Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else sir?"

"No Cora, you can get on with your work now."

About an hour later Caleb startled Cora with a quick burst of vibrations half way through the morning but it only lasted a few seconds then at lunch time Cora headed down to the shop-floor.

As she entered the break room she again saw Sally taking cocks at both ends but this time she was totally naked, her overalls and shoes in a pile on the floor in a corner.

"Come on Cora, get 'em off." One of the workmen said.

"Where's the cameras and lights?" Cora asked.

The response was that nearly all the men there got out their smart phones, turned on the flash light app, and pointed them at Cora.

"So you want me to take my dress off? Then what?"

"Get up on that table and spread your legs for us."

An expressionless Cora started unbuttoning her dress but inside she was excited and her pussy was tingling something rotten.

"No undies again Cora?" One man asked as her naked body came into view.

"She hasn't been wearing any for weeks." Another man said.

Cora climbed up onto the table and the men directed Cora into different poses both on her back and on her hands and knees. Needless to say that in every pose her knees were wide apart and Cora heard lots of camera shutter sounds and saw lots of flashes.

"How do we switch that thing on?" One man asked as he pointed to the pink antenna sticking out of Cora's vagina.

"My boyfriend controls it from his phone." Cora replied as she tensed then relaxed her vaginal muscles causing the antenna to jump up then fall back down.

"Shit, you need to tell him to switch it on every lunchtime Cora." Another man said.

By that time Cora was again on her back with her legs spread wide and her head turned to one side. She was watching Sally get another load of sperm in her mouth and all over her face. When the man finished painting her face Sally looked over to Cora and smiled. Cora smiled back and decided that she'd have to have a chat with Sally.

"So would your boyfriend get upset if we were to touch you Cora?" Andy asked.

"No. I told him what happened yesterday and he said that touching me was okay."

Well that was like taking a sheet of glass from between a joint of meat and a starving lion, all of a sudden Cora was closely surrounded by men and hands were going everywhere.

Poor Cora had never had so many men's hands on her body and the feeling was just too much for her. The excitement of the situation boiled over into a very pleasurable orgasm involving shaking and jerking, none of which stopped the men from groping her which only extended the time of Cora's orgasm.

When she finally started to come down from her high most of the men had gone but Andy and Sally were still there, Sally pulling on her overalls over her naked body. Cora got off the table and just stood there watching Sally.

"So Cora," Andy said, "Is this going to be a regular thing Cora, you coming down here on a lunchtime and getting your kit off?"

"Do you want it to be? What about Sally here, I'd hate to spoil any of her fun."

"Believe me Cora," Sally said, "having another girl here will take some of the pressure off me, these guys all want me every day and it's wearing me out."

"So all the guys want to fuck me as well as Sally?"

"Are you joking Cora, like Sally you have one hell of a hot body and every one of those guys, and me, would love to fuck both of you every day."

"Err Andy, lunch break is only 60 minutes long so you're going to have to come up with some sort of rota because I sure a hell aren't staying back after 5 o'clock, I've got a boyfriend to keep happy."

"So have I." Cora added.

"And you'd better get a whole load more condoms because that box is nearly empty and I'm not doing it bareback with any of you." Sally said.

"And I'm guessing that you'd want the guys to always use condoms Cora?" Andy asked.

"Of course, fingers and mouths won't make me pregnant but cocks could give us something nasty and if one of you gave us something then you'd all get it."

"One pallet load of condoms coming up girls. How many guys can you cope with each day?"

"I've been taking 3 in each end each day," Sally said, "but that's too many, I'm getting knackered. What do you think Cora, a maximum of 2 in our pussies and 2 in our mouths each day?"

"That's okay with me but can we make it just Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, have a day off from the fucking on Wednesdays, give us a chance to recover?"

"I like that idea Cora." Sally said.

"Okay girls, this girls making the rules could go too far if were not careful, Cora, maybe you should get dressed and go back upstairs, and Sally, you have work to do."

"Okay boss. I'll be there in a minute." Sally said then she turned to Cora and continued,

"Cora, next Wednesday when we get the lunch break off, do you fancy going for a quick drink and a chat?"

"Good idea." Cora replied.

"Sally, work, now." Andy said.

Sally and Andy left and Cora started to get dressed.

Cora had just started working again when her vibrator burst into life and she got a text message from Caleb.

"Sorry it's late, big job on, hope you had fun."

Cora had to sit at her desk trying to keep still and quiet for the next 10 minutes until Caleb witched the vibrator off.

Back at home Cora was eager to tell Caleb about her day and Caleb was eager to tell Cora about what Harry and George had found. Caleb was a gentleman and let Cora tell him all about her day first, and in particular what she had agreed to do each lunch time, and it wasn't until they were driving to the swimming pool that Caleb had the chance to tell Cora that they were going to Jack and Willow's house on the Saturday to talk about a holiday.

Rose was on duty in the reception of the leisure centre and she smiled at them when they walked in.

"There's only a handful of people here so you should get some privacy." Rose said as she gave Caleb the change.

"Thanks," Caleb replied, "maybe see you later then."

This time Cora was more confident about wearing the bikini that Caleb bought her and it clung to her tits and pubes as soon as she pressed the button on the shower.

David the lifeguard paid them no attention as he looked down from his high up chair and Caleb was a little disappointed that neither of the 2 old men who were swimming lengths pains any attention to Cora's near nudity.

After their swim Caleb decided to take a chance with Cora's bikini and he led her into the changing rooms then pulled on the strings releasing the bikini.

"Not going to the sauna this week?" Cora asked.

"Yes we are but I thought that you could leave the bikini here tonight."

"But what if there are other people there, more than just Ben?"

"Then they'll get a very pleasant surprise."

"Well if you're sure?"

"I am." Replied Caleb as he took her hand and led the totally naked Cora out of the changing room and along the deserted corridor to the sauna room.

As they walked Cora decided that she didn't feel any more naked than when she had the bikini on.

Caleb let Cora go into the sauna first and they were both a little disappointed when they saw that there was no one else in there, not even Ben. Cora lay on the bottom bench seat with one leg on the bench, bent at the knee, and the other leg dangling down to the floor. Caleb sat at her foot and reached over and idly toyed with her clit as he started to tell her what he knew of what Harry and George had managed to find for a holiday and to remind her that they were going round to Jack and Willow's house to find out more and maybe book it.

Cora was well on her way to an orgasm when the door opened and Ben walked in. Caleb didn't stop what he was doing and Cora didn't try to close her legs.

"Hi guy's, Ben said, "got held up by an accident but at least I'll get 15 minutes of remarkable scenery."

The rest of their sauna session went much the same as the previous week, including Rose joining them and both girls making themselves cum for the guys.

* * * * *

THURSDAY

Caleb didn't need to ask Cora to wear her vibrator to work, he didn't need to, it was already in place when Cora came out of the bathroom.

When Cora went to THE filing cabinet and bent over she deliberately clenched then released her vaginal muscles over and over causing the pink antenna to dance around for Mr. Hope to see. Cora was rewarded with the vibrator bursting into life at max vibrations, causing Cora to jump a little and bang her head on the cabinet.

Fortunately it wasn't a hard bang and Cora soon forgot about it. Mr. Hope hadn't forgotten about the power that he had over Cora and for the next 30 minutes Cora squirmed and wriggled about on her chair not managing to get any work done.

When Mr. Hope shutdown the app Cora took a long, deep breath and wondered if she should start bringing a towel to work to sit on.

When lunchtime arrived Cora rushed downstairs to the shop-floor's break room. She was just arriving at the same time as a couple of the guys and they urged her on saying,

"Come on Cora, get 'em off."

She did, half the buttons on her dress were open before she got through the door where she saw Sally unbuttoning her overalls revealing that she was again not wearing anything underneath.

Andy had sorted out a rota but it didn't include the voyeurs so both Sally and Cora were watched as they got fucked twice and gave 2 blowjobs. For the blowjobs they were on their knees but the fucking was however the guys wanted it and Cora's first fuck was doggy style and her second had her on her back on one of the tables with her legs up high and spread wide. In that position Cora noticed more camera flashes than when she was getting it doggy style.

Two happy girls left the break room nearly an hour later.

That evening Caleb decided that they were going for a run and he led Cora out onto the country roads and then along a public footpath that goes alongside a stream to a village a couple of miles from where they live. Once they got off the road Caleb asked Cora to take her dress off and run naked. Once the dress was off, Caleb volunteered to carry the dress for Cora then as they started jogging again he told her that the next time that they went on that route he would hide her dress in some bushes so that she would end up miles from any sort of clothing.

That both terrified and excited Cora and when she told that to Caleb he said that he would also take her jogging when it was dark and that she could leave her clothes at home. That again both terrified and excited Cora and as they jogged along she visualised being stopped by the police and being taken to a police station, naked and with her hands cuffed behind her back. She imagined herself being led through multiple offices with everyone stopping what they were doing and staring at her.

Then she saw herself being tied, spread eagled to a wall and man after man coming up to her, ramming his hand up her pussy and demanding to know why she was running outside naked.

Then reality came back to Cora as she heard Caleb say,

"Just act as if you have shorts and a T-shirt on Cora."

That made her look ahead and she had a little panic attack when she saw 2 young men walking towards them. Doing as Caleb had instructed, Cora kept running and even smiled and said, "good evening" to the 2 young men.

As they got out of earshot Caleb said,

"Did that give you a little thrill dear?"

"Is the pope a catholic?" Cora replied as they kept running.

A minute later Caleb said,

"You do realise that we are going to have to go back the same way and that those 2 men will see you again?"

"And that they'll get a great view of my cute little butt Caleb? Yes, I had worked that one out. How far before we turn back?"

"You see that house up ahead?"

"Yes."

"Well we'll touch their fence then turn back. If anyone looks out of those windows they'll get a good look at you."

"Lucky them." Cora replied.

Minutes later they were approaching the 2 young men again, but this time from their rear. Both joggers kept quiet and it wasn't until they were actually passing the young men that they realised that they were there. One man swore at the shock of their presence but the other man hadn't been shocked and he shouted,

"Nice butt."

Cora felt good and almost forgot about her nudity until they got near to the road when Caleb asked her if she wanted her dress back.

"Not yet Caleb, can we see how close we can get to home before we see a car or someone out walking, then put it on?"

"Good girl, let's go.

With eyes scanning all around and ears perked up listening for any sounds that other road users were making, they kept running. Just as they got to a corner a cyclist appeared coming towards them. He was one of those lycra covered people and was flying along towards them. There was no time for either to react and because Cora was out in front so that Caleb could watch her butt, the cyclist got a couple of seconds full frontal view of Cora's naked body.

As the cyclist disappeared Caleb laughed and told Cora that she'd probably made his day.

They got close to some houses before Cora stopped and asked for her dress back. As Cora was putting it on Caleb said,

"I'm going to look online to see what body paints I can get then I can paint some clothes on you then take you just about anywhere wearing just paint Cora, do you fancy that?"

"I suppose that that depends on where you plan to take me?"

"True, but I'm sure that we can find a few public and busy places."

"Sounds fun." Cora replied, and she wasn't just saying that for Caleb's benefit. She could just see herself walking down the high street on a Saturday afternoon wearing just painted shorts and top.

It was a shower, bed and love making session before they went to sleep.

* * * * *

FRIDAY

The Friday was a relatively quiet day for Cora. Firstly Mr. Hope played with the app on his phone causing Cora to orgasm at her desk, then she teased him with her usual bending over at the filing cabinet, then at lunchtime she went down to the shop-floor for her 2 fucks and 2 blowjobs.

Apart from that her day at work was boring.

The evening out with the girls was fun, apart from Wendy going on and on about Cora needing to go and see a psychiatrist. Carol, Liz and Mary spent a lot of time enthusiastically telling the other girls all about Cora's naked afternoon and her red backside, to which Cora added that she's had a fantastic time and that she really does think that all girls should experience a day like that. Carol and Liz both said that they'd think about it.

When Caleb got home he was in a very romantic mood and he woke Cora for an hour long love making session before they both went to sleep.

* * * * *

SATURDAY

They weren't due at Jack and Willow's house until 11 o'clock so Cora and Caleb had another long, slow lovemaking session before they got up. They also talked a bit, Cora saying that she was a bit worried that they were having too many 'adventures' too soon and that things would get stale if they kept on at the same rate.

"Can't keep up the pace lover?" Caleb said.

"Yes, of course I can, it's just that I don't want us to run out of things to spice up our relationship."

"That will never happen Cora, we'll keep changing the adventures to suit our current mood, maybe you can do some nude modelling or streaking through town or we can find a way of getting you naked on national television, or even better, fucking on national television. How about becoming a cam girl or making some porno videos, with your body they'd sell like hot cakes. Then there's that body painting idea, I really do like the idea of you walking around town wearing just a thin layer of paint. There's lots of things that we haven't even touched on yet."

"Wow, I hadn't even thought about some of those things, it looks like I'm not going to have any spare time for years."

"Nope, if I ever see you doing nothing I'm going to fuck your brains out."

* * * * *

When they got to Jack and Willow's house Willow, Lucy and Emily were all naked so Cora took her dress off. They were all sat out the back enjoying the sunshine and as soon as George saw Cora and Caleb he said,

"Right, let's get straight into it, then when we've sorted out the holiday I've got another surprise for you."

George opened his laptop and when the screen lit up it was displaying a photograph of a villa in a very warm climate. George scrolled through the photographs whilst Cora was sat on Caleb's lap and Emily was sat on Harry's lap. Both guys were playing with nipples.

The villa has 5 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, a huge swimming pool with lots of loungers around it and views out to a lovely blue sea. One thing that someone noticed in some of the photos was the villas on either side of that one. Harry said that it looked as though the pool area would probably be over-looked.

"Well I don't care if it is," Emily said, "I'm going to sunbathe there naked and if anyone doesn't like that the can just lump it."

The other 3 girls agreed then Caleb said,

"You girls do realise that you will be totally naked all the time that you are at the villa don't you?"

"Of course we do silly boy." Willow replied.

George started reading out aloud the rest of the features of the villa and everyone was happy when he read that the villa has it's own path down to a little beach where it has a boat shed complete with a boat that is available for guests to use.

"Excellent, Caleb said, we will be able to sail to other beaches and there's no need for the girls to take any clothes, not even bikinis, with you. By the way girls, do you want me to get you some bikinis like Cora's got?"

Cora described the bottoms and Lucy said that they'd be great for when they have to wear something.

Caleb made a mental note to order some.

George continued reading and told everyone that the villa was about half a mile from a small town and that just up the coast was a water park.

"Five bedrooms." Jack said, "We know what 4 of them will be used for but what about the fifth? Do we invite another couple to come with us or just split the cost 4 ways?"

Harry suggested another 2 girls and promptly got thumped by Emily.

After a quick vote they decided that the cost would be split 4 ways.

Everyone was happy so far so George went online to check availability then booked the middle 2 weeks in August after no one said that they'd have a problem getting those 2 weeks off work.

"So what's this other surprise that you mentioned George?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, I've managed to get 8 tickets to the Wet Cat festival next Saturday, I thought that we might just go for the day and see what this Pink Vibe band is like. The weather forecast for next weekend is good."

"I've heard Pink Vibe," Emily said, "they're good, got a couple of cute looking guys in it as well."

"It's my lucky night playing games with the guys on Friday." Willow said.

"Well you can sleep in the back of one of the cars on the way there then Willow." George said.

"I'm not all that keen on that type of music." Jack said, then added, "but for the team I'll happily come along. I can always drag Willow round the back of some tents and fuck her brains out."

"Hey buster," Willow said, "a little less of the dragging, you should have said 'being pulled round the back by Willow.'

It was agreed that 2 cars would leave at dawn on the Saturday,

Jack and Willow had put on some snacks and drinks that everyone had been dipping into and the group continued talking whilst George did some more research into what was around the villa and also booked a couple of hire cars for us to get from the airport to the villa and out and about when we were there. Cora was happy that the guys booked open top jeeps because she'd always fancied going around in one of those.