined in the tank to rinse the urine from her legs and feet. "You convinced Mom to do this to me, didn't you Jack?"

I shook my head and stared at her saggy tits, which were actually bobbing around in the warm water, as it swirled around her nude body. I couldn't stop looking at them! I couldn't stop the erection that was rapidly rising in my pants again, either.

"I didn't know, really." I replied, still staring at her. "This was news to me as well."

"Go ahead and stare at me, you fucking pervert!" Trish sobbed, as tears of shame and humiliation ran down her cheeks. "I see that boner in your pants."

She stood up, and the water trickled down her bare body; dripping back into the tank with tinkling, musical notes. The sounds echoed in the quietness of the open space, lending a surreal tone to the situation. It reminded me of being in a dark cavern, with water dripping into crystal clear pools below.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it?!" she demanded. "My nude body? Well, go ahead and look then! Here, feel my titties too! They're limp and pathetic, just like you!"

She burst into tears again, but she had offered me a feel whether she meant it or not, so I reached out and squeezed her droopy boobs vigorously.

"You fucking pervert!" she cried, as I massaged her saggy sacs for several seconds. "I hate you! Let go of my tits, Jack! Stop it!"

"No you don't." I replied, as I reluctantly let go of her wonderful tits. "Your mother told me that you secretly like me, and I think that the next part of the will is going to give you more money if you marry me."

"No way!" she exclaimed. "You're my cousin, Jack. That's icky, even for you. It's incest."

"Not according to the law, it isn't." I replied. "It's perfectly legal; I checked. Now come on, let me dry you off so you can go back in there, and sign all of the necessary paperwork to get your money as soon as possible."

I grabbed a large terrycloth towel from a nearby rack and dried her off, before copping one last feel and turning to leave.

"Come on in when you're ready," I said, "but don't dawdle either. I want to see you standing nude, lewd and in a professional mood; in front of everybody in no more than two minutes. You agreed to this of your own volition, so don't make us wait to drool all over you. And get used to it, Trish. You're going to be the center of attention everywhere you go from here on out. As for now, your adoring audience awaits, and so do I. I can't wait to read what else is in that will!"

12