All Comments on 'Trish Strips at my Aunt's Wake! Ch. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

This was definitely different but can not wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Interesting take on a teasing story. Look forward to the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Off to a good start, premise is a new angle....looking forward to next chapter

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

off to a good start, want to know what is in the rest of the will, lol I am hoping that she will have to become his whore in the bedroom and do every sex act he wants, lol.

Vafunman42Vafunman42over 1 year ago

Hope you have second part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this. Five stars for originality, but minus one for the saggy tits mention. An erection killer if ever there was one.

GGPaGGGPaGover 1 year ago

Soooo.... What's the plan???

Or do we have to wait until November???

Interest will be elsewhere by then.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Saggy tits are perfectly normal, unlike enhanced ones. Much rather have the former and a trimmed bush.

Making the nudity mandatory for life was a bit much for me, however for the reading of the will it was a nice treat for all. Voluntary after that, which I'm sure she would go along with.

Awaiting part 2.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 1 year ago

Good start. Hope there is more than just this. Otherwise, this was a wasted effort.

bmatseabmatseaover 1 year ago

Great start, would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's she supposed to do in adverse weather like winter when it's freezing cold just get frost bite or freeze to death?no allowance for extreme weather conditions is more cruel than erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.