Trivia Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Allison asked, perplexed. "Not even your mother or a family member?"

"Nope. My family is quite conservative and that would be regarded as unseemly," she said, lowering her head a bit.

"Well, good thing you're all grown up now and you get to make your own choices," Allison said as she raised her glass. "To free will!" she toasted.

"To free will," Arn chimed in raising his glass.

"You're right!" Kassie agreed almost angrily. "To free will. And no secrets!"

As she savored the warm alcohol that she held in her mouth, Allison noticed Kassie admiring her chest. She noticed a mischievous smile come to her friend's face the longer she stared. "I've always wondered what it would look like," Kassie said in a low voice. It sounded like a confession.

"What what would look like?" Arn asked.

"The body of a woman that isn't...fat. Like me," she said.

"Ok, first of all, that's the last time I want to hear you demean yourself or your weight," Allison scolded. "The myth of beauty being a unit of measure is just that- A MYTH! It's bullshit!"

Kassie opened her mouth, prepared to offer some defense, but Allison continued. "My body looks like it does because this is how my genes made me. Your body looks as it does for the same reason. Neither of us is any more or less beautiful than the other," she said, her voice now softening.

"And I can say, objectively, that both of you are quite lovely," Arn added with a hint of drunken flair.

"Not now!" Allison said in his direction. "I am not in the habit of gawking at naked women either, but, now that you mention it, I am curious to know what a woman of your build looks like under her clothes."

After an exceedingly long pause, Arn raised his glass and said, "I'll drink to that." When no one responded, he continued. "The beauty of the feminine form is far more profound than the base objectification rendered in most pornography made by men for men. To patiently and reverently observe the soft, supple curves of a woman disrobed, one sees the hands of the divine at work. There is no shame in sharing this most intimate expression of nature, nor should there be any shame in feeling moved by its expression."

They all sipped cautiously from their glasses. Kassie giggled nervously as the silence dragged on. "What's so funny?" Allison asked.

"This all just seems unreal to me," Kassie admitted. "I don't know how to say this- or what I actually mean to say..." Her words trailed off as she shook her head and she giggled even more nervously.

Now giggling herself, Allison prodded. "Say what? Just say it. No one is gonna judge you here," she reassured her.

"No secrets," Arn insisted.

"It's just that," she began and then stammered. "Well...maybe it's the alcohol, but...I'd show you if we weren't in a public place." Her cheeks flushed and the skin on her neck felt like it was on fire after the words left her mouth.

"Whether it's the alcohol or not, I'd like that," Allison said warmly, smiling mischievously.

"But only if you showed me yours first," Kassie added, feeling a surge of courage as she raised her glass, never allowing her eyes to move from Allison's riveting stare.

Arn continued caressing their legs gently as the tension built, using every ounce of restraint not to speak and ruin the moment. As the women held each other's gaze, Arn shifted his eyes back and forth between the two. Just when Arn had reached his breaking point and began to speak, the bartender called out loudly, "Last Call!"

"Wow, is it that late?" Kassie asked.

Removing his hands from below the table, Arn checked his watch and confirmed, "well, it's 9:45." With that, he motioned to the bartender to send another round and the check.

"I didn't think it was that late. Gosh, how time flies when you're having fun. I totally forgot about the conference tomorrow. I was gonna iron my clothes and have everything all ready for the morning. What time does it start?" Kassie asked, her face now worried.

"It doesn't start until one tomorrow because of that stupid golf thing," Allison said. "Is there any other bar around here that stays open past sundown?" she asked Arn.

"This is the only place I come when I come here. I like it because I stay in the hotel and I don't have to drive. Frankly, I don't know if there are any other places here in town open during the week past ten. I have a bottle of Malibu on ice in my room because I normally have my drinks there. I just have a drink or two here in the bar while I eat and then drink in peace upstairs," he explained.

"Malibu on ice, huh?" Allison asked.

"Yes ma'am," he confirmed.

"You know how long it's been since I've had Malibu?" she asked.

"I'd say too long. I'd also say we should fix that," he said with a cool confidence. Turning to Kassie, he asked, "Has it been too long since you've had Malibu on ice, too?"

"I can't say I've ever tried it," Kassie answered.

"Well, life's for livin'," he said, raising his glass.

