Trivia Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kassie continued laughing and shaking her head at Allison as if to beg her not to tell, Allison spoke. "We laughed because I got Kassie ogling you," she said.

Kassie's face soon turned a shade of pink as she averted her eyes from the smile Arn was giving her. Allison spoke again, "And in honor of your request for no secrets, I should confess that I was ogling you myself."

Raising his glass and making a toast, Arn said, "To 'No Secrets'!" Each of them clanked their glasses together and drank.

"It's certainly no secret that I've been ogling the two of you from the minute I saw you," he said looking first into Kassie's eyes and then into Allison's. "I think both of you are gorgeous and I fear that I may be repeating what both of you hear all the time by pointing it out."

"Stop that, now," Kassie said as her laughter had finally died down. "You're just full of lines, aren't you? I would've thought a handsome fella like you doesn't need to try so hard buttering up the ladies to get them to sleep with you, I'm sure. It was charming at first, but now it feels patronizing," she said with a disappointed look on her face as she drank.

"You'll have to forgive me, then. I'm afraid I have given you the wrong idea. I had no intention of even speaking with you at first. But when you asked me to sit down, I couldn't refuse. As usual, my big fat mouth has gotten the best of me. Please accept my sincerest apologies for intruding on your evening. I will politely see my way out and let you ladies get back to your evening," Arn said, figuratively tipping his cap to them as he rose and backed away from the table.

"Wait! No! Don't go!" Kassie protested.

Allison, rising from her stool and reaching for his arm, said, "Hey, you don't have to leave."

"Listen, you guys were having a lovely time and the last thing I wanted to do was crash your party with unwanted advances. Really, I wasn't trying to patronize you or make you feel uncomfortable," he explained.

"I am such an idiot," Kassie chided herself. "I didn't mean it that way. It was just a joke that came off wrong."

"I thought it was something of a compliment," Allison confessed. "She was saying you're so fucking hot that you don't need to use pick-up lines to get women in the sack. I'd say she isn't wrong. But I, for one, don't mind if you try," she finished with a sly smile.

"I have never been very good at taking compliments," Kassie clarified. "Especially from someone so well spoken. And it's not like I'm getting a lot of guys coming up to me and hitting on me, so I am a little out of practice. Besides, most of the men approaching me are as dumb as they are repulsive. Please, forgive me. I am really having a good time talking to you. And even though I think you're out of your mind- and out of my league- I really need some compliments right about now."

With Allison holding one arm and Kassie now taking his other, he relented and returned to the table. "Can I make a confession?" he asked.

"No secrets," Kassie answered.

"No secrets," Allison chimed in.

"I'm kinda embarrassed now," he said sheepishly.

"Why!?!" Kassie and Allison said at the same time.

"Maybe I overreacted," he said. "I'm really awkward with these things. It's been a while since I've 'picked anyone up' and I had no intention of doing so with either of you tonight. I just wanted to have a drink or two, catch the highlights of today's games while I ate my burger and head back to my room. When we got to talking, my tongue took over- like it has a habit of doing. I was supposed to be a poet but I ended up a carpenter and this stuff has to come out somehow, I guess."

"I don't mind if it comes out on me," Allison said. Her devilish smile turned to laughter after a second. Soon Allison and Kassie joined in.

Arn sat back down and they laughed and joked as the rest of the tables in the restaurant emptied over the next two hours. Alternating between mixed drinks and glasses of water, the three of them were pleasantly buzzed but not stumbling drunk. The lights in the restaurant section where they were seated began to dim as the waitress approached.

"Hey y'all, I'm going home for the night and we are closing this section of the restaurant. The bar will remain open, but you'll have to move over to one of those tables. Would you like to cash out or shall I move your tab to the bar?" she asked.

"It's 9 now?" Allison asked. "The conference doesn't start until late tomorrow and I don't feel ready to call it a night. If it's alright with my friends, I'd say let's move to the bar," she said rising from her stool, grabbing her drink in one hand and holding her other hand out to Arn signaling that she wanted him to escort her.

Following her lead, Kassie rose, picked up her drink and held her hand out similarly. Taking a moment to contemplate his next move, Arn downed his drink, stood up and took one of them under each of his arms and escorted them to a booth in the darkest corner of the bar.

