Trisha's Modeling Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie753
Jamie753
249 Followers

Not my problem she thought and kicked her jeans over where the slid off the table and landed in his lap. Now he really did look like he was going to have a heart attack.

Just as she was reaching up behind her back to unsnap her bra one of the other men at the table told her to stop.

So this was their test she thought. Then the guy said that since she had given her pants to Charles, he wanted her shirt. Everyone laughed except Trisha who kicked her shirt into his face. Even so he just grinned.

Nobody else said anything so she knew that expected her to continue. Reaching up behind her back again she popped the catch on her brasserie. Without any hesitation she pulled the straps off her shoulders and let it drop into her hands.

There was a moment of silence before one of the other men at the table quickly claimed her bra and she tossed it to him.

Everyone was still waiting so she grabbed the waistband of her panties and a couple of seconds later was standing on the conference table of a major corporation, in front of most of their senior management completely bare-assed naked.

There was a tapping on the table surface and Trisha turned towards the sound. Mr. Phillips motioned her to throw him her panties. Instead she walked over and placed them on his head.

The table erupted into applause.

She has passed their test.

That was until the woman who had first spoken to her said it was time for part two.

Trisha's surprise was obvious on her face.

The woman continued saying that she had left her cellphone on her desk. Trisha's next challenge was walk down to the elevator and take it to the fourth floor. Exit the elevator and go to the door marked "Ms Jackson". Enter the room and tell her secretary that she had been sent to retrieve Ms Jackson's cell phone.

Knowing the answer she nonetheless asked what she was supposed to wear. To her surprise the woman walked over to one of the chairs along the wall and picked up a paper bag.

At least I won't be naked, Trisha thought.

The woman reached in the bag and pulled out a stick-on name tag. She showed it to Trisha. It read, 'I've been bad, spank me'. Reaching over she stuck it on the upper slope Trisha's left breast.

Trisha reached up and pulled it back off. She wadded it up and threw it on the floor. Then she told them that she wasn't gonna be part of some sick ass fetish and that as far as she was concerned they could all go pound sand up their butts.

Instead of the expected reply they all applauded.

The women explained that as a figurehead for the company in these year's advertising she would have to be able to know when to say no if someone tried to go too far.

She sat back down and Charles, the one she thought was about to have a heart attack spoke. He told Trisha if she pasted the final part of the test she had the job as this year's face of B&G along with the money that went with it. In addition at the end of the promotion she would be brought into management.

She just waited to hear what the test was.

He said that the buyers for the company's major customers were waiting to meet her. He added that they had all been at the fashion show and were expecting something special before they announced their first round of purchases.

He pointed to another bag on one of the wall chairs.

Trisha walked over and opened it. Inside was the last outfit she had worn at the fashion show.

Knowing she was going to do it, she pulled out the shorts and saw a pair of high heels beneath.

The board members all got up and Mr. Phillips said they would give her some privacy to get dressed. He told her that at the other end of the hallway was a larger conference room where the buyers were enjoying free drinks.

After they had all filed out she sat down and thought about what had just happened. She had just done a strip tease for the senior management of the company where she worked. She had also told them to go to hell using different words. Finally she had been offered the opportunity of a lifetime.

What a roller coaster of a day. Realizing that there was a group of people waiting for her she stepped into the shorts and pulled them up. Then she put on the shoes. Lastly she took the strips of clothes that she had learned belatedly were there to be tied over her breasts, and tied them in place like they had been intended.

When she was ready she walked down to the other conference room and stepped inside.

The conversation immediately stopped. Everyone was looking at her. She could see all the looks of disappointment both on the guys' faces as well as some of the women's.

She announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I trust you all remember this outfit from the fashion show. It was only after my walk down the catwalk that I was informed that this outfit was intended to be worn like this."

She paused, then reached behind her neck and slipped the bow-tie she had fastened the strips together with and let the strips fall away.

"Fortunately it's convertible."

It was a good year for the company.

The End

Jamie753
Jamie753
249 Followers
12