Trivia Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison probed the areola and nipples slowly, encircling them, slowly drawing spirals from the outer edges of the saucer-sized areola toward the pea-sized nipples. "But I have to confess that this is much more stimulating to feel your touch, honey," Kassie admitted. "Daryl was always so aggressive with them, just pulling on them like he was tryin' to tear 'em off. He'd always want to bite my nipples."

The closer Allison's patient fingers circled toward her nipples, the more firm the little buds began to swell. Looking down, Kassie was surprised to see what she could feel building. She could feel a heat rising slowly within her belly that corresponded with the arousal of her rough nubs. "I've never had them...do...that," Kassie said in disbelief.

Her uncertainty was as much with her body's unprecedented response as it was to the fact that it was a woman who was causing it. Moving cautiously, Allison lowered her mouth toward Kassie's chest, parting her lips as her tongue came forth. Her saliva glistened in the dark night as it made contact with the outer rim of the areola.

Looking up at her as she slowly traced the lines her fingers had followed, Allison felt a thrill as she watched Kassie throw her head back and let out an excited sigh. The heat of her wet tongue soothed as it burned away Kassie's trepidation. Both of Kassie's nipples were fully erect by the time Allison's dripping tongue reached the swollen berry at the center.

Pulling her face away, Allison approached again, only this time arching her back so that her breasts met Kassie's. Each of them let out a moan the moment their stiff nipples met. Allison had to press Kassie's plentiful mounds of flesh together to get them to line up. Leaning in, Kassie's chest engulfed Allison.

Kassie's hands balled into fists at her sides as Allison manipulated her breasts in a swirling, circular motion as their swollen nipples scratched against each other. The mist of sweat that formed on Kassie's brow did not compare to the downpour of hot, slippery wetness that formed between her tightly clenched thighs.

Leaning in to keep Kassie's breasts aligned with hers, Allison freed her hands to probe lower. Guiding her caress down the ribs, she took her time to follow the generous curve of plump flesh that spilled over the beltline of Kassie's tight pants. It had always been a cause of severe insecurity- the muffin top, as Daryl had described it- but Allison's sensual touch was uplifting.

"Your skin is so soft," Allison admired. "What I wouldn't give to have your curves."

A nervous laugh was all Kassie could muster. She would have scoffed had she not observed how lustfully Allison touched her, taking her time to savor every inch of her, how her eyes hungrily guided her hands to explore. Powerless to stop her, Kassie caught her breath as she felt Allison undo the belt and unbutton her khaki pants.

Just as her breasts had flopped, her belly let loose as her pants opened up. Kassie's crippling self-consciousness about her belly fell away as quickly as her pants did under Allison's delicate care. Following an unspoken command, Kassie spread her legs just enough to allow Allison to guide her trousers to the floor, revealing ample, full thighs.

With the efficiency of a mother well-practiced in the art of coaxing pants and shoes off recalcitrant children, Allison freed Kassie from all but her panties. Goosebumps formed on Kassie's fleshy thighs as the air cooled the sweat that had moistened her entire body. Raising back up to her feet, Allison tickled her way up from Kassie's thick ankles along her calves, over her knees that now knocked a little as silky smooth fingertips inched their way up and between rotund thighs.

With each inch that her teasing touch rose, Allison silently commanded Kassie's legs to part. The sweaty skin peeled apart as she spread her legs, widening her stance enough for the pool of nectar to break the dam and spill down her inner thighs through the fabric of her panties. Holding her hand inches away from Kassie's puffy mound that swelled from beneath the delicate fabric, Allison waited to collect the molten juice as it dripped down.

Looking up to make eye contact with her, Allison made sure Kassie could see her rubbing the viscous fluid between her fingers before raising it to her lips, coating it onto her lips like lip balm before licking it off with her tongue. Reaching between Kassie's thighs again, careful not to get close enough to touch her engorged folds, Allison collected more of the hot nectar before slurping it thirstily into her mouth.

"I have to tell you something," Kassie said, stepping back warily and unconsciously covering her panties with her hands. "There's a reason I said I don't want to have intercourse."

"We don't have t..." Allison began before Kassie interrupted.

"No!" she said abruptly. "I know, you said I don't have to do anything I don't want to. It's not that I don't want to," Kassie said, her voice flustered. "I want to. It's just that..." She started and stopped.

"Tell me, baby," Allison implored her. Her tone was noticeably more intimate.

"I'm embarrassed to say it," Kassie said, her voice meek.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about here. Remember, no secrets, here. No judgments," Allison reassured her.

"I don't know how to say this," Kassie complained.

"Just say it. Don't worry about decency or prudence. Just say it. You'll feel much better," Allison confirmed.

"Ok. I'm trusting you. And this is kinda gross," Kassie said as Allison gave her an encouraging nod. "I make a mess."

Slightly perplexed, Allison took a moment before she asked for clarification. "How do you mean?"

"It's so embarrassing to say this...When I really have myself a good time, in that way, I produce a lot of...I don't know how to say it...fluids?" Kassie said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ohhhhhh," Allison said. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"No, you don't understand, it's a LOT of fluids," Kassie clarified.

"I can assure you, that is not a bad thing at all for me, honey," Allison said as she crept slowly towards her. "Besides, guys produce a lot of fluids, too."

"This isn't like what guys do," Kassie protested.

"Well, the good news is that, 1., we are in a hotel room and you don't have to worry about cleaning up and 2., I have a confession of my own. Wanna hear it?" Allison said slyly.

"You make a mess, too?" Kassie asked excitedly.

"No, baby. I wish I did," Allison said playfully. "I have always had a thing about...fluids."

"Go on," the voice came from the corner. Each of the ladies turned to see Arn grinning from her front row seat.

"I have always loved to give guys head. And when I do, I love it when they squirt their cum on me. Especially on my face and in my mouth. And if I'm being honest, I love to see the look on their face as I am swallowing them. I know most people think that's disgusting and humiliating, but you like what you like, right?" Allison explained as she looked back and forth between Kassie and Arn.

"I think the body is beautiful and there is nothing about it that cannot be erotic," she continued. "Swallowing a man's cum- or a woman's- is like a sacred act, like a form of sexual worship. You're planting your sexual garden with the seed of lust."

Arn nodded approvingly while Kassie smiled. "Allie's right. You're in good company here because I have always fantasized about women who squirt their pleasure. I believe it is among the most intimate expressions of sensuality to lustfully shower your lover," Arn explained.

"In fact, I have harbored something of a strange fetish myself; I have always desired for a woman to pee on me. In all my years I've never had the privilege of a woman satisfying this wish for me. Not even in the shower," Arn lamented.

"Gulp," Allison said sarcastically. "Play your cards right, sailor, and you may be able to make a big dent in your bucket list..."

As her fears turned into anticipation, Kassie felt a renewed rush of warm juice pour through the fabric of her sodden panties. Kneeling down to her knees, Allison gracefully tucked her fingers beneath the waistband of Kassie's panties and slowly guided them down. Kassie's instinctive reaction to resist, grabbing Allison's hands, quickly turned into encouragement, urging Allison to continue pulling them down.

Not to be rushed, Allison looked up and shook her head as she took Kassie's hands into hers. In a loving way, Allison moved Kassie's hands to her hair. As Allison returned to teasing down panties, Kassie began tenderly combing her fingers through Allison's hair.

The slow march of Allison's hands dragging Kassie's panties was agonizing to both Kassie and Arn who was now sitting on the edge of his chair. "Maybe you could make yourself useful and put on some music, Arn," Allison suggested.

When the fabric had been pulled down far enough to reveal the full pie-wedge of black hair in between Kassie's legs, Allison leaned in slowly and placed her lips just below the navel, planting a warm kiss. Sliding her mouth down slowly, she kissed and sucked lightly, roaming from side to side, looking up occasionally to see the pained look on Kassie's face.

It only took a few of these kisses before Allison felt Kassie taking a more forceful grip of her hair, guiding her head lower. Kassie tilted her hips up and forward, driven by a desire unlike she had ever known. The normal shame and embarrassment she felt when Daryl had attempted to venture near her V with his mouth was replaced by a fervent need to feel the selfless pleasure of someone's mouth suckling from the core of her pent up lust.

The embarrassment of squirting orgasms- one of the many aspects of sex her ex-husband Daryl had spoiled for her- suddenly held a previously unknown allure. In this setting, with these surprisingly disarming strangers, she wanted nothing more than to let the flood gates fly open. Allison had managed to rouse all the passion Kassie had repressed from even before her time with Daryl.

Pulling her panties finally down to the floor laid bare her body as much as her yearning. And more than fueling her desire, Allison had set fire to Kassie's inhibitions. Standing over Allison, her hands firmly rooted in her hair, Kassie took control.

Inching her way forward until Allison was almost underneath her, Kassie spread her legs as she positioned her sopping wet slish over Allison's mouth. As Allison began to slurp and lick at the puffy outer lips, Kassie pulled until Allison's mouth was centered on the tiny nub of a clitoris that hid beneath her folds. Both women could be heard moaning from across the room as Arn fiddled with his phone to get the music playing.

Swirling circles with her tongue around her clit, Allison began sucking the swollen mound of Kassie's slit into her mouth. She had tasted her own flavor before, but Kassie's essence was different. It was tangy and musky and it was everywhere. The thick nectar that poured from between Kassie's legs dripped down Allison's cheeks and into her hair. She could feel a reservoir of her own want pooling in her panties.

A distinctive drumbeat rang out from a Bluetooth speaker. Arn brought the high-fidelity speaker with him on all of his travels as one of few luxuries. One of his new favorite songs sauntered into the room, oozing with nonchalance. Meg Meyers, the tortured lover, sang what had been on Arn's mind since he laid eyes on the women who now tussled with each other nearly naked in his room.

"Baby I wanna touch you," her desperate voice declared.

He could hardly believe his eyes as he approached the pair cautiously. There, before him, were the exaggerated extremes of his desire: a pretty, plump princess taking leave of her perfunctory prudence and a svelte siren singing her song of submissive seduction.

Staring down with hungry eyes, Kassie's breasts bobbled as her body shook with mounting pleasure as Allison audibly slurped as if from a fountain. There were brief moments when Kassie would pull back her hairy muff from Allison's face. Allison would open her mouth and stick out her tongue to show Kassie the pool of juice she had sucked into her mouth before swallowing with an exaggerated gulp.

Having arrived this far down the path toward realizing one of her darkest fantasies, Kassie took command of the situation. Reaching down, she lifted Allison from under her armpits and raised her to her feet. Taking a moment to admire the shimmering coat of her syrup on Allison's face, she smiled and pushed her on the bed, arranging her so that she lay on her back with her head propped on a pillow.

***

Kassie didn't leave the protective bubble that was Hutchinson, Kansas very often. And on the rare occasions she did venture outside of Middle America, she had always preferred the Holiday Inn. Outwardly, she would say it had something to do with the soaps and shampoos, or maybe the sleek stylings and floral patterns with which many of their hotels had been remodeled. The ugly truth she would never dare to reveal was in their choice of pillows.

The beds were typically made with two fluffy down pillows laid atop two which were quite firm. It was on a trip she had taken to Clarksburg, WV that she came to understand their appeal. Six months after her split with Daryl, Kassie found herself alone and lonely in room 623.

5:23p.m., she sat at the edge of the bed. Dressed to impress, this was the first time she had ever been out and about in the world as a single lady. The gals in her church group had encouraged her to put in the extra effort to be presentable for this trip. In fact, she would not have agreed to come had it not been for Nora, the eldest of the group, goading her into it.

"Honey, you need to get back out there. The Lord don't help those who don't help theyselves," she said to the boisterous approval of the group as they cheered Kassie on. She had been down in the dumps ever since the collapse of her marriage. Everyone agreed this trip would be just what she needed to regain her confidence.

**

The decline in her mood matched that of her health and appearance. Beginning immediately after her wedding day, friends and family began to notice the extra weight Kassie took on. Her normally glowing skin and full-bodied mane turned pallid and flat. The regular line-up of smart dresses and classy attire followed a similar degeneration.

She hid behind a self-diagnosis of hypothyroidism she found on WebMD.com to excuse her gluttony and escapism. Turning to the internet and food for comfort, she retreated from the life that had given her so much joy to a virtual world devoid of true accountability. It was on one of her infamous Pinterest-and-cake-fueled benders that she confronted the darker desires that she had detained deep beneath her conscious mind.

