All Comments on 'Trisha's Modeling Debut'

by Jamie753

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT 5 stars

JEJEJEJE

DO I want sex now or what??

teamhumanity@live.com

David

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
Anonymous? Hmmmm....

Love the "anonymous" commenter who gives us his name and email address (or not!) The story was short, sweet and a triumph for the girl. All good. I thought seriously about reporting Mr. "anonymous" but I guess everyone is allowed to be stupid at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Until...

Was a good story and a degree of believeability Until the Last part of the 'test'. Until she was told to walk naked down the hall and to the rest of the building/etc. - in this case that was just too much. Would have been 5 star until then.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
loved it

loved her attitude, can't see any company doing that but it was a great story, read it twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great short story!!!

This was a great short story. I enjoyed the flirtatious runway modeling by Trisha.

This story just screams " several more chapters about Trisha's model experiences".

kensimoorekensimooreover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Very fun story, loved every word. Thanks for writing! A sequel maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife worked at Kelly Girl, an outfit that provides short-term temporary help. There was one time when she was asked to strip off at a board meeting, and only after she did it did she learn that it was just a set-up. They just wanted to see her naked, and she fell for it.

As it turned out, they liked her attitude (and her body) so much they hired her away from Kelly Girl and gave her a permanent position. After that, she stripped off for them only when she chose to, like at company parties, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous