Trish Strips at my Aunt's Wake! Ch. 04

Story Info
Trish loves walking around in public completely nude.
3.6k words
4.56
3.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and I arrived at the local mall about thirty minutes later. It was a warm and sunny day; quite pleasant, so for her first full day of public nudity, it was quite a nice experience to be outdoors. I parked the car, and we walked across the parking lot to the closest entrance, which happened to be adjacent to the movie theater.

We entered the mall and headed for the tattoo studio, when suddenly a loud and harsh voice called out.

"You there! What do you think you're doing?"

Trish and I glanced at one another. We both knew full well the demand was aimed at us - well specifically at her - but she was legal to be nude, so we proceeded. Whoever it was was about to get schooled and possibly sued, if they interfered with her. As a registered nudist, she was now afforded the same protection under law as any other protected class, and discriminating against her simply for being nude was a clear violation of the law.

We continued walking toward the center of the complex that overlooked the food court, where the ink shop was located, when we were suddenly accosted by a belligerent mall cop. He was out of breath (and out of shape as well. I guess round is a shape though) from running to catch up to us, and seemed hellbent on creating an incident.

"I asked you a question!" he bellowed. "What do you think you're doing, walking into this mall without any clothes on? Are you mentally ill or something?"

"Nope." Trish answered casually, and continued walking alongside of me.

"Good girl." I said quietly. "Stand your ground, but don't push it."

"Stop!" he demanded.

I nodded at her, and we paused to accommodate the security guard's demands, as unwarranted as they might be. We had to take every precaution to allow him to violate her civil rights, in the event that this escalated into something further.

"Are you on drugs?" he demanded. "Where are your clothes? Don't you know that you are walking around nude?"

"I'm a registered nudist," Trish replied. "My registration is mandatory, so it's illegal for me to wear clothes in public."

"Sure it is!" he snorted. "Stay where you are. I'm calling the police."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said sternly. "You will regret it, I promise you. She has not violated the law, but you are dangerously close to violating her rights if you detain her."

"Is that a threat?!" he demanded. "I'll regret it? Are you threatening me?!"

"She told you; she's a registered nudist." I replied, as calmly as I could. "If you fuck with her for that, you will find yourself facing a lawsuit for discrimination. Since neither one of us has committed a crime or intends to, you cannot detain us, and we are leaving now. If you attempt to detain us, you will be sued for an unreasonable search and seizure, as well as false imprisonment. Don't push it. You have no authority to detain either one of us, and we are leaving."

"That's it!" he snapped. "I've had enough of your shit, Asshole. Put your hands behind your back."

Trish looked at me with wide eyes, as I shrugged and did as I was told. This guy was in for a really rude awakening when somebody else showed up. By now, a large crowd was gathering due to both Trish's public nudity and my being placed in handcuffs, and it was all being recorded on several bystanders' phones as well.

Meanwhile, the security "officer" (and I put that title in quotes due to my sheer lack of respect for his so-called authority) had his cell phone in one hand, and his radio in the other; apparently talking back and forth between 911 and his own chain of command. Within a few minutes, three additional security personnel arrived; one of whom had a gold badge on his uniform.

While there are exceptions to every rule, in general, a run of the mill officer - be it public or private, or even a sheriff's deputy - will have a silver badge. A ranking officer, or the sheriff or chief of police, will have a gold badge. That's how you know who's in charge.

About the same time, a pair of local PD showed up from the same direction that Trish and I had come from, indicating they entered the mall through the same portal as us.

So that totaled four Paul Blarts and two real cops; one of whom I knew personally, because she happened to live two doors down from my house. She stared first at totally nude Trish, and then addressed me.

"Jack!" she exclaimed. "What in the world is going on here? And what's up with the nude chick?"

The overgrown Gopher Guide looked at her in confusion.

"You know this guy?" he inquired.

"Well, yeah." she replied. "He's my neighbor. He's also an auxiliary sheriff's deputy. Why is he in shiny, Peerless bracelets? There seems to be a lack of communication here, Dude."

The cop-wannabe paled visibly, and I slid my cuffed hands past my ass and stepped through them one foot at a time, before bringing my hands up in front of me. It wasn't too hard to then reach into my pocket and retrieve my car keys, which had a handcuff key on the ring.

To my credit, these weren't hinged cuffs, which are almost impossible to get out of even if you have the key, but a pair of standard chromed swivel cuffs. I was out of them within seven seconds, and I thrust them back at the incompetent Barney Fife, who was staring at me with his jaw hanging wide open.

"I told you that were going to regret this!" I snarled. "I told you she is a registered nudist. I told you to let it go. I told you that if you detained me that there would be consequences, and now, in addition to her lawsuit and mine against you, your security company and this mall in civil court, I am also pressing charges against you for kidnapping and false imprisonment; both of which are Class A felonies in this state."

I turned to the female officer.

"Stella, I want him charged."

"What the fuck is this shit?!" he exclaimed. "There's no such thing as a registered nudist! This is bullshit!"

"There is, she is, and so is the owner of the Human Canvas Ink Shop where we are headed." I replied. "Haven't you seen an inked up goth babe with a bunch of clit rings around a butterfly tattoo on her cunt, walking around this mall just as nude as this woman is, before?"

"He just started this morning." the dude with the gold badge spoke up. "He didn't know."

"And he just got arrested AND FIRED this morning on top of it, didn't he?" I responded. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse; especially when it's your job to maintain said law. IS IT?!"

The supervisor nodded.

"Yes, you are correct." he replied, taking my cue. "Henry, you're fired."

Stella cuffed and Mirandized "Henry," and I turned back to face the flustered supervisor, who still appeared to be in shock.

"Are we free to go?" I inquired.

"Of course." he replied. "This should have never happened. You and your wife are always welcome in this establishment."

"C'mon Trish." I said, placing my hand around her waist and escorting out of the area. "YOU have a date with the needle."

I turned back to the supervisor.

"I am going to have to consult legal counsel over this." I explained. "This was NOT cool! I hope you understand."

He sighed and nodded.

"I'll let Corporate know." he replied. "I'll also get some signs posted at the entrances that we do not discriminate against registered nudists."

I nodded.

"That sounds like a very good idea." I replied.

"Wife?" Trish repeated, as we headed toward the food court.

"I guess we make a cute couple." I responded, with a shrug of my shoulders. "I'm hungry, Trish. Wanna get some food?"

Trish smiled.

"Sure. How about that Italian fast food place? Can we get some spaghetti and meatballs?"

"Sounds good to me." I replied.

I was abundantly aware of the hundreds of eyes staring upon us, as we stood in line at Italiano's Fasta Pasta. I was a bit uncomfortable myself, so I could only imagine what Trish was feeling, as the focus of all of that attention on her unclothed body.

She seemed, however, to actually be enjoying it. Perhaps this was her true calling after all! Had Aunt Em really pegged her as an exhibitionist? Trish was completely relaxed and even smiling. She appeared totally uninhibited at being fully nude in front of all of these people. Perhaps this wasn't so much of a punishment for her after all. Was she actually being REWARDED for being an exhibitionist, by being FORCED to be an exhibitionist?! So many questions were running through my mind as we looked for a place to eat in relative peace.

Trish and I sat down in an outer corner of the seating area to be away from at least a few curious eyes, and I couldn't help but stare myself, at Trish's saggy tits. I was simply enthralled with them, and I loved every jiggle they made as she moved her arms around.

We finished our lunch and headed for the tattoo studio, where we were greeted by the owner, Angela, who was herself a registered nudist. She was inked from top to bottom, and just as I had seen in her business profile pics, she had a butterfly tattoo on her cunt, with several rings through her clit and labia to give a curious 3D effect to the body of the insect. She was wearing cork wedges that oddly set the entire look off.

"Hi!" Angela greeted us. "Are you a registered nudist, Sweetheart?"

Trish nodded.

"It's my first day. We just came from the courthouse. Jack said it would be easier if I get my number inked as a tramp stamp, instead of an ID bracelet or trying to carry the paperwork around all the time."

Angela looked me up and down, and smiled. I took the opportunity to do the same. I wasn't too fond of her excessive ink or the nipple piercings she sported, but she was still rather attractive. Additionally, I don't care how ugly a chick may be; take her clothes off and the beer goggles come on. With few exceptions, there is almost no such thing as an ugly nude woman.

