Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the crowd was thinning a little and after a few minutes Cora found herself sat on the ground. Getting to her feet Cora tried to look around and get her bearings but being shorter than most of the people there it wasn't that easy. It was then that she realised that their group had not talked about a meeting point if they got separated, Cora guessed that that was because everyone had their phone with them and they could sort something out if one person did get separated from the rest of them.

But, Cora, like the other 3 girls were totally naked, their phones being in their boyfriend's backpacks, and even if she could borrow a phone she couldn't remember anyone's number because they were all in her Contacts and she never needed to remember a number. She was snookered, but was consoled a little by the fact that Willow and probably Emily and Lucy were in the same boat.

Resisting a panic attack Cora stood there thinking what to do next. She had a quick look at the people around her and saw that they'd moved on from having a naked girl next to them. She worked out which way was up the hill to the back of the crowds and she set off making her way through the crowd and quickly discovered that quite a few men there were happy to have a quick feel or make some comment about her nudity. Cora found the groping to to be nearly as nice as when she was surfing and as for the comments, none of them were derogatory, in fact they were all complimentary.

Unfortunately for Cora, the further away from the stage she went the less groping and comments she got but she wanted to find Caleb and the others.

When she finally got out of the main part of the crowd she stopped and looked around. Seeing no one familiar she started walking again hoping that she'd see one of the group soon.

Cora saw the back of a naked girl in the distance and she had the same hair style as Lucy so she set off in that direction. When she got to where the girl had been she had gone so Cora was no better off. As she stood there wondering which way to go next Cora realised that she was enjoying walking around on her own with most people ignoring her and the rest looking at her for a few seconds. She also realised that her pussy was wet and she wanted to touch her clit and make herself cum but she didn't have the courage.

She wished that Caleb had been there to give her the courage to make herself cum and she wished that she'd done it when she'd been on the stage with thousand of people watching her.

Cora started walking towards where there appeared to be the most people, and not really looking for the rest of the group. In and out of small groups of people she walked. It was like she was daring people to say something about her lack of clothes. Unfortunately, very few people said anything, but at least she was being seen by them.

After what seemed like only 30 seconds but was probably much, much longer, Cora heard her name being shouted. She stopped, turned and saw the still naked Emily.

"Cora, where have you been, we've been searching everywhere?"

"I've been looking for you guys, where have you been? Where are the others?"

"Out looking for you?"

"So we're all lost then?"

"Not quite, we agreed to meet up where we got the hot dogs."

"Which way is that?"

"That way." Emily replied pointing in one direction."

As they walked they linked arms and Emily said,

"It's so cool this walking around in amongst all these people with no clothes on isn't it?"

"Yeah, I've nearly cum a few times. Did you see Willow and me up on the stage?"

"That WAS you 2 was it? Caleb said one of the girls was you but the rest of us weren't sure, we were too far back?"

"Did you have a go at crowd surfing?"

"Oh yes, that was amazing, all those hands going everywhere."

"Yeah, I had 2 goes, the first time was best, more people, more hands."

Emily and Cora got to close to the hot dog stand and saw Harry, standing and looking all around with his phone in his hand.

"Phew Cora, we were starting to get a bit worried." Harry said.

"I've been having great fun. Where are the others?"

"Out looking for you."

"Oh, sorry, maybe you should spank me for getting lost."

"Don't tempt me Cora."

Harry started making phone calls whilst Emily and Cora sat on the grass, legs out straight in front of them and leaning back on their hands. Cora sat with her legs slightly apart thinking about how much her pussy was tingling.

After a few minutes George and Lucy returned, then Jack and Willow. Last was Caleb who went straight to Cora and knelt between her legs, Cora spreading them wider to accommodate Caleb's width. As Cora sat up Caleb put his hands around her neck and asked her if she was okay.

"Hell yes, I'm having a fantastic time, it's soo cool being able to walk around without any clothes on and all these people looking at me. Hey, I got finger fucked on the stage by one of the band in front of thousands of people."

"I know, I saw you, pity it wasn't a full blown fuck, maybe doggy style."

"You'd like that wouldn't you Caleb?"

"Hell yes, all those people watching my girlfriend getting fucked on stage, I'd cum just watching you."

"On of the band wanted Willow and me to go round the back with them but we didn't."

"Yes, Willow said, you know what would have happened if you had don't you?"

"Gang-banged." Cora replied. The other girl went with them."

"I saw, I wonder if she knew what she was letting herself in for and if she can still walk?"

"Probably, Caleb, can we come to another of these festivals, and next time can we stay for the full 2 days?"

Caleb kissed Cora and whilst he was doing so his right hand went to her pussy and he ran a finger along her slit and flicked her clit.

"Caleb, a lot of hands have done that to me today, does it bother you?"

"Did you enjoy it Cora?"

"I did."

"Then it doesn't bother me, in fact I'm happy for you."

"I love you soo much Caleb."

"And I love you too Cora."

"Will you 2 get a room." Emily said.

"No Em," Caleb replied, "we're going to fuck each other's brains out right here."

"Nice idea mate, and I'd like to fuck Harry's brains out right here as well but."

"I know." Caleb said as he got to his feet.

"And we can all see that Cora is ready for a good fucking but." Emily replied looking down at Cora's spread and very wet pussy.

Caleb put his hand out and pulled Cora to her feet.

"They should put up privacy screens, at events like this, for people to go behind and have a good fuck before going back to the concert." George said.

"Yeah," Jack said, "with camera's streaming to huge screens all over the field. Hey, do you think that we could start a business doing that?"

"Can Caleb and me be your first customers, and the second and the third?" Cora asked.

"Bloody hell Caleb," Lucy said, "you really did pick a good one there, the rest of us girls are going to have to up our game."

"No you're not Lucy," George said, "you're doing just great, all of you girls are, us guys are really proud and happy with all of you, our perfect exhibitionist sluts, well not sluts in the true definition of the word but you know what I mean."

"Yes George." Lucy replied, "and I think it's fair to say that all us girls are really happy with things the way we are."

"Especially right now." Cora added causing the other 3 girls to giggle a bit.

"Okay guys." Jack said, "enough of the sloppy stuff, are we going to stand here for hours or what?"

"Well," George said, "I'm sure that the girls would love to stay and flaunt their gorgeous bodies to everyone here but it will be getting dark soon, how about one last walk around the place then back to the cars and home?"

"This time can we all stick together please?" Caleb asked.

Four couples, each one holding hands, started slowly walking down passed the concession stands towards the bottom of the valley, the lead couple deliberately steering them towards the busiest areas.

The girls didn't get any more comments about their naked bodies but they weren't bothered, they were making their boyfriends proud and that was very important to them.

As they approached the exit George asked Lucy if she wanted her clothes, but after Lucy looked at the other 3 girls she said not and they all walked out, across a road with slow moving traffic and into the field that was being used as a car park.

At the cars no one said anything as each guy started fucking his girl up against the cars.

"Been wanting to do that ever since we left home." Caleb said once he had deposited his semen deep inside Cora.

After that they got in the cars and headed home, the girls only putting their clothes on when they got out of the cars at a service area where they stopped for a coffee and something to eat. As they sat eating and drinking Cora said,

"It's strange how there were girls walking around naked and no one really cared but there were no men.

"That's because our strange society has decided that the sight of men's sex organs is offensive to people. Men's sex organs are on the outside and would be seen by everyone if they got naked and aroused, and we all know that cocks get erect often against the wish of the owner. But women's sex organs are on the inside and cannot be seen if the girl is just waking around, even is she is aroused." Caleb replied.

"But our tits were on display all day."

"Ah, breasts are not sex organs, their primary function is for feeding babies. Unfortunately, too many authorities think that because men like seeing breasts then women should keep them covered. Crazy I know, but that's just the way it is."

"Well I think that it''s stupid. Hundreds, if not thousands, saw our tits all day and we didn't get raped." Cora replied

"You just want to be naked all the time don't you Cora? You are soo different from the girl that I met at the party, not that I'm complaining, I love the way you have come out."

"I'm not gay, maybe a bit bi, I love men and I love their cocks."

"I'm pleased to hear that Cora but can you finish your food please, I want to get home and to fuck your brains out in our bed."

* * * * *

SUNDAY

It was a later start for Cora and Caleb, both of them having been shattered but for a different reason. They still had a few routine chores to take care of but Caleb spent quite a bit of time researching body paint then he ordered some and some brushes.

Caleb knew that George was a bit of an artist but Caleb wanted his and Cora's first adventure into body painting to be his own work. He had great plans for painting skimpy clothes on Cora and then getting her to run and walk around busy streets and parks with her wearing just the paint and shoes.

After another revealing trip to the supermarket the pair enjoyed a lazy and sexual rest of the day.

* * * * *

The following working week went much the same as the previous one and the only new, interesting event was Caleb's attempt at painting a sports bra and shorts on Cora and then taking her out jogging on the following Saturday afternoon. Although the paint job wasn't brilliant it was good enough to fool the vast majority of the people who saw her, the rest of the people being confused and not really knowing what they had seen.

Both Caleb and Cora were pleased with that outing and couldn't wait for George to do a proper job on her, and maybe some of the other 3 girls. Caleb was so pleased that he went online and ordered a lot more paint and more brushes. Cora was going to be out in public, wearing just paint, a lot more.

Going around in Caleb's brain was another idea that her had, the 8 of them going camping for a few days and them going hiking on the hills with the 4 girls naked apart from hiking boots. He was going to have to give that idea some more thought.

* * * * *