Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Joan felt the heat of sexual fire coursing from her lips to her belly to her pussy as she kissed her youngest son. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed.

When Joan broke the kiss with her youngest son, she reached for her oldest one. Eric, who saw what was happening was ready for her. His mouth opened to hers immediately and, while they were kissing like lovers he, too, pulled his mother's body up hard against his, feeling her breasts smash so wonderfully against his chest, feeling her hard, erect nipples pressing into his skin. And, again, up close like this to his mother even though her body was still wet, his nose and his brain could detect the I'm-ready-to-be-fucked pheromone it was giving off. Eric's cock became more rigid and his brain, too, decided he really, really did want to fuck his mother.

Joan lifted herself up in the water and wrapped her legs around her Eric's hips so that his cock slid between her legs. She wiggled her hips so that it pressed, horizontally, through her pussy lips. She moaned even deeper into her oldest son's mouth as she felt his hard cock rubbing her sex.

When Joan broke the kiss—because Eric gave no evidence of wanting to—she smiled up at him.

"Do you want to fuck your mommy, Eric? Because mommy sure as hell wants to fuck you."

"Oh hell yes!" Was his hoarse, whispered response as he pulled his mother back for another torrid kiss.

"Okay, time for me again," Ethan said as he tapped Eric on the shoulder.

Eric broke the kiss with his mother, then gave her another quick, sweet kiss. He smiled at Ethan. "Jealous, little bro'?"

"No. But Mom took me by surprise and I'd like another chance. That's all."

Joan pulled herself off of Eric's cock, which had been feeling sooooo damned good, and embraced her youngest son. She positioned herself over his hard cock, too, as she had done with Eric... and gave a little gasp of pleasure.

"So, Ethan, you want to fuck me too, yes?"

"You really want us to fuck you, Mom?"

She wiggled her pussy lips over Ethan's cock and, even in the water, he could feel the heat emanating from her vagina. She gave him an enticing smile.

"Oh yes, baby, I most certainly do. I want both of you to take me. I want to suck your cock while Eric fucks me... then you can trade places. Is that okay with you, baby?"

"Uh! Like Eric said, oh hell yes!" Ethan responded with a big grin.

With that, Ethan embraced his mother harder, pulling her tits firmly against his chest, loving the feeling of those soft pillows of woman flesh with their hard nipples pressing into him. He kissed his mother like she was the love of his life.

Joan broke the kiss a few moments later. She smile up at Ethan, then over at Eric.

"Okay then," she said.

She pushed away from Ethan and quickly waded to the side of the pool, giving her sons a very good view of her ass and pussy as she hoisted herself up and out of the pool. Joan went over to the free-standing shower head used to rinse off the chlorinated pool water and turned it on. She turned her face up to the shower and rinsed it and her hair too before running her hands sensually over her body, sluicing water over it front and back and especially between her legs to wash off her pussy as well as between her ass cheeks.

Eric and Ethan were still in the pool, basically in shock.

"Is this really happening?" Ethan whispered.

"I do believe so," Eric responded.

"What'd you think, Eric, do we really take her up on it? I mean... can we, can we really fuck our mother?"

"I don't know what's going on, Ethan, any more than you do. I don't know what's gotten into Mom. But you know what, she's horny, she's hot, she wants to fuck us and, as she said, we're all adults here. I think I'd be a fool not to take her up on it."

"My thoughts exactly, big bro', Ethan said.

Until now the boys had been watching their mother rinsing herself in the shower. Eric turned to Ethan.

"Then why did you ask me?"

"Just wanted to see where you stood, that's all," Ethan said with a big grin.

By the time Joan had finished rinsing her body thoroughly and stepped out from under the shower stream, both of her sons were out of the pool waiting for their turn to rinse off.

Joan had watched them have their conversation before getting out of the pool, figuring they were talking about taking her up on her offer. She was sure they would. She got her confirmation as her sons climbed out of the pool as she finished rinsing off. Their hard cocks were in the lead as they approached her.

Her body shivered with lustful anticipation from looking at her sons' naked bodies—lean, tan, and muscular without being hypertrophied. The water that cascaded off of them as they got out of the pool was beautiful, and the beads of water now glistening on their skin in the fading light gave them a magical look to her. Joan also noted her son's hard cocks, which she had never before seen erect. She like what she saw and shivered with anticipation again

Joan left the water running and step out from under the shower. Eric was closest to her and she stepped up to him and placed her arms around his neck to pull him down for another kiss. He was six feet tall, to her five feet, two inches. Ethan was six feet one.

Eric wrapped his arms around his mother's body and pulled her firmly to his while they kissed. He had to shift his hips a little to get his hard cock to lay flat up against his mother's belly. She giggled while he did this, while they were still kissing.

Then Joan broke the kiss and placed her hand on the side of Eric's face. "I love you, Eric," she said in a near whisper.

"I love you too, Mom," he told her. He didn't know why, but hearing his mother say that she loved him and knowing that soon he would be fucking her, added to his arousal.

Joan turned and took Ethan in her arms and pulled his equally wonderful youthful body hard against hers. His cock, when erect, pointed up at a steeper angle than Eric's, so it just naturally laid flat against her belly as she pressed up against it.

Ethan smiled down at his mother, but his heart was beating hard and fast, belying the calm look he had on his face. It felt like he had a thousand butterflies in his stomach.

Joan smiled back at her youngest son, tilting her face up to him. He placed his hands just behind her ears and brought his mouth down to hers for a long and loving kiss.

"I love you, too, Ethan," Joan told him.

"And I love you, Mom," Ethan said.

"Whew!" Joan let out a big breath. Her heart, too, was beating hard. That tiny little voice, locked away in a closet in the back of her mind, could barely be heard yelling "No! No! No!" But her super-charged libido brought her attention to her son's hard bodies and the images of what was going to happen soon and the little voice was drowned out by pure lust.

"Okay guys," Joan said as she pulled away from Ethan and walked over to get her towel and start drying herself off. "Hurry up and get rinsed off and dried. I'll see you in my bedroom ASAP." With that she went back into the house, leaving her towel to dry out on the chaise lounge.

"Oh my God, Ethan!" Eric exclaimed. "This is like a dream."

"I know. I know, Eric. But it's one dream I definitely don't want to wake up from."

The brothers exchanged lewd grins then Eric stepped under the running water to rinse off.

Chapter 3.

When Eric and Ethan walked into their mother's bedroom, she was in her bathroom blow-drying her hair. They both stood in the doorway watching how her breasts lifted and moved as she raised her arms and hands while she finished drying her hair.

Joan, of course, saw them in the mirror and gave them a big smile, which they returned. No one tried to talk until she shut off the blow-dryer.

After setting the blow-dryer down, Joan turned to her boys. She looked down at their drooping cocks which had lost much of their earlier stiffness.

"Oh my, guys, I'm going to have to do something about that." Joan's gray eyes sparkled with humor.

She kneeled down on the rug in front of her bathroom counter. "Come here, boys."

Eric and Ethan grinned as they stepped through the bathroom doorway, one at a time, to stand directly before their kneeling mother.

Joan grasped her son's cocks, Eric's in her left hand and Ethan's in her right. She squeezed both cocks firmly a couple of times then stroked them. They were already starting to get harder and, as Joan leaned towards Eric to slide her warm, wet mouth over the end of his cock, she noticed a big drop of pre-cum that was beginning to ooze out of his urethra.

She slid her hand down Eric's cock and back up, squeezing against his piss tube along the bottom of his cock. Joan placed the tip of her tongue just below his urethral opening and was rewarded by a decent amount of the clear, slightly salty, fluid flowing slowly onto her tongue. As she withdrew her tongue a long stream of the viscous liquid came with it so she quickly placed her lips over Eric's cock and sucked at his urethral opening.

Eric gasped and quivered at both the sight and feeling of his mother's lips on his cockhead. He was fascinated by watching his mother "milking" his cock of its pre-ejaculatory fluid, catching it with her tongue, and then obviously relishing it in her mouth before swallowing it. It was so damned sexy, what she did and how she did it. He'd never had a woman do that to him before.

Joan was no less fascinated with what she was doing. She'd never been too concerned or preoccupied with a man's pre-cum, but then no man in her sexual experience, including her former husband, ever produced this much of it. It had to have been at least half a teaspoon. In her studies she had read of men who produced a lot more, but many that produced hardly any. This was a novel experience to her and she enjoyed "milking" Eric's cock and swishing his pre-cum around in her mouth before swallowing. It made her even more turned on about what she was doing and going to do—have Eric fuck her pussy while she sucked Ethan's cock until he came in her mouth.

Ethan was no less fascinated than Eric, watching what their mother was doing. His cock actually twitched involuntarily in his mother grasp.

Joan then turned to see if Ethan, too, was producing his own pre-cum. She could see that two drops had already oozed out of his cock leaving a shiny trail down to where they now rested against the webbing between her thumb and forefinger where she was holding his cock. Another drop was on the verge of oozing out. Joan now "milked" Ethan's cock like she had Eric's, again sticking out her tongue to catch the fluid that she squeezed out of the end of it as she brought her hand firmly back up to the top. Again, a decent amount of this clear fluid flowed onto her tongue. If anything, it was a bit more than what she had gotten from Eric.

Joan closed her lips and smiled up at her youngest son as she swallowed what was in her mouth. She pulled her head back and again a stringer of pre-cum stretched out thinly between her lips and Ethan's urethral opening. This time she brought her hand up and squeezed firmly around her son's glans, pulling her hand over and off of it at the same time. Then she brought her hand to her mouth and licked the residue of pre-cum from the webbing between her thumb and forefinger.

"Mmm," she said with a smile. "A taste of what's to come... pun intended."

Eric and Ethan both chuckled at their mother's little joke.

Joan quickly slid her mouth over Ethan's cockhead and swirled her tongue all around it.

Ethan's body shuddered at the touch of his mother's mouth to the end of his cock and he gasped.

Joan then turned her attention back to Eric. Without saying a word she took his cock into her mouth and went down on it as far as she easily could.

Her son's cocks were not huge, but they weren't small either. Joan thought they looked to be just the right size for her, long enough and thick enough to fill and stretch her pussy and give her the fucking pleasure her lust-driven mind so desperately wanted.

"Unh! God! Oh, Mom, yes," Eric groaned out.

He watched, amazed that this was happening, that his mother was actually sucking his cock. As the warm, wet, and silky smooth feeling of it fully hit his brain, he raised his face to the ceiling and groaned loudly. A couple of seconds later he looked back down to where his mother was sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, down to where her fingers were wrapped around the base of it.

"Fuck, Mom, that feels so good! Your mouth on my cock feels so damned good!"

Joan pulled her mouth off of Eric's cock, now fully erect, and smiled up at him. "Good. I'm glad it does, because soon you're going to fuck me with it and make me feel good, too.

"And what have we here," she said as she switched her attention to Ethan. Watching the amazing scene of his mother sucking his brother's cock had gotten him as hard as he had ever been in his life. Joan squeezed and stroked Ethan's cock some more.

"You liked watching Mommy sucking your brother's cock, eh?" Joan said with an evil grin. She was playing with them, referring to herself as "Mommy", but in doing so, it also gave her a certain perverse pleasure.

"Yeah, Mom, watching you suck Eric's cock is super hot... just totally amazing!"

"Mmm. Then I bet you're going to like this," Joan said as she took her youngest son's cock into her mouth and gave him the same treatment that she had just given to Eric.

Ethan sucked in a big breath. "Ahh, yessss," he said as he released it. He watched, mesmerized by the sight and feeling of his mother's mouth—his mother—sucking his incredibly hard cock and by her lively gray eyes as she looked up into his half-closed, lust-glazed green ones.

Ethan almost felt dizzy. This was his mother sucking his cock, his beautiful mother. It had been almost surreal watching her do it to Eric. Now it was unbelievable, but unbelievably wonderful watching her do it to him. He didn't want her to stop. He wanted her to keep sucking his cock until he came and shot a big, hot load of his cum into her mouth. And then he wanted to watch her swallow it.

Joan, sensing that her youngest son might be getting too close to climax, pulled her mouth off of his cock, making him groan in disappointment. She turned her attention back to Eric's cock. She suck it for a few strokes then she went back to Ethan's. She did this for a few minutes, back and forth between one son and the other, enjoying keeping her sons in a state of high arousal. It was keeping her in such a state, too. Her pussy was so wet that she thought it might be dripping some of her vaginal lubrication down her legs.

God! she thought. I'm really sucking my sons' cocks. It's so wrong, I know, but yet it feels so right... and they're loving it. Hell, I'm loving it. But now it's time for the main event, she told herself.

Joan pulled her mouth off of Ethan's cock and released her hold on both of her sons' erections. She definitely had her sons' attention now... as attested by their lovely hard shafts of man flesh which were themselves standing rigidly at attention.

Oh Joan, you're a wicked woman, she told herself, but oh boy are you going to have fun. Her drug induced, over-charged libido was in control, pushing her sexual desire to the forefront in her mind, and she definitely wanted to fuck both of her sons.

She knew it was wrong. She knew she should stop. She knew she could stop... if she really, really wanted to. But she really, really didn't want to. She wanted to fuck them, suck their cocks, let them lick her pussy, let them come in her pussy and her mouth. Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Joan thought. Let's get on to the main event.

Joan nimbly got to her feet before her sons could attempt to help her. First she kissed Eric lovingly on the mouth then turned to Ethan and did the same.

"Let's get on the bed," she said as she broke the kiss with her youngest son and shooed him and Eric out of her bathroom.

Now, both Eric and Ethan suddenly felt awkward and paused, one on either side of the queen-sized bed. It had a solid oak headboard and no footboard. There was an upholstered, backless bench at the foot of the bed. There were four large pillows at the top of the bed and several smaller ones.

Joan looked at her sons and smiled sweetly. "Why don't you guys throw the small pillows on the floor but leave the large ones. Then pull and fold the comforter and top sheet down to the bottom of the bed and fold them over the bench. She figured there was going to be semen leakage and didn't want to get the comforter stained.

When Eric and Ethan had done as she asked, Joan stood behind Eric and pressed her breasts against his back while wrapping her left arm around his waist and pulling him tightly against her. Her right hand reached out to gently squeeze then lightly stroke his still hard cock.

Ethan grinned across the bed at his brother then climbed onto the bed and lay on his side, head propped up on his hand.

Eric felt his mother's hard nipples pressing into the skin of his back as the hand she had on his cock fine-tuned his erection. He turned his body around and embraced his mother then gave her a long, hot kiss. He was beginning to really, but really, enjoy tasting his mother's sweet mouth and fencing with her probing tongue. In his brain big bright words kept repeating themselves over and over again: I'm going to fuck my mother!

"Ooo, Eric, yeah," Joan sighed when they broke the kiss.

She, too, was enjoying kissing her sons. She knew that the aphrodisiac drug she had taken was driving her desire, but she didn't think it, alone, affected the fact that she was fully enjoying kissing her sons and sucking their cocks. She loved sex and most things sexual—with the right men and at the right time. Her sons were superb young men and the time seemed perfect for what they were doing.

Joan was as sexually aroused as she had ever been in her life, even more so than when she had fucked her flashlight in her office just a couple of hours ago. That seemed ages ago to her now. Her body shivered with sexual desire and the anticipation of experiencing actually fucking these two handsome young men. The fact that they were her sons and that the three of them were going to commit incest—something so forbidden and taboo—just added fuel the fire of her lust.

Joan pushed away from Eric and climbed into bed. She slid over and snuggled up to Ethan. She got her arms around his neck, making sure to press her breasts and nipples against his chest then raised her right leg and placed it up over his hip.

Ethan got his right arm under his mother's shoulder and his left arm around her back and then he and his mother were kissing passionately again. As they were kissing, Eric got onto the bed and slid up to his mother to caressed her back and hip and kiss her on the back of her neck before moving around to her ear. Joan shivered delightfully at having her two son's bodies pressed against hers, kissing one and having the other caress her and kiss on her neck and ear.

Ethan's hand dipped into the space between his mother's legs created by her right leg being up on his hip.

"Wow, Mom!" Ethan exclaimed as his hand came into contact with her pussy. "You're so wet."

Joan's body shuddered at the touch of her son's hand to her pussy. "Yeah," she said in a breathy whisper, "I'm really, really turned on and I really, really want you and Eric to fuck me."

Eric was spooning up behind his mother, pressing his hard cock against her lower back and rubbing it slowly, sensually up and down. It was leaving a "snail-trail" of more of his pre-cum.

Joan reached her right hand back behind her to grab and squeeze Eric's cock.

"Oh, Mom," Eric breathed.

Ethan made a decision. "Move back a little, Eric," he said.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers