Trish Strips at my Aunt's Wake! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand." the mortician responded. "I can get her shoes put back on in place."

"I don't understand either." Trish added, as we lifted Aunt Em from the casket and laid her onto a nearby table that was adorned with bouquets of flowers. "What's going on, Jack?"

"Your mother thought it would be a great idea to humiliate you by forcing you to go nude to inherit your estate," I explained, as I began unbuttoning my dead aunt's dress, "but she left me in charge of everything, and as I said earlier; what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"Jack, what are you doing?!" Trish exclaimed. "Are you taking Mama's dress off?"

"I am." I replied coolly, as I pulled her dress open and exposed her shrunken and wrinkled old tits. "If she expects you to be nude at her funeral, then we can both expect her to be nude as well. I don't think she planned on this part, but it's only fair, don't you think?"

Apparently, nobody at the mortuary was concerned with Aunt Emma's underwear either, as she was wearing neither a bra nor panties underneath her dress. Her deflated tits and hairy cunt were fully exposed, as I lifted her up and pulled her dress from her body, leaving her just as nude as her daughter currently was, and let her unclothed corpse fall back to the table with a muffled thump. It was very disrespectful I know, but it was also very fitting at the same time.

"Well?!" I demanded. "Don't you think that if your mother expects you to be on display at her funeral without any clothes on, that she should be as well? She wasn't expecting this, Trish. Can you imagine her horror from beyond, to realize that everyone will be gawking at her nude body too? Taking pictures and jerking off to her nude corpse later on?"

Trish was stunned, to say the least, but eventually nodded in agreement.

"Her parting gift was to make my life humiliating." she responded. "I guess it's only fair that she gets a dose of her own medicine. Put that bitch on display, Jack."

"You can't be serious!" the mortician exclaimed. "This is so wrong! You can't humiliate her corpse like that."

"Actually, I can." I stated. "She gave me full power of attorney to handle her entire estate, including the disposal of her body, so unless you want me to take you to court over the shoes and underwear issue, I'd suggest you gussy her entire body up and redo her hair, since I messed it up when I stripped her. Get rid of the rose and place her arms by her sides, so everything is exposed in all of its glory. Then airbrush her entire body, so she looks just as vibrant as if she were alive and sunning au naturale at Black's Beach. Trim her bush up a bit too, but don't shave it! I want her stretched out and wrinkled labia showing, but I want them framed with a nicely dyed bush to match her hair. What do you call that silvery-blonde color, winter wheat?"

"Yes." he muttered stoically. "I can do that."

"Good!" I answered cheerfully. "Don't take too much off in length either. I want it at least an inch long; nice and full, but professional looking, like a stripper would have sported back in the 80s. If in doubt, gimme a shout, okay?"

He sighed in disgust, but nodded grudgingly.

"Yes Sir. May I go now?"

"You may." I replied. "I want my beautiful aunt to look so blazing hot, that everyone will want to fuck her corpse and cum in her cold cunt, got it?"

He mumbled something unintelligible (and I'm fairly certain that it was quite rude and unprofessional as well) as he left, and that left just Trish and myself alone with her mother's nude body splayed out on the table in a most unflattering position, with her legs partially spread and her hairy cunt gaping wide open like a cow's vagina.

Poor Aunt Emma! Her goal and final wish had been to humiliate her own daughter out of spite, and she had quite successfully done so. But now, I was also determined to get even with her on my trashy cousin's behalf as best as I could. Deep down inside, I really did love Trish, and as much as I wanted to see her humiliated in front of everyone, I also wanted to defend her honor and get back at my aunt for making it all so public. Talk about hypocrisy! In four days, hundreds of people would be showing up at her funeral expecting to see Trish completely nude - and they certainly would - but now, they would also be getting an unannounced bonus view, as the guest of honor herself lay blissfully nude in full view of her friends and family as well.

How embarrassing, Aunt Emma! I'll bet you never saw this one coming, did you?!

12