Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora had been watching George surf the net looking at all sorts of things and after a while she asked him what he was looking for.

"Places where we can take you 4 ladies dressed like you are now and let thousands of people see you."

"I hope you find lots of those." Cora replied.

Shortly after that the group had achieved their objectives for the day 6 of them left to get on with their other weekend tasks.

On their way home Cora and Caleb stopped at the supermarket where Caleb had more fun getting Cora to reach up to the top shelves, bend down to the lower shelves and bend over the back of the trolley. As he watched her he tried to think of some sort of dress that he could get Cora to wear that was strapless and would expose her nipples every time that she reached up. When he finally mentioned it to Cora she replied,

"Oh that's easy, one with and elasticated top that's not too tight should do the trick. I've had one of those for years but it's a bit of a tight fit these days, and it's a bit long."

"Right, we're going shopping tomorrow." Caleb replied, "You can wear then for work as well and wear them so that your nipples are only just covered and the slightest movement will get the dress to go down a little."

"I like it, but we'll have to get the right ones, not too loose and not too tight."

"So you'll have to try on a few different sizes and come out of the changing room and show me what happens when you move about."

"Caleb, are you really wanting my nipples to become exposed to any other men who happen to be waiting for their partners."

"Yes Cora, I am."

"You naughty man Caleb, I like your style."

Caleb took Cora to a country pub for something to eat that evening. The place was quite busy and Caleb was disappointed that he didn't get much of a chance to show off Cora's body to any strangers but he did get the chance to play with her pussy with lots of people close by.

* * * * *

SUNDAY

When Caleb and Cora finally stopped making love on the bed the next morning, they got ready and went into town shopping for the type of dresses that they had talked about the day before. It took visits to a few shops before they found a selection of them and yes, Cora did try on quite a few and go out to Caleb and jiggle and stretch her body to see if her nipples escaped from behind the material without the whole dress sliding down to the floor.

Once they'd found the right style and size they selected 4 with different patterns and Cora tried them all on and went and showed Caleb how easy it was for her to make certain, discreet movements that caused her nipples to escape.

All the dresses are made of thin cotton and designed as summer dresses for girls younger and smaller than Cora so they were quite short on Cora. When Caleb was watching her try them on he asked Cora if she'd be able to shorten the hem so that when the top just covered her nipples the hem just covered her butt and pussy.

"Easy peasy." Cora replied, "how about I shorten then a bit too much just at the front so that when my nipps and butt are covered it's so short at the front that when I press it flat against my stomach I can just see the front of my slit."

"That sounds perfect Cora, you've changed so much since I first met you that I sometimes wonder who you are and what have you done with the girl that I first met. Don't get me wrong, I love you just way you are right now, I wouldn't swap you for all the money in the world."

"Aww thanks Caleb, when we first met you must have been able to see the real me trying to come out and now that you've enticed the real me out from behind that indoctrination that most mothers give their daughters I'm a much happier girl so it's me that has to thank you Caleb, I'll do absolutely anything that you ask me, my body is yours to do whatever you want with."

Cora hugged Caleb and when they broke the hug not only were Cora's nipples on display but her whole tits were. Cora giggled and Caleb said that she'd have to hug him a lot when she was wearing one of those dresses.

Shopping done, they went to a fast food place and when they'd got their food they sat at one of the tables outside the front of the shop. Caleb got Cora to sit facing down the street with her knees open. Cora realised what Caleb was getting her to do and sat lazily knowing that if anyone walking along the street looked over to her they would be able to see her bare slit and maybe even her clit. She sat like that talking and eating while Caleb watched the people walking along the street to see how many looked Cora's way and then gave some indication that they had seen what was on display.

Caleb wasn't really expecting many people to even look Cora's way and therefore he wasn't really disappointed except for a group of 3 teenage boys who appeared to slow their walking pace all 3 times that they passed them.

Caleb was happy that Cora had made their day and given them a mental image to wank to when they got home.

That evening, just as they decided that it was time for bed Caleb started putting on his jogging clothes. He passed Cora her trainers and told her that they were going for a run. Cora remembered what Caleb had said the last time that they went for a run and was suddenly both nervous and excited. She was also grateful that it was dark outside and a bit cloudy.

With Cora wearing just her trainers they set off jogging down the street. Caleb had once told her that there was a saying, 'Never shit on your own doorstep', and here she was, naked on the street that she lived in. Okay it was dark but there were also street lights and it wasn't really that late. A lot of people wouldn't have gone to bed yet and people could also be returning home from a night out.

Needless to say that Cora's sight and hearing senses were working to their maximum but only once did they have to duck into a darkened house's garden and hide behind a bush while a car drove passed.

Soon they were out on a country road and Cora started to relax a bit and realise just how wet her pussy was. Part of her brain may not have been enjoying the experience but her pussy certainly was.

They ran for about a mile before turning back and when they got to the outskirts of their suburb Caleb led her a different way back to their house. They went down more streets and alleyways than was necessary and down one alleyway they passed a young couple having sex against a fence. The girl was naked below her waist and they saw a ripped thong on the ground near them.

The couple didn't see Cora and Caleb until they were close to them and as they stared at Cora the young man said,

"Nice out isn't it?"

Caleb replied,

"You should know."

The young man's jeans were round his ankles and his underwear was round his knees. Both Cora and Caleb guessed that his cock was deep inside the girl's pussy.

Apart from the odd car that beeped its horn at them, they made it home without incident and they fucked in the shower before going to bed and fucking again. Cora saying that she wanted to got jogging at night again and Caleb saying that the next time they'd just run around the houses at the other side of the estate.

* * * * *

MONDAY

The working week went much as the previous week but with Cora, and Sally, having 4 days of lunchtime fucking and sucking and the Wednesday lunchtime having a quick drink and a chat in a pub close to the factory.

Cora saw that Sally had changed from just her overalls to a skirt and top. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and Cora wondered if, like she was, Sally was knickerless as well. When they sat opposite each other in the pub both girls could see the other's bald pubes.

Cora discovered that Sally had been getting fucked on a lunchtime for nearly a year and was grateful that Cora had joined in the fun to give her a bit of a rest. Sally has a boyfriend who knows nothing of her lunchtime activities although he had discovered that Sally often went underwearless and was happy with that.

Andy had shown Sally the spanking video and tried to persuade her to let the shop-floor guys spank her but so far she'd refused but she took the opportunity to ask Cora what she thought, to which Cora replied that it was a great aphrodisiac adding that as Sally was stood up all day she wouldn't suffer having to sit on her painful butt.

Sally told Cora that she was envious of her being able to wear so little at work and asked if she deliberately flashed any of the men in the office.

"Only Mr. Hope, but we've come to an agreement whereby he won't try to change the company dress code in return for him having the app on his phone so that he can control the vibrator I now wear most days at work."

"I'd noticed that, so those things are good are they?"

"Oh yes, I wouldn't wear it so often if it wasn't."

Sally said that she'd have to see about getting one."

They didn't have the chance to talk much more before having to get back to work but they decided that they would make the Wednesday trip to the pub a regular thing.

Their evenings were much the same as the previous week as well, gym, swim and jogg, and they took every opportunity to expose Cora's tits and pussy to everyone and nobody. The nobody being 1 of the 2 jogging sessions that was after dark when they ran round the streets and saw absolutely no one. Caleb said that the next time the went jogging after dark they'd head towards town and see how far they could get before there being too many people about for them to go any further.

The Friday evening was much the same with Wendy going on at Cora again and Cora ignoring her. Caleb and Cora's love making afterwards was more like a quickie because they knew that they had to be up early the next morning.

