Trish's Tush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Causing discomfort for your mother was always a concern for me," he finally said. "I feel the same way about you."

She couldn't argue that point. Trish had known from the journal entries that her mother had struggled through their entire marriage trying to convince her husband that she wasn't a fragile China doll that he had to be concerned about breaking. No matter how she tried to explain her body's ability to adapt to his cock, he continued to treat his wife gently and with excruciating tenderness even when she had begged him to do otherwise.

"I know, Dad, and I appreciate it. But, unless you want only hand jobs and blow jobs from now on, we need to explore anal sex as an option for us."

To accentuate the topic of this discussion for her father, Trish scooted up until her tongue could reach the drop of precum that her fingers had induced from his cock. She slowly licked everything off the tip of his cock before continuing her explanation.

"It's now the second weekend in January. When I get home tomorrow, I am tossing out the rest of my birth control pills. That will give me almost thirty days being off the pills before Valentine's Day. That is going to be my present to Eric. I am giving him my fertility as a Valentine's Day gift. That means that I will be unprotected when you and I are together. So, I am willing to try preparing myself to take this monster in my butt if you decide that you want to take advantage of my offer."

While waiting for her father to respond, Trish once more brought her mouth to the cock in her hand and used her tongue to add the lubricating moisture that her consumption of his precum had denied her fingers.

"You and Eric have never tried anal sex?" her father asked.

"No," Trish lied once her mouth was free of his cock. "He wants to though. That's another reason why I think that you and I doing it would be a good idea. I've told you that Eric is slightly smaller than you, so starting with you would help prepare me for my husband, just like all of your earlier advice and experience helped me prepare for my life with him."

The reality was that her husband, Eric Wells, was hung like a freakin donkey and knew how to use his cock like no one that Trish had ever known. Where her father always treated her as he had her mother; like some delicate China doll, Eric had no problem turning Trish into a rag doll that he would ravage to her heart's content. Trish loved the way that her large and muscular husband would lift her off the ground and easily hold her in his arms as he pummeled her pussy for what seemed like hours.

Her father moaned as Trish's tongue drifted down to caress his balls as her hands continued to stroke him, "How would you intend to prepare yourself for us to try it?"

She gently sucked each of his balls into her mouth before releasing them to answer her father, "We. You will help me prepare. Let me show you..."

Trish moved up on the bed beside her father before turning so that her feet were near his face as she returned her attention back to his cock. Laying on her side, she spread her legs apart to give him access to her recently used pussy.

"Why don't you stick your finger into me and get it coated with our combined juices?" she prodded. "You can then start spreading that around my butt hole as a lubricant. Once I tell you that it feels slick enough, you can slowly insert your finger a little at a time. As we feel me loosening up in acceptance of one finger, you can try adding a second one."

Feeling her father move his hand in acceptance of her instructions thrilled Trish. His acquiescence told her that she would eventually succeed in accomplishing her goal of giving her father the experience of having anal sex. Maybe not today, but soon. Her next planned visit was the weekend before Valentine's Day after all.

Part Three

"Fuck, his tongue feels good!" Trish thought.

Sensing her impending orgasm, Steve Hatcher slid a second finger into his daughter's asshole and a third into her pussy as his tongue continued to gently tease her clit. The tightness of her sphincter limited his penetration to just the second knuckle of the two fingers, but he had brought Trish off enough times in this fashion to know what to expect.

The tightening of her sphincter mixed with the other signs of her growing arousal were indications that his daughter was on the verge of an explosive release, which would include screams of pleasure as her back arched up off the bed and copious juices were expelled in squirting bursts that would sometimes stretch on for several minutes.

Trish knew from reading her mother's journal that squirting was not something that had ever occurred during sex between her parents. She wasn't surprised when her father practically freaked out the first time that she had squirted while they were having anal sex. Like a lot of men, he had assumed that no woman could find anal sex as pleasurable as a man, and that simultaneous stimulation of other parts of her body would be the only pleasure a woman would derive from the act.

Other stimulation was always nice, and welcomed, but Trish had never had a problem achieving some of the best orgasms in her marriage while having her ass pounded mercilessly by her husband. She had considered how her father's naturally more gentle and considerate approach to the act might result in her not achieving an orgasm, but she had faked enough of those with her father over the years that a few more wouldn't be a problem.

"Are you going to squirt for me?" her father anxiously asked.

"Oh, yes. Just keep licking me and stretching me," Trish panted in response.

She was still amazed at how much more aroused she had been getting during sex, both with her father and Eric, since she had gotten pregnant. She didn't know if it was some hormonal thing within her body, or the influence that her being 'with child' had on the efforts to please her influencing the attention of the men. All she knew was that she had three more months of it, and she loved it.

In anticipation of her release, her father pushed Trish's legs back until her knees were resting against her shoulders. This had the effect of raising her ass up off the bed even further just as her orgasm erupted. Her father's fingers were forced from her spasming holes as she began squirting, and her body convulsed. Unintelligible screams of pleasure filled the room as her father buried his face against her pussy to receive the brunt of her liquid expulsions. His tongue teased at her rosebud while lapping up her juices, which combined with her own tweaking of her nipples, only served to stimulate and prolong her pleasure.

Since that weekend before Valentine's Day, his introduction to anal sex had resulted in her father slowly morphing into a more assertive lover. He would now frequently take the lead in determining positions, pace, and the intensity of their exploits. Trish had been pleasantly surprised the first time that her father had asked her to ride him with his cock in her ass. Until then, their only anal position had been missionary and he had been tentative with both his penetration of Trish's ass as well as how deep inside of her he would go.

With her on top, Trish took control. She wasted no time in settling down completely, with her father's cock filling her until she felt his pubic hair against her inner thighs. She did have to coax his hands to play with her breasts and nipples as she increased the tempo of their coupling, but he learned fast and proved to be a willing student.

If her mother had ambitions about having anal sex with her husband, she had not been alone. Trish discovered that her father had his own unspoken and unfulfilled fantasies as well. He took to fucking Trish's asshole like a fish to water, and even seemed more anxious for her weekend visits than he had been before. The laundry and other chores that Trish usually took care of during her weekend visits could now wait. Her father now had "needs".

With her eyes closed in wondrous orgasmic afterglow, Trish felt the bed shift as her father moved, followed within seconds by the tell-tale feel of his cock head against her lips. She parted her lips and let her tongue blindly seek out the taste of precum likely awaiting her on the tip of his cock. This was another way that her father had become more assertive. He now sought out, and expected Trish to take his cock into her mouth when he wanted rather than waiting for her to offer or suggest it.

He seemed to really get off on taking his cock directly from Trish's ass to her mouth and depositing his load down her gagging throat. Yes, he had definitely come out of the cocoon of grief that had restrained him for the past three years.

As Trish spread her lip wider to accept her father's cock fully into her mouth, she felt his hand gently caress one of her breasts before slowly moving down to run her belly. Her "baby bump" was significantly more pronounced than the last time that she had visited him, and they both knew that they wouldn't have many more weekends together before the baby was due.

Pulling her head back to free her father's cock from her mouth, Trish said, "I want this huge cock inside of me now. Lay down and let me ride you."

Steve Hatcher silently complied by stretching out onto his back on the bed to await his daughter's mount. Before doing so, Trish scooted over and retrieved the lubricant and her father's cell phone from his bedside table.

"You're going to need this," she informed him as she handed him his phone.

"Who am I supposed to call?" he asked as Trish prepared to straddle his body in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Here's what's going to happen," Trish said while lubricating his cock completely before positioning it at the entrance to her ass.

She continued, "I am going to ride you like Secretariat in the Kentucky Derby. I want you to cum so far inside of me that I'll be able to taste it. Then when you pull out afterward, I want you to take as many pictures of your seed dripping out of my gaped asshole as you want. Those will be your memory of our special times together."

While it would typically be the jockey who would flay the haunches of the beast being ridden, Steve took the initiative to gently smack his daughter's butt cheek as she increased her thrusting pace on top of him. Her cries of "HARDER!" after his first few smacks encouraged him to increase the intensity of his strikes, but also the frequency of their delivery. She was getting a ride that this cowgirl would not soon forget.

~~~

"Are you going to be okay on the drive home?"

Trish smiled at her father, "My bottom is a little tender from last night but I'll be fine. The seatbelt across my stomach will be more uncomfortable for me."

"Okay, but call me when you get home so that I know you made it there safely."

"Maybe I should text you instead. You said that you were expecting company tonight."

Her father nodded, "Monique and I will be continuing our lessons here tonight, so maybe a text would be better."

Trish beamed at her father, "I'm proud of you, Dad. Checking 'learning how to cook French cuisine' off of your bucket list is a huge step. How many lessons have you paid for?"

Did her father just blush? He did!

"Okay, Dad, spill it." Trish insisted.

Glancing everywhere but into his daughter's eyes, Steve Hatcher sought the words he needed. Trish placed her hands on either side of his face to focus him on her.

"What is it, Dad?"

With a deep sigh, he said, "I'm not paying for the cooking lessons. I am bartering with Monique for them."

Trish dropped her hands, crossed her arms over her breasts, and asked, "Bartering with what, exactly?"

"Bucket list items," her father confessed.

"What sort of bucket list items?" Trish implored. "What is on this Monique's bucket list that you could fulfill for her? Does she expect you to design her dream home for her or something?"

"Is architecture all that you think I'm qualified at?" her father asked with no attempt at hiding his indignation.

Although no other qualifications sprung into her mind at the moment, Trish answered, "Of course not, Dad. So, tell me, what are you bartering with?"

Her father closed his eyes in an expression of frustration that Trish was very familiar with. He finally said, "Monique lost her husband a few years back too. Her and I have been discussing our shared loss and all the things that we never did with our spouses, assuming that there would always be time later. In both our cases, the 'later' never came, at least not with that person. We've been discussing the possibility of us sharing some of those items together, Monique and me."

"Adventures such as learning how to cook French food?" Trish asked. "What else?"

"Look, Patrisha, this is not something that I feel comfortable sharing with my daughter, and I'm certain that Monique would not appreciate me..."

Setting her purse onto the counter, Trish raised her chin in stubborn defiance, "We'll see about that! I'll just wait here until Monique arrives and ask her myself.

Her father threw his arms in the air before reaching around Trish to retrieve her purse from the counter. Thrusting it at her, he said, "Fine, but not one word of this gets back to Monique. Agree?"

Trish accepted her purse and said, "Agreed."

Without further prompting, her father said, "Monique's bucket list is comprised almost entirely of fantasies. Fantasies that she was never able to fulfill before her husband's untimely death."

A grin appeared on Trish's face, "Sexual fantasies?"

Her father simply nodded.

"I love it, Dad! How many have you fulfilled so far? What's planned next? I can't wait to meet her!"

Beseechingly, he asked, "If I tell you what the plan is for tonight, will you leave?"

Trish had a mischievous smile on her face as she nodded in response.

"The first fantasy that Monique wants us to check off her list is for her to have anal sex. That's what we have planned for tonight."

Throwing her arms around her father and squeezing tightly, Trish said, "You'll make her fantasy come true so wonderful for her."

Stepping back and smiling up at her father, Trish added, "Do me one favor, Dad..."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Ask Monique if she keeps a journal."

12