Allison clinked her glass to his and said, "You're damn right it is," before reaching over and clinking Kassie's glass which was held suspended tentatively between the table and Arn's glass. "And this night is all about new experiences," she said before downing the rest of her drink.

Feeling a swell of inspiration from Allison's brashness, Kassie raised her glass and clinked Arn's before saying, "to new experiences!" and then downed her drink.

Moments later, the bartender arrived with their drinks.

-

Standing in the hotel lobby, checked his reservation on his phone. "They messed up my reservation so they put me in the suite which is that way," Arn pointed toward the south elevator.

"Wait a minute," Kassie said, stopping him with her arm across his chest. "That's not very polite," she said after a pause. Her face soured as she looked Arn dead in the eye.

Confused by this gesture, his face contorted. "I beg your pardon, mademoiselle. Have I offended you?" He took on an air mock sophistication.

"He's offered to share his Malibu with us. It's delicious. On ice, it's even better. I thought tonight was about new experiences...?" Allison asked with confusion in her voice.

"It is," Kassie confirmed. "But earlier, he said that, if he wanted us to come back to his room, he would 'ask politely'," she said with air quotes.

Before she could continue, Arn spoke. "A thousand pardons for my impertinence. You are most definitely correct, miss. Indeed, I said I would not employ any underhanded 'tactics' in order to get you up to my room. Allow me to humbly- and politely- extend the warmest invitation to each of you to join me in my suite that we may enjoy a delicious beverage and continue this most interesting conversation."

"I accept," said Kassie without delay extending her hand.

"As do I," joined Allison.

"Then, without further ado, let us be on our way," he said.

As they waited for the elevator door to open, Arn could feel Kassie's body trembling. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"Ha!" she blurted. "Quite the opposite! I am nervous. Are we really doing this?"

"Doing what?" asked Allison. "Having a few more drinks?"

Kassie's nervous laughter got louder until Arn spoke. "Malibu is a sweet and smooth coconut liqueur that goes down easy. If you don't enjoy it, or the conversation, you are welcome to excuse yourself at any time. No judgments."

"Promise?" Kassie asked.

"Don't worry, I'll kick his ass if he tries anything," Allison said sternly, squeezing his arm as she did. "I have a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu."

"If given the opportunity, I will be the perfect gentleman," Arn added. "And not because I wouldn't enjoy getting roughed up by such a lovely martial artist!"

"Ok," Kassie said, squeezing Arn's arm. The easy smile returned to her face.

As they rode up the elevator, Arn admired the reflection of a woman he found highly attractive on either arm riding up to have drinks with him in his hotel suite. The ding of the elevator arriving at his floor brought him back into the moment. The walk along the hall to his room was surreal for all of them. None of them knew what to expect. And yet, each of them was excited to learn what would happen next.

Entering the room, Allison went to the bottle of Malibu that was chilling on the dresser in the ice bucket and proceeded to fill two tumblers and one coffee cup. Meanwhile, Kassie used the restroom as Arn kicked off his boots and tossed his shirt on the floor beside the king size bed. "You're gonna need to fetch some more ice," Allison said.

"Oh, ok," he said.

By the time he returned with the ice bucket newly filled with ice, Kassie had come out of the restroom. Having removed the long-sleeved blouse, she now sat in the corner arm chair wearing a white sleeveless blouse. Allison wore a black lace blouse with the top two buttons unbuttoned, skin-tight black jeans and no shoes.

Arn set the bucket of ice down on the dresser after dropping a pair of cubes in each of the glasses. "It's nice and warm in here, ain't it?" he said.

"I'm sweating," Kassie confessed.

"I like it," Allison remarked.

Arn walked over to the window, drew the curtains open and opened the window slightly, allowing a breeze to roll in. Sitting in the corner as she was in the chair, the cool air fell directly over Kassie. "That's much better, thank you," she said.

"You're quite welcome," Arn said softly. "I'm going to get a little more comfortable if that's alright with you all," he said as he turned off the lights in the main room, leaving on only the bathroom light and the entryway light dimmed. A low glow from the neon sign outside the window poured into the room providing just enough ambient light to make it possible to navigate the room as their eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"How do you like it?" Allison asked Kassie, jingling the ice in her drink.