Along the way, Kassie made no effort to conceal her probing hand examining the contours of his muscular arm. Allison, on the other hand, clung tightly to his arm, leaning in her nose to his chest, placing her cheek on his arm. Each of them could feel the sweat form where their skin met his.

Seated at the booth, Arn was in the middle. Although there was enough room for space between them, Kassie and Allison sat with their legs flush up against his. From here, it was hard to distinguish where perfume, cologne, perspiration and anticipation began or ended.

The bartender arrived with a fresh round of drinks. He said nothing and quickly disappeared. As their eyes adjusted to the dark environment, they noticed it was a slow night. Aside from the old man seated at the edge of the bar, not another soul was in the place.

"No one back home would believe where I am at this moment. And I would never tell them, either. My stars! I've never done anything like this before," Kassie said anxiously.

"Like what?" Allison asked.

"I mean, this!" she said with a nervous laugh. "I mean, getting drunk with strangers and being here so late," she said before pausing. "And..." her voice fell off.

"No secrets," Allison prodded.

"And, these thoughts. These feelings," she admitted.

"Go on..." Allison nudged.

"I can't even say the words. Gosh, I feel like I'm a little girl again," she said.

"You have nothing to be afraid of, Kass," Arn reassured her. "We all have secrets we don't share for fear of being judged by our friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, etc. But those people are not here.

"And in a few days, neither will any of us either. You may not get another day to say what you have to say. If it makes it any easier, I can close my eyes while you say it. Or maybe you would prefer to whisper it?" he offered.

With her index finger, Allison beckoned her to come in close and whisper in her ear.

Leaning in so her mouth was close to Allison's ear, Kassie took in a deep breath before she whispered loud enough for Arn to hear, "I love kissing."

"So do I," Allison whispered aloud, clapping her hands quietly yet excitedly.

"Me too," Arn said to which Kassie responded with a gasp.

"You weren't supposed to hear that!" she said, slapping him on the chest.

"No secrets and no judgments," Arn confirmed.

"Do you prefer kissing with your eyes closed?" Arn asked.

"Yes!" Kassie replied eagerly.

"Slow? Fast? Lips or tongue?" Arn inquired.

"All of it," Kassie said sheepishly, her voice low.

"Would you like a kiss now?" he asked.

Without a word, Kassie nodded her head like an obedient child.

"Close your eyes," he instructed.

Closing her eyes, she tilted her head slightly as she pursed her lips. Before Arn could reposition himself to lean in, Allison leaned over the table and gently pressed her lips against Kassie's. Although Kassie's lips were eye-catching for their voluptuousness, Allison's lips were plump and appetizingly shaped in their own right.

Their lips locked after a moment, each of them sucking in on the other. The delicate hot skin yielded as they pressed into each other. Parting her own, Allison took more of Kassie's full lips in before probing with her tongue, gently at first and growing in intensity. When Allison slid her tongue between her lips, Kassie responded, sucking Allison's into her mouth.

Connected now and sucking as their tongues writhed in each other's mouths, Arn's hands caressed the hair and neck of each of the women as they kissed. Both of them moaned softly just before their lips parted. Pulling away, Kassie's face showed surprise when she saw Allison smiling back at her.

"Confession?" Allison asked.

"Confess," Arn said.

"I've never kissed a woman before. I had never wanted or intended to. But hearing the way you described her lips, I found myself unable to look away from them," Allison said.

Downing the remains of her drink, she continued. "Kissing, to me, is one of the most intimate things two people can do. I have had the misfortune of being relegated to kissing men who hated kissing and, therefore, were horrible at it. Something came over me when I heard those words come out of that beautiful mouth. If you don't mind me saying, that was the best kiss I've ever had."

"Confession?" Kassie said.

"Confess," Arn said.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had, too," she said, raising a finger gently to her lower lip. The look on Kassie's face was dazed. Her lips glistened in the low light still moist from the kiss. "But, I'm...not...a...you know. I'm not a...What I mean is, I'm not gay," she said struggling to say the words.

"Neither am I," Allison said defensively.

"That's not what I meant," Kassie added quickly. "I can't believe that the best I've ever been kissed was by a woman. I mean, it shouldn't be surprising. I just," she stammered as she tried to organize her thoughts.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make things weird," Allison said, pulling back in resignation.

"No!" Kassie said, a wide smile coming to her face. "You don't have to apologize. I just never thought in a million years that I would ever kiss a woman. Gosh, I wasn't sure I was ever gonna kiss another man to be honest," she said, laughing nervously.

Taking a long swig from her drink, she continued. "I can safely say that I am not a lesbian, but I have to confess that, if you were to put your lips to mine again, I wouldn't pull away," she said, raising her glass and emptying the contents.

Drawing in near to Kassie, Allison smiled as she held her lips just a few inches from Kassie's. When Allison spoke, Kassie felt her breath hot on her lips. "If you want another kiss, you'll have to come get it," she said, holding still as she smiled seductively.

Arn watched intently as the women stared deeply into each other's eyes. His hands found their way to the women's legs, resting one on each of their knees, caressing gently as he waited for the drama to unfold in front of him. His excitement grew as Kassie slowly closed the gap between their lips.

This time, Allison raised her hand to the back of Kassie's neck, combing her hair between her manicured nails as their lips locked. As their passion grew, they leaned in closer, their bodies now rested against Arn's as they held each other's embrace. When they finally pulled apart, the two women smiled as they sat back down as they had been sitting before.

"Ahhh," Allison exhaled with satisfaction. "I can honestly say I was not expecting anything like this to happen when I agreed to come on this trip," she said.

"Neither was I," agreed Kassie.

"And what a pleasant surprise," Allison added.

"Who knew girls could kiss so good?" Kassie wondered aloud.

"Uh, I did!" Arn exclaimed and all three of them laughed.

Just then, the bartender arrived with a tray of fresh drinks. As he walked away, Arn spoke. "I have to say I am feeling a little left out. After all, wasn't it me who brought up how lovely your lips are," he asked Kassie.

"Yep," Kassie acknowledged. "But now the bar is set too high. This is like taking the stage after Sinatra, Arn. How can you follow that?"

"She makes a solid point, Arn," Allison confirmed.

"You two may not be lesbians, but you might as well be," Arn said and they all laughed again.

"By the way, what's the deal with guys fantasizing about lesbians? I mean, women never fantasize about getting in between two gay guys," Kassie asked.

"Because of the myths perpetuated by porn," Allison explained.

"Y'know what? You're right," Kassie agreed. "Porn just messes everything up. Daryl- my ex- I know he'd secretly watch porn and it interfered with our marriage."

"It sets unrealistic expectations," Allison added.

"You're totally right!" Kassie said. "Daryl would watch all these skinny little girls...No offense..." she said to Allison

"None taken," Allison confirmed.

"He'd watch these skinny little girls with big old fake boobs. They'd let these disgusting men do any and every vile sort of thing to them while they pretended to like it. And you KNOW these girls were faking it," she said, pausing to take a sip from her drink. "I know this is why he never wanted to have the light on when we were intimate. He always had a problem with my weight. He'd never really come out and say it, but I knew he didn't find me attractive after the first few times we had been intimate together."

"My ex-husband was the same way," Allison interjected. "He didn't hide his addiction to porn, though. He would always have it up on his phone and he would make me watch it with him. Like little videos of it. Or he'd send me video clips by text."

"Really?!?" Kassie asked flabbergasted.

"It wasn't that big of a deal. I mean, I'm not against watching porn. Especially as a couple. I think it can be a healthy way to broaden your sexual connection with your partner. But David always wanted to watch stuff that wasn't appealing to me. And then he'd make comments that made me feel bad," Allison said, her voice becoming contemplative.

"How do you mean? What would he say?" Arn asked.

"He would always say 'Babe, you're gorgeous just like these girls. The only thing missing is the boobs. You'd be an 11 if you got boobs'," she said, her face turning angry.

"What a pig!" Kassie cried.

"And the fucked up thing is that I had been thinking about getting a boob job because I've always been insecure about my chest. I've had friends who said it made them feel more confident after they had the surgery. My married friends said that it actually improved their sex life with their partner. But David was so persistent and so mean about it, it totally turned me off to the idea," she explained.

"I don't think you need it, if you don't mind me sharing my humble opinion," Arn said warmly. "If a man can't find your figure irresistible as it is, he's doing it wrong."

"Yeah, this David sounds like a total jerk. I'd give anything to have your figure," Kassie insisted. "I didn't always look like this, you know," she said, using a hand gesture to trace an exaggerated hourglass.

"I had a problem with my thyroid in my mid-twenties and I ballooned up to where I am now. I have battled with my weight ever since. I wasn't ever skinny-skinny like you, but I wasn't fat like I am now."

"You are not fat," Arn objected.

"Not at all!" Allison agreed.

"You know what I mean," Kassie back peddled. The alcohol had now started loosening her tongue as she spoke. "I used to think Daryl wanted me because we were a good match. I'll admit, I never felt attracted to him physically, but it made sense on paper. We both had good jobs and we went to the same church and we wanted the same things...Or so I thought."

"Sounds like a recipe for disaster," Arn suggested.

"And it was!" Kassie exclaimed. "It turns out he only agreed to marry me because I was saving myself for marriage and this was the only way he could get sex from me."

"You were doomed from the start," Allison added.

"I should've known something wasn't right when, on our honeymoon, he complained that I was 'bigger' than he expected after I had taken my wedding gown off. It was the first time I had ever been naked in front of anyone in my life and he made me feel so ugly" Kassie said, lowering her head as she spoke.

"Fuck that guy!" Allison cried.

"Yeah, fuck that guy!" Arn chimed in.

"And the thing is, it's not like Daryl was some big catch or anything. He has a big old beer gut and man boobs and stretch marks all over his body. And his ass...well, he has none. It's like all the materials for his ass got mistakenly added to his belly!" Kassie said, her confidence now restored. They all laughed as she said it.

"And then, when my thyroid problems started, he never wanted to see me naked because he complained that I was no longer the woman he married," she added.

"His loss," Arn said, leaning back. "I would have light cascading upon your form from every angle if I were ever so lucky to behold you unencumbered by clothing," he said in a low voice, looking thoughtfully into her eyes.

"Sculptors might wait an entire lifetime for the opportunity to work but once with someone so voluptuous and so perfectly proportioned. Painters would labor in vain, desperately attempting to render the fullness of your curvature. Poets would lay down their pens lest they offend the perfection of your physique," he said before slowly sipping from his drink.

"If you keep talking this way, I might spontaneously combust!" Kassie said with a nervous giggle. Her face ran flush as she felt his eyes possess her.

"Man, talk about feeling left out!" Allison said. "Arn only mentioned my eyes. I'd strip right here for you if I could get you to talk like that about me."

"Be careful what you offer, Allie. There's much more to go around, especially for someone as rare as you," Arn said, turning his attention to Allison. A flirtatious smile came to his face as he spoke.

"What fine lines define such refined beauty, that nature should carve from the hardest of stones a rapier wrapped in the softest of sheathes. Your angles slice effortlessly through to the heart of desire, mortally wounding without leaving a mark. To hold you but once is a death by a thousand cuts."

"Holy shit, dude. Can you really just turn that shit on, like, on a moment's notice?" Allison asked, mystified. The pale skin of her neck flushed pink.

"He makes some strong points," Kassie said, having a long look at what she could see of Allison's body.

"But you're not gay," Arn reminded, giving everyone a hearty laugh.

When the laughter died down, Allison spoke. "I don't consider myself to be gay. I don't have anything against gay people. I mean, you like what you like, right? That being said, I have no problem admitting when I find a woman attractive and that doesn't make me gay."

She took a long sip and sat in silent contemplation before she continued. "I dunno, maybe this is just the alcohol talking, or maybe it's because we've have such a wonderful evening laughing and talking and sharing very personal details- details, I might add, that I would NEVER share with anyone- but I think it's perfectly acceptable for a straight woman to be curious- maybe even excited- about what another woman looks like underneath it all."

"I am not going to argue with you on that," Arn stated.

Kassie covered her mouth as she tried to conceal her giggle. "I can't rightly say that I've ever really had a long look at a woman in the nude right there in front of me," she said with a look of reflection on her face. "It seems odd now that I think about it. But really, when would I? I don't go to the gym and I didn't ever change with the girls in the locker room in school on account of me never participating in sports or P.E."