Trooper Trades Sex for No Ticket©

Story Info
State Trooper trades sex for not writing a ticket.
3.8k words
4.43
7.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers

This story is based on conversations I had with a friend of mine who was a retired State Trooper. He told me that he had gotten a lot of pussy from women of all ages who for various reasons would rather trade sex than to get a ticket. I can't verify the stories he told me, but it really doesn't matter. I used my imagination to write this story so please understand, it is a work of fiction. Everyone is over 18.

I have been a State Trooper for about ten years. I won't mention the state because too many people might figure out who I am. I'm also a single, red-blooded American male, so that means I'm horny most of the time. During my time on patrol, I have had the opportunity to meet several young ladies who were more than willing to trade a little pussy to get out of a ticket. This is one such tale.

It was close to midnight, and I was parked on the shoulder of the Interstate, watching traffic go by, when I observed a yellow Camaro fly by me. My radar showed the car was going a little over twenty miles an hour over the speed limit. I pulled out to get behind the offender and turned on my blue lights. The car started to slow down and eventually pulled off onto the shoulder. I parked at an angle, got out of my cruiser, and walked up to the rear of the car. I could see in the car's rear-view mirror that it was a young blond female. As I approached the driver's side door, she rolled her window down. When I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance, she handed me her license and flashed a big smile as she asked, "Did I do something wrong, officer?"

I took a quick glance at her license to make sure she was over eighteen, and then answered, "Ma'am, I'm sure you must realize you were going twenty miles over the speed limit. Now, I still need to see your registration and proof of insurance."

She flashed me another brilliant smile and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I had my license in my purse, but the registration and insurance card are in my glove compartment."

She leaned over to her right to open her glove box, and her very short skirt rode up over her left ass cheek. Either she wasn't wearing any panties, or she was wearing a very small thong. I know I should have been watching her hand to make sure she didn't pull a gun out of her glove box, but I was totally focused on her toned left thigh and the curve of her ass.

She handed me her registration and insurance card and I told her I would step back to my car to write her a ticket and would be right back. She asked, "Officer, can you tell me how much the ticket will be?"

"Well, the fine for going twenty over the limit will cost you $250. I will have to run your license and registration to make sure you don't have any unpaid fines. If you do, not only will the fine be more, but I might also have to arrest you."

She started crying and said, "Please sir. I can't afford another ticket. I'm sure I don't have any unpaid fines, but my dad said if I got another ticket, he would take my car away from me and ground me. And, since I don't have a job, he'll have to pay the ticket, and that's just going to piss him off even more. I'm sorry I was speeding, but I'm almost home. Please sir, if you could just give me a warning, I will be very careful the rest of the way home."

I noticed that at some point she had unbuttoned her top two buttons, so I now had a clear view of her very impressive cleavage. I was beginning to think I might be able to get something from her if I agreed to not write her a ticket. I looked at her license again and noticed her name was Angela. I stared at her for a minute before saying, "Angela, I'm sure you realize that nothing in life is free. It sounds to me like you have a lot to lose if I write you a ticket. How much would it be worth to you for me to let you go without a ticket?"

She smiled at me and answered, "Anything you want."

That's all I needed to hear. I said, "Angela, do you see that next exit up ahead? I don't know if you're familiar with this area, but that exit doesn't go anywhere. When you take that exit, the only place you can go is straight ahead to get back on the Interstate, or you can go under the bridge to get back on the Interstate going back the other direction. What I want you to do is take the exit, take a left, and park on the side of the road under the bridge. I will be right behind you."

I followed her to the exit and then parked behind her. There were no lights and no traffic, so it was very dark and secluded. I got out of my car and walked up to her door. I said, "Get out and come back to my car." She got out and followed me. I walked around to the passenger side rear door and opened it. I then told her, "Take off your clothes, toss them on the driver's side, and then have a seat."

I was right about her having a very small, black thong. I was delighted to see she wasn't wearing a bra. She had a beautiful set of tits, I would guess were about a 34 C cup, nicely rounded and very perky. When she got in my back seat, I told her to lay back and keep her feet outside. I asked, "Just so we're clear, you do know what's going to happen, right?"

She flashed me another smile and replied, "Well, I'm hoping you're going to fuck my brains out."

According to her license, she was about a month away from her 19th birthday. She had a great body, and since I had a perfect view between her legs, I noticed she had a small tuft of blond hair just above her pussy lips. I took off my gun belt and dropped it at my feet, and then unfastened my pants. I stepped between her feet, leaned forward, and said, "You don't mind if I eat your pussy, do you?"

She bit her lip and answered, "Unh hum. Not at all."

I hooked my hands under her knees, leaned forward, and started feasting on her snatch. She was already wet, and there was a delightful aroma emanating from her pussy. I licked up and down her slit before plunging my tongue deep inside her folds. She let out a loud moan and lifted her hips, so I knew I was doing something right.

I obviously enjoy having sex, but what I really enjoy is pleasing a woman. I like to concentrate on the task at hand. I'm not really a talker, so, it surprised me when she started talking.

"Oh, fuck. You're really good at that. I love to have my pussy licked, but most guys don't seem to be interested in eating me. My girlfriends have said they had the same problem. I should introduce you to them."

I continued licking her lips and clit through two orgasms. My face was soaked with her juices. My dick was hard as a rock, so I grabbed the shaft, rubbed it up and down her lips to get it lubed, and then I thrust deep into her hot, wet hole. I started pumping in and out at a fairly slow pace at first, and then started gradually speeding up. Her pussy felt great as it gripped my dick. I can honestly say she was one of the best fucks I had ever had. It didn't take long before I felt my balls churning and I knew I couldn't last much longer. I had the presence of mind to ask her, "Are you on birth control?" She assured me she was, so after a few more deep thrusts, I said, "I'm gonna cum."

She climaxed with me, and we laid there in the afterglow for a few minutes. She pulled my head down to hers and gave me a deep French kiss. I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her pussy and then said, "Clean my cock for me."

She looked surprised, but she didn't complain as she took my still hard cock in her hand. I let out a loud moan as she placed the head of my cock on the tip of her tongue and started licking and sucking me, making sure to get all my hot sticky cum and her pussy juice off my still hard member. I was just going to let her clean me so I could pull my pants back on, but she started sucking me hard with her warm wet mouth while massaging my balls with her hand. It felt so good that I started to pump my hips, driving my cock deeper down her throat. This girl knew how to suck a cock, and she seemed to be enjoying it. I moaned loudly and grunted as I filled her mouth with another load of my sticky cum. She continued bobbing her head and swallowing until she had drained my balls.

I pulled my zipper up and stashed my dick in my pants before putting my gun belt back on. I said, "Angela, I thoroughly enjoyed that. I'm here most nights but I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday, so if you ever want to get fucked again, just come speeding by when you see me."

She answered, "I drive by here on my way home from school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I see you parked on the side of the road, I'll make sure I'm driving at least twenty over the limit. I look forward to seeing you again."

She gave me another smoking hot kiss and drove away.

I stopped her twice the following week and we again fucked like rabbits. I had never met a girl who liked to fuck and suck as much as her. And she really liked it when I ate her pussy.

One night I was parked in my favorite spot when I saw the yellow Camaro come flying past me. My radar unit said she was going slightly over twenty miles over the speed limit. I smiled and pulled out behind the car and put my blue lights on. The car slowed down and pulled over to the shoulder. I pulled over behind the car and started walking up to the driver's side. The window rolled down and before I could ask for her license, she handed it to me. I gave it a cursory look since I already knew who she was. At least I thought I knew who it was, but when I looked at it, there was a photo of someone I didn't recognize. When I looked in the car, I saw a beautiful blond smiling at me. She was about 35, and she was smoking hot. She flashed me a radiant smile, and before I could say anything, she said, "Officer Davis, I presume?"

I stood there dumfounded as she said, "I think you were probably expecting my daughter, Angela." Then she really blew me away when she asked, "Do you think we could go to your favorite spot under the interstate and have a little talk?"

There was no use in acting dumb. Obviously, she knew that I had been fucking her daughter. I answered by saying, "Yes ma'am. Take the next exit, then take a left to go under the interstate, and then pull over on the shoulder. Turn off your car and your headlights. I will be right behind you."

I followed her until she pulled over on the shoulder, then I walked up to her window and said, "Why don't you come sit in my car and we can talk."

When she was seated in my passenger seat, I said, "OK. I'm all ears."

She smiled at me and answered, "That's not what I heard."

I smiled back at that and said, "OK. I guess I'm busted. Apparently, Angela has told you what happened. Why don't you tell me what I can do for you."

She said, "Can I ask you for your first name? Officer Davis just sounds so official."

"My name is John."

"Hi John. My name is Carol. My daughter and I are very close, and yes, she tells me everything. Not that she came running in the house and said, "Guess what, mom? I'm fucking a state trooper! It didn't happen like that, but I could tell she seemed happy and has been in a good mood lately. I assumed she had a new boyfriend, so I asked her, and she told me what happened. I don't know if she mentioned it, but her father, my husband, is an asshole. He's always in a bad mood, he's overbearing, and he screams at both of us. If that wasn't bad enough, we haven't had sex in over three years. Actually, that's not such a bad thing. He was always a lousy lover, and he has a small dick. Like I said, Angela and I talk about everything, so she knew I was frustrated. When I told her I was thinking about finding a lover, she told me I should meet you. She said you were an excellent lover, you weren't a one-time wonder, and, as a bonus, she said you liked to eat pussy. Shit, I haven't had my pussy eaten since I was in college."

She took a breath, looked at me, and then asked, "How about it, John. Do you only fuck the cute teenagers you stop, or would you be interested in helping out an old broad like me?"

"Carol, first, there's nothing old about you. I think you are younger than me. And Angela didn't say anything about her dad, other than saying he would take her car away if she got another ticket. As far as being interested in you, I think you are very attractive, and if given the chance, I would love to fuck your brains out. I'm surprised you would be interested in me, though. I mean, I'm just a horny old guy who takes advantage of young ladies who would rather fuck than get a ticket. Angela wasn't the first. Obviously, I'm not a very nice person, and I know if anyone ever found out about what I do, I would definitely get fired."

"John, I'm not here to judge you. I'm not interested in getting you fired. I'm just looking for some good sex. If you have any doubts, maybe I should tell you, I'm not wearing panties or a bra. I actually came here tonight hoping you would be willing to fuck me. Don't worry, if you aren't interested, I'm not planning to blackmail you."

I wasn't sure how I should handle this strange situation, but my dick finally made the decision for me. I said, "Shall we get in the backseat?"

She smiled and let out a breath before saying, "That sounds like a great idea. I haven't been fucked in a backseat since High School."

I got out and opened the rear passenger door. I helped her out of the front seat and led her to the backseat. "If you don't want to get cum stains on your clothes, you should probably take them off and lay them on the driver's side. Then sit on this side and lay back."

She had called herself old, but there was nothing old about her. She was what most people would call a MILF. Like her daughter, she had blond hair and sparkling blue eyes, and she was toned. It was obvious she worked out. She also had a great set of tits, slightly larger than her daughter's, but surprisingly, no sag.

I had her lay back on the seat, I dropped my gun belt at my feet, and then I said, "I hope you don't mind."

I then dropped my face to her beautiful snatch and gave it a long lick from bottom to top. As my tongue flicked across her prominent clitoris, she let out a loud gasp followed by, "Oh fuck! I can't believe you're doing that. I can't tell you the last time I had my pussy eaten." I then started lapping at her pussy with gusto. After I ate her through two massive orgasms, I stood up between her legs. When my very hard eight-inch cock sprang up, she smiled, took it in her hand and started slowly stroking it. She said, "Angela told me you had a big cock, and you knew how to use it. I just hope you have staying power, too, because I really want to get fucked, bad!"

I ran my cock up and down her wet pussy lips a few times, and then pushed it in as far as it would go. I began to fuck her slowly at first and then started increasing speed and depth. She was moaning loudly and then said, "Oh god, John, that feels so fucking good. Angela was right. You really know how to use that tool of yours. I haven't been fucked like this in years."

I blew a massive load in her pussy and then I reached in the pocket behind the passenger seat to grab some tissues I kept in there. She wiped her pussy, and then she put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a hot passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes with her sparkling blue eyes and said, "John, ever since Angela told me about you, I have been thinking about what it would be like to have you fuck me, but I never imagined it would be that good. You fucked the shit out of me!"

"Carol, I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday. Is there any way you can get out of the house on either one of those days. I would love to have you come to my house where I can make love to you in a proper bed."

"Well, if we can meet during the day then I won't have a problem. I don't work, so I am always free. My husband will be at work, so he won't know."

I gave her my address and she showed up the following Wednesday. We became steady lovers every week for the next two months. One day we had spent two hours fucking each other in every position known to man. We were in the shower together, and while I was enjoying rubbing her tits with body wash, I made a decision about something I had been thinking about for a while. I asked, "Carol, I have been thinking about this for a while now. I don't want to scare you away, but I have a confession to make. I have fallen in love with you, and I was wondering if you have ever considered leaving your husband. I have been thinking about retiring. I have been investing my money for quite a while, and I have enough money to live on for the rest of my life, not even counting my state retirement. As you can see, I have a beautiful two-bedroom condo in one of the best high-rise buildings in the city, and it's paid for. I also have a nice view of the ocean. If you would be interested, I am friends with several very good attorneys. I will find one who can help you get a divorce, and you and Angela can move in with me. I know you met me because I was a dirty old man, and I was fucking your daughter. I promise you I will keep my hands off her. I am in love with you. You provide me with all the sexual satisfaction I need. I don't need to have sex with 18-year-old girls anymore. If you want to live together, we can. If you want to make it official and get married, I'm not opposed to that either. I know you will probably want to think about this for a while, and I understand that. You don't have to give me an answer now. Just think about it."

She shocked the shit out of me when she answered. "That was the worst marriage proposal I have ever heard! John, call the best attorney you know and get me an appointment as soon as you can. If I can get out of this marriage without losing the shirt off my back, then I will leave that asshole in a heartbeat. My major concern has always been, where would I live if he took the house. If you are offering to let me move in with you, then I'm not worried about anything else. As far as Angela goes, if she's going to be living with us, there's no way she's not going to fuck you. If you recall, that's how I met you in the first place. She couldn't stop talking about your big cock and how well you ate pussy."

The next day I called one of my best friends who happened to be one of the best divorce attorneys in the state. I explained the situation and he agreed to meet with Carol the following week. Carol met with him and explained her situation. She told him her husband was a bully who abused her and her daughter both emotionally and physically. Her new lawyer had the husband served with divorce papers. When he saw she was filing for divorce, he hired the cheapest lawyer he could find. When they went to court, my friend ate his lawyer for lunch. In the end he lost custody of Angela, since she was an adult anyway and said she didn't want anything to do with him, and he lost any rights to their home. Carol agreed to drop any demand for alimony money if he would agree to the divorce without any conditions. His lawyer advised him to take the deal.

We have been living together for four months now. Angela took the second bedroom, and we have sex on a regular basis. She has started to sleep in our bed occasionally, and we have been experimenting with threesome sex. So far, it's been wonderful. Carol sold the house and put the money in a savings account. I retired and we live comfortably on my retirement pay. I have always wanted to visit the Greek Isles, so the three of us are planning a vacation for next summer. I'll let you know what happens.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers