All Comments on 'Troll Bait'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
This was different!

This showed imagination, humor, and some writing skill. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Baiting for negative comments, nothing to do eh?

You could try graduating from high school and getting a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waste

Of time, I won't do that again.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
I so glad you all liked it so well!

The first chickenshit anonymous commenter was correct in that I am deliberately provoking you assholes. I guess that's my old punk-rock days bubbling up. I assume that means that my admittedly heavy handed satire is obvious even to the mouth breathers among us. So, if you understood my intent and yet you still dropped an anonymous word turd for me I can only assume that you are enticed by the idea of being tied up, abused and left to be ass raped in the woods by novice bikers. I can see now what you guys <b>really</b> like. Any of you fuckers who agree please just leave an anonymous comment. I'll know what you mean [wink, wink].

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U went through all this JUST to get a reaction?

and you think the readers are dumb? holy shit... Dont you have something better to do with your time than waste it by writing this " story".... designed Just to get a stupid reaction...?

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
Dear "U went" (Anon);

First of all, it is spelt Y-o-u. I'm sure typing the extra two letters is too much to ask a busy fellow such as yourself, but if you are going to be a critic you need to dot your i's and cross your t's otherwise no one will take you seriously.

<BR>

Second, yes. I wrote it to piss people like you off. But it was fun to write too. I will not deny it is a juvenile endevor. As Mr Sinatra said, "stay young at heart" and all that.

<BR>

Third, I see you too vote for an ass rapin'. I find that odd. But I don't judge others by their sexual preference. I seriously hope you find what you are looking for.

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
As a new reader on this site

I am not sure what a 'TROLL' has to do with stories on this site. Or why someone would write a story designed to annoy readers? perhaps I am missing something. I am still a little confused by this 'Cheating Wife'/'loving Wife' idea. Which story idea was this story in? I am guessing you tried to make a story funny by using satire and humour. Am I correct? if so, and sorry if I have got this wrong you have written a story that is written for the purpose of annoying readers? WHY? I have a story coming out soon. I hope to get some good reviews from it. But to be perfectly honest as long as someone reads it then I am not really worried about unregistered readers saying unhelpful or unkind words. As I understand it writers have the right to delete comments they don't like, why not just do that rather than write a story such as this one? Which by the way I didn't like very much. Mainly because of the content. The writing itself is quite funny and well written and you have got the point across. But it's your story and you can do what you want with it. Just me personally, I wouldn't write this type of story. Good luck with your other stories.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Thanks FastandSloppy

Seems I'm not the only writer who likes to go troll trawling. I too wrote a so-so endeavor to get a reaction from them and got the same response. It seems the trolls only want one thing in their 'Loving Wives`stories and when I asked what it was, not one had the courage to stand up and say what they wanted. They just like to sound off so they can see themselves in print. It is of course the only time we`ll ever see them write something. Enjoy yourself and write what you feel is worth printing and the rest of us will enjoy it. We`ll read it and mark it fairly and post worthwhile comments as well. Keep up the good work. Lance

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Happy Married Man

As a new writer/reader, it would be confusing when we talk about trolls. Trolls are the Anon. ones who post comments that are negativeand demeaning to the writer and have nothing to do with the story. They enjoy seeing their comments in Feedback and enjoy giving low scores to pull the story down. Please ignore them and write your story. Plenty of others will give good feedback, positive or negative that will assist you in knowing how you did. That`s the condensed version of Troll Trawling. Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was wondering

Where this Asshole was hiding (I'm talking about Lance gt) Sure enough, if you plan to annoy readers, they'll be annoyed. And lance gt, the "H" that you cry, I mean, you talk about is because of readers. WE vote & You get the H so FUCK OFF & SHUT UP. To the author, your story was GOOD & WELL WRITTEN, but if you want to be a good writer, STOP PISSING OFF YOUR READERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was wondering

Where this Asshole was hiding (I'm talking about Lance gt) Sure enough, if you plan to annoy readers, they'll be annoyed. And lance gt, the "H" that you cry, I mean, you talk about is because of readers. WE vote & You get the H so FUCK OFF & SHUT UP. To the author, your story was GOOD & WELL WRITTEN, but if you want to be a good writer, STOP PISSING OFF YOUR READERS.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
Happy Married Man is man of class and balls

Dear readers; I would like to personally commend Happy Married Man as a man of refined class and brass balls. He didn't care for my story and he said so in a gentlemanly fashion without hiding behind an Anonymous tag. That behavior is so rare in these parts that I thought it deserved special commendation and public respect.

<BR>

So, Mr. H.M.M., I tip my hat to you sir. Good day.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
Dear "I was wondering" (Anon)

Thank you for you helpful suggestion. I do not intend to write any more Troll Bait stories because, really, what else can one do with the concept. I am also pleased that you like my writing. I only wish you had the grapes to say so without hiding behind the anonymous tag. In my defense, I am not trying to piss off readers, only people who leave anonymous comments. If any readers were upset, I appologize with frank and humble civility.

<BR>

However, I must admit I don't much care for your tone. I suppose it must be because your manifest desire to be ass raped has so far remained unrealized (see my first post in this thread for what the hell I'm talking about). I wish you well in your quest.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Fuck off Anon

I never mentioned anything about 'H's in my comment. I simply said I did the same thing as Fast did. As for readers voting and giving me them, there are just as many who vote to take them away. I don't put as much stock into them as you seem to do, because it's the Email and comments that readers give me that I care about. Give me a fucking zero everytime if want, as I have had to say numerous times before, Imagine My Concern.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Mr. Fast & please include lance gt.

An eye for eye makes the whole world blind. Your story, humor was good. I always consider writers as 'Entertainers' So entertain the readers with your story & not with your comments. It's my humble request that you stop responding to readers comments. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't understand

What is all this fuss over anonymous comments. I don't establish any accounts or profiles on any web sites as a matter of practice. The fact that a person establishes a profile with any name or description (Such as "fastandsloppy") does not give them an identity, they are as anonymous as the rest of us. <P>

Get over it! You are too good a writer to get involved in such a meaningless diatribe. <P>

Jenny

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 14 years ago
Interesting

One of the only "loving wife" stories I've read that held a great deal of humor as well as the standard elements of ambivalence and arousal on the husbands part, and sexual desire on the wifes. Really well written, I couldn't help laughing at several points while still feeling the angst I read these stories for. I especially liked the sweetness of the wife's obvious love for her nerdy husband interspersed with her tart comments. While you have stated you don't think there is anywhere to go with these characters, I could see further exploration of their feelings and a resolution to their situation. Or maybe I just like the personalities you've created and want to see more of them :)

A fun, erotic, funny read. Good work. -Francis_Toliver

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
I promised...

weeks ago, after my tirade with the trolls, that I would stop commenting and write stories for readers to enjoy and not bait with. I have stuck by that promise and have two waiting for posting and a third in the works. It's the trolls who have regurgitated my prior comments and want to make issue of them. I simply agreed with Fast and let him know that he wasn't alone in his feelings of them. I at least feel I have that priviledge to respond. I gave high marks for this story, as I have read previous works by Fast and enjoyed them. Again, my apologies to those who have to read this assault by them and hope you understand what we, as writers, hate to deal with, when looking for feedback. Please disregard these and enjoy reading the other comments.

Lance

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Note to Jenny

As for writers and readers who post using a nom de plume, It allows access to that person's file and also personal comments. As much as my name isn't Lance, my Email addy is there for anyone to address an issue with me personally. I never receive comments by the trolls in my Email, just in feedback, because that's where they can see themselves and have people pay attention to them. Just so you know. Lance

Blue88Blue88over 14 years ago
Still laughing

I'm still chuckling. What a rare event; a story so well written and an author with such a rich imagination. My thanks to fastandsloppy for such an intertaining read.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
A Success! Thank you all, really, I mean it.

Gosh, I wrote this story for fun in three hours last weekend and posted it knowing it would get scored low and kick up a shit storm. What I didn't expect was that it would be so richly rewarding in the quality and quantity of the non-troll responses. Usually with my stories I just aim for a stray boner or a damp pussy for my readers, but the last thing I expected as to have some actual thought provoking criticism. That counts as a success in my book.

<BR><BR>

It has been pointed out that people may have valid reasons to post messages anonymously. That is not what I generally experience, but it is a fair point. Let me humbly admit I was inexact when I targeted all anonymous readers (and what greater crime as a writer than being inexact). What I don't like is people getting onto Literotica and trolling around for a story they can get morally outraged by so they can leave nasty, ad-hominem attacks. That is what I mean by chickenshit. <BR>Fiction is fictional</B> and if you don't like a theme, don't read it. I don't expect to actually change any behavior here, but I just want to be clear who I'm spitting at in the grossly overdrawn satire of my little story.

<BR><BR>

Valid criticism is always welcome. If you think a character is badly drawn or a plot is too contrived or dialog is stiff and unbelievable, I'd like to know so I can review it and see if I agree. I only grow through correction and I have a mental hide as thick as armor so I can take your suggestions without breaking down in tears. If you leave a name I can respond to clear up my intent was and if I think your right I will admit it. I will always be civil and I only ask for the same in return.

<BR><BR>

And Anonymous Jenny, you are a class act even if you posted anonymously. Your criticism is valid and welcome. Your praise make me blush. You are my platonic ideal of an anonymous commenter. If I could clone you I could.

<BR><BR>

The other point someone made is that kicking back against the pricks solves nothing and only angries up the turds (not his phrasing). That's valid. I'm not sure I'll follow that advice; I enjoy a good donnybrook too much. However if you are someone who gets satisfaction by going onto a user generated pornographic literature site and spewing hate when you something you don't like, well, obviously you have a deep sadness within you that a more Christian man than I would pity.

<BR><BR>

So, I may cross swords a few more time in this thread because it is so much fun, but I will probably leave the trolls to be trolls from now on and not deliberately antagonize them with silly stories about nerd swingers in the forest.

<BR><BR>

But seriously. This has been a lot of fun. Thank you all for replying. Even those of you who are obviously aching for a rough anal gangbang*

<BR><BR>

-FnS

<BR><BR>

(*see below in this thread for an explanation of what the hell I'm talking about.)

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Well done F&S!!

Kudos to your honesty and bravery to admit and reply to everyone. I admire your backbone to say what needs to be said and do it civilly. Your story was worth reading and deserves some meritorious praise. Pat on the back for you.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
I've never been a fan of loving wives, but

this one was pretty good. I was impressed by the tone of the story and the voice. It was well written and more interesting then most of this genre. Great job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just a horrible

story. Hey and I know as much from you as you know from me, nothing, the differece is your name is fastandsloppy mine Anonymous. So you can't be true to think I get another "name" just because somebody like you writes some soulless story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have to agree with Jenny,

the Anonymous reader. Having a profile and made up name as an author or reader doesn't really say anything about you. Some profiles don't even identify the sex of the individual, or specify the age "over 18" which could be anything.<p>I however, agree with authors, writing nasty comments as an Anon or under any name has no place on a site where stories are free. True, most vial comments are made anonymously but I've read plenty negative ones from readers who identify themselves with a user name, who lurk the "loving wives" genre and bounce on the stories as soon as they are submitted. Name calling is normal, authors are belittled and any other reader who happens to disagree with their opinion. Flame the bitch is their war cry, and how dare anybody disagree with their psychoanalyzing minds. Do the words, "stupid, moron,idiot" sound familiar.<p>Thanks author for letting me get in my pennies worth. I for one, appreciate most authors, who spend a lot of time and effort writing and entertaining us. Without you, there would be no erotic site.Now wouldn't that be awful. Enough said. ML

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Strange, but it sounds like fun

Hell yes. I'd like to watch a troll fuck a queen any day. The only thing is the king didn't get to save the damsel. As a spectator,who just showed up as the action started, I being a warlock, would waive my magic wand casting a spell on the maiden and have the sweet girl fuck me too. Thanks for the fun story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't read anything but the intro and postscript.

I bet I'm not rating this wrong though. When you start conversing with commenters through your story, you should step back and re-examine why you're writing. Then stop writing if you think you haven't done something wrong. Forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Writing Skill on a Subject Matter that Sucks Sucks

If you wrote to irritate - you succeeded - If you wrote to entertain some - you succeeded - If you didn't intend to do the best you could in display of your talent - You succeeded.<P>

Even you know you could but have no intention to develop a following who need a subject of some value - of some reasonable reality that maintains interest - doesn't offend a high percentage of readers - that can cause us to look forward to your next.<P>

If you write for yourself and but a few who could be many more - why publish?<P>

Constructively - There is no long term purpose to what you do VS what you could.<P>

Many of us look forward to what you could do to entertain and arouse but doubt you will considering the red diapers and full of self Bio comments. However if thats who you wish to be - then selfishly you are less than you could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story, but my suggestion to you is

Stay away from people like -- lance gt. He's such a stupid moron to use YOUR thread as his playground. This is so bad, instead of commenting on a story that stupid old fart is crying again on "Anonymous" readers. Not all "Anonymous" readers are "Asshole" but lance gt is sure an "ASSHOLE"

.Like me there are Millions of readers who are NOT writers. So what's the point of taking a membership here? Agreed, that lot of "Anonymous" readers DO take a shot at the writers, but just writing a story to irritate them is the answer to solve the problem??? Again, I'd like to repeat myself -- The story was excellent, but please don't be in the impression that all "Anonymous" readers are "TROLLERS"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent & so so Beautiful!!!! Delicious!

It is equisitely written and I loved the idea. Who amongst all the normal people out there hasn't wanted to deal with complete jerk offs who use the opportunity to comment on stories as therapy for their feelings of inadequacy. We could make a list of what those feelings might relate to like their women folk left them for sexy funny people or they have very small dicks or they are in denial of their gay urges; probably all of the above and more :-). Thank you for a very funny and enjoyable story.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Interesting...

that I am a 'stupid old man who uses this thread' to attack Anon. I have done nothing but agree with F&S on his comments and reflect his same feelings of worthless attacks on stories. If you took the time to read ALL the comments, as well as the writer's postscript in his story, you would know what I'm talking about. I was attacked personally in this thread because I did stand beside F&S and I will defend myself and any writer who has his story attacked needlessly, whether it's my thread or his. As for being stupid, my IQ far surpasses anything you could ever acheive and as for old, that is nothing but a state of mind. But you are correct in stating that I'm a man. 1 out of 3 is a poor score in anyone's book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There we go again

Old dog barked again. Lance gt you are a CURSE on this site.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
Let's be civil

Now now lance. Please be civil. The tone of this thread (including my own) has been evolving ever so slightly into a tone that I enjoyed. let's keep it classy and be better than the shriekers. Personally I thought the post you are responding to was self refuting (and hilariously so).

<BR><BR>

And speaking of hilarious, "Didn't read..."(Anon) I can only assume your post was some kind of Kaufmanesque parody. I literally laughed out loud. Well played sir, well played.

<BR><BR>

And to "Writing Skill..."(Anon) I think you underestimate the number of writers who write smut for free just because it's so much fun to do. Getting nice comments is nice, but it isn't the goal of the act. I will never deny that I am perverted, selfish and full of myself. If it makes you feel better to point that out... well, I shall end my comment here.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
I love

the double standard you use to post your attacks on me. You say I'm a curse, but what does that make you? Many writers and other readers feel you lousy commenters are like a plague. It seems you can openly attack anyone you feel like, but I, or anyone one else are supposed to just stay quiet while you spout off. Why don't you shut up and just read the story and comment on the content instead of the writer personally. But of course, someone like you who lacks the intelligence wouldn't understand that concept, would you?

my_lucid_dreammy_lucid_dreamover 14 years ago
LARP-ers need lovin' too

Hahaa, another well-written bit of fun F&S. Again I found myself chuckling aloud.

Honestly, I don't think the pre/post-scripts were required: any reader who cannot recognise this as a parody is a humourless git indeed!

But here I am wondering whether I should anonymise myself to fit the thread's trend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The sad truth is…

For you to spend the time writing about trolls it means they got to you at some point, and from your comments herein they are still getting to you. My advice is either bite the bullet or put the gun to your head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty amusing, as is your biog.

but silly to 'tar all us anons with the same brush' and I'm sure you realise that now. Besides, aren't we ALL guilty of a little trolling every now and then? (Preferably with a hint of humor at least , please folks...)Thanks for backtracking and keeping it civil, Slops. Unlike Mr. Repetitious To The Point Of Inanity, who thinks he owns the site...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i rather be

i rather be a troll then you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The highest form of sick perversion--

is to copulate with a genetically inferior species like niggers!! It would be better with an animal. Cleaner anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WELL DONE

REALY LOVED IT LAUGHING FROM START TO END

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 12 years ago
A breath of fresh air

A very original setting and totally believable characters. Outstandingly good details: the bikers putting the twerps in their place, the discarding of the costumes, etc. I'm checing for more of your work. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid willing CUCKOLD

I can never understand a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife, let alone asking his wife to let it happen, the cuckold must have his pea sized brain in his pathetic cock end. This isn't the wife cheating as permission is given but it is breaking the marriage vows "forsaking all others till death do us part".

The story was sort of funny if this was real life Betty will prefer the big cock to her husbands smaller one, who may just get an occasional sloppy second but he will be the clean up slave more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! Can't uderstand it ANNONY? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP READING THESE STORIES?????

Are you retarded? Are you a sad little jerk off king who really loves them behind closed door? OR is it that these stories remind you of what your dead ex wife did to you? Either way, you're a sad old fat ugly ass wipe who everyone on here wishes you were dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hmmm

drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you keep using the word troll

i don't think you know what the word troll means. did an anon comment hurt your fee-fees? do you want a juice-box and your blanky? :-D

you might as well broadcast how 'trolls killed my mother and father' the only thing you'v told us is you dedicated an entire story no one bothered to read into your therapy on dealing with randos on the internet getting under your skin. i actually have advice: stop crying about trolls, and they wont know how deeply upset you are .literally stfu. they feed on your autistic tantrums. i'd tell you to 'learn how to banter', but......yea....cringe.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Weird good story

At least Betty is happy.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Oh

Oh that’s just how many fantasies go WRONG, but made me laugh.

Well set up with good characters till the end that is,

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Troll

Definitely trolling the LW readers with your ir cuck story. Another fool’s attempt that falls far short.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pointless trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous