Trivia Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-" my mouth hung open in disbelief as the pit of dread grew in my stomach. I couldn't even make a guess at it. "I have absolutely no idea. I don't even know what to guess."

"It sounds like Blue Topaz is taking an INCORRECT for this one! The correct answer is the Frankford Yellow Jackets. Let's see what punishment she'll get this time..."

I had been so distracted by not knowing the answer to the question that I didn't even realize that the voice was familiar until I heard the smug "Hey there, Steph," right in my ear.

Oh shit.

"Chuckie, you asshole!" I struggled futilely in my bonds, knowing what was coming. What had I been thinking, putting that on my list of potential punishments?

Charles was one of the few friends I'd made at the club. We talked often and played occasionally. He knew that I knew fuck-all about sports. Asshole.

And I knew his punishment implement of choice.

"Now, now, Blue Topaz. First you get the question wrong, and now you call me 'Chuckie' like we're out for coffee and you can tease me with the nickname I hate? Like we're equals here?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He was in full Dom Mode.

"Sorry, Sir Charles!" I gasped, desperately trying the honorific he used when we played. I made puppy dog eyes at him before remembering that he couldn't see my eyes. He did, however, see my small pout and laughed at my pathetic attempt to make up for my transgression.

I'd only ever earned one punishment from him, and that one was all it took to ensure my unhesitating and unwavering obedience whenever we played thereafter. I tried to brace myself, but being unable to see, I had no idea where the impact would hit.

Snap!

I shrieked as the sharp sting of the evil stick hit the top of my right breast, which also renewed the pain in my nipple as I flinched and the clothespin moved around. Fuck, I knew that those small, thin rods hurt, but I'd forgotten just how much pain just a slight flick of them could cause. They were very well-named.

I yelled again as Sir Charles struck my left breast. I took a few deep breaths and tried to collect myself.

"Two more on each side," he said simply. But the strikes didn't come. I realized that, because of how well he knew me, he was waiting to see if I'd use my safeword. I nodded slowly, indicating that he could continue.

Mercifully, the other four strikes came quickly, each one making me yelp loudly. Pain radiated through my entire chest in addition to the sting of the welts already raising on my breasts and the renewed pain in my nipples as my thrashing swung the clothespins around. I was grateful for the mask, which hid and absorbed my tears.

I felt Sir Charles' hand lifting my chin as though to force me to make eye contact with him. We had played enough that I knew what he was looking for.

"Thank you for teaching me, Sir Charles." I flinched internally at the smallness of my voice, but at least I wasn't fully blubbering.

His "Good girl" (which, admittedly, made me feel a bit better) was the last thing I heard before the headphones were once again placed over my ears. I counted the various rewards and punishments that had been inflicted on my body- my nipples getting sucked, the clothespins, the vibrations that continued to reverberate through my pussy, the writing, and the evil stick. Five. That meant I only had two questions to go.

I could do this. Especially if I could get the questions right. I took stock of all the different sensations coursing through my body and did my very best to let them go. I could do it. I could focus on this. I would get the next question right.

Before I knew it, the headphones were once again removed. I heard sniffling coming from, I guessed, the contestant to my left. I didn't have time to dwell on it too much, though, as a (thankfully) unfamiliar voice was asking my next question.

"What 1990 hit single by the Australian rock band Divinyls accurately describes what you'd like to be doing right now?"

As the answer came to me, it escaped my mouth in a vaguely humiliated croak.

"I Touch Myself!" And there was no lie that, if my hands were free, I'd be doing just that.

"Aaaaand Blue Topaz gets another one CORRECT! Let's get you your reward!"

The question asker approached me, giggling the whole way. Giggles seemed quite amused that they'd been able to make me feel even more vulnerable, even while getting the question right. I heard them ask Bruce something in a low voice and Bruce respond.

A minute or two later, I felt something cool and smooth press up against my clit. After it moved slightly up and down to get correctly positioned and there was a vague sound of metal on metal, the wand vibrator was turned on to its lowest setting. I let out a long, low moan as the gentle vibrations gave my aching clit the stimulation it was craving. It felt incredible. I slumped over on the one-bar prison in relief as both vibrators worked their magic between my legs.

"I left it on low," Giggles commented kindly before replacing the headset. "It stays on until the end of the show, and I didn't want it to be too much for you."

"Thank youuuu..." I moaned.

I completely lost track of where I was and what I was doing. I just stood there, imprisoned on the vibrating pole, moaning and writhing in pleasure. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I needed to at least try to ignore it and stay focused, but it was just so difficult... I was almost there... I just needed to cum and then I would be able to focus again...

But the orgasm never came. I tried fucking myself with the dildo, but I couldn't raise myself high enough for it to hit my g-spot. I tried pressing my clit down against the wand, but I couldn't get a good angle, and the dildo pressing up against my cervix was too painful for me to maintain that position for long. No matter what I did (not that I had many options), it wasn't quite enough to put me over the edge. I called Giggles every foul name I could think of in my head for leaving the wand on such a low setting and edging me like this.

I was sure the audience was having a good laugh, watching me squirm and twist, desperately seeking just a bit more stimulation to get myself off. I was so focused on my growing need to orgasm that it took me a moment to register that my headphones had been removed so that I could answer my final question.

"...calling yourself Blue Topaz, I thought you might like this one. In the TV show Steven Universe, Topaz works with which major antagonist?"

What? I'd never seen Steven Universe. What did that have to do with my name? I could barely even process the question.

"Please..." I gasped. "Please, I need to cum so bad. Please..."

I thought I'd been so smart. I thought that I could get by on my smarts and the rewards and punishments couldn't possibly be that distracting. Yet here I was, not even listening to the question, just begging pitifully to cum instead of even trying to answer. I could only hope that the other contestants were as pathetic as I was; if I wasn't the most wanton of the bunch, maybe I could walk out of here with a little dignity.

"Please... please let me cum..." I was babbling now.

"I'm sorry, Blue Topaz. The answer we were looking for was 'Aquamarine'. Get it? Aquamarine and Topaz? Blue Topaz? Ah, well. Let's get Blue Topaz her final punishment of the evening!"

I heard the question asker walking toward me, with a few little clunks every couple steps. I realized that this was probably the woman who used forearm crutches who frequented the club. We'd spoken a couple of times, but I was having trouble recalling her name. Was it Sarah? Sonia? Stella? Either way, the voice that had asked the question matched up with my memory of her.

And if I recalled correctly, S (seriously, what was her name? I knew it started with an S...) was a switch with something of a sadistic streak.

Even with all this analysis going on in the back of my head, the majority of my mind was focused on my denial. I just kept babbling and begging. I couldn't help myself. All of the sensations through the night, from having my nipples licked and pinched, the vibrations between my legs, the humiliation, even the evil stick, swirled through my body, pent up, wanting only to release.

And S, bless her, turned up the wand a few settings higher.

"Ohmygod thank you thank you thank you!" I was sobbing with relief.

My orgasm hit me like a truck as my entire body went rigid. It was so intense I couldn't even breathe. The pleasure washed through every cell in my body, the vibrating toys between my legs not slowing down, allowing me to ride the wave for longer than I thought was possible.

As the waves receded, I slumped and felt S guide my head to lean on her shoulder.

"Thank you..." I breathed.

S chuckled. "I wouldn't thank me just yet, Blue Topaz. Remember, you got the question wrong."

In the afterglow of my orgasm, my mind was sluggish and I was having trouble following.

I sighed contentedly, then stood up straight again. Both vibrators were still going, and my clit was extra sensitized after my orgasm.

"Um... can you turn off the vibes, please?"

S merely laughed again. "Figure it out yet?"

Fuck. My clit was really starting to hurt. The pain helped to clear my foggly mind, which allowed me to catch up and realize that this was the punishment. S only let me cum so that I would get more sensitive and she could overstimulate me.

I started twisting and thrashing to try to angle my clit away from the wand, but I couldn't separate from it any more than I had been able to eke more stimulation out of it earlier. It simply kept vibrating, anchored to my one-bar prison, doing exactly what it was designed to do.

I squealed as I orgasmed a second and third time in quick succession. I was gasping for air as my muscles acted without my input.

"Your shrieks before were so lovely... let's see if we can't get those delightful noises again, shall we?"

I had no idea what S was talking about until I felt the sting of the evil stick on the underside of my left breast. I screamed, the pain pushing me over the edge yet again. I came at least three more times; thankfully, only one was the result of the evil stick snapping on and radiating through the underside of my right breast, "so you match".

I orgasmed one last time when either S or Bruce removed the clothespins from my nipples, sending pain rippling through me as the blood rushed back in, and then, mercifully, the vibrators were turned off. I knew the whole thing couldn't have lasted any more than five minutes, as that was the absolute maximum time allowed for rewards or punishments (and even then, it was usually only allowed to go even that long in the final round).

I collapsed into Bruce's arms, still crying slightly and catching my breath, as he lifted me off of the one-bar prison. The host was talking, and the audience was cheering, but it all went in one ear and out the other. Bruce held me close to his chest, my arms still awkwardly in the armbinder, as he murmured comfortingly in my ear and carried me... somewhere. I felt him maneuver to open a door, and we passed through it.

Bruce put me down on my side on a soft surface, presumably so I wouldn't be laying on my bound arms behind me. I felt his warmth disappear and whimpered slightly. I didn't want him to go.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just dimming the lights before I take your hood off. We don't want to destroy your corneas, do we?"

I quieted. I wasn't sure that I was ready for the hood to come off and to come back to reality yet, but I knew I'd have to eventually. I felt Bruce remove the collar and attached hood, then get to work on freeing my arms. I blinked several times as the light entered my eyes for the first time since before the event started. We were back in my dressing room, and Bruce had placed me down on the deep couch that could easily fit two people laying on it. He helped me stretch out my shoulders, and he instructed me through some neck stretches so I wouldn't be so sore tomorrow.

As Bruce walked over to the other side of the room and started filling a bowl with water, I took stock of myself in the mirror. My red, puffy, eyes. My labia, similarly pink and puffy. Welts on the top and bottom of both breasts, sure to become bruises tomorrow. The "MY BRAIN LIVES HERE" with the downward arrow written on my abdomen, slightly smudged from my own sweat. The slight discolouration of the hickey on my neck that I had all but forgotten about.

Bruce returned with the water and a washcloth and started to clean me up. I asked him to leave the writing, though. He acquiesced, giving the rest of my body a warm, gentle sponge bath, but leaving my abdomen alone. Once I was all cleaned up, he got me a glass of water, which I gulped down and had him refill before he even sat down, and then wrapped me up first in the robe I had been wearing before, then in a blanket, and held me on the couch.

Bruce was really excellent at his job.

I asked him how I'd scored, in the end. He said that of the three of us, I had tied for second place, with a score of 3/7. The first place contestant had only gotten 4/7 right, though. Bruce chuckled that the audience had really brought their A-game with the rewards and punishments, since they managed to torment and distract the fuck out of all three of us, which was really the point, anyway. He also emphasized how well I'd done more generally and how much the audience had clearly enjoyed playing with and watching me.

It was scary, intense, and utterly thrilling. In the end, it was around 3am by the time I had done all my aftercare things and gotten dressed again in my street clothes. Just before I got into the cab that Bruce ordered for me with the taxi chit from the club (he explained that the club paid for a cab for anyone who didn't have someone to drive them home to make sure they got home safe after participating in an event like this), I only had one more question for him.

"There's no rule about a contestant signing up for two trivia nights in a row, is there?"

12