Probing the depths of the internet late into the wee hours of the night, long after Daryl had passed out in a drunken stupor on the couch, Kassie would allow herself to be lured down lurid paths, led by a curiosity as insatiable as that which she had developed for junk food. The farther she ventured, the more adventurous her tastes became.

Kassie had secretly read steamy romance novels as a young woman, but she savored them with the same moderation she observed in other areas of her life. The bargain she made with herself was that she could read as much romance as she read the bible. It seemed a fair compromise, one she hoped the Lord would forgive if not approve.

The most persistent of her cravings was born innocently enough. Perusing a thread relating to throw pillows one late night, things took a turn when she stumbled upon a full-body pillow site. Clicking her way down the rabbit hole, she arrived at a thumbnail picture of what appeared to be a young woman straddling a full-body pillow. The look on the woman's face did not convey the pure, wholesome goodness expressed by the god-fearing women who painstakingly crochet intricate filigree pillow covers.

Unable to resist the temptation to see more clearly what this woman was really up to, Kassie clicked on the link, crossing a threshold from which her fantasy mind would never be allowed to return. As the photo came into focus on her full screen, her face and neck flushed bright pink as she recognized that the woman was wearing a ridiculously short skirt with no panties underneath. The image portended the depravity of the blogpost written below.

Kassie pulled out her phone and copied the website address after reading the first line of the post. She would be reading every word, but she wanted to read it in a more private setting. There was no way she would risk having Daryl discover her in such a vulnerable, aroused state. She would later come to understand how hiding this guilty pleasure held most of the thrill.

From the comfort of the water closet behind the locked door of the en suite bath, Kassie lapped up every word of the post. The Confessions from a Midwest Closet blog she had found would become an obsession, one she could not live without. Like a drug, she was hooked immediately and needed her daily dose.

The young writer, a woman who resembled Kassie in both appearance and sensibility, poured her tortured rantings into the daily blog, most of which touched on themes of repressed sexuality in the bible belt. Mixing her unique blend of poetry, photography and humor to tell stories- both real and fiction, often times blurring the two- of desire, denial, frustration and fantasy.

Kassie immediately identified with the girl in the thumbnail, her kinship made even more plain when she enlarged the image of a plus-sized girl playing the part of the naughty school-girl. The image mocked and lamented the stereotype of the petite waif, the helpless child who would be easy prey for even the slightest of professors.

With a ludicrously ill-fitting short skirt covering little more than the top of her behind, the girl in the photo was seen atop an overstuffed pillow. Zooming in one could see she was, in fact, grinding into the pillow, her full weight pressing the pillow into the crevice between her legs. The expression on the young woman's face was a confluence of ecstasy, anger, shame and relief.

The blogpost quantified an irrepressible desire of the unrequited fantasy to be pleasured by another woman. Doubt, fear, confusion and humiliation plagued her as she contemplated the significance of a woman overwhelmingly drawn romantically to men while fantasizing about sitting on another woman's face, smothering her as she grinds her gushing cunt down until the waves of orgasm finally subside. A full-body pillow had stood in for the anonymous female lover's face.

Kassie's imagination swirled as her body superheated. The description of her digital sister's frustrated attempt to recreate a fantasy she was certain she would never realize brought her to the edge of climax. She would discover in the coming days that none of the pillows in their home were capable of producing enough pressure to provide release. Although, she half suspected that it was her fear of Daryl finding soiled pillows that was the true obstacle.

Two weeks after finding the Confessions blog, guilt wrested control of her browser. The mania of spending nearly every waking hour on the verge of climax, searching for places to rub her private parts for temporary relief of these filthy desires had caused her conscience to rebound. Setting down her computer and deleting all social media apps from her phone, she began journaling her contrition to Jesus.

Turning to the bible, she sought answers to the problems that plagued her. She had already gone to the pastor and her women's group to bemoan the way Daryl made her feel unattractive and undesirable only to be scolded for having placed such a high value on sexual gratification. They trotted out the standard tropes of a woman's duty to serve her husband and that sex is for nothing more than procreation.