Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Eric pulled his body back a bit then leaned down to kiss his mother lovingly once again. "And we love you so much, too. And we don't really care what society might think, right Ethan?" Ethan nodded and Eric continued. "And yeah, Mom, sex with you is great, better than great."

"Yeah," Ethan spoke up. "It feels so right and it feels so good." Then he leaned in to kiss his mother again. "Maybe it's because it's incest, the excitement of doing something that, as you said, society thinks is so wrong, but I don't think it's just that alone."

Eric nodded to what his little brother was saying.

Ethan was about to go on but Joan stopped him with a kiss. "Thanks Ethan, Eric," she looked lovingly from one son to the other. "I appreciate it. I really do. And it doesn't matter why having sex is good with you guys, it just is and I want more of it. But right now I want food. I'm starving.

"Eric, can we play back the video right now or do you need to do something with it first?"

"Let me take it into my room and download it to my computer, do some quick, rough editing, then copy it to a disk. We can play that on the TV."

"Okay. How long," Joan asked.

"Thirty minutes, tops."

Well get to it son. I want to see that video while we're eating."

Eric gave his mother a quick kiss then got up and came around the bed to get the camera. He, too, was excited about seeing the three of them having sex on camera.

"Ethan," Joan said, "help me change the comforter. It has semen stains and sweat on it."

Mother and son did that chore quickly.

"Now I'm going to take a quick shower. You all right with heating up the food and opening up a bottle of the champagne?"

"Not a problem," Ethan said. They were standing at the foot of her bed. He embrace his mother's lovely body and kissed her sweetly. She turned it into a long delicious kiss. Both of them sighed when they pulled their lips apart.

"God, I love kissing you and Eric," Joan said. Feeling her youngest son's muscular body pressed tightly up against hers, feeling her breasts smashed against his lower chest, and feeling his tongue tangling with hers had actually brought that special heat to her loins again.

"Yeah," Ethan responded hoarsely. He, too, was responding to hugging and kissing his mother, to the warmth of her soft skin pressed against him, the pleasant smell of her hair, the luscious taste of her sweet mouth. It was making his cock hard again.

Joan laughed as she felt Ethan cock starting to press against her lower abdomen. She grabbed it and squeezed it firmly as she stepped back away from her son.

"Ah! Oh, Mom!" Ethan began.

"Nope. Not now. We have other things to do. Now go. Get into the kitchen and start heating up the food." She stepped forward again, still holding on to his now much harder cock and threw her free arm around his neck. She stood on tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips. She twisted away from his encircling arms and laughed again as she headed for her bathroom.

Ethan sighed. But he stood there taking in the so very lovely sight of his mother from the behind—nicely proportioned shoulders above her lean back leading to a very narrow waist and then on to the womanly swell of her hips and her firm buttocks, and then there were her well-shaped thighs and calves. He sighed again, then headed for the kitchen.

* * * * *

Joan had her feet up on the coffee table. She was sitting in the middle of the couch with Eric on her left and Ethan on her right. They all had plates of steaming hot Chinese food in their hands. Eric had just pressed play and the video was starting.

Joan paused in her chewing and gave all her attention to the big screen TV. And then there she was with Ethan, kissing, a long one with a close up then several more small kisses showing how she sucked on his tongue and how he sucked on hers. Joan was fascinated, seeing herself on the TV kissing her son. It was so sensual, their tongues so wet. Just watching this kissing scene was beginning to sexually stimulate her again.

She giggled and beat her feet on the coffee table. "This is sooo hot," she said.

Eric and Ethan looked at each other over the top of their mother's head and smiled. They thought it was pretty hot, too.

Joan took a few more bites of food then leaned forward and set her plate down on the coffee table, picked up her champagne and took a sip.

She watched and heard her image on the TV as it talked and began sucking Ethan's cock. Again, Eric had done some great close ups. Oh God, Joan thought, this is fantastic. Look at me! I'm sucking Ethan's cock. Her pussy was getting wet again and her nipples were becoming hard.

At some point during the video Joan had finished her glass of champagne and her food, half eaten, was forgotten. She sat back in the couch and reached out a hand for each of her son's cocks—neither they nor their mother had put their clothes back on. She wasn't surprised to find both thick cocks partially erect. Joan looked from one son to the other. They were paying rapt attention to the video, too.

Joan gasped at the close up of the cum shot, watching Ethan's cock spurt his thick white male essence straight onto her tongue and into her mouth, with the exception of the one shot across her cheek. She laughed at how she played up to the camera and swallowed her son's cum and laughed again at her words about how she loved swallowing cum. She was completely enthralled with the sight of her oldest son's lovely hard cock spreading her pussy lips and fucking her, and at the sight of how wet and shiny it became from her copious vaginal lubrication. Oh yes, she thought, I was so totally turned on.

Finally, the video came to where Eric's sweaty body fell over her equally sweaty body as he came and she came again, too. God, the intensity of how they were fucking really turned Joan on. Then Eric was straightening up and Ethan did a close shot of Eric pulling his cock from her well-fucked pussy. It showed some of Eric's cum clinging to his cock then dripping down onto the bed.

The camera angle changed quickly and there was her pussy, in close up, all wet and shiny and pink and then there was Eric's cum oozing out of her pussy and sliding lazily down over her asshole and down onto the bed. It seems like a lot of cum to Joan.

At last the video showed her reaching down to her pussy with her fingers, gathering up some cum with them then placing her fingers in her mouth to suck them off. She played up to the camera when she did this. Then, when she said: "Mmm! I love the taste of fresh hot cum from my pussy," and laughed, Joan laughed aloud again, watching how she threw herself back on the bed. And that was the end of the video.

All three of them sat there for a minute. Joan still had her son's hard cocks in her hands and realized the she wanted them both in her at the same time.

Oh God yes, watching herself fuck on TV made her super horny. Seeing their lovely hard cocks close up, all swollen and vein-bulging, seeing her mouth, close up, sucking Ethan's cock and with the cum shot onto her tongue and into her mouth, and seeing, close up, how Eric's thick cock spread her wet pussy lips and slid so smoothly deep inside her vagina, all of that made her pussy nearly dripping wet with desire. She was ready now to have Eric and Ethan fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time again.

Joan released her son's cocks and stood up then turned to face the couch. "Eric, can you edit that video so that none of us can be identified... and still keep it hot like that was."

"Yeah, I'm sure I can. That was just a quick rough edit. I can edit out the names also, do something, and add some music if you want."

"That would be nice, because now I really do want to put that out on the internet. What do you guys say?"

Eric and Ethan looked at each other and grinned hugely. They looked back at their mother.

"Hell yes!" Eric said.

"Ditto," Ethan said.

"You've got me addicted now boys." Joan gave them the quick double eyebrow raise. "Maybe we'll make more videos, eh?"

Eric and Ethan stood up grinning.

"Why not," Eric said.

Ethan just nodded.

Joan noticed that the boys hadn't finished their food either. She wasn't hungry now, not for food. She was hungry for more sex with her wonderful sons.

"We can clean up later," she glanced around indicating the half-full plates. "Watching me fuck made me so horny," she paused and grinned, "that I want you both to fuck me at the same time."

"All right, Mom!" Eric exclaimed. He pulled his mother into his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth, his very erect cock poking hard into her stomach.

Ethan embraced his mother from behind. His very hard cock poked against then slipped up to lay flat on her lower back. "Dibs on your sweet ass, Mom," he said, then he nibbled and bit on her shoulder and neck.

Joan wanted to laugh at her youngest son's words but the sure knowledge of what they were going to do very soon, how good it would feel, as well as how good it felt right now being sandwiched between her hard-bodied sons, made her moan and sigh with pleasure and anticipation.

She didn't know how long this wonderful love affair with her sons would last, or whether it would survive when they eventually got married. But that didn't matter. What matter was that she had them right now, right here, and she was going to make the most of it.

"Let's go to the bedroom, boys," Joan said in a husky whisper, "I want to feel, again, just how wonderful it is to have both of your cocks in me at the same time fucking me... and I want to feel it as soon as possible.

The End.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers