All Comments on 'Trophy Wife Ch. 02'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like this

I hope Terry gets thrown out of the game, and I wouldn't mind if they all did, but it was for a good cause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Freaked me out!!!...but

I knew there was no way after Ch. 1:...

The Trophy Wife Ch.2 from yesterday was a FUBAR which went straight to The Outer LImits, was from the Twilight Zone!

Terry's nuts to be fed to his wife next hunt, if the SOB's still around.

Can't wait to see where your twisted mind takes us,

you, me,John and Victoria, ............next.

Been around Lit World since mid '90's. Used to be quite active, had to change my name and hideout due to Hypocritical Bible Belters and job loss...for a time.... but while this isn't my cup of tea... GOT MY ATTENTION, WAY TO GO..

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Lol!

I'm glad to see someone had the same reaction to Terry that I did. A real loose cannon, that one, and makes John look like a knight in slightly polished armor. ;)

Victoria is a lot of fun, tough as nails. This seems like a different variety of an adult Hunger Games idea to me. I wonder if it could be expanded on more? Hm.

Or maybe you have done all you are going to do on this? It does have potential. Regardless, though, the smart dialogue, stubborn competition and resistance, and the tense action are definitely reasons I like this story.

ken philipsken philipsabout 11 years ago
Superb Story

Please continue as this can go more places. fabulous concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You think you're a real man

Oh yeah, you're real tough, writing this woman-hating tripe. If you came across a real man you'd probably crap in your pants. Sick junk.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
If it helps you cope, Anon

If it helps you cope.

Thing is, this writer is a good man who loves his wife and family and takes care of them. Creative endeavors and fiction are not manifestos.

Try not to take it too seriously. I think you missed that this woman character put would-be dominant men in their place, despite the set up not being in her favor and in spite of all attempts to break her. It is a fantasy to the particularly stubborn among us. You know, don't let the bastards get you down!

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHabout 11 years ago
CHAPTER 3 PLEASE

Have read your first 2 chapters I like where this is going more please.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 11 years ago
great idea . . .

. . . but rather formulaic/generic execution, alas, at least to my mind.

–AJ

DarkPulseDarkPulsealmost 11 years ago
Very wrapping

A fine job indeed, worthy of a 5

LWulfLWulfalmost 11 years ago
It's weird...

I read this. I KNOW I read this, I could have SWORN I commented too, but I don't see it. Weird.

Anyway, here is my take on what you have here. I like the story length. I might have agreed with Maximguy, but ALSO saw your point. I was sort of expecting Belkys to be involved in the story further. You did a lot of character development with her and then... nothing. I suspected the guy who caught Victoria was Belkys' husband, or maybe some spat with her during the dinner, but no. Hmm... Missed opportunity or just someone to allow Victoria to exposition back-story with (aka, sidekick)?

I have mixed feelings about Victoria's character development. You claim she has been there 5 years, but then ascribe dialog during dinner that I would expect from someone who this was a first time experience. During her evasion during the hunt, she seemed fatalistic. Suddenly she gets indignant. If Terry was a first timer, I could understand her shock and thus reaction, but unless Terry was an old member who missed the last five years, why didn't Terry already see this in him?

I think I might have missed something that might have been explained but I didn't fully understand which might be why I said what I just said. So, is the something like football, where a hometown team plays at different areas depending on pre-scheduled games? This would explain why Victoria was clueless about Terry in past years. Otherwise, her reaction during dinner seemed surprising to me.

While I applaud Victoria's spirit that she eventually kicked Terry in the balls, I felt again, it seemed out of character, not given how Victoria acted up to that point, but regarding Victoria's determination to have her and her husband succeed in this social setting. I think guys like Terry, whom you seem to paint with a thinly veiled John brush (or John-lite), don't act like that unless they feel they are VERY secure in the club. The way Victoria acted would almost certainly be cause for Terry to retaliate and demand for Victoria and her husband's membership being revoked or some form of reparation to be made. Also, guys like John, usually don't get into places such as this without making a sizable donation, yearly. What he MIGHT do is offer to donate I read this. I KNOW I read this, I could have SWORN I commented too, but I don't see it. Weird.

Anyway, here is my take on what you have here. I like the story length. I might have agreed with Maximguy, but ALSO saw your point. I was sort of expecting Belkys to be involved in the story further. You did a lot of character development with her and then... nothing. I suspected the guy who caught Victoria was Belkys' husband, or maybe some spat with her during the dinner, but no. Hmm... Missed opportunity or just someone to allow Victoria to exposition back-story with (aka, sidekick)?

I have mixed feelings about Victoria's character development. You claim she has been there 5 years, but then ascribe dialog during dinner that I would expect from someone who this was a first time experience. During her evasion during the hunt, she seemed fatalistic. Suddenly she gets indignant. If Terry was a first timer, I could understand her shock and thus reaction, but unless Terry was an old member who missed the last five years, why didn't Terry already see this in him?

I think I might have missed something that might have been explained but I didn't fully understand which might be why I said what I just said. So, is the something like football, where a hometown team plays at different areas depending on pre-scheduled games? This would explain why Victoria was clueless about Terry in past years. Otherwise, her reaction during dinner seemed surprising to me.

While I applaud Victoria's spirit that she eventually kicked Terry in the balls, I felt again, it seemed out of character, not given how Victoria acted up to that point, but regarding Victoria's determination to have her and her husband succeed in this social setting. I think guys like Terry, whom you seem to paint with a thinly veiled John brush (or John-lite), don't act like that unless they feel they are VERY secure in the club. The way Victoria acted would almost certainly be cause for Terry to retaliate and demand for Victoria and her husband's membership being revoked or some form of reparation to be made. Also, guys like John, usually don't get into places such as this without making a sizable donation, yearly. What he MIGHT do is offer to donate a sizable but undisclosed amount then give a much smaller donation than what was expected.You might consider an episode of "Frasier" where Frasier goes to an event to beggar money, indirectly, from his father's new girlfriend for Frasier's Alma-mater

I've been on both sides of that issue and know somewhat how both sides tend to think...

Considering BDSM isn't your bag, I think you did John's character rather well. A touch too light on the S&M side of the weaving, but then there are no prerequisites for folks into that fetish.

Last, for my edification, "Belkys" is pronounced "Bell-keys"? It's a completely new name for me, though I see it now on a few g-searches.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Hmmm.

Early on in the story, perhaps when she was caught and he was hitting her with the switch, I seem to remember something about 'no marks'. Already she seems to think that Terry bruised her, and then the quick comment about blood from the binding on her wrists, so theoretically Terry and John will be kicked out? But won't her hubby as well? She did run from Terry.

In any case, engaging and exciting, and a good plot. Good enough story that I wanted the last sex scene to hurry up so I could get to more of the plot.

Well done. And I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As If?

You really think any wife worthy of being a trophy wife would ever submit to this? Really? If I was offered that kind of a trade off I would beg out of the club-no matter what the cost. My conscience means more to me than any kind of money a club could give me. Sorry, but what they did to the women was horrendous. Period. No sense in taking a pot shot, This story stunk to high heaven with its treatment of women, and the club rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ch. 3?

Tell me there's more. I love the story so far. People just need to realize that it's noncon. Don't read if you're not interested in the subject, simple as that. That said, please continue this story I want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not enough pain. She should be fucked constantly.

She should be fucked constantly with a well-lubed fucking machine in between being fucked by a man in a department store window. Day and night with 12 hours rest while lesbian whores suck and clean her cunt. She's a depraved pain slut and she loves it so give it to her. Thanks.

What are cunts for? Really give it to her!

Sally Ann

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed this

I liked the concept. Loved John (hm mm) and Victoria being so spunky.

But I hate you! Where is chapter 3?

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still Very Nice

Over all, very well written. I managed to remain moist (beyond moist) through part 2 - well done! I would have liked to see what happens in the morning at check out. Like, does Terry walk with a limp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

would love to read a part 3. Hope your not finish with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would love another chapter!

Thanks for a great story. Wish you would write more.

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 9 years ago

Well written but doesn't this really belong in the BDSM isle? This women consent to do this 'Hunt' so I just don't see it as NonConsent/Reluctance but as a D/s sort of tale.

HogwashHogwashabout 6 years ago
A follow up story ...

Of the experiences of the other spouses?

I would very much like to be a fly on the wall during the conversation when Victoria and her husband discuss their respective weekends.

HogwashHogwashabout 6 years ago
Further to LWulf's commentary

I must agree with Lwulf as to the continuity of the story. If Victoria is willing to really give her all to benefit her husband's company and knows all the rules and regulations, then why have her so badly abused that she breaks the rules and the shitforbrains' balls?

It is inconsistent.

For myself, I would appreciate a lot less pain and abuse and more fucking. Perhaps some serious sexual tension and anxiety about what is going to happen to her, but the abuse ... not so much. Way too over the top.

Also, the most interesting part of the story is the dynamic between husband and wife. I get it that this is not where you wanted the story to go ... the comment by Victoria that she and her husband never discuss what happens to either of them, that is how you provide the logical end point to prevent the story from going there ... but it really should.

The story falls of its own weight, in addition to all the reasons set forth by LWulf, but also because it avoids the complex and interest interrelationships built into the arrangement.

It is not just the wives and their husbands who experience this adult form of hunger games (without the deaths, thank the lord) but it also the guys who share work and business amongst each other.

"Bill, I've decided to send the Jones account to you this year."

"Roger, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Why this year?"

"Well, since I fucked your wife up the ass and came on her face. Twice. Once before she sucked and fucked the room service lucky fellow and once after. I figured I owed you a bit of business after that weekend was over."

I mean, that's a bit of nonsense just thrown together, but don't you think the guys would talk?

This all said, I am taking the time to write because it IS a very interesting premise and pretty well written. If you want to take on a third chapter, hit me up for editing.

Thanks. Keep on writing. 5*

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
grrr

You are a very good writer, which is evident also from the fact that your stories get the readers worked up regarding plot points and character development :D. I got quite upset with John in the previous chapter already - why did he beat her with the switch? it didn't make sense. Also, why the hell do they feel this need to humiliate women, to make them beg, etc.? When a man wants that kind of stuff, he seems like an overcompensating loser... I also think the rules should be more clear about the not hurting part - I agree with the commentator who said that the balance should be more sex, less pain... On some level, people who sign up for this kind of life deserve what they get, but there should be limits to how you treat a person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

He puts his dick in her mouth, she bites it off and he bleeds to death. End to a really stupid story.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
LOL

Great concept. I hope Terry doesn't cause her and hubby to be kicked out. But then again that might not be a bad idea - it sounded like they have lots of money already.

SNPHLoverSNPHLoverabout 2 years ago
Would appreciate reading more

Similar too another story on the site but still entertaining. It deserves more chapters and to hear what the other hunt gets up to!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, this is probably the most misogynistic thing I have ever read, rich alpha male vermin, being total assholes, the wives are money grubbing pigs prepared to endure any humiliation to keep their snouts in the trough, the cynic in me says this is entirely plausible and therefore a great fantasy, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
838 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trophy Wife Series Info