"I think I might like it a little too much," Kassie replied with a smile, rattling the ice in the bottom of the glass signaling that she had finished the Malibu. Quick to her feet, Allison refilled her glass.

From her vantage point in the corner, Kassie could see Arn's reflection in the mirror as he now disrobed in the bathroom. Making a motion to the mirror, Kassie directed Allison's attention to the now naked figure. "You look really comfortable in there," Allison said in a voice loud enough for Arn to hear as the two women giggled together.

Without any shame, Arn turned his glance to the women staring at him and slowly pulled up a pair of gym shorts around his waist before collecting his dirty clothes from the floor. Dropping his clothes on the floor beside his bed, he came back into the room with a big smile. "I thought you two were gay," he said with a chuckle.

"You might've just turned me back," Allison said with a wily smile. "I don't have the fancy words like you do, but I think someone could say a lot about how you look." Had she the words, she might have described the way his shorts hung low on his hips revealing the V that carved its way down from his study abdomen and full chest.

Kassie let out a deep sigh before burying her face in her hands. After a moment, a rolling laugh was escaping from between her fingers. "This is so unreal. I can't believe any of this is happening," she asked aloud.

"You're just having a drink with friends," Allison assured her. Taking a long sip from her drink, she set it down on the night stand as she stood and moved to the middle of the room. Raising her hands to her blouse, she began slowly unbuttoning. "I feel weird, too, a little," Allison said in a low voice. Her voice grew deeper and more serious as she continued. "But these feel like the most real moments I've felt for as long as I can remember. It can't explain it and I don't want to. I feel so alive and it feels good. "

Turning her back to Arn and facing Kassie, a satisfied, confident smile came over her face as her fingers worked slowly, purposefully. "You said, 'If I show you mine first'."

Sliding the blouse over one shoulder and then the other, Allison stood before Kassie wearing a black lace bra. Dropping the blouse to the floor, she slowly unbuttoned her pants, unzipped even more slowly and turned as she bent over, pulling down her black pants. It took an eternity for the waist line to travel down over her round curve and down her strong, muscular legs. Kicking her pants across the floor, she turned around and stood fully in front of Kassie wearing only her black lace panties and bra.

Kassie was short of breath as she took in the sight of Allison's backlit figure in the foreground and Arn fully illuminated in the background. In this light, Allison's pale white skin and well defined musculature and flawless skin gave her the appearance of a statue sculpted from marble. Just behind stood her sunburnt counterpoint; scarred from years of hard labor with muscles exaggerated with years of definition, Arn appeared as if his arms and legs were too large for his compact frame.

Turning her attention to Allison, it was unclear who felt greater pleasure; Kassie for watching or Allison for being watched. "You are..." Kassie began and then her voice cut out. Taking a sip from her drink, she tried again to speak. Her voice cracked as the words came out. "so...beautiful."

Reaching her arms behind her back, Allison unclasped her bra but kept it hanging in place. "You said you would like to see what I look like?" Allison asked, her voice sounded like a dare.

"Yes," Kassie said bashfully. "I guess I did, didn't I?"

"Come here," Allison instructed.

Doing as she was told, Kassie set her drink down and stood before her. Lowering her hands to her sides, Allison stood still as her bra clung perilously to her shoulders. "It's up to you if you want to see more." Allison offered with a playful smile.

"Yes," Kassie whispered.

"Well..." Allison said, looking down at her bra and then back up at Kassie. "Go ahead," she encouraged softly.

After a long pause to consider this offer, Kassie raised a hand slowly to Allison's shoulder. Her eyes widened as her shaking fingers gently guided one of the straps until it fell. With her other hand, she pulled just enough for the bra to fall completely. Catching the bra as it fell, Allison smiled broadly as she tossed it on her pants that lay a few feet away.

She arched her shoulders back ever so slightly and moved half a step closer.

Spellbound, Kassie stood with her eyes wide open, fixed on Allison's chest. With her eyes now almost completely adjusted to the low light, she marveled at a pair of breasts that were the shape of A-cup sized pears. The large, craisin nipples projecting from them were disproportionately large in comparison.

A chill ran through Kassie sending a shiver over her body as she stood there, trying to hold still. "Wow! That's the first time anyone's had that kind of reaction to these little girls," Allison said with a self-effacing laugh causing her breasts to shake a bit.