"And you must be Jack." she said in mock astuteness.

"I must be." I replied, with a sly grin. "This is my cousin, Trish. I would assume from the pics I jerked off to on your website, that you must be Angela."

"Inking in the nude gets me a lot of extra work coming in." Angela responded. "I can see it worked in your case. It also gets me really hot sometimes."

"I would imagine so." I said with a nod. "So, I was thinking something about the size of a belt buckle; maybe a scroll or something, that says 'Mandatory Nudist,' with her registration number on it."

"Hmm," she replied, as she reached for a thick volume of drawings, "here's an oval with some roses around it, and I can do the fonts in cursive. I think the numerals should be standard Arabic, so they are easy to read, even if the ink bleeds a bit over the decades."

"That sounds good." I agreed, looking at the template. "What do you think, Trish?"

She nodded as well.

"I like it." she responded. "I don't have my purse with me at the moment, though, for some odd reason. If you can pay for it now, I'll pay you back from the inheritance, I promise."

"I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday, for a hamburger today." I said with a grin. "Oh, don't worry Trish; I'll make certain that you do, believe me."

"So, just out of curiosity, why are you escorting your clothes-free cousin around, and buying her a nudist tattoo?" Angela inquired. "I mean, it's none of my business or anything, but you're acting more like her boyfriend than her cousin. Some families are different than others, so I was just wondering is all. If I'm put of line, I apologize."

"No, it's a valid question." I responded. "We're just having an inappropriate relationship is all. She and I are the beneficiaries of her mother's will, and registering as a mandatory nudist was part of her stipulations. Her mother - my aunt - also recognized that we've secretly been hot for each other for years, so there's an added benefit if we get married. So yes, she is my cousin, but she's also my girlfriend, as convoluted as it may seem."

Angela smiled.

"That's actually pretty hot." she replied, licking her lips and unconsciously biting the side of her lower lip. "Incest is SO underrated, in my opinion. There's no reason it should be illegal in this day and age anyway. It was really about having children, which is no longer an issue with today's science."

She stared intently at Trish as she continued.

"You'll love it, Sweetie." she cooed. "It'll be a bit awkward at first, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Before long, you'll be showing off at every chance you get. And... as a mandatory nudist, you get an added perk that regular nudists do not. It was enough to get me to change my status after only a couple of weeks."

"What's that?" Trish inquired.

"You're allowed to masturbate to full climax in public several times a day." Angela replied with a grin. "Since you are required to be nude at all times, except during certain exceptions like cold temps, it is naturally accepted that you will get very aroused at not wearing any clothes, and need some sexual relief. You can also share that relief with another person if you would like."

"I could use some right now." Trish said wistfully. "Walking through the mall completely nude like this, has really turned me on. All of those strangers staring at me was such a huge turn-on. I would love to cum."

"You mean to tell me that she could walk out there and masturbate in front of everyone and not be in violation of the law?!" I asked incredulously. "I didn't know about that one!"

"Mm-hmm." Angela responded. "The only reason that I don't do it in the middle of the mezzanine here in the mall, is for professional appearances. I do it elsewhere though. I love walking down the sidewalk in the middle of rush hour traffic, with my fingers in my cunt. My legs give out and I drop to my knees, gurgling some sort of nonsense as I cum."

"Th-that sounds really hot." I managed to stammer.

Trish looked at me longingly.

"Jack," she implored, "can I do it, please?"

"With everything we just went through to get here," I responded, "I don't think that anyone is going to mess with you if you want to wander out there and casually masturbate in public."

Trish seemed ready to burst with excitement, as she nodded and slipped her heels off. She then strolled into the mezzanine and sat on the edge of the fountain; completely nude. She spread her long, slim legs, and planted her bare feet flat on the floor, as she slowly began rubbing her clit with her middle finger.

My cousin then lifted her saggy left tit to her mouth, and drew her pudgy nipple between her lips and began self sucking, as she masturbated openly in front of dozens of eager onlookers. It wasn't long before she was ready to cum, and all of that pent up sexual energy exploded from her cunt in a heavy stream of silvery urine and vaginal juices.

A round of appreciative applause erupted from the crowd - along with the eruption from her squirting cunt - and Trish sighed blissfully. She then rotated on the edge of the fountain so that her feet were now in the water, and proceeded to slide all the way in, so that she could rinse off.

Trish stood up and stepped out of the fountain, letting the water drip from her nude body for a few seconds, before returning to the ink shop. People continued to clap, as she rejoined us.

"Oh my fucking god!" she exclaimed. "That was totally fucking amazing! I can't believe I just came in front of all of those people, Jack!"

"It's not like you haven't cum in front of an audience before." I pointed out.

"True." she admitted. "But they were by accident. This time, it was deliberate, and it was amazing! It was such a turn-on for me!"

Angela smiled.

"I knew you'd like it." she grinned. "See why I changed my status to 'Mandatory'? You won't believe what you can do now."

"You can masturbate anytime; anywhere. And you can suck your cousin Jack's dick too. Hell, you two can even fuck in public. All because of your mandatory status. Don't tell me you aren't loving this, Trish."

"Your mother knew what she was doing." I commented. "She knew you would love this, and she also knew that you and I would love each other. I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for the old gal now."

"Are you still going to have her laying there nude in the casket?" Trish inquired.

I nodded in reply.

"Yep. If she thought it was good for you for everyone to see you nude, then I think it's good for everyone to see her nude as well." I responded. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Trish nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of that, I should probably check on her while you're getting your ink done." I added. "How long do you think it will take, Angela?"

"Oh, an hour to an hour and a half." she replied. "You'll have plenty of time to run your errands."

I nodded, and looked at Trish.

"I'll be back in a bit." I informed her. "I want to make sure your mother has been taken care of, as per our encounter with the mortician last night."

I left the mall and headed over to the church. It wasn't too far away and I arrived in about twenty five minutes. I unlocked the side door and let myself in, so that I could check in on poor Aunt Em. To my surprise, she was still laying there in quite the unflattering position that I had left her in the night before. No one had yet returned from the mortuary to tidy her up for her nude display at her own funeral.

The room was quiet; chillingly so. I was the only living being there, so the silence was almost deafening. I approached my aunt's nude body and stared at her.

It was ironic; her intention had been to humiliate Trish by forcing her to be nude in public, but now, it was SHE whose nude body would be on display at her own funeral, for everyone to gawk at as well as Trish's.

I happened to glance to my left, and saw a DVD laying at the far end of the table. Curiosity got the better of me, and I picked it up. Apparently, although the mortician had yet to arrive, the photographer had left a preview of the first reel of Trish's nude appearances.

There was a full audio/visual media viewing area at the far end of the room, complete with a DVD player and an eight foot wide monitor to view it. My hands were trembling, as I turned the system on, and inserted the disc into the player. I slowly backed toward the sofa, and reclined on it, as the video began to play.

It started with Trish screaming that she would take off all of her clothes, followed by her unbuttoning her blouse and ultimately removing all of her clothes. I knew I was alone, so I frantically pulled off all of my clothes as well, and began jerking off to the sight of my hot cousin stripping larger than life, before my eyes.

The editing was perfect! It was set up to clearly give the viewer plenty of time to become very aroused at the multiple strip sequences, yet shot after shot of her fully nude body also left plenty of time to draw out the pleasure and allow the person have a wonderful orgasm, as they ogled my cousin's unclothed body.

Even though I had fucked Trish numerous times already, the sight of her stripping nude and having multiple orgasms was so incredibly hot, that I felt an overwhelmingly pleasurable sensation within a minute.

"Oh Trish!" I gasped, as a thick stream of semen erupted from my dick. "Holy fucking shit! You are so fucking hot! Oh my god, Trish, I love you!"

I lay there, breathing heavily and staring at the thick gobs of cum on my stomach, when much to my surprise, a cheery and young-sounding female voice suddenly called out.

"Hey there! I'm Callie. I'm here to make the body up. I'm looking for Jack-"

About that time, her gaze fell upon me, laying on the sofa and still panting, with gobs of my own cum all over my naked body.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, clamping her hand over her mouth. "I'm so sorry to have disturbed you, Sir!"