* * * * *

SATURDAY

Caleb and Cora were up early for the drive down to the Wet Cat festival. Jack and Willow joined them in Caleb's car, Willow and Cora in the back. It was only when they met the other car at a motorway service area that Cora discovered that she was the only one wearing a dress, one of her new elasticated top ones that she'd shortened more at the front than the back. All the other 3 girls were wearing skirts and tops. There wasn't a bra or pair of knickers between them and the 3 skirts were nearly as short as Cora's dress.

After a comfort break they were back on the road but this time Willow was wide awake and her and Cora talked for a while then started making out in the back, much to the delight and frustration of Jack and Caleb in the front.

When they got to about a mile from the venue the traffic started to crawl and went into 2 crawling lanes. To much giggling, both Cora and Willow took it in turns to flash their tits to the occupants of the cars crawling alongside them. And they weren't the only ones flashing people going to the concert, after a guy in the back of one car mooned them Cora immediately did the same back.

Caleb phoned the other car and soon all 8 were talking to each other and all 4 girls were all mooning other car occupants.

When they finally got into the car park the girls were all eager to get where the main stage was which was in the bottom of a shallow valley and the audience up one side of the valley making it ideal for people to sit on the grass and watch the performers. All 4 girls had straightened their clothes although Cora's slit and clit were just about visible to anyone more than a couple of metres in front of her.

As they walked in with the crowds Caleb noticed that lots of other girls were scantily dressed in clothes like ultra short shorts or denim miniskirts and bikini tops, just bikinis and even a few in thong bikinis. Caleb was more and more confident that the guys would be able to get the girls naked especially when he saw a couple of topless girls, one wearing a flowery pattern of body paint on her chest and back, and nothing else.

They walked passed many concession stands and saw where the girl wearing paint had got painted and George said that they should get the girls painted so that they could spend the day naked, to which Jack replied saying that it looked like they wouldn't need paint to get naked there. Then Caleb added that they should get a load of body paint to take on holiday instead of clothes for the girls.

They found an area of grass where they could see the main stage and sat to absorb the atmosphere and get used to the difference in the speed of sound and the speed of light as they could see what one of the support bands was doing on the stage before they could hear it.

As they sat there none of the girls were at all concerned about the revealing way that they were sitting mainly because the other people there had more scantily dressed girls to look at. After a few minutes Willow said,

"Girls, I think that it's about time that we got topless."

With that, Willow, Emily and Lucy all pealed off their tops, Cora had a little dilemma because she was wearing a dress. She could have just pulled the elasticated top down to her waist but instead she stood up, pulled the dress off completely then sat down again.

Caleb smiled at the sight of his girlfriend, naked apart from her sandals, with hundreds of people quite close to her.

"Well," Lucy said, "If you're getting naked Cora then so am I."

Within seconds there were 4 naked girls sat on the grass and the 4 guys were stuffing the girl's clothes, shoes and bags into their backpacks.

Apart from a few people looking for a few seconds no one appeared to be at all concerned about their nudity.

After about 10 minutes the girls were totally relaxed about their nudity in such a public place and Lucy suggested that they go and look around the concession stands.

As they wandered around with the guys following just behind them and not looking as if they were with them, they didn't get much attention, but there again, events like this that any of them had been to before always had scantily clad and even naked girls wandering around.

They looked at all the memorabilia that was on sale but none of them had any inclination to buy anything. It was only when they got to a hot dog stall that they wanted to buy something but, having no pockets or purses with them the girls turned to look for the guys to get some money.

The guys happily handed over some money but said that the girls had to buy whatever it was that they wanted. The guys wanted the girls to interact with strangers whilst naked. And they did, much to the delight of the middle-aged man selling the hot dogs. Cora, possibly some of the other 3 girls, wanted the man to make some comment about their nudity so that she could come back with something that would imply that she was naked all the time but the man said nothing, he just smiled.

They walked on, eating their hot dogs as they went and dripping mustard and tomato sauce onto the grass, Cora realising that her feet would need a lot of scrubbing when she got home.

The girls soon got to the main dancing area and realised that there was a different support band playing and that they weren't bad.

Still no one had really taken much notice of them, just the odd quick glance that they'd seen, and food eaten the girls joined in the dancing, Lucy and Emily literally letting their hair down so that they felt as free as possible.

They danced and danced, occasionally going over to the guys to get a drink of water and a quick grope from their boyfriends. One time Cora went to Caleb and after a drink she leaned back on him, his hand going round her, his left hand fondling a tit whilst his right hand went down to her pussy and played there for a couple of minutes, his intention to raise her arousal level a notch or two and maybe give someone a free show, not that either of them looked to see if anyone was looking at them.

After about an hour the girls wanted a rest so all 8 of them went looking for an area of grass where all 8 could sit and relax for a while. Cora sat between Caleb's legs leaning back on him and spreading her legs as much as she could. It wasn't enough for the people around them to see all of her pussy but it was enough for them to see her slit from end to end with her clit sticking out ready to play.

Around mid afternoon the Pink Vibe came onto the stage and everyone got to their feet and moved closer to the stage. Before long the girls were separated from the guys but no one cared. Everyone was dancing on the spot and thrusting their fists into the air in time with the beat of the music.

All of a sudden Cora was aware of a girl going over the top of her crowd surfing. The girl had shorts and a T-shirt on but that gave Cora an idea. She turned to Willow, Emily and Lucy nowhere to be seen, and shouted that she was going to ask some guys to lift her up. Willow smiled and both girls turned to the nearest big guys and shouted that they wanted to go up. At first the guy didn't understand but when it twigged, he started to lift Willow up. The other guys around realised what was happening and soon Willow and Cora were parallel to the ground and supported by a sea of hands.

And the hands weren't just keeping them up in the air, both girls were getting their tits mauled and their butts and pussies groped. Fingers went into all the holes that Caleb often puts his cock into.

All that physical contact was turning both girls on and as they went from side to side of the audience and then back to the front, Cora actually had an orgasm. Her brain absorbing the strange feeling of climaxing whilst being man-handled by lots of unknown men around 2 metres from the ground.

Cora found herself floating on her back very near the stage and she saw one of the band waving at the security guys to tell them to pass the naked girl over to the stage. Seconds later Cora found herself getting to her feet actually on the stage with the band still playing.

As she started to look around Cora saw Willow being passed to the front then onto the stage as well, then another naked girl. The band obviously wanted naked girls on the stage with them. The 3 naked girls got together and danced in front of hundreds, if not thousands of people.

Cora looked out over the audience to see if she could see Emily and Lucy. She could see 3 girls who looked to be naked, crowd surfing at the back of the audience but they were too far away to recognise.

When the band stopped playing for a few minutes one of them came over to the girls and his hands went straight for Cora's tits and tweaked her nipples. To cheering from the audience he then went to Willow and then the third girl doing the same. Then he put his hand on her pussy and everyone at the festival got the impression that he was finger fucking her.

He didn't do it for long before he moved back to Willow and doing the same to her. This time Cora was watching Willow's face and saw that she was smiling as he leaned over and said something to her. One more deep finger fuck and he moved back to Cora who by then had spread her legs a bit and the guy did the same to her.

Cora got to hear what he had probably also said to Willow,

"Come round the back when we leave the stage."

Cora was still smiling as he left the girls and got ready to start a new number.

The 3 naked girls danced on the stage until the band finished their act then the band member who had finger fucked them and tweaked their nipples looked over to them and nodded his head sideways indicating to the naked girls that they should follow him. The third, unknown, girl started walking towards him but Cora and Willow looked at each other and both said "no" at the same time.

Then Cora and Willow went to the front edge of the stage and pretended to dive forwards to let the people at the front know what they were going to do. Fortunately the message was understood and when Cora them Willow launched themselves forward a dozen or so hands caught them and started passing them back into the middle of the crowd and both girls got groped and poked all over again.