"Sorry!" Kassie exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hands. "I didn't mean to..." Kassie stammered. "I'm just...I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything," Allison said reassuringly. "I'm actually pretty happy with your reaction. No one has ever looked at my chest with such interest before."

"I've just never seen..." Kassie started and then stopped. Collecting her thoughts and taking a deep breath, she went on. "You just look so different than..." She paused again and thought for a moment. "Than me," she finished.

Without making a sound, Arn made his way around the women and found a seat in the chair in the corner. In a low voice, he said, "I wonder if they feel different, too."

As Kassie remained motionless, Allison spoke softly. "Would you like to find out?" she asked in an inviting tone.

Allison noticed the almost imperceptible nod of Kassie's head, affirming her cautious curiosity. Breaking her trancelike paralysis, Allison took Kassie by one of her wrists and gently raised her hand to one of her breasts. Kassie tentatively cupped the right breast before examining the nipple with her fingertips, delicately squeezing the erect nub.

"Your nipples are so...big," Kassie said, mystified, now testing each of them, one with each hand. "My boobs are, well, much bigger but your nipples are just," she said before she was lost again in wonder. "And they are so firm."

"That's what kids do to them," she said with something of a chuckle.

"My nipples don't get this firm. And they're so...well...big," Kassie marveled as she continued to toy with them, twisting them gently as if tuning a radio dial.

"Why don't you let us be the judge of that?" Arn suggested from the corner.

"Ok," Kassie said nervously. "But I don't want to have intercourse," she blurted. A look of panic came over her face.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Allison reassured her.

"Ok," Kassie said. Still facing Allison, Kassie turned her head to Arn and said, "Close your eyes. I can't do it if you're watching."

Raising his hands to cover his eyes, he assured her, "No peeking, I promise."

Taking in a deep breath, Kassie turned her head back to face Allison who gave her an encouraging nod. With trembling hands, Kassie unbuttoned the three buttons of her blouse and pulled it over her head and set it on the bed. Nervously brushing the hair out of her face, Kassie laughed anxiously.

"I can't believe I am doing this," Kassie said as she tried to keep her balance. The effect of the alcohol made it hard to keep her balance.

"I'm proud of you," Allison said. "You are brave and beautiful."

"And I am just drunk enough to do what I promised," she said as she raised her hands to unclip the clasp in the front of her bra.

A pair of 38DDD breasts popped out as the clasp clicked open, bouncing playfully before coming to rest after swinging back and forth a few seconds. Dropping the bra on top of her blouse on the bed, Kassie nervously combed the hair out of her face as Allison gawked at her speechless.

The pale skin of Kassie's bosom created a soft lens effect, almost as if her body were coated in a thin layer of powder. As Allison approached slowly, she saw pink flush between Kassie's breasts. The delicate rose color of her skin was the blush of a shy rose that stood naked in the dim light.

In a soft voice, Allison asked, "may I?" as her hands slowly raised.

A nervous chuckle escaped before Kassie could speak. "No one has ever," she began before the words trailed away.

"You've never felt the touch of a woman, have you?" Allison asked without recrimination. Her words were comforting, validating the singularity of the situation. "This is new for me, too. And if I'm being honest, I am scared, too. But you make me feel safe. And I want you to know you are safe, too."

Without a word, Kassie reached out and brought Allison's hand to feel her right breast. The feeling of Allison's hand on her flesh was surprisingly pleasurable. Kassie felt empowered as she guided Allison's curious caress.

As Kassie relaxed, she released Allison's hand and arched her back, offering the fullness of her bust to her. With both hands, Allison cupped the heft of the right breast, raising it slightly and squeezing for a moment, sloshing it a little back and forth. Now taking one breast in each hand, she grabbed more firmly the squishy center of Kassie's massive globes.

As Kassie had pointed out before, her nipples were delineated by a darker shade and rough texture. But unlike Allison's, Kassie's nipples were soft and did not raise to the touch quite as dramatically as Allison's. "They're big but they are not very sensitive. I've heard that bigger boobs are less sensitive because the nerve endings are more spread out. And my nipples have never been as big and firm as yours," Kassie explained matter-of-factly, clearly now more comfortable with Allison's hands examining her.